(Topic ID: 44928)

Anybody in the US order from pinball customs?

By musketd

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I keep going to cash out and it is not calculating my shipping costs? It keeps saying pickup is free?

Can you still order from them I just want a decal; would buy from pinball decals but they want 8 bucks for shipping

#2 11 years ago

I'm guessing shipping is free. It's only a tiny envelope right? I placed an order a few days ago and didn't pay shipping. Hopefully I get it. Here is the invoice.

Product Quantity Price
    AFM Target Bank Decal 1 $11.99
    Tron Recognizer Target Bank 1 $11.99
    Cart Subtotal: $23.98
    Shipping: Flat Rate
    Order Total: $23.98

#3 11 years ago

Yeah he actually has posted on here only 8 bucks for the recognizer mod decal so that is what I paypaled him with shipping

#4 11 years ago

Brock is a good dude. He is on here. Pinball customs. Pm him and he will happily take care of you. Tell him to finish the angus shooter rod.
    Mk

#5 11 years ago

His shooter rods are the balls. Great product and seller.

#6 11 years ago

if you email joey at pinball decals they will ship decals to you 'el cheapo' and in an envelope standard mail. He doesn't worry about a stamp. He sent me my afm drop target 'x' alien last week like this. Pinball customs are also great, love their shooter rods. Getting one for my totan when Im not broke.

#7 11 years ago

Brock is also now an official distributor for my blades... if anyone cares

He's also running a 15% discount at checkout. I think PINSIDE is the promo code?

Buy with confidence.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from Drano:

Brock is also now an official distributor for my blades... if anyone cares
    He's also running a 15% discount at checkout. I think PINSIDE is the promo code?
    Buy with confidence.

i second that... thumbs up Brock

#9 11 years ago

Thanks fellas

Yep, shipping on all decals is FREE! I send them regular letter post. Shooter rods are a fixed shipping rate at $15 in North America. Already you're seeing savings there, as it actually costs me $18 to ship them anywhere! Pinfinity Blades are a fixed rate of $40.

I used to offer discounts when buying more than one item on here at Pinside. I think offering flat-rate shipping works out to be the same thing. For example, if you order 3 shooter rods it actually costs me $30 to ship them. So.. you save!

This is all for North America for the time being. We're still working out the International shipping options so that people from say.. Australia.. don't pay $20 to ship a single decal. We're installing a new shipping module soon that will take care of all that, but for the time being if you're ordering from outside of North America it's best to contact me first.

and please DON'T FORGET to enter "PINSIDE" in the coupon code section at checkout for that 15% discount!!

#10 11 years ago

Where is my angus shooter rod?

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Where is my angus shooter rod?

Soon... every time I work on it my wife gives me shit for not fulfilling the other orders. If I didn't need to sleep this wouldn't be a problem!!

#12 11 years ago

Okay

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

Soon... every time I work on it my wife gives me shit for not fulfilling the other orders. If I didn't need to sleep this wouldn't be a problem!!

Sleep is so over-rated, Brock....

#14 11 years ago

Not sure why but i cant log in to the website..
    anyone else using google chrome having this problem?

#15 11 years ago

Damn, I wish I knew about the discount! Oh well....

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shredso:

Damn, I wish I knew about the discount! Oh well....

No worries, pm me the transaction ID or your email address and I'll refund the difference.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-the-us-order-from-pinball-customs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.