12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

I just played some. Here it is...

#2 12 years ago

LOVE Funhouse, I really hope to add it to my collection one day. Thanks for posting

#3 12 years ago

Great, just watched the whole thing in bed... Now I'm gonna have Rudy nightmares.

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Now I'm gonna have Rudy nightmares.

yeah you will Rascal_H, of his evil laugh! lol
Thanks for sharing shanetastic! Funhouse is definitely on the wish list. Watching that makes me want to go and find one all the more. Have only played it on the ps3 but absolutely love it.

#5 12 years ago

Such a great game. Easily #1 on my wishlist.

#6 12 years ago

Count me in as another who'd like to own FH. Such a cool pin way ahead of its time.

While playing the Wii version tonight my 8YO says to me, "Daddy, look, his eyes move!"

I reply, "Yeah and they watch the ball too."

"Woah!"

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from shanetastic:

S.tastic,,, Are you Gonna be home Sunday afternoon ? Thought i'd bring over a 12-pack..

#8 12 years ago

I'm going to start a FULL restore of one possibly tomorrow. Got a new IPB playfield, cab decals, legs, leds, rubbers, all new ramps..

Lookin forward to it

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

shanetastic said:

S.tastic,,, Are you Gonna be home Sunday afternoon ? Thought i'd bring over a 12-pack..

Won't you be my neighbor?

I'm yet to find a pinsider anywhere even close to the same town I live in, you guys are lucky.

#10 12 years ago

beautiful FH you have there, Shane! would love to have one of those sitting next to my WW.

#11 12 years ago

I've owned my FH since '98 and doggone it I have everything to do a resto on it but it's too hard to say "This is the day I stop playing and tear it down"

Such a great game. The first time I saw one I knew I had to have one. For me when you say "Funhouse" you've said "PINBALL!"

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from FlipperMagician:

BLACK_ROSE said:

shanetastic said:

Won't you be my neighbor?

I'm yet to find a pinsider anywhere even close to the same town I live in, you guys are lucky.

I've already bought S.T's Whirl Wind and Taxi when he had 3 Pin's ,, he now has 4 ..

There's 30 PinHead's ( some are Member's Here ) ,,with-n 40 mile's of me .. Mostly my Friend's,, some i don't care for or Vice Versa ,, LOL

#13 12 years ago

Come to think of it, I have been wanting to pay this place a visit, it's right here in town. I'm more interested in SS machines that they don't deal with. He's gotta have some leads on a lot of pins though.

http://www.thesilverballarcade.com/index.html

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I should be. Call me Sunday. Beer is GOOD! Pinball is GOOD! Beer and Pinball is BEST! That 67,000,000 score in the video was my best ever and that was several beers into it. Go figure.

#15 12 years ago

Hey Buster, That game has awesome lighting. I seems to sync very well with the game-play. I didn't think that FH was very fun the one time I played it. Looks like I need to give it another try.

#16 12 years ago

Nice pin, I missed one a few months ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Norwalk, OH
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.95

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-wanna-see-some-funhouse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.