(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stebel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2258 8 years ago

Anyone got a Popeye for sale in Ontario?

6 years later
#17150 2 years ago

I have a Fire for sale in Barrie. $3000 as-is working fine. Or $4000 with spare parts, CPR playfield, playfield plastic set, new repro up/down ramps, ramp flaps, repro ladder decal.

4 months later
#18262 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Where do you guys buy your balls? I need replacements for a JJP (GnR SE).

Drapl is always the first spot for buying pinball parts.

3 months later
#19417 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Out of curiosity,what is the going price for The Shadow these days?

Just sold one for $7k

2 months later
#19980 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Wow! Please share where you are getting these awesome prices! I come up with approx 1500-1700 for those add-ons not including a real backglass. My list doesn't include any shipping. These prices are if you go pick up at the distributor.
P.S. you forgot the side armor and the upgraded speakers.
Here's what I've seen/paid:
Stern HD Glass - $400 taxes in (I've bought a few from P1 and yes they cost that much)
Stern Shaker - $170 taxes in (comparing apples to apples. Stern shaker - not a knock off)
Powdercoating - $300-$500 depending on what you are getting done and style
Stern Side blades - about $130 taxes in
Stern Side armor - $370 taxes in
Speakers - $??? Depends on what you get but probably at least $100, more likely $150

My HD stern glass from P1 was $335 after tax last month.

3 months later
#20903 1 year ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:I haven't owned a pinball in 3 years now and the market is very volatile right now, what should I expect to pay for a good example of a Shadow?

I think you should go for the one on MACCA, $5500 is fantastic. As long as it hasn’t been in a flood that an instant scoop.
Pretty much every part can be obtained for that game too.

My Houdini I bought has your decal set installed. Excellent work!

#20919 1 year ago

Hi everyone. Anyone have a Black Knight sword of rage for sale or trade in the Toronto area?

I have a JP Pro for trade…

2 weeks later
#21124 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I feel the Tesla towers (mod) in my GZ look they were absolutely meant to be there.

Only seen one game where the person mounted them in a straight row. 3 different directions looks weird.

1 month later
#21629 1 year ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

It's 1/2 hour from me ,I seen that one needs a full restore that's why it's 5800

It doesn’t need a full restore. It’s a fine playing game as it is. Standard clean up and it plays fine.
Surprised it already isn’t purchased.

4 months later
#22771 11 months ago

Anyone have a Black Knight Sword of Rage Prem or an Oktoberfest for sale in Ontario?

3 months later
#23477 8 months ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Anyone know the story about the LZ Pro for 5k on Kijiji? I’d buy that immediately if I knew it was legit.

Legit. Both the LZ and Munsters are in my friends basement.

#23480 8 months ago
Quoted from king_pin:

As in he's the one selling them or he purchased them?

Purchased. Sorry for the mix up.

1 month later
#23646 7 months ago
Quoted from JustAnotherYoyo:

I am posting this as information as I know a number of people here use Shippsy.
SHIPPSY: WHEN THINGS GO WRONG
I will make this as brief as possible;
-Scooby pinball machine shipped from Spooky was completely destroyed by R&L Carrier
-(Most likely) R&L, knowing that they had destroyed the shipment, tried to conceal the damage and proceeded to wrap the box in plastic to stop all the broken glass from falling out. They then delivered it to Shippsy in New York.
-Shippsy; WITHOUT CHECKING THE SHIPMENT, signed for it and accepted it as having no damage.
-As normal procedure, Shippsy sent me a picture of the skid on their dock and I could tell the box was damaged, but was hopeful that the damage was ONLY to the box.
-When I went to pick up the shipment at the Mississauga Shippsy location, I immediately the damaged went through the box, to the actual game. Upon opening the box, the pinball machine was completely destroyed. It looked like someone hit it with a truck as the entire cabinet caved in, all the glass exploded, the back box split in half and the playfield was most likely split or warped as well.
-The Shippsy Business Manager was called over and the situation was explained to him. The machine was left with Shippsy as I refused it in the condition it was in.
-Shippsy realized immediately that they were at fault for signing for it, even though, according to their records/ CCTV video, that is was knowingly delivered destroyed.
-Shippsy assured me that they would take care of it and that they stood behind their service. From their email; "Rest assured, we are committed to resolving this matter promptly and ensuring that the appropriate actions are taken to prevent similar incidents in the future."
-Shippsy then shipped the machine back to Spooky and opened a claim against R&L Carrier.
-R&L Carrier immediately denied the claim as it was signed for as "ok".
-almost 3 months have passed.
-Spooky has repaired the machine ($8500 US repair bill) and it has been ready to ship for almost 2 weeks. (I only found out today that Spooky and my US distributor agreed to fix them machine while the repair payment was being resolved.)
-I forwarded the repair invoice to Shippsy and got no response.
-About a week later Shippsy stated that they were going to reopen the claim against R&L Carrier.
-Today I receive this email from Shippsy; I haven't received a response from R&L Carriers regarding the claim appeal we submitted. Shippsy covered the expense of returning the shipment to the manufacturer in the US. Regrettably, Shippsy cannot cover the repair costs, which is why we are assisting in the process of getting the claim approved by R&L Carriers.
-The Shippsy Business Manager is no longer answering his phone and his voicemail is "no longer connected". Shippy's main contact phone number is also not being answered and goes straight to voicemail.
There is a possibility that Shippsy is completely lying and that they, in fact, did all the damage, wrapped the machine, and took the picture on their dock afterward. At this point, I no longer trust or believe anything they say.
Either way...I'm screwed.
What this means is that Shippsy assumes NO LIABILTY when using their services.
As someone who has a commercial account with them and imports millions of dollars of merchandise from the US, Shippsy is no longer a viable option for any products or shipments of significant value.

I am totally sick to my stomach reading this heartbreak story. Keep hounding them. They can’t get away with this!

1 month later
#23889 5 months ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

I noticed only the cactus, but didn't notice the price. They mentioned something about getting pulp fiction next year, forget exactly when. Just call them.
I also asked about GTF but sounds like they want to clear the AP inventory before ordering more from them.

Were there any AP games on the showroom floor? Still hunting for an Oktoberfest.

5 months later
#24692 18 days ago
Quoted from luch:

6-7 k canadian

No one is paying 6-7K on WOF.

The last few that have sold in Ontario have gone from $5-5500.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stebel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=stebel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.