(Topic ID: 21074)

Anybody know what is up with cointaker?????

By mpatricksp

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Khabbi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Placed an order on 17th and so far have recived no informaiton on it, still shows as invoiced in their system. So far I have tried to use the contact us on their web site and got no responce. Have also left a message with Melissa, again no responce.

I am getting ready to dispute the charge through pay-pal. If they are on vacation fine but their web site says nothing about them being gone.

Just wondering if anybondy here knows anything?

Thanks

#2 11 years ago

Sounds strange. I've always had prompt, great service from them.

#3 11 years ago

They are on vacation. Hang tight, I'm sure they will get back to you.

#4 11 years ago

Yea I have ordered several kits from them and never had an issue, always shipped the next day.

That is why I posted the quesiton was wondering if they are out or something.

#5 11 years ago

I ordered an LED kit 2 days ago and they shipped it last night according to an email. Hope you get this worked out.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from Legionpin:

They are on vacation. Hang tight, I'm sure they will get back to you.

Great,

Thanks for the info, was thinking it had to be something like that, just figured they would put a note on their web site letting people know. Not an any big hurry for the lights just was concerned at the lack of contact.

#7 11 years ago

I placed an order yesterday morning... got shipping notice within a few hours.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from EmptyLogic:

I placed an order yesterday morning... got shipping notice within a few hours.

Ok now I am wondering again.

#9 11 years ago

Call them and clarify. Phone number is on their homepage.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from mpatricksp:

give them a call.. I talked them yesterday.. she answered her phone whilst on vacation.

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from mpatricksp:

Just an idea, maybe they have people shipping things out that are in stock but nobody available for support.

#12 11 years ago

Just ordered Monday and had confirmation yesterday. Something's up. Reach back out. Also could be you ordered right when they went on vacation and now they are back.

#13 11 years ago

17th must have been an off day.
    I placed an order with them that day as well with the same problem.
    Called yesterday and everything is back on track.
    Try calling again, Melissa is easy to work with and back from their vacation.

#14 11 years ago

Melissa called me immediately after I left a message last week(Thurs) because I placed an order the week before and it was invoiced but not shipped. She was holding an order because one of the items was out of stock. Expected in Monday then order will ship. I need to check on it now. It was shipped! Great customer service. Communication is key.

#15 11 years ago

Yea, just has been a bad week for me with shipping stuff. Had a bunch of bear bottles get trashed by Fedex. My Xmen machine was in never never land with the freight company, so on and so forth.

I did get a call from Melissa this afternoon and said that it had just been missed in their system somehow. She is going to overnight it to me, and my Xmen showed up at noon. So I guess it turned out to be a good day.

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from mpatricksp:

Had a bunch of bear bottles get trashed by Fedex.

what exactly is a bear bottle?

#17 11 years ago

opps, I am a programmer. I spell like crap and these stupid forums don't have spell checkers that I can find, probably wouldn't have caught that one anyway. Beer Bottles.

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from mpatricksp:

opps, I am a programmer. I spell like crap and these stupid forums don't have spell checkers that I can find, probably wouldn't have caught that one anyway. Beer Bottles.

Use Chrome or Firefox. Built in speel checkr

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

Built in speel checkr []

now that made me laugh. Thanks!

#20 11 years ago

I placed an order a few days ago. I followed up with a question and got almost immediate reply. No ship notice as of yet, but they seem responsive enough.

#21 11 years ago

I placed an order with them on the 17th for a set of LEDs and a shaker motor. I called Melissa on Monday and they are on vacation, but orders are still being filled. My hold up was they were waiting for the shaker motors to be restocked, which there were on Tues. So a tracking # was sent to me yesterday. Give them a ring if you don't hear anything via email.

#22 11 years ago

Yea, thanks guys, got it all worked out this afternoon.

#23 11 years ago

Actually, Cointaker is on their way to CAX if I'm not mistaken..

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-know-what-is-up-with-cointaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.