(Topic ID: 154915)

Anybody want my GBLE order spot? Act quick!

By pinrock

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by metahugh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Hermans-hermits-3_(resized).jpg

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago

Didn't mean to cause all this commotion. I know a distro. that has one....I'm out!

#52 4 years ago

You tried! ....people will crap on anything...

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Sean I have plenty for both of us...If the apocalypse hits before you get a chance to stock up just come down here, we can run my pins on my generator and wait it out...

Scott your on! I will bring plenty of beer and gas for the generator

#54 4 years ago

Another pinside thread that went to shit real fast

#55 4 years ago

So any distributers still have any? I'm interested

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

If someone wants to spend their hard earned cash and stash a pin away based on complete speculation, more power to them, they get all the risk, and if it works out, all the reward, as it should be. I'm thankful for this free market economy, it's not perfect, but without it I wouldn't be able to afford this hobby. We just have to be very careful of what we wish for when it comes to people being allowed to make money or not
When It comes to selling spots in line, I would think the distributors would not tolerate selling spots before game is delivered or paid in full on a hot game as it leads to bad experiences for their customers and ultimately their business's. I would also think that leaves a bad taste in their mouth when they have wholesaled a game and John Q Public took the profit margin out of it when the distributor was floating it in their inventory. Either way, I guess the same free market rules apply unless contractually different on when buying.
I wasn't on this Forum when Tron was around NIB or AC/DC, but were the sales like this? Were these two pins sold out right after announcement? Was there this type of Hype? I'm guessing people are thinking about these two pins when they are speculating or stashing ones away. Doesn't hurt that a NIB Tron appears to have sold for $15-$16k just a couple weeks ago. Time will tell if this is going to be a Tron or WWE.
I have to commend the OP as it appears he was just wanting to give his spot away. Pretty cool!

It hasn't always been like this. Tron LE took a long time to sell out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Hampton Roads, VA
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Clearwater, FL
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside