Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,589 posts
  • 451 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by extraballingtmc
  • Topic is favorited by 258 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tbatti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2495 3 years ago

What does BSM mean? I'm looking to buy my first machine trying to decide. Posted another thread on advice for first time buyer.

1 month later
#2716 3 years ago

Back from holidays and caught up a bit now at work. Still looking around for my first pin. PM me with what you have.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-advice-on-buying-first-pin

#2742 3 years ago

Looking at 1st pin anyone have LOTR (LE?) in Canada?

#2743 3 years ago

Retailer has STTNG for $6,499 CDN. Not sure if that a good price.

#2747 3 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

NO! Best bet would be for you to take a look at a few games and figure out what you like. If you are in an area with few games you can always search papa.org or pinballvideos.com to check out some gameplay. After that narrow down your ideal game and post a wanted ad here. Going to a retailer for your first game you are going to pay above prime dollar for it.
And if you want to spend that kind of coin on your first game I would suggest you search newer stern titles. Take a look on maaca or pinball revolution. Shipping games is relitively cheap in Canada.

Thanks. I'm taking my time and asking questions. Appreciate the feedback. I am looking at potentially spending $4-7K. Something somewhat newer and general feedback as been a newer Stern machine. Looking for decent /deep ruleset.

General themes I like Star Trek, TWD, LOTR and super heroes. More ramps the better.

#2761 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Hey bro, nice sttng typically between $4 & 5gs. I know of one for $4500, can't remember if in Saskatchewan or Alberta. If interested I'll find the contact info. Great starter pin imo. You might not want to get rid of though.

Typically needs lots of repairs vs the newer Stern LE? I'll keep it in mind. May prefer the LE????

#2772 3 years ago

I see Kroshon as a ST Pro for sale but not responding yet? Anyone know him?

Messaged someone else about another machine but no response either, odd?

#2774 3 years ago

I don't want to buy a NIB ST Pro but it looks like there's not much out there.

1st PIN top interests

ST Pro
LOTR / LE

#2776 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Got a buddy looking to sell his World Cup Soccer.
It's a beauty.
What's it worth ya think?
Also pm me if you're interested and I'll hook you up.

Thank you but I'm interested in ST and LOTR only right now. Maybe outside shot at SM. Eventually I'll want good shape WW as a 2nd machine just because of emotional attachment, lol.

#2780 3 years ago
Quoted from devpin:

I have a new Star Trek Pro sitting in Saskatoon with less than 60 plays on it, asking $6390.
Capt. James T. Kirk will be in Saskatoon Sept.20th at the Entertainment Expo. Good time to have any Star Trek playfields and/or backglasses signed.
The Captian is 84 years of age, and the last man standing out of the main 4 original cast members.

Devpin you have PM disabled but if you are looking to move your used ST Pro let me know and we can work out a price.

#2785 3 years ago

bcrage88 you have a PM and if we work out a deal I may be able to come and pick it up if it fits in a Honda Pilot.

#2805 3 years ago

Any WW / Whirlwind machines out there?

Oh and still looking a ST machines as well. Still on the fence about bcrage88 St LE. Have to let him know today.

#2807 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

If you don't take,I know someone who will
Check with pinsonly he has a WW he might let go.
Might have a repo playfield for it to.

Thanks PM sent to pinsonly

#2818 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

Ditto. I'm kinda tempted to sell my ST pro and get a STLE

You have a potential buyer for the ST Pro right here

#2820 3 years ago

Pinballophobe buys bcrage's STLE and then sells his ST Pro to TBatti = everyone happy

That's what I was thinking.

#2857 3 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

This was a generalized statement refering to all games, no specific title is mentioned. Therefore you did comment on the price of a used IM is worth 1k less if the box is open.

Wholly crap, it's down to 70c USD now
Thank god it is still 75c conversion on PayPal for now. I better order some stuff. Also if you make the right deal shipping would be included and no broker fees if you do it the way I do

1.3 exchange doest equal 0.70. 0.75 equals 1.33.

#2860 3 years ago

I'm still looking for a HUO ST Pro and WW in good shape. Looking like I may need to go NIB ST soon??????

#2872 3 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Can I assume you are no longer interested in my TWD or STTNG?

I am still interested yes. Don't say anything to my wife but I may want a 3rd machine lol.

#2925 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Is there a price for this? Or are we just supposed to send offers like people did for Spencers TZ?

I would hope that a rule be in place where prices need to be listed or it just turns into an ebay auction between members.

1 week later
#2970 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

There's an LCD conversion kit that supports those games, I'd recommend that over trying to find a working DMD.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-addams-family-poor-mans-color-dmd

I assume these are being made ready for plug and play though?

#3002 3 years ago

We should set up a separate thread or club for Canadians to talk about anything except items for sale and leave this OG thread for PINS for Sale only.

1 week later
#3068 3 years ago

Anyone have plastic protectors that will fit Williams legs for sale by chance?

#3071 3 years ago

Thanks Al my thoughts on PBL is that they are crooks with shipping. Just on principle I have a hard time wanting to buy their product as they rape me with overpriced shipping. Maybe if I can get a bulk order with other members I will get these.

#3073 3 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

I love PBL, fedex overnight 41 bucks. If you have account with Fedex, GST only. If not, an extra $10. It's better to share the shipping with someone else for sure. you have account with Fedex, GST only. If not, an extra $10.

Quoted from algrande:

I love PBL, fedex overnight 41 bucks. If you have account with Fedex, GST only. If not, an extra $10. It's better to share the shipping with someone else for sure. you have account with Fedex, GST only. If not, an extra $10.

Well shipping US postal service is like $35 and I get people shipping stuff with a postal service label for items that small for $15. They want 100%+ mark up.

4 months later
#4060 3 years ago

Any interest in a Pinball Life order for Calgary people please PM me or post thoughts here > https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadian-pinballers-thread-chat-here/page/10#post-2936253

#4063 3 years ago

So someone posts a barely used X-Men LE in beloved kijiji with stock photos. Excellent work Stoney Plain

1 month later
#4279 2 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

A shout out to TBatti ( Tony ) for putting in the extra effort and dropping off my parts this morning! I owe you a beer sir.

No worries. Thanks. We will be at league March 30th. Maybe we'll see you there to play a few games after we're done. Cheers.

3 weeks later
#4387 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

You need to find a better place to exchange money. Rates around 25% right now. That put you around 3300-3400. But I agree that one looks like an above average machine.

The rate is not 25%, not even close. Just so you are aware $0.75 doesn't mean 25% it equals 1/0.75 which equals 1.33. Therefore add 33% to the price. Plus the bank will take anywhere from 1.5-2.5% cut.

1 month later
#4613 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Mine was nicer Scott
Kidding,GLWTS.

If your 3rd flipper doesn't get stuck and the button get sticky you are probably right or mine would be.

#4615 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Yours sucks Tony
I have more mods to,just ask Al,lol.

I'm looking for a refund, lol

#4648 2 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

Tony, yours is nicest!
I can replace that flipper button for you.

That would be cool if you have time.

3 months later
#5133 2 years ago

PM sent on RFM. Price????

1 week later
#5155 2 years ago

If anyone has RFM for sale hit me up please. I'd like to have that one for a bit.

2 weeks later
#5208 2 years ago

2 months later
#5462 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

Looking to sell or trade a nice RFM with professional LCD install and mounting kit done. I can also include the original monitor which is in excellent working condition.
All new fans, new high end power supply, color matching leds, new legs, shopped, new flipper mechs and so on.
$4100 CAD plus tax will consider trades!

Never did receive pics? Is it sold?

1 month later
#5689 2 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

looking to add an Terminator 2 or 3 or Attack from Mars to my collection if you have one you are willing to part with let me know willing to buy or trades are a possible as well PM me maybe we can work out a deal.

Someone should get him AFM so he can sell his RFM, lol

#5690 2 years ago

Anyone have a colour DMD. I'm looking to get one for STTNG. PM me.

#5714 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What do people prefer. Lcd, led? Anyone have pics of their games side by side to show the difference?

seems like an endless debate https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-lcd-versus-led

#5750 2 years ago

Who has the Penhold TZ on hold right now?

#5760 2 years ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

I have the TZ in Penhold. My cousin will be picking it up for me, if all is as discribed. Very nice people

excellent, curious to see what shape it is in.

#5777 2 years ago

Is that from anyone on pinside?

#5790 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

It was mine,sold it to misfitdart (Randy) excellent guy to deal with

Replied to his kijiji ad but no response. Maybe I need a price check on my TWD pro first.

#5791 2 years ago

I have a few requests already for my TWD Pro and its isn't even listed. I can't sell unless I get an LE. The other item is I can NOT move it from my basement as I am not physically able to or know how to pack for shipping. So if I sell out of town some one has to handle the moving and shipping matters/costs.

#5792 2 years ago

Does anyone have a nice RFM for sale?

#5817 2 years ago

If SML markups weren't so high they'd sell more product make money on volume.

#5848 2 years ago

You can look at Pinball Medics for some things as well.

1 month later
#6328 1 year ago

I prefer Scotch

#6334 1 year ago
Quoted from pingod:

Game is minty,plays great to.

I bet the flippers work.

1 week later
#6423 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Looks like the LOTR is sold, thanks everyone for your interest.

missed out. hopefully to someone in Calgary

1 week later
#6479 1 year ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Honestly, I'm not sure why everyone is confused by this....
#1. If someone wants to pay with Paypal, tell them to get... even if they offer above asking price....clue in...
#2. Anything that involves Paypal and another person picking up..... no chance
#3. Ask yourself this.... Why the HELL would someone offer to buy a game and pay with Paypal if they or there "friend" can pick it up. 100% scam everytime.
And to answer the question, YES 100% they can still scam you. There is only 1 way to avoid any problems... accept payment, transfer it to your bank account, close your Paypal account AND your bank account. They still may come after you but at least they cant just take your money.

I just write a cheque because I'm good for it

3 weeks later
#6712 1 year ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

If the pin is a new on and can be replaced with a brand new one then your home insurance should be able to cover it.
The issue with pinball machines comes with games that are older and can't be replaced with brand new. Current home policies will only cover those type of items for "actual cash value" that means they look at the new cost and depreciate based on age and condition.
The value never goes up on ACV basis...it can only go down so if you have a machine that is worth some $$ or collectors quality you will have an issue whether in transit or sitting in your basement.
I am working with a few insurance companies now to come up with a solution to add proper coverage u see a home policy as it does not yet exist.

The one thing I did with Allstate was have Jay (Richardson Pinball) come in and value my pins and send that info to Allstate. I only have 4 pins but Allstate then confirmed they would all be covered under my regular insurance policy.

Shipping would be another layer though.

#6737 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Tony, you didn't have to pay for an additional rider on your ins. policy to cover the pins? Like you would an expensive piece of jewelery?

No I didn't have to pay for any extra premiums just Jay's time for a formal appraisal sent directly from Jay to Allstate and they are covered under regular home insurance.

3 months later
#7395 1 year ago

Shout out to pinchamp and jms121 for helping move the TWD pro and TWD LE. Can't wait to play the LE now. Thank you guys. enjoy your 2nd tour of duty with the Pro Darren.

#7431 1 year ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Thanks to you TBatti for helping haul my AFMLE to my house while I hauled TWD and to algrande for getting me a sweet AFMLE and use of his truck. That was one hell of a day of hauling pins around... still gotta set them up!

No need to set up AFMLE. Lets put it in my house but in the office so no stairs, lol.

2 weeks later
#7453 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Unfortunately I only have so much space so I have to start thinking about which pin will go.. If anyone its looking for a STTNG let me know, right now I would prefer a trade but we can chat.. shoot me a PM. #1 I'm looking for TSPP but open to others.

Sheldon in Calgary loves ST TNG. He may have interest but I don't know if he's on Pinside.

3 weeks later
#7568 1 year ago
Quoted from libtech:

Ok as promised, lots of extras on all machines, all minty HUO, would trade for a SW pro:
Walking dead, bloody armour, topper, art blades, tower mod and more: $7250
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1303201764&posted=true&adActivated=true
Star Trek, powder coat blue, aurich art package, art blades, added ship clear rubbers etc: $7000
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1303200830&requestSource=b
Full Throttle, powdercoated red armour, added art blades, 27" screen: $8250
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1303201764&requestSource=b

Link for TWD pics are FT

1 week later
#7631 1 year ago

Question for you guys. I live in Ontario. If I order from Nitro in BC what tax bracket do I pay?

GST/HST is based on place of supply. They are supposed to charge the HST rate that Ontario has which is 13%

1 month later
#7865 1 year ago
Quoted from algrande:

I had a local trade for a T2 plus cash for my beautiful ToM, but it fell through.
I have a stunning ToM up for trade for a nice T2. Way to much to list. PM if you are interested.
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0g5VaUrzviGtf

Call me algrande

4 weeks later
#7918 1 year ago

What would a widebody regular glass be worth? From STTNG if that means anything?

Minor scratches average to good condition?

I also have an old Williams DMD. Still works needs a bit of a warmup. Great back up if anyone wants one. Price = whatever is fair I'll take on it.

2 months later
#8124 11 months ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Willing to trade a MINT Lotr with color dmd for a Cftbl and cash. Also going to put Champion Pub back up online $5300.

I am interested in LOTR but no CFTBL. Let me know if there are any other options for this? spencer

#8148 11 months ago
Quoted from Damien:

Did someone have an HEP AFM for sale here a while back?

It used to be pingod AFM but I can't recall who he sold it to. lord_of_the_pins was selling for that person as they are not on the site.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/149#post-3951157

1 month later
#8377 10 months ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

What’s a royal rumble worth in Canada?

Can someone pin this down for him...............1.............2..............3!

3 months later
#9005 6 months ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Does anyone have invisiglass for sale? I need 4 sheets of standard size

Try algrande

2 weeks later
#9138 6 months ago

Possibly looking to trade my ST TNG and Revenge from Mars for 1 pin. Both games play great some cabinet wear. Private message me and I can take some pics.

ST TNG has colour DMD and invisiglass (PDI?) lane extenders,new lock drop target, handful of additional mods,
RFM has an extra sheet of glass really good shape not sure of what mods are added or what was stock.

Pins of interest; Attack from Mars, Houdini, Addams, Medival Madness, Lord of the Rings, Iron Maiden, Monster Bash, (maybe Metallica??)

Not looking to ship as I have no idea how to pack one up.

1 week later
#9222 5 months ago

Reminder we have another thread for chat on items not for sale for us Canucks https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canadian-pinballers-thread-chat-here/page/50

2 months later
#9697 3 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

This may not be the best forum for my question but does anyone in the GTA area of Ontario (I'm in Hamilton) know a reliable powder coat place? Someone who can do pinball parts ie wireforms, rails, legs, etc.
My friend got some wireforms done by an auto guy that came out uneven (edit: the guy admittedly did a great job on the larger items). They look bad a wreck the flow of the ramps.
I'm looking to get some work done for myself. Thanks

You could try here as well ... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread

2 weeks later
#9786 86 days ago

When you ship how do you deal with insurance?

#9817 82 days ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

Hello Pinside. I'm looking to have an Xmen Pro shipped from Calgary. I've been talking to a gentleman through Kijiji. Yikes.
Has anyone in the Calgary area had dealing with a guy named Hany? Maybe even seen/played his Xmen before? He seems nice enough but I'd like to verify hes a trustworthy guy before I commit.
Hany from Calgary? Thanks

I'm also from Calgary but don't know the name.

1 week later
#9906 74 days ago

Revenge From Mars. $5,500 extra sheet of glass also included.

Plays great and PF is In great shape. One plastic is broken by shooter lane.

#9908 74 days ago

Yes you get a discount for cheering for the Leafs. I very much appreciate the bashing.

#9913 74 days ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

Actually i took it down about 30seconds after i posted it as i realized it came across that way but since you really want it back up here i guess...
I wasn't trying to be a dick. That's why when I read it back to myself I deleted it. Sorry

Our posts are 7 minutes apart but I ty for the apology and will remove in conjunction with your deletion. Cheers

#9923 74 days ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

And he already dropped his price $1,000 so maybe he realized i was kind of accurate in my statement

It hasn't changed. You clearly are mistaken. why are making things up? you are looking bad. Stop lying about posts and creating threads about my changing something that hasn't been touched. You are truly a disgrace to this forum. You have a mission to be caught lying twice congratulations.

#9929 73 days ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

Omg dude.What thread? You are a crazy person. Piss off and grow up. Jesus. Why is this a thing?
Sell your damned pin man
*Seriously. I need to block you in all forms? Stop messaging me. Your hostility is gross

Seriously dude you came out and attacked me. I'm only replying. You lied twice (deleting your post and my changing a price which never happened) about this and keep on going. you keep posting so I'm replying. I don't need anyone questioning my honesty and sure enough posting crap about me and take it.

There is 1 person that's needs to grow up and its you. Respect others in this forum and stop sending post threats via PM. You have initiated and sparked everything that has occurred. You should take your own advice.

#9964 72 days ago
Quoted from Adib:

Still looking to sell my cpr addams family playfield. It's brand new in box
Pm for details

Darren tagging you for this. Time for a PF swap pinchamp

#9965 72 days ago

Revenge from Mars with added pics. 5,500

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/revenge-from-mars-rfm-pinball/1402592889?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

PM for any additional questions thank you

Extra P2000 glass , powedered coated and cliffys as well.

Would add cash for AFM LE, Batman 66, MMr LE or maybe LOTR. Most of these have been on my wishlist for a couple years

1 week later
#10003 62 days ago

Revenge from Mars 4,995 firm. Plays great and PF is in great shape.
Extra sheet of P2000 tinted glass
Cliffys
Powder coated

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1404467029

Will trade for in order plus cash AFMr LE, Batman 66, MMr distant 4th LOTR LE, TOTAN

#10021 60 days ago

Would like to buy an AFM LE or BM66. Please PM me

2 weeks later
#10184 44 days ago
Quoted from Sandeep:

ISO : Anyone have a BSD, Bram Stokers Dracula they’d want to sell?

There was a nice one posted in the Calgary pinball FB forum last week I believe.

#10224 39 days ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Heres my 6 month post again. Looking for INDIANA JONES (1993) in any condition. Restored or basket case. Id even take an empty cabinet or parts. Can trade Houdini that I upgraded for something nice or my T2 for something needing a fair bit of work.

long shot but maybe ask fytr I think he has one stashed away

#10246 38 days ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Anyone in Canada have a Pabst can crusher?
Guardians of the Galaxy le?
Curious...

Quoted from pingod:

Pabst on location here at Pinbar.

Yes please buy this Pabst can crusher so it leaves Calgary

2 weeks later
#10440 18 days ago

$4,995 Revenge From Mars RFM available again, playfield is in great condition and game plays well. message me for pics. TY
Powder coated, legs, rails and coin door
Cliffys
Extra plastics
Some plastic protectors not installed
New extra P2000 glass,
Pin was shopped a year ago .One minor plastic is broken by shooter but replacement is included.

Trade interests + cash:
AFMr LE
MMr LE
BM66
LOTR / LE
TZ
TAF
Houdini
MB
WH2O
Iron Maiden

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 9.95
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 269.99
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 53.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 59.00
$ 159.99
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 55.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tbatti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside