(Topic ID: 227093)

Anybody know what kind of DMD this is?

By action76

3 years ago

Topic Stats

  • 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Malenko
  • No one calls this topic a favorite


Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

    Topic Gallery

    View topic image gallery

    wmsml1 (resized).jpg
    20181006_072812 (resized).jpg

    #1 3 years ago

    I thought I'd found a pinball DMD in a warehouse but I guess I was wrong. I've never seen a DMD with these connections. Does anyone know what this might be from or what it can be used on? It looks like it has a bit of burn in and I think it says "LOOSE CHANGE" on it. Any ideas?

    20181006_072812 (resized).jpg
    #2 3 years ago

    Guessing not Large like BayWatch. Flipper Football ?

    #3 3 years ago

    Looking at the date on sticker most likely not Flipper football.

    #4 3 years ago

    My guess would be a slot machine called loose change. Lots of them had DMDs back then.

    wmsml1 (resized).jpg

    #5 3 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

    Guessing not Large like BayWatch.

    No it is the regular size DMD.

    Quoted from Aquapin:

    My guess would be a slot machine called loose change.

    I bet it was something like that. The design is exactly like a pinball DMD except the connections.

    #6 3 years ago

    I was gonna say either a slot machine or some kind of redemption game. Ive seen DMDs on redemption basketball games before......I think.

    Hey there! Got a moment?

    Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside