(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,844 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by pingod
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ww2guru.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7702 6 years ago

Anybody have a 1993 Indiana Jones? Looking for a whole pin to work on this winter. Parts are good too. I'm in the edmonton area but I can travel or pay for shipping. Will to go to BC and SASK as well.

7 months later
#8635 5 years ago

Looking for INDIANA JONES TPA in any condition. Restored or basket case. Id even take an empty cabinet lol. Can trade my Houdini That I started modding for something nice or my T2 for something needing a fair bit of work. I even have some nice world war 2 Milsurps for you licensed folks.

Added over 5 years ago:

Found

6 months later
#10213 5 years ago

Heres my 6 month post again. Looking for INDIANA JONES (1993) in any condition. Restored or basket case. Id even take an empty cabinet or parts. Can trade Houdini that I upgraded for something nice or my T2 for something needing a fair bit of work.

Added over 5 years ago:

Found

#10242 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Ha that *is* a long shot! If my IJ wasn't in tiny pieces it would be bolted to the floor.
...as it is I have boxes of parts and stuff that are "locked in a vault".

Any chance you have some spare pieces of any kind?

#10275 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Indy was finally picked up this morning, on its way to Michigan.

I thought you weren’t going to ship it. I would have bought it

#10277 5 years ago

Yeah I guess that’s likely.

1 week later
#10341 5 years ago

My Houdini is for sale. Got to finance the next pin. This machine will make you better at any other pin because it demands some precision shots. The well supported code updates have added a lot of extra features and lightshows with the rgb inserts. Deep rules and players choice of modes make it a different game every time. The artwork on the playfield is amazing and when you look at the details you find something new each time.

Houdini Features:

Playfield Features: 3 magnets with adjustable power levels. two catapults, magic stage with multiple servos and LCD screen, mechanical trunk that interacts with shaker motor, VUK and Super VUK, under playfield subway system, and 7 balls

Rule Features: 4 multiballs, 4 mini-master modes, 1 master magician mode, 10 illusions/escape modes, 5 secret mission combo modes, 5 Houdini movie modes, 5 jail escape hurry ups, 1 video mode, and milkcan playfield multiplier.

Enhanced cabinet head with LED backlighting, stereo speakers and
15" full color HDMI LCD with 1360 x 768 resolution

6 stereo speakers – robust pinwave audio system with separate adjustable bass control and external speaker outputs.

RGB LED in the playfield with LED illumination throughout.

Factory powder coated legs, side rails and lockdown bar.

Factory installed plastic protectors.

Factory installed Mylar protectors.

Addons:
Factory installed Art blades, magic and escape target decals, theatre brick decals, accent decals, movie poster magnet, Antique padlocks and keys, Subwoofer, Shaker motor, remote control under cabinet RGB LEDs.

Pop bumper switches have been adjusted to be very sensitive compared to factory to speed up game play. Lower catapult TSB accuracy adjustments have been completed. Less than 500 plays. Running November’s very solid beta software but can update to the latest code. Extra plastics, stage door and target decals, flipper springs, key fobs. All original paperwork and playfield packing material present.
9000 CAD, Edmonton area

1 week later
#10419 5 years ago

The Edmonton arcade auction sold all the games. I didn't see the first 20 or so sales but it was....interesting. Rusty Tron went for 1450, Questionable Space invaders pin went for 1350, I think Xenon went for 950 to 1050? lots of various non-working mixed pcb/cabs units went for 250-350.

#10425 5 years ago

Well writing them down is much better than my memory!

2 weeks later
#10551 5 years ago
Quoted from Adib:

Anyone have a twilight zone that they are interested in selling please pm me. Thanks

I told you not to sell yours lol

#10559 5 years ago

Regarding insurance for shipping in Canada. My specific scenario came up a couple weeks ago because day and ross wouldn't cover anything beyond $350 or so. Someone suggested that home insurance would cover shipping. I was skeptical but I found out from my insurance company that my home policy will cover a items in case of damage or loss while in transit without paying extra or specifically adding it to the policy. They told me I have to have a bill of sale, bill of lading, prove condition (photos) and serial number. A lot better than shelling out to someone else if you can cover it without any extra cost. I had no idea I had this kind of coverage in my policy. I feel a lot better about buying from across the country.

2 weeks later
#10693 5 years ago

My home insurance does. But if I make a claim it’s a $1000 deductible and my rates would likely go up. I’d consider making a claim if an expensive pin went missing or the damage was at a certain threshold

1 week later
#10726 5 years ago

I was Just going to say the same on the local thing. Trades welcome?

#10816 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Indy posted in edmonton on kijiji. Took my first offer right away then when i said i could come tomorrow he changed his location to grand prairie and offered shipping. Asked why he was a new kijiji user from march 2019 and asked for references. He instantly made a claim its for his kids and others are interested. Cash in hand and drive to GP at your own risk. I passed, could be real? Sounded too sketchy for me. Especially with being defensive on asking for references
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/williams-indiana-jones-pinball-machine/1420594051?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Ads been yanked

2 weeks later
#10950 5 years ago

Houdini is sold. Gonna miss that game but I have a nice IJ to make me feel better.

1 month later
#11175 4 years ago

Holy crap Dan that went up fast. Think you’ll sell pirates

#11178 4 years ago

I love pirates. Couldn’t stop playing it at the show last week.

2 weeks later
#11287 4 years ago

Someone from Fort Saskatchewan sold me my Twilight Zone back in 2011. You here? lol

1 month later
#11652 4 years ago

What’s an Apollo 13 worth these days?

1 month later
#11873 4 years ago

So who is selling the TZ in Calgary kijiji?

1 week later
2 weeks later
#12088 4 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Was going to see it. He is about a 4 minute drive from my house. Let you know if I can get out there.

Did you ever get a chance to check this TZ out? I see the price has dropped and the description has changed. He built it from parts?

2 weeks later
#12271 4 years ago

Some more shipping advice. Of your game has a gun take it off so pay and loss doesn't rip it off for you.

2 months later
#12595 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

No, this has nothing to do with him. I don't even know him. It's about nitro and what YOU did Tommy. In case you haven't noticed you'r still a black sheep in many people's eyes and minds. The few guys I know who bought Rick and Morty bought directly from Spooky. If I bought something from you I sure wouldn't be bragging about it, that's all.

Why you continually chose to derail this thread and disrespect the admin after being continually ejected from threads is beyond me. You want to talk shit about
multiple people, stir the pot, dirty up this thread all so you can have some attention. You keep breaking the rules of this site and then point your finger at whomever you've got in your sights that day. People like you wreck places like this. Forget taking this to PM, you're a hypocrite and you need to be called out publicly for it. And really if this was any other site, you'd probably have been banned long ago for constantly giving the finger to the admin.

9 months later
#14880 3 years ago

There was a $7200 IJ on Kijiji For about 30 seconds. Anyone snag that?

3 months later
#15562 3 years ago

What’s out there for a STTNG? Figure I’ll finish the widebody collection.

2 months later
#16444 3 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

I think your 1k low

Without a Color DMD, LEDs and a 90% chance of a crispy GI section and who knows what for the cpu board battery area?
Plus there is zero info on cabinet and playfield condition, flippers rebuilt ever?. Being nearly 30 years I personally
don't have high hopes for it hitting 7500 IMO. Soooo many questions.

2 weeks later
#16555 3 years ago

When shipping a pin with a gun instead of a shooter rod, have the gun taken off unless you want it snapped off by shipping donkeys

7 months later
#18270 2 years ago

With the Abbotsford BC flooding, was Nitro affected? Haven’t heard a peep from them lately.

2 weeks later
#18432 2 years ago

Every hobby I’m in has gone insane on pricing. For example, I started buying airstreams a few years back. What 10000 got you in 2018 now costs 30000 and what 30k got you then can now get you 60-70k today and in some cases higher. Camper vans went from $1500 to 6000 for thsame damn thing. Then there used cars. It’s nuts. Cash in the bank is literally devaluing sitting there.

1 month later
#18917 2 years ago

Came across a Blackhole for sale in Edmonton on facebook marketplace for 3500

1 week later
#19075 2 years ago

Who did I sell my Houdini to? Wanna sell it back to me?

Added over 2 years ago:

Found it. Turns out it was recently for sale and somebody just bought it

1 month later
#19329 2 years ago

I haven’t made a dime at pinball but if it’s got wheels on it I always win. Or guns. Guns always go up, unless it’s a glock...

3 weeks later
#19477 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I have a very nice STTNG going up for sale in the next week or two if you are interested. I've PM'd you also.

How many moneys for the sttng?

2 weeks later
#19590 2 years ago

I had a horrible shipping experience where pay and loss busted out the front panel of a nearly flawless IJ. last pin I picked up was a 20 minute drive. I don’t blame anybody for not wanting to ship.

3 months later
#20373 1 year ago
Quoted from klr650:

No, it's not just you. I suspect all this new love for Pinball 2000 is just confirmation that a lot of people's brains turned to pudding during the pandemic.

I suspect lots of pinball Noobs

2 weeks later
#20498 1 year ago

I have the pins in my collection on the automatic "Want to buy" email Pinside sends out so I can watch the asking prices closer. I've been seeing drops in the US prices for some but raising on others. kind of odd but overall they appear to be falling but not crashing

#20536 1 year ago

Will trade guns for pinball

1 week later
#20586 1 year ago
Quoted from Paseb:Deleted post

I let go of a 1957 chevy 2 door hardtop for a lake lot. kept the pins

1 month later
#21028 1 year ago

TZ just popped up on Edmonton Kijiji along with a couple others. The reflection looks like Adib but user says Joe lol

1 year later
#23782 6 months ago

Too bad kijiji is such a basket case for selling anything. I used to spend gobs of time surfing ads in there. Now it’s painful to look anything up let alone pinball.

2 weeks later
#23903 5 months ago

Brought a 72 GMC up from California that I bought on eBay. I had paid a $500 deposit months prior and Forgot about the deposit and had declared the balance with the CBSA. They knew perfectly well what I had paid for it and had a copy of the auction. Guy at the window made me wait, he came back and asked me if anything had changed. It clicked in my head that I had forgot about the full amount and I said yes it had and explained. But I still got hauled inside and 4 of them went through every scrap of paper I had. One pissed off guy threatened to seize it but cooler head guy let me pay my fees and let me go. Now I keep my facts in order for Nexus.

3 months later
#24470 70 days ago
Quoted from Hershy:

I spoke to the “seller”
Said the game was worth 18k US according to her son. Presumably each one is. I asked if the Pinside write up is same game and she said yes. Then I showed her the 5000-5900 amount and she was “surprised”
Said she can price it as she pleases and people can pay what they want. She said they were vintage games.
Also gave me a very suspicious looking address.

Can they pay what they want or what she wants? I don't think she knows what she's doing, or saying.

#24474 69 days ago

Is there a messing with scammers thread? Maybe one needs to be created

1 week later
#24508 62 days ago

I get bills from UPS even after I’ve self cleared them at the CBSA office in person. Always trying grab another $80-90 for doing nothing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ww2guru.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=ww2guru and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.