(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,641 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 minutes ago by Meegis
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider twilight1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#952 9 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I did, using a Fuji 2 stage Turbine Sprayer and Dupont (Nason) 2K 2-Part Automotive Clear.
» YouTube video

Nice work on that NGG CC! If you want to do one for me let me know? Did you do any touch up paint as well.

#958 9 years ago

Yes I did the touch ups where the slam ramp and the pop bumper white where all creased. You can take a look at this thread for a few more pictures of the process. (first pic on that thread is a beofre and after shot).
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/no-good-gofers-restoration-project-the-never-ending-one
I just finished touching up a Fish Tales. And Next up I will dismantle my WCS and fix all the outholes, touch up the playfield and then clearcoat that one too.

Nice how did you fill those holes amazing work.

1 week later
#1010 9 years ago

So, number one rule: nobody wants to deal with an asshole. Be polite, be nice, be brief,ask the questions you have, and let the seller know if you're going to buy or not. Don't air your dirty laundry out in public, because the people who have been around here longer than you will almost always be favoured by the rest of us, simply because we know them. Spencer wasn't being rude, he was just pointing out that you are probably a tire kicker. I would make the same assumption. Most of us probably would. I get that you're looking for the best deal you can get on a great pin that you'll love, the first pin is a big deal and is a lot of money to plunk down, but understand that you're new to this and don't know what it's like from anyone who's been around a while's end.
Don't be offended, stick around, the canadian pin community needs more enthusiasts.

Well put if only everyone knew the rules it wouldn't be so much work to sell a pin. With that said I'm thinking about putting my STTNG up for trade or sale. Hoping to get 6000$, but new to the pin community don't Know if that is reasonable.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#1014 9 years ago

Sorry at work right now but I will put up more pic when I get home. As for extras. Above Playfield fully led, few leds in head, news roms installed, tri coloured plasma ball, green Playfield mod, coloured dmd. Also fully cliffy here is a before and after of the catapult. Only pic I have on me.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-277.jpgimage-277.jpg
#1016 9 years ago

Here's a few more pics

image-835.jpgimage-835.jpg image-929.jpgimage-929.jpg image-588.jpgimage-588.jpg image-225.jpgimage-225.jpg image-98.jpgimage-98.jpg image-813.jpgimage-813.jpg
#1020 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

That STTNG looks good. Thank god those sling plastics are easy to get. You also have the plasma mod, which is really cool.

I think it's really nice. As for the sling plastics I have a new set somewhere also a new set of cannon wiring harness.

#1030 9 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

4800 is giving it away. I don't 6k is a bad price for a nice example, especially in Canada with the dollar so unfavorable

Thanks. And price is not firm. That's what I have into it but I seems you never get back what you put in.

#1041 9 years ago
Quoted from Hobbypinball:

The bubble - she be burst. At least on used games. Still there for A list games, but even there just not where it was a couple years ago. Or whatever and i'm an idiot - but something certainly has changed.
Zero offense to Twilight1 - STTNG will sit there for a while at 6. At least if will in Calgary. 2 years ago - you might have had a bidding war.

No offence taken and ya I bought it in the boom. And It's still a awesome game. Won't be sorry if it don't sell may be if it does. But can't get a different game unless I sell one.

1 week later
#1091 9 years ago

My STTNG found a new home. Sorry to anyone who inquired.

1 week later
#1123 9 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Got hurt playing hockey then blew it out taking an ancient furnace out of a basement .been working right through the pain , surgery booked for DEC 30th. So no sledding or moving heavy machines around this winter .

Sounds like a knee injury. If so that sucks i know. Best of luck man.

#1139 9 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Stay away from Bob.

I have bought 3 pins of bob in red deer nice guy has a lot of pins. Hes been in the arcade business for a long time. But his prices are high his pins need a shopping out all of them. So if you go to bob or any business make sure you never want to resell you will lose your shirt.

3 months later
#1924 9 years ago

Not me never even email me back. So no pics no buy.

1 month later
#2122 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Thanks out to Smoke Dog. In Saskatoon tonight and tomorrow for my daughter's surgery (nothing major) and thought I'd check out Sports on Tap which I'd heard lots about. I understand the games there are his. Played my first ever MM. Awesome! I also play a Metalica for the first time... My reaction was Meh... but I didn't know what I was doing. I played my first Pirates of the Caribbean a few months ago in Disneyworld... I played his tonight. And I'm not exaggerating when I say the one in Disney World was SO DIRTY... I didn't know a moving boat existed behind that plastic shield. That thing is actually pretty cool and I really like that game. It's fun. But the show stopper for me was for sure LOTR. I suck at it but I love it. Played ALOT tonight. Thanks for passing the time! There's also an ACDC there too. Played a few games but it's one I've played a bit of before so I was more interested in playing games new to me. Great place to play in Saskatoon with games in good shape.
That said... check the switch on Balrog. When I got him to swing over it seemed like I hammered him 3 or 4 times and it never registered.

Hope the best for you and your family. Also I was there last night as well must of just miss you. Would of been nice to run into a fellow pinsider there at random. And yes smokedog line up is great and he always switching up games so when's Tron coming back man.

#2124 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hopefully soon! Just trying to line up a few things.
I may be going back to 4 pins at that location. 5 is a tight squeeze there. They should ditch that Guitar Hero stand up. Just takes up precious pin room.
See you at the tourney Tuesday night!

Yes that guitar hero got to go to make room for tron that is. And yes will be there Tuesday night.

#2132 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

What time were you there? I was there probably 10:15-midnight.

8 until 11 or so I thought.

#2134 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

There were two guys playing guitar hero when I got there. No one touched the machines the whole time I was there. Everyone was watching hockey.

Might of been 10 when we left. Was there a few credits left on LOTR if so had to be 10.

#2144 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Yes there was! Thanks!

Well we must have just missed each other. But at least my credits went to good use. Cheers

4 weeks later
#2274 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I need help! I'm picking up an IM in 2 weeks and my back is giving me A LOT of grief lately. I need help to move the game in the house and take it to the basement. The head has to come off for this to happen as well. Actually, I don't think I can do any lifting at all. If anyone here can lend a hand it would be really appreciated. I'm in Regina.
Rob

If you were in Saskatoon I'd be in. Sorry can't help.

2 months later
#2646 8 years ago

Looking for a AC/DC PRO playfield. If you have one or know were I can get my hands on one please let me know.

1 week later
#2709 8 years ago

Still looking for a AC/DC pro playfield.

#2765 8 years ago

I have a 2010 James Cameron's Avatar pro pinball for sale. Completely led, mirror blades, shaker kit, ramp and ball trough cliffy added, speaker emblems and Two toys added to playfield, Purple under cabinet led. 137 games on it before update 711 as of today 4500$. Pm me for picks.

image.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
#2937 8 years ago

Awesome story but to bad one of ower best is leaving. Eckrad great guy, even better pinball player.

#2939 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Yup, I'll miss him for sure. Won't miss having to play him in match play though!

Ain't that the truth.

3 weeks later
#3088 8 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

There are a lot worse that Kors. Your lucky.

Hear that man!

2 weeks later
#3258 8 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

MM just posted is saskatoon for 6k

I wish I had cash. And it's only 15 mins away.

#3262 8 years ago
Quoted from marcd:

Looks like a scam no ?

Maybe maybe not

#3310 8 years ago

So did anyone end up with that MM or Tom that was in Saskatoon. Or was it a scam.

#3312 8 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Don't know about the Tom but I'm supposed to see the MM 2 weekends from now

Sweet good luck. Let us know how it turns out.

4 weeks later
#3496 8 years ago

So who scored that BF in Edmonton on kijiji 500$.

#3500 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

I responded with 3 views. Offered him $3000 and haven't heard back. I'm even in Edmonton currently

Good luck. Wish I still had mine.

#3509 8 years ago

yes congrats on the bf I'm sure you got a good deal.

1 week later
#3539 8 years ago

Has anyone check out that acdc premium in regina at prairie pinball. If so what can you tell me about it. Thanks

#3541 8 years ago

Talked to Dylan the owner he's a straight shooter. I've purcahsed a game from him before and this transaction had no BS involved. If he says its nice...it means it's nice.

Thanks

#3543 8 years ago

Thanks everyone for the quick responses.

2 weeks later
#3803 8 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Selling a really nice Funhouse for a friend,Clear coated play field by Bill Davis.
5500.00 Canadian,PM for details.
He will take pictures,and I can pass them on.

Wish I had cash In my pin funds. Been looking for that girl a while now. Good luck with her. I didn't ask for pic's b/c it will only hurt more.

1 week later
#3867 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hi all
I have a very nice Whitewater up for trade. No broken ramps, plastics or boulders. Very little wear (some tiny key line wear around a few raft inserts, very small wear at mine kick out). Some LED's, cliffy protectors at the VUK drop and boulders, Mantis protectors at ramp entrances. Original topper in great shape. Main cabinet is very nice with no fade, back box has some knicks and dings. Plays 100%. More detailed pics can be taken for serious inquiries. Available for testing at Sports on Tap in Saskatoon. Just looking for a trade for now, plus/minus cash as determined. A few members here have played this game and can vouch for it. Not willing to ship just yet, but willing to drive some distance for the right deal. References available upon request. PM any questions.
Titles I am looking for, in order of preference.
Walking Dead Pro or Premium
Metallica Premium (Road case preferred)
GoT Pro
Star Trek Pro
Simpsons Pinball Party
Funhouse
Addams Family
Scared Stiff
spiderman
XMen Pro
Thanks!
20151006_113233.jpg

Yes very nice game and is as discribe. But How can I complain with the high score. Also My offer still stands on the trade for my WH2O for your WH20.

#3870 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Thanks for the kind words! That will be a wait and see thing for sure. Hoping for something from the above.

Well hope you get what you want for it. Good luck.

6 months later
#4859 7 years ago
Quoted from Knx873:

What's your locations in Saskatoon?

bartari And sports on tap. I like the sports on tap more space. But the games work good at both.

#4868 7 years ago

I even tried and I'm 5 hrs away.

4 weeks later
#4990 7 years ago
Quoted from Nighthawk128:

Does Funhouse interest anyone?

Me! But sadly not at this time.

2 weeks later
#5052 7 years ago

That's my old Tftc the game is solid. And I had everything redone about 2 years ago and had way more into it then that. not saying it's worth that but do wish him luck with the sale.

#5061 7 years ago

That bdk was ready nice. And by the sound of it it went to a good home. congrats

1 month later
#5231 7 years ago
Quoted from Stubbs:

So Tron for $350? Sold!

I'll add the zero.

1 month later
#5425 7 years ago

The game I was looking at is in Saskatoon. A pinsider knows the guys and has taken several photos and a video for me. I'm pretty sure the deal is good but the actual owner of the game is not a pinsider and I don't like the feeling of being vulnerable once I send the money hoping I get a game back lol. He doesn't want to do paypal because then the seller is at risk. I do have a line on the same title in Portland,OR which is a several hour drive for me but then at least I can pay cash and pick up game in person.
Just wish there was a better way to do business but I guess there really isn't, you just have to take a calculated risk.

Just sent pm as well.

#5428 7 years ago

Txs guys. Gonna explore the Portland deal a bit more. Long drive but no risk. Never been to Portland either

I love road trips so good luck. Let me know if you need any thing.

1 week later
#5482 7 years ago
Quoted from Knx873:

Yes sorry looking for a TZ

There's one in red deer on kijiji.

#5484 7 years ago

Ya I think your right.

#5487 7 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

Anyone have a WPC89 MPU that they want to sell? Original or aftermarket would suffice.

Pm sent

#5497 7 years ago

Parktown hotel would be the closest. its just across the university bridge. Don't know how the prices are tho.

#5517 7 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

Does anyone know if the new Stern Metallica pins have the same insert ghosting problems that the GB pins gave

Mine doesn't.

2 weeks later
#5598 7 years ago

AC/DC premium for sale 8400$ games includes. Original translite, alternate translite, lite shooter rod, speaker emblems, train topper, Dk mod splitter board, new dmd this one has one line out. Goodie bag still stapled inside. Or all pull all the extras 7800$ OBRO. Pm me for more info and pics. Tim

#5601 7 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

Gotta ask Tim, CAD dollars? Feel bad , made that mistake on Totan the other day. Must just be getting old!

Ya CND is that a fair price? High lower opinion? Won't make the price higher might go lower. Any opinion welcome.

#5603 7 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Very fair price! This should go quickly.

Ya got some pms already. Thanks for your input. Tim

#5607 7 years ago

Thanks for the input everyone.

#5610 7 years ago

AC/DC is on hold until satday. Monday latest have a local cash deal going for two pins. Sounds like he's more interested in the other pin. So I'll update asap. Thanks for all the interest. Tim

#5612 7 years ago

I like extra stuff in my way on my games. And I think AC/DC premium had a lot to offer but both games lasted about the same length of time. But the permium wins by a small margine, bc of toys with that said never used the lower pf much seemed to have better games with out it.

#5615 7 years ago

Looking for an AC/DC Led Pro but I don't think I could find one in Canada. They are a scarce commodity

Ya I've never came across one.

#5620 7 years ago

AC/DC is sold and at its new home. Thanks (Flipmyballs) or Lindsay. Hope you enjoy both games. Tim

#5622 7 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Thanks for an amazing transaction Tim. The first but will not be the last. You know where to find me if you get the itch to come play them. Couldn't recommend Tim more to anyone who deals with him in the future. Another great pinball transaction.
-Lindsay

I Should be thanking you. So thanks for Easiest transaction I've ever had no bull shit. Tim

1 month later
#5881 7 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

Hi, anyone looking to offload a game to a noobie? I'm looking for my first pin and there isn't much out there for retail (that isn't priced very high) in Edmonton or on kijiji here.
I've looked over playmore, Sml which is closed here now and western coin vending a bit.
I tend to like the early 90s Williams games like Indy or T2. For newer Sterns I have played mostly X-men, Star Trek, game of thrones and ghostbusters.

Good deal on a f-14 in Alberta on kijiji.

#5890 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Noah...go buy that f-14!! Call the guy now man! I say that's your pin!!

Ya I pm him before I posted. Gave him a 10 min head start.

#5936 7 years ago
Quoted from noahd42:

There's a High Speed for 2k in Grand Prairie on kijiji today. Any thoughts? I remember that one from the arcades back in the day, pretty fun.

Ya it a good game seems to be price right to. Good luck

1 month later
#6553 6 years ago

Me three...

2 weeks later
#6685 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Anyone want to sell me a breakshot? I was on that machine for half my time at yegpin.

There's one at the sports on tap in Saskatoon. Haven't made it there in a while but I think it was for sale.

3 months later
#7280 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I was kidding. I knew about the roof.
Wish they were cheaper. Would love to bang on one at the cafe.

Just buy it. I want to slap it around to J. ha ha

2 months later
#7712 6 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

How about that Whirlwind in S'toon? The pin looks fantastic other than the cabinet that looks like ass. If it was a more reasonable price it would have been fun to grab and do some work on for sure.

I thought it was priced very close to fair. If I had the space time o ya and cash. I would have bought it to make one good one and one Frankenstein. He must have 2000$ in new parts and time IMO.

#7714 6 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

It will take considerable time and energy to get cab back in shape + probably $350-500 in new cabinet wrap.
Yeah, also I believe the rest is beautiful with new parts.

This is true.

2 months later
#7964 6 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

You sneaky sonofa.....
Take it. I don't want it now.

Ha ha 4405$ but I've been drinking so ask tomorrow I'll probably offer more. Cheers

1 week later
#8010 6 years ago
Quoted from Knx873:

Thanks for the TZ. Great machine and a great guy to deal with.

You are a lucky man.

1 month later
#8117 6 years ago

Up for trade AS pro cliffys, shaker, coloured plastic protectors. Under 800 plays. Let me know if interested.

#8137 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Any bites on this yet? I may be interested and could offer up either GoT Pro or IMVE. Both have brand new colordmd and shakers. But, I need to think on this...
Rob

Have some things in the mix right now most just want a cash deal.

#8139 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

No problem. The next Stern is right around the corner and I may way to see what that is. I'm in no rush anyhow.
Rob

Ya I've been thinking about that to.

#8165 6 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I've dealt with Mitch before. He's actually a pretty cool metal head and all around good guy.

And I know where the games went so he is right a local collector picked them up and they didn't use pinside.
But I also couldn't care less if you meet me you know that didn't mean any disrespect with my up vote thought it was funny ass shit. Cheers everyone.

#8171 6 years ago

AS is gone for those who care

#8190 6 years ago

What’s people’s thoughts on cdn resale price for a rz? Huo with upgrades. No apron display or shaker. Standard not le.

Just pick one up locally 1700 mins on it. No apron display. Had shaker and lighting and toy upgrades ended up costing me about 8500$

1 week later
1 week later
#8331 5 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Yes I spoke with him as well, what red flags came up for you?

I’ve played this game its the nices FT I’ve seen. Although it was a while ago I played it and I wasn’t there to buy it so I didn’t look it over very well. I could go there possibly if someone wants me to go check it out.

#8333 5 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I told him I would be interested in trading my IM for it but I haven't heard back. If I do hear back from him that would be great if you could go check it out! Just a little concerned with the wear in the tackle box.

Ya for sure I can do that let me know if you need my help.

2 months later
#8750 5 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I've been tempted by that one for a while now. I'd have to sell my cybernaut first though if I'm to try to get it. Decisions, Decisions. Looks quite nice though.

I’ve seen and played this game. It is nice for its age.

1 week later
#8819 5 years ago

We also like our RZ it is totally different. But I have thought of selling it. But not for those prices. I think 7500$ is more then fair. IMO

1 month later
4 weeks later
#9343 5 years ago

Wow pretty good deal on 8 pin in bc right now on Kijiji. Good luck to who pick that up.

#9346 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I saw that; given most of the games seem to need a bit of work, I am not sure this is a GREAT deal, but it is an interesting one.
Not sure if I am undervaluing the games, but:
5K for a fishtales?
2K for an "okay" pinbot
1.5K for a silverball mania with lots of touchups?
1.5K for a ? working Alien Poker?
1K for a hot tip with a "custom" repainted cabinet and MPU issues?
Then the last $500 gets you 3 project EM's?
Not a lot of money in it to fix the games up and move them on, unless I am way off on my prices here...
But an interesting project for a hobbyist who loves fixing things and somehow has room for 8 games?

I think you should get a little more for that pinbot, and the alien poker but once you separated it like that still not much room for fixing.

#9351 5 years ago
Quoted from Spinape:

I look at that judge dread in Saskatchewan $3900 wide body, still hasn’t sold! Which surprises me. I wonder if a FT at 5k would sell? It may, more sought after

I checked that jd out it’s not that nice. But if I had the cash to buy two of his games that day. it would of came home with me.

#9359 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

is that where rz came from?

Yes it was.

2 weeks later
#9472 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

vancouver.craigslist.ca link
Here's a "Star Wars" for ya

Pretty sure that’s a Star Trek

#9476 5 years ago

Ha ha i see my bad

2 weeks later
#9602 5 years ago

‭1 (587) 778-3211‬ His name is Jim he does repairs in Edmonton and sask in your home. when he’s around and I’m lazy I call him.

3 months later
#10453 5 years ago

It’s probably the one I restored so I’d say it’s really nice but not high end.

#10455 5 years ago

Thanks. Ya it did need a few things to finish it off. And Shawn was supper easy to deal with
Great guy.

Quoted from Spencer:

You did a nice job! It did need a few things and if my life wasn't so crazy over the last few months, I would have made a deal for it. The seller Shawn, is a great guy and went out of his way for me several times and has before too. Cant say enough good things about him.

3 months later
#11308 4 years ago

Wow great price on this if I didn’t just get a new game I’d be all over this. Glws

1 week later
#11351 4 years ago

There’s Absolute pinball where I bought my only nib pin.

Quoted from Spencer:

So, given the recent disgusting incident, where's the best place to buy NIB from now?

2 weeks later
#11450 4 years ago

I have no real idea but I’ll guess 3k -3500$

I sold mine 3 maybe 4 years ago for 3800$ so $4000 and up seems reasonable. All tho she contacted me she was a huge Mel fan and this was going to be the centre pc of her collection.

3 weeks later
#11627 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Rob zombie for sale $6900.
Huo I'm the original owner.

Miss my old one glws

1 month later
#11885 4 years ago

Anyone know the person with the classic games for sale. on Kijiji Edmonton area thinking about getting a game from him he wants to ship it to me.

#11895 4 years ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

That number seems to come up as a escort service listing when looking it up. Who did you talk to? lol

His name on kijiji was Tim he said He inherited 29 pins from his uncle. Was shipped to him in 3 sea cans. He also works for a shipping company so he could ship it to me for basically for free. Prices seem fair. But he’s Not a Pinsider can’t trust sending cash to him with no one to back him.

1 week later
#11953 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Or in my case, no funds. There's a nice imdn for 7k by me. Also know of a 6200 MET and 6k sttng. Guess I should get a job

Lol

#11956 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

You hiring? Wife wants to move like yesterday

You might want to find A job were you work inside as winter is coming.

4 weeks later
#12170 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

What you put into a game does not reflect what you will get back. Less than 5k should get you an extremely nice party monsters. There is $300 of powder coating. If you buy a good machine, you dont need all that other crap. I expect the higher price tag. Maybe 1k over average. He wants double average pricing.
I put 3k of mods into my Metallica, are you saying I should expect to get 11k for it? Hes just a greedy flipper. Dont defend him lol

I want 11k plus for my met to. Ha ha

1 month later
#12447 4 years ago

I restored that TFTC years ago. I put way more cash in it then that. Still looks good imo. If I had the space, cash or a DI. I’d take it back. Good luck with the sale.

3 months later
#13092 4 years ago

If I remember correctly I sold my huo AS for 7200$ About a year ago.

3 weeks later
#13275 4 years ago
Quoted from mymalibu:

Just putting it out there,looking to sell/trade our ACDC premium original run with the following mods:
shaker motor
color DMD
Alternate trans lite with custom color changing led board to match with remote
under cabinet color changing Led with remote
Lexan Helen nudie color changing Led topper with remote
Led thunderstruck lighting bolts,blue
Led lighting for the playfield
Left return ramp railroad track cover
ramp decals
diverter coil drum covers for cannon and cross over ramp
cannon cover, not installed
cliffys on both the jukebox and bell holes
custom shooter rod
Bell cover
mirror blades
speaker Helen nudie inserts
Titan yellow rubbers
Flipper fidelity 3 speaker upgrade with coin door volume control
PDI glass
I think that's it but might be a few I missed. Ideally we would like to trade for a WOZ, T2, Bride of Pinbot,NBA fast break or if no trades pan out cash still works $9700 CND.

I want a AC/DC again great game. Bad timing tho glws

3 weeks later
#13346 3 years ago

You scared him Away already.

1 week later
#13389 3 years ago

Cheap raven in Calgary on Kijiji. If only I was closer.

2 weeks later
#13617 3 years ago

Ya 5500$ is what I paid for mine. Sold it for 5500$ But added a few mods. It was 2 or 3 years ago tho prices have change a lot. But I remember seeing a Lucy for sale not to long ago for 8800 pretty loaded to. That would be a steal then.

1 month later
#13920 3 years ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

Sold pending pickup

Congrats on the sale.

#13966 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Oh, hey man. I got your email from Ethan. He must have had it wrong. No worries, Ive got Kyle helping me out.

Kyle is a good dude. Your in good hands.

3 weeks later
#14141 3 years ago

Well since there’s no pins for sale and this topic blew up I thought I’d post this my bad experience here. So I ordered a game from 8bitarcade in Ontario. Prepaid shipping and total amount of game. Game took 2 1/2 months to get to me he said 3 weeks maybe 4. He said it’s was going to be shipped depo to depo but still needed my home address. Game arrives at my home address. 1 month after game arrives I now have a 550$ dollar bill in the mail from fedex. And the game is poorly set up almost unplayable

2 weeks later
#14300 3 years ago

Also last time I was at Absolute Pinball shop He had a CSI for sale.

2 weeks later
#14500 3 years ago

I’m going to be shipping a game to Toronto. To pinsider pinwiz69 he wants to do a business paypal transaction. I’m wondering If anyone can anyone Vouch for him here thanks. Tim

#14508 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

You can ship the game to my place and once you get paid in full, he can pick it up. Can't you make sure you get paid in full before you ship the game? There is no risk at your end. When I bought two games recently from out west, I paid the sellers in full before they shipped the game.

He said he would pay in full that’s not the problem. But he wants to do business PayPal for the transaction. I suggested etransfer but he wants to do PayPal he says we are both protected that way.

#14513 3 years ago

Thanks for all reply’s. Dont want to fill this thread with pins not for sale. Thats all I need to many red flags. And no one Spoke up and his behalf. If he won’t send etransfer I’m out.
Thanks again Tim

2 months later
#15106 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone have a Diner they’d part with?

Good luck with your Search. I know how bad you want one.

#15156 3 years ago
Quoted from Reid420k:

Just bought a whirlwind off a pinsider in SK...... best purchase I have made. Classic game you can't go wrong with

You have been busy, I see two other new games as well. Really glad you like the WW. Thanks for making my first shipping experience so easy.

1 month later
#15443 3 years ago

I bet it didn’t have a 2K topper though

Lol now that’s funny glws. Or did it sell?

3 months later
#16440 3 years ago
Quoted from BCpinhead:

Hello all, long time since I’ve visited, good to see many pages of pins being sold and traded, and kept in Canada!
I have a very original STTNG here running original boards except a new tray opto that I installed. The tie-back mod is done. Original DMD, no LEDs etc no other mods ... (boo??!!) lol anyways I was hoping to get a sense of fair market value , I want to put it up on Kijiji and FB groups for sale , looking for $6500 as is where is. I hope this seems reasonable. It is not pristine but really never saw heavy plays I don’t think no drill holes for a route lock. It plays well, just never was my dream theme.
Look forward to your constructive feedback!

I think your 1k low

#16448 3 years ago

Fair enough just the way prices are these days thought it would look like a steal on Kijiji at 6500$. And if I remember correctly I got 5800$ for mine 3 years ago it did have color dmd tho.

2 months later
#16989 2 years ago

For sale HUO ACNC with all factory upgrades $10000. Butter cab, powder coat, shaker, speaker lights, real knocker. Magnet Peg protector, and speaker panel decals have been add.

Tron HUO first run 11500$ silk screen cab, 3-d translite and girls translite, color dmd, pinwoofer speaker and amp kit. Light ramps, newest arcade mod, Mirror blades, Shaker, rare topper, Flynn’s sign, colored plastic protectors, building mod, extra recognizer, lite speakers with light Cycle emblems, DK 8 way mod board. More that I can’t remember.

Met bought nib HUO 10500$ color dmd, custom 3-d topper, Interactive lite speaker panel, flipper fidelity speaker upgrade with pinwoofer amp kit, speaker emblems, mirror blades, Custom Predator Sparky, graveyard mode. Custom hammer 4/10 with gold and silver flake, 3-d snake/fangs Tongue Decals,
Green plastic protectors, cliffys protectors, DK 8 way mod board, hooked spinners. Also more I can’t remember.

Pm me if interested will consider reasonable offers.

#16994 2 years ago

Thanks

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Tim's MET is the most loaded pro ever and by far the best MET I've ever flipped! I think there's a wicked powder coat on it also.
Good luck with the sales Tim

Powder coat never happened. But thanks for all the kind words everyone!

#17011 2 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

For sale HUO ACNC with all factory upgrades $10000. Butter cab, powder coat, shaker, speaker lights, real knocker. Magnet Peg protector, and speaker panel decals have been add.
Tron HUO first run 11500$ silk screen cab, 3-d translite and girls translite, color dmd, pinwoofer speaker and amp kit. Light ramps, newest arcade mod, Mirror blades, Shaker, rare topper, Flynn’s sign, colored plastic protectors, building mod, extra recognizer, lite speakers with light Cycle emblems, DK 8 way mod board. More that I can’t remember.
Met bought nib HUO 10500$ color dmd, custom 3-d topper, Interactive lite speaker panel, flipper fidelity speaker upgrade with pinwoofer amp kit, speaker emblems, mirror blades, Custom Predator Sparky, graveyard mode. Custom hammer 4/10 with gold and silver flake, 3-d snake/fangs Tongue Decals,
Green plastic protectors, cliffys protectors, DK 8 way mod board, hooked spinners. Also more I can’t remember.

Tron sale pending

1 week later
#17072 2 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

New prices
ACNC-9500$
Met as is- 10000$
Or back almost stock 8200$

#17102 2 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

New prices
ACNC-9500$
Met as is- 10000$
Or back almost stock 8200$

For sale
ACNC 8800$
Met fully loaded 8900$

#17103 2 years ago

Also have a 90% restored original tron arcade if anyone is interested. And a repo funhouse pf clear coated and drilled by the man him self (HEP). Looking for Reasonable offers for the above.

#17130 2 years ago

Still available
ACNC 8800$
Original tron arcade 2800$
(HEP) Funhouse pf 1400$

#17166 2 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Still available
ACNC 8800$
Original tron arcade 2800$
(HEP) Funhouse pf 1400$

Acnc sold

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider twilight1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=twilight1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.