(Topic ID: 65902)

Anyone actually paid the current asking prices for these machines?

By beefzap

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Acejedi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Just curious, anyone out there paid close to the following $$ for the current batch of out of control priced pinballs:

MM > $10,000
CC > $13,000
TOTAN > $7000
IM > $6000
AF > $5000

#2 10 years ago

Not me! Ed

#3 10 years ago

Besides TOTAN and IM, I'm sure most people paid more for those games this year.

#4 10 years ago

Paid $8000 for CC, shipped to my door. Totan was $5000. Both were bought less then a year ago. Last MM I bought was $4600, and Adams Family was $2500.......those were the days.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#5 10 years ago

THose prices price me right out of those machines

#6 10 years ago

The longer you have been in the hobby the less likely you will pay that for those titles.

#7 10 years ago

I have not. But I also haven't bought any of those titles recently.

#8 10 years ago

4200 on a TAF 6500 on a beautiful ToTan. did I under/over pay, not sure . But I'm playing and enjoying the hell out of them.

#9 10 years ago

yup my afm. hurts handing that much money over for a toy. But i love it and play sh#t out of it.

#10 10 years ago

I have been collecting since 2004, and I cannot bring myself to the point where I can pay the current market prices. Love to have an IM or Totan . But for me a price of < $5000 seems about right. Although to totally contradict myself I might pull the trigger on a ST premium. But that is NIB, a cool experience

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from beefzap:

I have been collecting since 2004, and I cannot bring myself to the point where I can pay the current market prices. Love to have an IM or Totan . But for me a price of < $5000 seems about right.

Good luck in your search for the above. If you find an extra one, pm me.

#12 10 years ago

I can *maybe* understand MM and TAF at those levels, but none of the others, especially CC. That game was a total flop and unfinished. Other than the fact that only a few hundred were made, what is the facination with this game?

#13 10 years ago

Meh. Those prices are being paid, just not by anyone like me. They are great games, but they just don't provide enough fun to justify the cost of them. I'd love to own a MM for a year, just to really play it out. But I'm not tying up that much on one game. But I'll have as much fun playing EBD, so no big deal.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I can *maybe* understand MM and TAF at those levels, but none of the others, especially CC. That game was a total flop and unfinished. Other than the fact that only a few hundred were made, what is the facination with this game?

Agreed....BUT...CCC makes it. Completely different and drastically improved game. I would buy a CCC any day if I could.

#15 10 years ago

Glad you did not post MB or I'd have to fess up to being one of the suckers you are trying to call out

#16 10 years ago

Yes to 3 of those within the past few months.

And I've sold MMs for $4000 and TAFs for $2000. But that was a long time ago. The pinball market has changed.

#17 10 years ago

I know for a fact that TOTAN has gone for more because I sold mine for more. It's the only way I was willing to let it go.

#18 10 years ago

I paid $13,250 for a mint, mint, mint, MM last winter.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Paid $8000 for CC, shipped to my door. Totan was $5000. Both were bought less then a year ago. - snip -

From Europe and you are planning to flip them for profit?

#20 10 years ago

Nope not me.

Joe(acejedi)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.99
Electronics
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 119.99
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 21.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-actually-paid-the-current-asking-prices-for-these-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.