By CrazyLevi

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

67513EE6-9018-4CEC-9A80-02BA45F5E0AC (resized).jpeg
    #1 3 years ago

Picking up a few pins in Jersey (a little west of Morristown) and they have a Pac-man Plus they are looking to get rid of.

PLays "blind" according to owner, monitor not working right. Her description jibes with the picture she sent.

By the way, yes, it's "jibe," not "jive" which everybody seems to think it is.

Learn it, live it, love it.

Anyway if anybody wants this thing I think they'd sell it cheap, like a couple hundred bucks. I don't have any answers to any other questions you might have about it just trying to help them out. I don't know what board it's running, I don't know where they got it from, I don't know if they bought it on a Tuesday in 1989, I don't know if they have the original pre-conversion marquee, all I know is what I told you and that it's down a flight of stairs in a basement. And no that LAH won't be there when you come to get it neither will the other two games.

If you are interested please PM me and once I extract the pinball machines (not giving you vultures a chance to scoop them) I'll give you their info.
    67513EE6-9018-4CEC-9A80-02BA45F5E0AC (resized).jpeg67513EE6-9018-4CEC-9A80-02BA45F5E0AC (resized).jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-need-a-pac-man-plus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.