Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Al
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Picture 035-758.jpg
Picture 034.jpg
Picture 002.jpg
Picture 001.jpg
image-13.jpg

#1 6 years ago

I'm looking to buy a Demo Man and I'll be at the Chicago Expo on Friday. If you'll have one for sale, send me a PM. Thanks.

#2 6 years ago

I will have one there for sale. I just did a complete playfield taredown on it. New bulbs, rubber, balls and flippers. The handles have been re-chromed and look fantastic. DMD is perfect. The playfield looks great. Here is the bad: two ramps have cracks but are complete and completely functional. one cracked plastic. The rails have dents where the backbox folds down. These are things I wish I had time to fix but don't. It is priced with this in mind. It will be there for the start of the show on Thursday. Here's a couple pics of the playfield. I have a bunch but here's after I cleaned it as I put the playfield back together. $2300.
Picture 034.jpgThanks, Jeff

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg Picture 035-758.jpg
#3 6 years ago

I have my Demo Man at Pinball Life. Black armor, blue LEDs. Very nice. You can check the ads here on pinside to see pics.

Al

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside