By pinballpete

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

• 24 Stern, 2009
#1 11 years ago

I have been trying to find one of these for a while. Anyone got one that they are looking to move?

#2 11 years ago

A very rare pin from an era when Stern was about to go under. Good luck in your hunt. I've only played one of these in Vegas. Never have even seen another.

#3 11 years ago

There's one for sale up here in New England.... I almost grabbed it but went with a ToM instead. I think it was posted here on Pin side but let me know if you can't find it....they are part of the BPA

#4 11 years ago

there is one here on location in overland park. The game is decently fun but chloe's voice is really annoying. It is a constant whining voice.

#5 11 years ago

Jack!!! Look Out!!

I've played it and enjoyed it. My best friend owned it and he and I both agree that it was borderline a mistake to let it go. I am on the hunt too and hope to make 24 my first DMD game. I really enjoy playing it, with the drop targets out in the middle of the playfield, it is fun to have those "moving targets". and hitting the sniper shot is so tough and rewarding because of it.

Good luck in your search.

Quoted from NathanP:

there is one here on location in overland park. The game is decently fun but chloe's voice is really annoying. It is a constant whining voice.

I do agree about Chloe's voice. Could use some more......something.......

#6 11 years ago

Chloe's voice sounds just like Chloe from the series. But that's probably the worst character to be yelling "Jackpot". This is Steve Ritchie's longest ball time game.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

A very rare pin from an era when Stern was about to go under.

It wasn't good times for Stern. You can add CSI and NBA to that list as well.

Not to mention, the IPDB doesn't have any confirmed production numbers on any these rarities.

However, just because they are rare, doesn't mean that they are any good.

#8 11 years ago

Bought 24, and CSI with few plays on either. For the price I payed , they are a great addition. Better than most think. Many offers for each, not selling .

#9 11 years ago

I always liked playing 24 when it was on location. Even though it is a low production game there were several on location around here. I never could hear the sound well so I don't know how bad that would be in a home environment, but I would love to give the game a chance. I seem to like underdog pins.

#10 11 years ago

The new pin fever had taken full hold

#11 11 years ago

I got cold shakes and all! With TSPP gone I just need another pin. Just one more pin

#12 11 years ago

Picked up a nice HUO 24 today from some real nice pinsiders today (Parka, and Snurdley). Wished I could of stayed and chatted longer but it was a 700 mile round trip. Thanks to Parka for being a great seller and thanks to Shapeshifter for the lead. Now I got to get some time in on this cool game!

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballpete:

Picked up a nice HUO 24 today from some real nice pinsiders today (Parka, and Snurdley). Wished I could of stayed and chatted longer but it was a 700 mile round trip. Thanks to Parka for being a great seller and thanks to Shapeshifter for the lead. Now I got to get some time in on this cool game!

Wow, Congrats! If the time comes to sell, keep me in mind. I'd like to have this in my collection for a while.

#14 11 years ago

Will do.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salem, OR
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anniston, AL
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-looking-to-sell-24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.