(Topic ID: 214964)

Anyone in the Raleigh Durham area? (New Years thread revive)

By Mando

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 99 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by robertmee
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8EA571F3-88C0-4D23-A480-C0D787697596 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collint.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 years ago

I live in downtown Raleigh, Boxcar and Level up are great. There’s tournaments all the time.

Good luck with the move. Shoot me a pm if you want to meet up. Welcome to come play Whirlwind, Taxi and Mousin Around at my house. I’m working on a Pinbot right now, could use some help!

-Collin

1 month later
    #54 5 years ago
    Quoted from wolfy:

Somebody has a TNA for sale on pinside for 9k ? You could get a room full of system 11's for that. The system 11's would also have ramps.

I've got 4 system 11's and still under 8K. Your old Mousin' Around! is still working great wolfy

4 months later
    #62 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mando:

Anyone here going to DeadPool launch party tonight?

Can't make it, out of town.

The new Boxcar in Durham should be hopefully opening in a month or two. Lots of machines are getting ready for the new location.

4 months later
    #85 5 years ago
    Quoted from AVH7401:

Boxcar is great! I go with my father on Saturday nights, too, and it does get very crowded. The pinball machines are loud enough to be heard when not too many people are there. My only complaint is that they removed Twilight Zone, which is my favorite pinball machine. Also, I like your profile picture, by the way.
    qman97

I think they had to take TZ out to fix it and then put it over at the Durham location.

Boxcar Raleigh got Munsters yesterday, going to stop in this afternoon to check it out!

2 months later
    #88 4 years ago
    Quoted from atrainn:

Longshot, but does anyone know if there's anywhere locally-ish one could buy glass (or have any for sale)? I need a couple of sheets and am about to pull the trigger on a PBL order, but the shipping cost is a bummer.

There was a place in Apex that would make them, I think it was called Action Glass. Not sure if they are in business anymore, you could always call a few glass places around. I'm interested if they aren't too expensive, some of mine are chipped and scratched.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collint.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyhone-in-the-raliegh-durham-area?tu=collint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.