(Topic ID: 271487)

Anyone buy reproduction score cards from eBay seller wizard112244?

By swampwiz

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by meSz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

He seems to have this for a lot of games. I was wondering how faithful his work is to the original. I've seen a lot of reproductions that don't quite have the same sheen as the original.

#2 3 years ago

I've got a LOT of card files on my website http://www.inkochnito.nl
    If cards are being sold, you are getting scammed.
    Maybe for a few dollars printing and cutting cost....
    All I ask for is a donation to my website (if you like my work).

Peter
    If you can't find the right card, ask me.

#3 3 years ago

Looks like he just offers some of the plain text cards. You can print those on card stock yourself using the files available from inkochnito's site.

You can also get clear acetate sheets and cut them to size to put over the cards.

One thing to keep in mind when printing the cards--on inkochnito's site, most of the cards are sized for A4 by default (since he's outside the US), rather than 8.5"x11". When you print, you'll have to change the paper size from A4 to 8.5"x11", otherwise the cards won't print at the correct size.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from Inkochnito:

I've got a LOT of card files on my website http://www.inkochnito.nl
    If cards are being sold, you are getting scammed.
    Maybe for a few dollars printing and cutting cost....
    All I ask for is a donation to my website (if you like my work).
    Peter
    If you can't find the right card, ask me.

He's only charging like $5 a set, so it's not like he's scamming me. That is certainly low enough for me not to hassle with going to Office Depot to get it done.

I guess a further question is what exact style of paper should I ask for when going to Office Depot to recreate the OEM cards. I do plan on using your cards for some pins.

#5 3 years ago

I'd guess that semi-gloss card stock would be a closer match than just plain card stock.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from swampwiz:

He's only charging like $5 a set, so it's not like he's scamming me. That is certainly low enough for me not to hassle with going to Office Depot to get it done.
    I guess a further question is what exact style of paper should I ask for when going to Office Depot to recreate the OEM cards. I do plan on using your cards for some pins.

If you have a FedEx Office close to you call them and ask for their email address. Once you have their email all you need to do is email them the file with the cards you want and tell them to print them out on cardstock and cut them to size. It's best if you tell them the size as well just in case the file isn't saved to the right size they can adjust it. Once they're done you can go and pick them up. No waiting or anything. Just check them before leaving just in case any issues!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-buy-reproduction-score-cards-from-ebay-seller-wizard112244- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.