3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by isJ
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2019-02-02 14_20_45-WPC ribbon cable to reseat - Paint (resized).png
    #1 3 years ago

Looking for ROMs for my Shadow - the sound just cuts out to 0% during multiball and then when the next ball starts it's all back to 100%. It's gotta be something related to software. I've swapped boards, etc.

Anyway, I can't find anything besides sites that are out of stock/business, etc.

If you can point me in the right direction that'd be great, thanks!

#3 3 years ago

I am state side and am able to burn roms as well

#4 3 years ago

Mattsbasementarcade. Just google that he comes up. He burns and sells roms. Excellent seller and a very nice person to deal with. I have bought several from him with no issues.

#5 3 years ago

Tried reseating this ribbon cable at all 4 board connections? Pressed on all the socketed parts on the MPU and sound boards? Might just be a bad connection.

2019-02-02 14_20_45-WPC ribbon cable to reseat - Paint (resized).png2019-02-02 14_20_45-WPC ribbon cable to reseat - Paint (resized).png
    #6 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Tried reseating this ribbon cable at all 4 board connections? Pressed on all the socketed parts on the MPU and sound boards? Might just be a bad connection.
    [quoted image]

Yes, even swapped cables. Pulled reseated all chips and connectors. Swapped sound board from my working ToM, still the same issue.

Not sure what else I should press down on..

Ty for all the recommendations!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-burn-roms-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.