(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,400 posts
  • 498 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by pinballjah
  • Topic is favorited by 295 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ww2guru.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7702 2 years ago

Anybody have a 1993 Indiana Jones? Looking for a whole pin to work on this winter. Parts are good too. I'm in the edmonton area but I can travel or pay for shipping. Will to go to BC and SASK as well.

7 months later
#8635 1 year ago

Looking for INDIANA JONES TPA in any condition. Restored or basket case. Id even take an empty cabinet lol. Can trade my Houdini That I started modding for something nice or my T2 for something needing a fair bit of work. I even have some nice world war 2 Milsurps for you licensed folks.

Added 9 months ago:

Found

6 months later
#10213 10 months ago

Heres my 6 month post again. Looking for INDIANA JONES (1993) in any condition. Restored or basket case. Id even take an empty cabinet or parts. Can trade Houdini that I upgraded for something nice or my T2 for something needing a fair bit of work.

Added 9 months ago:

Found

#10242 10 months ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Ha that *is* a long shot! If my IJ wasn't in tiny pieces it would be bolted to the floor.
...as it is I have boxes of parts and stuff that are "locked in a vault".

Any chance you have some spare pieces of any kind?

#10275 10 months ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Indy was finally picked up this morning, on its way to Michigan.

I thought you weren’t going to ship it. I would have bought it

#10277 10 months ago

Yeah I guess that’s likely.

1 week later
#10341 10 months ago

My Houdini is for sale. Got to finance the next pin. This machine will make you better at any other pin because it demands some precision shots. The well supported code updates have added a lot of extra features and lightshows with the rgb inserts. Deep rules and players choice of modes make it a different game every time. The artwork on the playfield is amazing and when you look at the details you find something new each time.

Houdini Features:

Playfield Features: 3 magnets with adjustable power levels. two catapults, magic stage with multiple servos and LCD screen, mechanical trunk that interacts with shaker motor, VUK and Super VUK, under playfield subway system, and 7 balls

Rule Features: 4 multiballs, 4 mini-master modes, 1 master magician mode, 10 illusions/escape modes, 5 secret mission combo modes, 5 Houdini movie modes, 5 jail escape hurry ups, 1 video mode, and milkcan playfield multiplier.

Enhanced cabinet head with LED backlighting, stereo speakers and
15" full color HDMI LCD with 1360 x 768 resolution

6 stereo speakers – robust pinwave audio system with separate adjustable bass control and external speaker outputs.

RGB LED in the playfield with LED illumination throughout.

Factory powder coated legs, side rails and lockdown bar.

Factory installed plastic protectors.

Factory installed Mylar protectors.

Addons:
Factory installed Art blades, magic and escape target decals, theatre brick decals, accent decals, movie poster magnet, Antique padlocks and keys, Subwoofer, Shaker motor, remote control under cabinet RGB LEDs.

Pop bumper switches have been adjusted to be very sensitive compared to factory to speed up game play. Lower catapult TSB accuracy adjustments have been completed. Less than 500 plays. Running November’s very solid beta software but can update to the latest code. Extra plastics, stage door and target decals, flipper springs, key fobs. All original paperwork and playfield packing material present.
9000 CAD, Edmonton area

1 week later
#10419 9 months ago

The Edmonton arcade auction sold all the games. I didn't see the first 20 or so sales but it was....interesting. Rusty Tron went for 1450, Questionable Space invaders pin went for 1350, I think Xenon went for 950 to 1050? lots of various non-working mixed pcb/cabs units went for 250-350.

#10425 9 months ago

Well writing them down is much better than my memory!

2 weeks later
#10551 9 months ago
Quoted from Adib:

Anyone have a twilight zone that they are interested in selling please pm me. Thanks

I told you not to sell yours lol

#10559 9 months ago

Regarding insurance for shipping in Canada. My specific scenario came up a couple weeks ago because day and ross wouldn't cover anything beyond $350 or so. Someone suggested that home insurance would cover shipping. I was skeptical but I found out from my insurance company that my home policy will cover a items in case of damage or loss while in transit without paying extra or specifically adding it to the policy. They told me I have to have a bill of sale, bill of lading, prove condition (photos) and serial number. A lot better than shelling out to someone else if you can cover it without any extra cost. I had no idea I had this kind of coverage in my policy. I feel a lot better about buying from across the country.

2 weeks later
#10693 8 months ago

My home insurance does. But if I make a claim it’s a $1000 deductible and my rates would likely go up. I’d consider making a claim if an expensive pin went missing or the damage was at a certain threshold

1 week later
#10726 8 months ago

I was Just going to say the same on the local thing. Trades welcome?

#10816 8 months ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Indy posted in edmonton on kijiji. Took my first offer right away then when i said i could come tomorrow he changed his location to grand prairie and offered shipping. Asked why he was a new kijiji user from march 2019 and asked for references. He instantly made a claim its for his kids and others are interested. Cash in hand and drive to GP at your own risk. I passed, could be real? Sounded too sketchy for me. Especially with being defensive on asking for references
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/williams-indiana-jones-pinball-machine/1420594051?utm_source=com.samsung.android.messaging&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Ads been yanked

2 weeks later
#10950 7 months ago

Houdini is sold. Gonna miss that game but I have a nice IJ to make me feel better.

1 month later
#11175 6 months ago

Holy crap Dan that went up fast. Think you’ll sell pirates

#11178 6 months ago

I love pirates. Couldn’t stop playing it at the show last week.

2 weeks later
#11287 6 months ago

Someone from Fort Saskatchewan sold me my Twilight Zone back in 2011. You here? lol

1 month later
#11652 4 months ago

What’s an Apollo 13 worth these days?

1 month later
#11873 87 days ago

So who is selling the TZ in Calgary kijiji?

1 week later
2 weeks later
#12088 58 days ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Was going to see it. He is about a 4 minute drive from my house. Let you know if I can get out there.

Did you ever get a chance to check this TZ out? I see the price has dropped and the description has changed. He built it from parts?

2 weeks later
#12271 40 days ago

Some more shipping advice. Of your game has a gun take it off so pay and loss doesn't rip it off for you.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 89.00
Cabinet Parts
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 109.99
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 109.99
$ 35.00
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 6.95
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ww2guru.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside