(Topic ID: 268820)

Anybody use/need Hakko spring filters?

By HHaase

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2052 (resized).JPG
    #1 3 years ago

For those of you with older Hakko desolder stuff, work just threw out a bunch of the spring style filters, part number A1030. So of course I snagged them for you guys.

Just cover shipping and you can have as many as you want. I have 70 of them and they come ten per pack. First come first served.

#2 3 years ago

Had one bag claimed, still 6 bags of 10 remaining.

May also work in some of the Aoyoue desolder tools, the ones that are copies of the older Hakko systems.

-Hans

#4 3 years ago

I would take 3 packs if you want to ship them to Canada; heck if there are no takers I would take them all! I just invested ~$400 upgrading my old hakko desoldering stations (I am still waiting for a heating element that had delayed shipping from Japan now that I think about it...).

If someone needs some of these in the USA by all means, I just would not want to see them go to waste.

#5 3 years ago

I can do 3 packs, not sure how shipping would be on that, shoot me a PM and I'll set them aside for you.

That leaves 1 pack unclaimed.

-Hans

#6 3 years ago

I thought all of these would be gone by now; if the last one is still left and goes unclaimed I guess I will take four! May as well make the shipping to Canada worthwhile...

PM sent, and thank you for the offer!

#7 3 years ago

That works, and I think that means they are all claimed at this point.

I'll have to sift through the PM's to make sure I get it all straight.

#8 3 years ago

Dang. I could use one of these

#9 3 years ago

Just got 'em today

I have the Aoyue model 8800 and they fit perfectly. the 2 springs that came with my unit are slighty shorter.

I didn't know these were a consumable item and thought you just break the old solder out of them when full

Thank you very much

IMG_2052 (resized).JPGIMG_2052 (resized).JPG
    #10 3 years ago
    Quoted from chas10e:

Just got 'em today
    I have the Aoyue model 8800 and they fit perfectly. the 2 springs that came with my unit are slighty shorter.
    I didn't know these were a consumable item and thought you just break the old solder out of them when full
    Thank you very much
    [quoted image]

You can totally just keep cleaning the solder out for quite some time. After a while though it just doesn't work anymore and it's time to replace.

All of these have now been shipped out. I'll continue to keep any eye out for good stuff going obsolete at work.

-Hans

#11 3 years ago

Thank you again for sharing these!

I think I now have a lifetime supply!

#12 3 years ago

Received. Thank you!

I will share my wealth with friends who have compatible irons.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-use-need-hakko-spring-filters?hl=chas10e and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.