(Topic ID: 262528)

Anybody working on a alternate soundtrack for stranger things?

By mzhulk

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by aztarac
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Is there anybody working on a alternate soundtrack for stranger things? There are a couple songs that I want to add from the soundtrack like "kids" I might have to learn how to use pinball browser.

#2 4 years ago

cleland is working on it I think.

1 week later
    #3 4 years ago

Hold up is that Pinball Browser is not compatible with Stranger Things yet. Cleland is waiting on an update. He has songs and sounds ready to try, but needs new software first.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from mzhulk:

Is there anybody working on a alternate soundtrack for stranger things? There are a couple songs that I want to add from the soundtrack like "kids" I might have to learn how to use pinball browser.

I am, but Pinball Browser needs to be updated, and will be soon. What are your song ideas if you'd like to share?

#5 4 years ago

Fingers crossed for don’t mess around with Jim for the high score entry. Haha

#6 4 years ago

Telekinesis multiball use "kids (Roscoe rowe remix)
    Start it at 1:02 - 2:00 as soon as the 3 balls drop this music starts, I think it would sound cool here as hopper yells out jackpot.

Quarter hunt mode use "starcourt" from season 3 at 18 seconds in

Other music that sound great are season 2 final trailer music (last day of light) by immediate music start at 38 seconds in

And stranger things season 3 final trailer music "plastic world"

On top of using mostly the music from season 1 and 2 soundtrack cds

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from mzhulk:

Telekinesis multiball use "kids (Roscoe rowe remix)
    Start it at 1:02 - 2:00 as soon as the 3 balls drop this music starts, I think it would sound cool here as hopper yells out jackpot.
    Quarter hunt mode use "starcourt" from season 3 at 18 seconds in
    Other music that sound great are season 2 final trailer music (last day of light) by immediate music start at 38 seconds in
    And stranger things season 3 final trailer music "plastic world"
    On top of using mostly the music from season 1 and 2 soundtrack cds

Thanks for sharing! I will certainly add these to my spreadsheet and hope to provide a great mix for all to enjoy!

As a side note, thanks to drfrightner for down voting my previous post. I guess your feelings were hurt when you pissed on the Mezel Mods thread and I down voted you for being harsh? Whatever, I've done nothing but help this community. Hope to meet you some day

2 weeks later
    #8 4 years ago

I look forward to this very much!

4 weeks later
    #9 3 years ago

This will be epic.

Would love to hear Never Ending Story used in there somewhere (maybe even borrowed from Season 3 with the actors singing).

1 year later
    #10 2 years ago

Good morning,

Recently acquired a ST Premium, so inquiring on whether this alternate ROM image is available ?

Thanks

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ashram56:

Good morning,
    Recently acquired a ST Premium, so inquiring on whether this alternate ROM image is available ?
    Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-cleland-sound-mod/page/9#post-6543189

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-working-on-a-alternate-soundtrack-for-stranger-things and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.