(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yellowghost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9676 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Special taint-guzzler special, i'm dropping the price on my judge dredd from 9500 down to 8500!

You have a judge dread for sale?

1 month later
#10075 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

New listing link for Congo on Kijiji.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1406278826
Buy now, play for the new year

That works to about 5500 US!! And about 1500 US above what they normally sell for. Alot of mods on this machine but not 1500 US in mods.

#10083 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Bringing games into Canada just multiply 1.5 times usd price. Plus shipping if you can’t drive to pick it up. I’ve brought several games over, sometimes it’s worth it for hard to find stuff or an emotional purchase but lots of time it’s not especially if game is readily available in Canada.

I suppose I find it annoying when some sellers add the price of shipping and duty on top of the asking price. How can those costs effect the value of a product that is already INSIDE the country, presumably since the 90's. The taxes and shipping were paid for long time ago by somebody else unless the seller was the original owner. Most cases not..and the machine was bought dirt cheap when operators started unloading them. Look at it this way...the guy at the 7-11 wouldnt make very much money if he was selling cans of coke for 20 dollars a piece because he reckoned it would cost the customer 25 dollars to drive to the closest bordertown to get one. Just saying.

2 months later
#10874 5 years ago

Anybody from the alberta region familiar with the Demolitian man on kijiji? With custom backglass.
Jeff

1 week later
#10962 5 years ago
Quoted from Osric:

It's quite pricey due to shipping and duty. This shipment hasn't arrived yet, so I only know the cost without duty so far:
$300 PDI Sheet
$300 PDI Widebody
$70 Shipping
$210 Additional Shipping
??? Duty
$880 Total (USD)
$1,175 CAD
I don't know of a cost effective way to buy in Canada other than getting a group together to order all at once to share out the shipping costs.
Osric

I wonder if a local glass shop can have something similar shipped in. Shirley there must be other companies producing this glass.

1 week later
#11036 5 years ago

Still looking for a demolition-man. But needs to be shipped.
Thanks

2 weeks later
#11121 4 years ago

Question for the people here. Is it common for a member of pinside to request another member of pinside to inspect a machine for sale on that persons behalve? Looking to buy something in Ottawa region but really would like to have extra re-insurrance. I am sure I can get more pictures but seeing it in the flesh is better.

#11123 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

yes happens all the time , just ask someone in the Ottawa area that';s a member of pinside

Is there a way to search members by area? Hmn. Ok . I will try that thanks.

#11125 4 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Assuming the user has put their location in their profile then yes...
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/mapbox#10.8/45.391/-75.7067/0/26

I did not know that was possible!! Thanks

#11128 4 years ago

Yes. Thanks to everyone. Somebody I know was scammed by a person out east so always was apprehensive about having something shipped. Nice to know we have option like this.

#11133 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I just want everyone to know that Judge Dredd was officially recognized at YegPin as the best game ever made, so I'm increasing my for sale price up to $18,000.
Also, bump, DILE is still for sale:

Judge dread has been on my radar for awhile. And that one looks immaculate. Wish That was in my price range.

#11155 4 years ago

I hope for the opportunity to try one someday. It looks pretty basic compared to some others of the time. But gettaway is basic but still fun.

#11168 4 years ago
Quoted from guard:

That Fish Tales started at 2200 last night first listing,...20 minutes later it was 5800, then 6000, I fell asleep, now 8000....
Someone's playing some kind of fuckery

Maybe he was getting alot of calls so decided to raise his price. DMD is not functioning as well..unless it goes to sleep when not in use.

#11196 4 years ago

That judge dread would need to be pretty minty at that price.

1 month later
#11594 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Deposit made. Deal pending!
Ok sandeep.... you may now proceed...

You found one?

#11655 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

What did you find? Also, someone buy that pinball magic, that game is awesome.

If I need to ask, I cant afford it

2 months later
#12049 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Anybody in this area that could help take a peek and pack up a game for me?
Lindenwoods, Winnipeg R3P 2G1
The seller is not familiar or comfortable with shipping a pin. I would compensate the good soul who can lend a hand.

I might know somebody.

2 weeks later
#12180 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Not sure why you are chiming in with how much you wanted for that beat up Blackout. Just sayin'
Edit: you also clearly didnt read the ad

Is there a link to the shadow for sale?

#12241 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

What weight and dimensions did you give them? It must be Winnipeg doesnt get as much traffic?

Day and ross rates are wacky. I paid almost double to have a machine shipped from saskastoon then somebody having a machine shipped in from alberta. Must be other factors than distance.

#12266 4 years ago

Does anybody if there are any radical pinballs by bally in existence in canada? Potentionally for trade?

#12270 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

There is one local here, but I have no idea of her ever sell it. Not very active on pinside anymore either.

When you see here, inquire if she interested in a trade.
Thanks

3 weeks later
#12332 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Anyone in Winnipeg (or surrounding area) have any DMD games for sale under $5000.
Asking on behalf of a friend.

There is a cap-com airborn for under 5000.

2 weeks later
#12403 4 years ago

Looking for a Radical by Bally. Would trade a Bally Dr. Who.
Thanks

4 weeks later
#12575 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Thanks. I saw that one and am already talking to the guy. It scares me he bought it from some random in China. Looking at other options.

If the device itself wasn't built in china, the components used to build it were. No?

1 week later
#12633 4 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Hello everyone and Happy New Year ! I’m looking for a 1993 Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula for sale ‍♂️. Does anyone have one for sale? PM me with pictures and pricing.

I can vouch for bay79. Very good buyer.

#12646 4 years ago

Last day of the year we need to pay taxes!!!

#12702 4 years ago

Buy a house or buy these machines..

3 weeks later
#12808 4 years ago

Still waiting for a vault eddition of bally radical.

1 week later
#12899 4 years ago

What machine is "fp" and "f2k"?

4 months later
#13780 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Just shipped a game from Regina, Sask. to Barrie, Ontario (depot to depot) with Manitoulin. Game was dropped off Friday and arrived in Barrie on Monday night. Talk about quick shipping within Canada! If anyone is thinking of shipping these days.

Any up-date on anybody else yet? Like ross&day perhaps. Still door to door?

#13789 3 years ago

Shot at the dark but anybody travelling to manitoba from calgary who can bring a pinball machine?

3 weeks later
#13955 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Manitoulin is killing it. No more Day and Ross for me i guess. Quoted $144 from Saskatoon, SK to Mississauga, ON.
Thats down right reasonable

I dont want to ever deal with day&ross again either. I had something shipped tomy depot. One person on the phone told me it would not get shipped until payment is made. So I planned to go to the depot and pay on monday morning. Turned out the game was shipped and was already in town on monday and they needed it picked up within 48 hours. So I had to scramble to arrange somebody to help me get it.
Shipping was fast. But even simple questions could not be ansered correctly. The person on the phone did not even know what the depot closed.

2 months later
#14766 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I was gonna post the answer, but if anyone wants to guess first, they can. Except erico201 , malibu-ss and northerndude , as they know.

Gottleib raven

2 months later
#15413 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Thanks!
I’m a bit confused about the 93.75 to Brandon. Are you saying it costs $93.75 to ship to Brandon Manitoba? When I had my last pin shipped from Alberta, day and Ross told me the only depot they have in Manitoba is in Winnipeg.

They are clueless. For kicks , ask what the hours are. I got three different ansers from three different people.

3 months later
#16259 3 years ago

Anybody got anything for sale?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yellowghost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=yellowghost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.