(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tominator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5150 7 years ago

WTB Bally Fathom and/or Centaur...any leads?

7 months later
#6784 6 years ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Pauz21. Why not post your requirements on uship.com, see what you get? Could be nothing, could get lucky. There's room for you to describe all your must haves.

I tried that for his Frontier which I want to buy...was quoted 580 bucks from sask to ottawa....
may as well buy a seat on a plane for the damn thing!

1 year later
7 months later
#12159 4 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

I know Murpelman as well. I can vouch for him and would have no hesitation buying from him.

Mike (Murphelman)is a stand up guy. Buy with confidence.

2 months later
#12631 4 years ago

Gottlieb sure shot, just gone through by my tech, plays great.
Cabinet rough, schematics included. 750

Firepower, new backglass, protector, fully working. 2300

Pics on Ottawa kijiji, pick up only.

#12657 4 years ago

Sure shot gone... Firepower still available.

7 months later
#14244 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

And in the mean time.. Just come by the house to play my LE!!!

Ok.... I'm on my way... what's the address ?

3 months later
#15372 3 years ago

I refused a package from ups driver because he wanted 85$ in fees.
Called the company and said i wanted the forms to broker it myself. Forms arrive,and they said, in bold letters, that i had 3 days to complete and deliver in person at customs office, or else my item would be sent back to the U S. Had to work so could not get there in time, so I thought that wa that. 3 weeks later ups calls and say they still had my package! I asked for a supervisor/ manager and freaked on him, and my package was delivered the next day, no fees.
I won’t order from a company that uses ups anymore.

1 month later
#15644 3 years ago

Something scary about buying a pin without seeing it...there would have to be a deep discount for me to feel comfortable getting in on a group buy. That being said, the idea is intriguing. Would love to hear other’s experiences... especially Canadian purchases.

#15649 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Oh its terrifying, I was shitting my pants. In the end the only part of the experience that sucked was crossing the border back into Canada. If I could do it with a group of Canadians I would do it every 6 months. The pins are rough and you have to scour the pictures. My BSD right now is beauty I'm probably into it for $4500 CAD. It's not a high end restored but it's still beautiful and plays like new. People used to do the container buys and you could restore a pin and make a profit. Now you can restore a pin and get yourself a beauty for a little less than the price of an average one. The main thing is pins are available, but if your just trying to do quick flips it would be a bad idea. Right now it seems like White Water and BSD are the good deals. Buying in a container is for the DIY hobbyist if you like to fix them up as much as you like to play. Its a good way to get a starter pin at a decent price. For me I would buy a pin locally still put a $1000 in to it and not really increase the value by much. Buying on a container you can put money in and not get underwater but it's not a way to make money.

Good reply. I would only want to get one to keep... fix up for home use. I don’t mind cleaning, changing plastics or rubber, but it is the complicated electrical repairs that make me wary. Hard to get board repairs done.
I would likely jump in if someone organized a buy though

2 weeks later
#15826 3 years ago
Quoted from Macdaddy1974:

Looking for a Flintstons any one have they might want to part with.
Thanks
Paul

Saw one on kijiji ottawa last week... I think its in Quebec though... don’t have the link handy.
Looked really nice, but it was 8500$!

2 weeks later
#16116 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

"complete plastic on playfield(not sure how you call that)" called mylar

I think he means a playfield protector from germany. Not cheap.

#16126 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Made a post in the canada parts fs/ft
4) iron maiden custom eddie shooter rod
5) iron maiden eddie figurine for playfield upgrade
Might have more, but this is what I've found so far.
Pm me for questions or interest.

Pm sent

3 weeks later
#16505 3 years ago

I don’t think we can cross the border right now... but soon I hope.
Your idea is good... i like it!
Dibs on ACNC!

2 months later
#17159 2 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Time to shake some games loose and see if I can get something new (GNR?). Games are located in my collection in Victoria, BC.
Up for sale is my HOU Iron Man from the original run. It has "non-ghosting" LED's that look great to me, a shaker motor, upgraded subwoofer and I took the pegs off and added standard service rails for underneath the playfield. I also added "lollipop" rails to the sides so I would not have to worry about damage when others were playing it. I have owned the game for ~11 years; I bought it off the owner who bought it new.
Asking $7000.
Lots of pictures here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aou7HguTl0JihJUci_tMVxU3Xz5LQw?e=2avCs0
Also up for sale is a Sorcerer I spent a bunch of the pandemic working on. I replaced a lot of the connectors, the MPU, displays, power driver board, set of plastics and the playfield! It should run fine for another 35 years
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"df47b463254c4b3439661bf206939330f6bf258f-1625203196-1800"};
//]]>

The playfield was a discounted one from CPR, it had a few small white marks where the playfield is black (which were mostly covered up when I assembled components onto the playfield). I also noticed one small pinhole defect in the clear when taking pictures. It is not perfect, but it is way better than the original playfield.
Asking $5000
Far too many pics here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aou7HguTl0JihJUdguFw7nZqGxO2ZA?e=OWVYrg
If these sell through pinside I will donate! And I am not sure where to price these since things keep getting crazier in pinball. I know of a Sorcerer that sold for $3500 Cad last summer locally, I have to think mine is worth a bit more than that one...

Oh how i miss my old “SORCERER!”

#17162 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Weird, I searched for one long time, but then sold it super quick, got boring very fast for me.

I dunno....just loved the sounds, and the timer on the targets. The light show before multiball is cool too, but you’re right... not the deepest game once you master all the shots...

6 months later
#18819 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Apparently I drained this thread and I have no idea how to get it back. (Think I got it back) So… PM me with any interest.
Just bought and paid in full: RUSH LE
Looking to trade for:
Godzilla LE
Wonka CE
Dialed In CE
Also looking for DP and TWD for 2 for 1 trade
machine arrives in February

Pm and pics sent. Tom

4 weeks later
#19144 2 years ago

Anyone vouch for Robert Gagnon?

Rob’s a friend of mine. ( if its Robert fron Cantley/ Gatineau PQ) I have bought a pin from him before and was very happy.
He is a long time collector and knows his stuff. Deal with confidence.

1 week later
#19272 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I get mine on Collage.com. If you want a discount code, let me know. Usually can find one for the cover for free and only pay the shipping.

They are really nice. Wouldn’t mind a few myself. So are these just a fleece blanket? What do I search under?

1 week later
2 weeks later
#19394 2 years ago

Shout out to glauses for the awesome packing job on my new to me Tommy pin!
My first experience shipping a pin and thanks to Scott it all went smoothly from Calgary all the way to Ottawa! Great seller and great guy!
Thanks Scott!

#19423 2 years ago

I’m pretty damn sure shadow is not a 10k game lol. Iirc there was a few for 7k recently and they didn’t instantly sell.

Yep... i think 6.5 for a really nice one, 5.5 for a player.

2 weeks later
#19526 2 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I felt this way a couple years ago and bought a Big Buck Hunter game, adds some nice variety to the game room and plays great solo. Regina is also home to some of the best Buck Hunters in the world, if interested check out Boston Pizza south on the weekends.

And Biggar Saskatchewan is home to the world record typical whitetail, the Milo Hanson buck!

4 months later
#20537 1 year ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Will trade guns for pinball

I once traded a pin for a nice new rifle!

1 month later
#21064 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Man … should have taken mine.

Or mine…

1 month later
#21596 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

AC/DC Pro coming up soon. Has every mod possible, COLORDMD, Pinwoofer amp system, Pinstadium lighting, topper, etc, etc.

Price?

3 months later
#22525 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Extreme bush pilot maybe? Either way... I am intrigued

Michael is a friend of mine. Great guy.
He is known for his high end paint work on goalie madks, motorcycle helmets, and custom pins! He has done many re- themes, like jack daniels, Pittsburgh penguins pin, carey Price pin, Ghost, Jean Beliveau etc…
I have some of his work on my deadpool… it looks amazing.
I was tempted when I saw his potc… but just too expensive for me, although it does seem fairly priced.
Look him up on fb or instagram.

1 month later
#22920 11 months ago

TAF is not even that great of a game…
For 10k I’d rather have GOT, GOTG, IMDN, DP, GB, JP,, GZ, Rush etc etc…

2 weeks later
#23096 10 months ago
Quoted from GoodManners:

Check out https://www.powermate.info/
They're a Canadian company and work better than Escalara IMO

How much does one cost?! Website says “ request pricing”… so you know it must be a crazy price if they are too embarrassed to put it on their site!

4 months later
#23827 5 months ago
Quoted from Anony:

It's a shame what they did to the app. Completely destroyed its usability. Whoever thought it was a good idea to insert ads between listings as you scroll is out of their mind. The app is borderline unusable.
The website still seems OK for now, but who knows for how much longer.

Agreed.

3 weeks later
#23969 5 months ago

I did a hardtop on a Frontier… it was way easier that a playfield swap and also kind of fun!
I say go for it!
I wrote about it here… https://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?p=205603&hilit=Shirtless#p205603

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tominator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=tominator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.