(Topic ID: 248143)

Anyone As Excited As I am for New TOOL?

By lapean111

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-04-20_at_4.22.55_PM.0.0 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20190726_163557 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190726_154906 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190726_154912 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190726_154614 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider YZRider926.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#63 4 years ago

Yeah I just went with the digital copy. Liked the idea of a CD but not at that price. I’m sure it’s cool as they put a lot of time into their album artwork. But it would ultimately just end up in a drawer.

#66 4 years ago

Yup really enjoying it after a few listens. Maybe not their best work, but it’s nice to finally get some new Tool songs.

1 week later
    #83 4 years ago

Going on nov 25th in dc. Haven’t seen them since 2002 so pretty excited.

2 months later
    #86 4 years ago

Saw them on the last night of the tour in DC. Great show. Still the best live show I’ve seen. Granted I don’t go to a lot of concerts.

On a side note. Wasn’t expecting much from The Killing Joke, but we sat and listened and I personally enjoyed their set.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider YZRider926.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-as-excited-as-i-am-for-new-tool?tu=YZRider926 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.