(Topic ID: 214964)

Anyone in the Raleigh Durham area? (New Years thread revive)

By Mando

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 99 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by robertmee
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8EA571F3-88C0-4D23-A480-C0D787697596 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider godspeedbr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 6 years ago

Hi,
    I am new to the forum and new to the country, living in Cary now.
    Sold my pins before being transferred to the US (Metallica and Circus), will soon get a couple of pins.
    I have been to Box Car a few times, great place, great choice of games.

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mando:

Awesome, where do you move from? You can come play mine! I may sell my Ghostbusters and get a Iron Maiden...or just get Maiden but my wife says I have to get rid of one LOL.

I moved from Brazil, i am glad to know that there are many pinheads in the area!
    I am a big Iron Maiden fan, seen them live several times, but I am not sure yet if I want to buy that game...

7 months later
    #63 5 years ago

Hi guys, finally restarting my collection after moving here.
    First one to arrive was a SW Premium, it does require the force to play well... 2 weeks with it and could not blow up the death star yet!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider godspeedbr.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyhone-in-the-raliegh-durham-area?tu=godspeedbr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.