(Topic ID: 175078)

Anyone buy a " Domino's Pizza " pinball machine?

By stretch2

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SHOOTTHEPYRAMID.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago

Played one at Houston arcade expo. It's essentially a dominos re theme of AMH. So I guess at least one person bought one...

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

There are a few similar playfield features, but it is hardly a retheme. Completely different rules, color display, and besides the three bank motorized drop target being in a similar spot the layout is different. The pops are on the right, not the left, it doesnt have a jump ramp, the lower scoop is on the left, not the right, it has a high speed inner orbit, an additional scoop mid playfield, wall of stand ups on the right, skill shot that feeds the center of the playfield and not the back pops, etc, etc. But yeah, if you want to spout off that it's merely a retheme I guess everyone is entitled to broadcast their own opinion.

Geez, lighten up guy.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Ha, he makes you look like an idiot and you tell him to lighten up. Classic

Not sure how he made me "look like an idiot"but sure, dominos pizza is a fabulous game which bears no resemblance to amh. and the lighten up was in response to the aggression in his post, not its content!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SHOOTTHEPYRAMID.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-buy-a-dominos-pizza-pinball-machine?tu=SHOOTTHEPYRAMID and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.