(Topic ID: 178974)

Anybody use Pins On The Move or Pins On The Go lately?

By Tokkentakker

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by teekee
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I Have always heard great things about these guys. I had tried phone numbers for both when I had a pin to ship last year but was never able to contact. I am looking to have another pin shipped to me soon and I would really prefer this type of service over others. Are either still shipping pins?

#2 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tokkentakker:

I Have always heard great things about these guys. I had tried phone numbers for both when I had a pin to ship last year but was never able to contact. I am looking to have another pin shipped to me soon and I would really prefer this type of service over others. Are either still shipping pins?

If you have no luck with them try Uship.com. You can put your shipment up for bid... auction style and usually within 24 hours get some good competitive bids from regular guys with pickup trucks and trailers not companies. Guys that handle them like we do and deliver very fast. I have done this several times and have had great luck.

1 week later
    #3 7 years ago

I've watched Shipping Wars on tv. Those guys all use the U-Ship setup. I know it's just tv but looks like a bunch of poor handling and damage. Could see where pin wouldn't be transfered multiple times though.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from Tokkentakker:

I've watched Shipping Wars on tv. Those guys all use the U-Ship setup. I know it's just tv but looks like a bunch of poor handling and damage. Could see where pin wouldn't be transfered multiple times though.

Uhip has worked for me perfectly several times. I also know several others that have had great experience. Any shipper can damage your pin. Its all a risk but I don't see Uship being anymore of a risk then anyone else... makes for good TV though!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-use-pins-on-the-move-or-pins-on-the-go-lately and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.