Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by PinRetail
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Imonex AH jam (resized).JPG
    Imonex coins hump (resized).JPG
    Imonex coin jam (resized).JPG
    IMG_20181009_115209428 (Custom) (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181009_115156748 (Custom) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schudel5.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I have a few games on route and am having coin jams on almost all the games. From new Sterns to older WMS games, they all have coin jams every few days. I was wondering if the Imonex V9 would eliminate most of these issues. Any downsides other than they also accept tokens.

What is a good price and place to order in bulk if you recommend these?

#3 5 years ago

Thanks. Based on Imonex claims, they say there are no moving parts and they don't jam. So I was interested to know if that's true. I found some for $20 each; but I like your idea of trying it on one game and seeing.

#7 5 years ago

Ok so that mech is probably not as maintenance free as I was hoping. It does seem like 30% of the jams are right in the coin slot and 30% right at the switch before the coin box. There are some inside the mech itself but usually I find a Canadian quarter stuck to the magnet causing a jam. Some have the magnet removed. I guess I'll just keep these I have and maybe if one becomes really problematic, look at buying one to try.

#9 5 years ago

They seem to come and go in waves. Some days I remove one Canadian quarter a day and sometimes go a month not seeing one.

People jamming in pennies and nickels seem to be increasing lately too. Those really get jammed in the chute.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schudel5.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-use-imonex-v9-mechs?tu=schudel5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.