Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,583 posts
  • 451 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by ryalter
  • Topic is favorited by 258 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smokedog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

I have WPT, EBD and Paragon for sale right now... PM me if you have interest...

Damn. Always when I just spent the cash.

1 month later
#38 5 years ago

I'll be parting with Mystic and a project Stars soon-ish.

#40 5 years ago

I've had no contact on Mystic .. floated it out via text, but no bites.

PM me if interested.

2 weeks later
#123 4 years ago

Coming very shortly:

Very nice IJ 93' - CC pf, new decals - $6500 OBO
- would consider the following as trade value towards IJ (tSPP, FH, Shadow, NGG, FT)

Players JM - plays very well - $2400 OBO

Feel free to PM. I should have pics shortly. I'd rather not ship.

#131 4 years ago

IJ gone pending payment.

Still have the JM.

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Don't feel bad, Edmonton has slim pickings as well. I've noticed that any time something decent pops up here, it's gone within a day. Not much time to decide whether you're interested!

Haha. You should try living in Sask.

#146 4 years ago

Yup, because I think I personally know where every pin in the province is!

#157 4 years ago
Quoted from Linkage:

Try Newfoundland.

Ouch. Point taken.

Bump for players Johnny Mnemonic FS/FT, up or down.

1 week later
2 weeks later
#224 4 years ago

Wet wire 320 GB bump for a $2400 OBO Johnny Mnemonic.

Can be transported closer to Red Deer at some point soon(ish).

3 weeks later
#309 4 years ago

I am driving a pin out to Calgary the weekend of the 23rd if all goes well. I'll be looking to pick something up there so I don't come home empty handed.

Wish list has some candidates. Also, the person with the TotAN in Calgary won't respond to my inquiries, so if anyone knows who that is, could you pass on the message that I am interested.

Thanks in advance.

#311 4 years ago

tSPP, Funhouse, AfM, SS, possibly tAF, RBioN, I would consider most actually. Mostly depends on price and condition.

#312 4 years ago

Also, I may have room to bring my JM with me if someone is interested in cash or trade.

1 week later
#316 4 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I am driving a pin out to Calgary the weekend of the 23rd if all goes well. I'll be looking to pick something up there so I don't come home empty handed.

Can't make the 23rd, it's been moved to the weekend of June 7th.

Let me know if you have something to sell in Calgary! I'm making a list of candidates, but my truck will only hold two pins

#346 4 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Does anyone else find it interesting that in the west people are moving machines like crazy, but in the east (Ont and Que), we tend to hoard more and not sell much?

The hobby sure has blossomed out here. We've had a lot of new blood start collecting, and a lot of pins have made the trek out west from your area and the south.

Of course, that means prices are insane as well. 4K for Starship Troopers? Ouch.

#381 4 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

I have two on kijiji Regina , earthshaker and bride .
Smoke dog just picked up my whirl wind , he can vouch for me .

And I do. Game was as described to a T. Great dude to deal with. Good Saskatchewan folk.

1 week later
#455 4 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

That's not an offer from me...I have no room

And one more arriving this week!

#467 4 years ago

Home alive from cowtown. Glad to see my IJ joined other primo examples of pins. Al and Dan are good folk. I only managed to get my initials up on one pin (WoZ).

So, with that IJ gone, JM is still available. And another IJ 93' will be up for sale shortly.

#469 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Good meeting you Jason,and the GF.
Is that other IJ going to be as nice as the one Al bought.
That was a beauty,and plays very well.

We had a great time. My head was a little thick the next day though. Must have been the mountain air.

It's not as nice as Al's, but the price will reflect that. It will end up in the 5k range.

Once JM and IJ are gone, I think ST Pro will be next on the block.

1 week later
#488 4 years ago

Attention all in Canuckistan!

I just got an email from Red Deer Bob. A couple of weeks ago, a guy picked up a TZ from Bob, paid for it with Visa. Turns out the card was stolen, the ID used was stolen, and he was driving a stolen truck.

So, keep your eye's peeled for a TZ in decent shape, and as per Bob's email 'needs some work'. Some distinguishing features ... legs are black, 3 slot coin door and the plastic on the mini-playfield is cracked in half.

May 2014 052.jpg

May 2014 051.jpg

#491 4 years ago

While I have your attention ...

ST Pro - 5K OBO
IJ 93 - $4800 OBO
JM - $2100 OBO

Prefer local pick up. PM if interested.

#492 4 years ago

Oh, I forgot to mention, trades towards purchase considered for the above.

1 week later
#530 4 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Wow! This thread is seriously Western biased

That's because you guys down east have so many pins stashed away, there's no need to look this far west!

I'm looking to move ST Pro still. 5K OBO. Trades considered are (+ or -) Scared Stiff, tSPP, Ripley's, Funhouse, or anything else really

#556 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Cant believe you sold both your IJ's Jason! I ended up fixing up another one.

I'm looking for a Congo, anyone have one?

I know! Just had to shake things up, and with the nice example I got from you, I had a few good years of IJ lovin'. Plus I am building my workshop, so had to devote some $$ to it. I will own another one day.

We have a guy in the club with a Congo. I will inquire if he is looking to move it.

Quoted from tmort:

Thumbs up on Jason being a great pin guy too. Played that ST you have and I really enjoyed it.

Thanks man! Let me know when you are in town next time.

Quoted from blowback1976:

Black Knight. New CPR limited edition silver knight playfield with plaque, new plastics, new led lighting kit, new powersupply and sound boards from kohout. Backglass has flaking around the Williams logo, new pinscore displays as well. Manuals and original displays and plastics Iincluded.

I know someone interested in a BK. If you ever want to part with it for cash, LMK.

ST Pro bump! Remember folks, it's OBO ...

#603 4 years ago

Drama free ST Pro bump

Still for sale, OBO.

#660 4 years ago

*Bump*

Looking for a Simpson's Pinball Party. Routed, HUO, NiB ... let me know if you have one for sale.

1 week later
#725 4 years ago

Still looking for a Simpsons Pinball Party ... I'd like to bring the total # of these machines to 3 in the province

3 weeks later
#791 4 years ago

Wow, sure is quiet in here! No pins for sale?

Still looking for a tSPP or a Funhouse, WoZ if the price is right. I want to add some pins to the route.

TWD will be going on location once announced and purchased from Stern

#809 4 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Still looking for a tSPP or a Funhouse, WoZ if the price is right. I want to add some pins to the route.

No longer looking folks!

May have a few up for sale soon though ... sigh. Would love to keep them all.

#811 4 years ago
Quoted from tmort:

What can I look forward to playing at SOT?

WoZ should be at Sports by end of Sept. More titles coming after that

1 week later
#853 4 years ago

Much thanks to Hobbypinball! The location players will love the pin. Great packing job as well and great communication. Awesome seller, would deal with again in a heart beat!

WoZLE

#855 4 years ago
Quoted from ballykissfan:

Looks great Jason!! What do you want for it??

MM and tSPP?

2 weeks later
#892 4 years ago

Whirlwind up for sale. Awesome players game, working 100%. Full LED's. Bit of wear around the spinners and will include the spinner wear decal. Also includes full set of new CPR plastics. Cliffy's installed at the scoops. Test drive it at Sports on Tap. Get the crown jewel of sys11's before they dry up!

Pics shortly for interested parties.

$2750 OBO. Prefer not to ship. Does not include coin mechs

1 month later
#1108 4 years ago

Hi all

Decent ToM for sale, $4500 OBO. More pics can be provided for serious inquiries.

Prefer local pick up as I have zero time (literally a million things going on) to pack it on a pallet and get it to a shipping company.

If you have a decent early 80's game (Bally/Stern) I will possibly consider that as part trade value, but looking for cash.

20140912_020610_resized.jpg
20140912_020412_resized.jpg
20140912_020621_resized.jpg

Thanks.

#1116 4 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

almost makes me want to part with my awesome Paragon + cash,

You tease!

#1117 4 years ago

Just to clarify a few things about the ToM.

It does have shooter lane wear. Some of the inserts have key line wear. The Spirit Ring insert has some wear. Etc. It is not a collector quality, HUO, fully restored ToM for $4500 OBO. It is a great players quality machine.

If anyone knows of a collector quality, fully restored, HUO ToM for sale around 4 to 4.5K, let me know

#1118 4 years ago

ToM is sold pending pick up. Thanks for all who inquired!

1 week later
#1218 4 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

What do you mean by "quite a bit off msrp". Can you give a percentage?

I doubt it's the same for everyone, so there is no way to answer that question.

Buy a few and let us know how it goes!

#1220 4 years ago
Quoted from violinfather:

Just seems like there is very little discount on NIB pins. I thought there would have been more margin for them to give a discount.

There is some wiggle room. Become a regular customer, and there is more. It helps if you buy multiples of the same title.

#1249 4 years ago

Bump for adding link to pics of RG (See post above).

1 week later
2 months later
#1638 3 years ago

Still have an X-Men LE Magneto that I'm looking trade. Let me know what you have...

That Wolverine you have on the game looks 1 million times better than the original. God that thing is way too big .... (That's what she said!).

Unlimited space and funds I'd pick this up. Fun game.

#1643 3 years ago

Hmm. Throw the ACDC on the table. I'm sure we can work something out.

It's back to being my biggest earner! PotC fits well in the line up on location. Back to 5 pins there.

2 months later
#2120 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

That said... check the switch on Balrog. When I got him to swing over it seemed like I hammered him 3 or 4 times and it never registered.

Will do! Thanks for the heads up, and the shout out.

#2123 3 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

so when's Tron coming back man.

Hopefully soon! Just trying to line up a few things.

I may be going back to 4 pins at that location. 5 is a tight squeeze there. They should ditch that Guitar Hero stand up. Just takes up precious pin room.

See you at the tourney Tuesday night!

#2153 3 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

note to Smoke. I was able to get my first few back but gave up shortly after that but I definately would have played it more.

Anyway, was nice to see such a great bunch of games in one location. Keep it up Smoke!

Thanks man! The hardest thing I have found with pins on location ... the stupid coin mechs. Most trouble calls because of them.

1 week later
#2186 3 years ago
Quoted from Archer600:

WTB: Pirates of the Carribean. Please send a pm with the details.
Thanks!

PM sent.

#2212 3 years ago

SOLD: Pirates of the Caribbean up for grabs. $5500 (CAD) OBO. Prefer not to ship. PM if you want more info. Full Cointaker kit, Back Alley Cannon shooter lane mod. Working 100%. Thanks!

20141121_232539_resized.jpg

20141121_232556.jpg

20141121_232525_resized.jpg

#2224 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Pirates of the Caribbean up for grabs. $5500 (CAD) OBO. Prefer not to ship. PM if you want more info. Full Cointaker kit, Back Alley Cannon shooter lane mod. Working 100%. Thanks!

Forgot to add:

Will consider partial trades for Sys11 pins and earlier (early 80's Bally and Sterns would be nice).

3 weeks later
#2370 3 years ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

We seem to have a growing number of collectors in Regina.

No doubt! Almost sounds like someone should start a pinball league in Saskatchewan or something

#2373 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

It would be nice if we could get something going in Regina. If not a small tournament, even just meet ups to play some machines on occasion.

No doubt! All it takes is someone to step up and get the ball rolling.

Our first tournament/get together up here was 5 guys. Now we avg. over 20.

#2374 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'd really like to get involved in the league, but driving to Stoon and back on a tuesday has so far been too daunting, especially with the very real concern of not even qualifying.

I'm trying to line up a Kiss launch party for the 20th this month, start at noon at Sports. Hopefully the pins ship in time.

1 week later
#2422 3 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

There's some guy in BC who will not ship that has some pins that are for sale

If these were local, JD , TZ and Shadow would be in my garage right now.

This province is literally the pin wasteland. Anytime something is decent and sought after, it's like a scene from Mad Max to get them.

1 month later
#2643 3 years ago

Hi all

A bunch of stuff for games I no longer own, or stuff cluttering up the shop.

All prices are in USD. Actual shipping/handling cost to be paid by purchaser. Prefer EMT over paypal.

Open to offers. Pics to come, or PM for more info.

New parts:

- Spiderman 3 bank drop sticker - $5
- Star Trek Pro NOS translites (x2) $75
- Indy drop targets x 3 - $7.50
- Indy drop target decals x 3 - $4
- Whirlwind main right ramp - SOLD
- Addams NOS slings - $25
- WW Insert decals - $25
- WW spinner wear decal - $20
- Addams Mansion decal - $45
- Addams insert decals - $35
- MM castle decal set - $17 (includes troll flaps, castle floor, 2 drawbridge)
- MM flipper wear and scroll decal - $25
- MM Jets insert decal - $3

Used parts:

- XMen LE spinner motor - $15
- DMD w/ broken glass - $75
- Addams used slings - $10
- FT parts - slings, metal hook piece, docs - $25
- Used playfield glass, 2 wide, 3 normal - $10 (will not ship, local pick up only)
- wide body lock down, weld spots, ready for powder - $50

Keep on flippin'!

2 weeks later
#2712 3 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

If you have any tournaments that are IFPA sanctioned please let me know as I will post them in our event calendar, as there may be interest from our league to attend.

All of SAPP's tournaments are IFPA sanctioned. Occur monthly on the last Tuesday of the month, except for December.

Quoted from Gorno:

If so, Shaub and I are putting together a group for pinball lovers in Regina.

Awesome to hear! We will have to organize something between the clubs for a 'Provincial Championship'.

#2786 3 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

pick it up if it fits in a Honda Pilot

I just delivered a pin in a Honda Fit! True story.

1 week later
#2924 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Gauging interest on a really nice HUO Xmen Magneto LE #57 of 250 shaker motor, mirror blades, led flippers, Mckee topper, newton ball wolverine target, speaker inserts, custom shooter rod mint shape low plays pm me if interested

Is there a price for this? Or are we just supposed to send offers like people did for Spencers TZ?

#2938 3 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Awesome story but to bad one of ower best is leaving. Eckrad great guy, even better pinball player.

Yup, I'll miss him for sure. Won't miss having to play him in match play though!

1 week later
#2977 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

dont you think all machines should have a price when posted here

Yes, they should all have a price posted.

On that note, I need player's quality machines destined for route. Hit me up with what you got. And they better have coin mechs!

#2985 3 years ago

Anyone looking to part with, or know where there is one, looking for a Tales of the Arabian Nights. The closer to CQ the better. Shipping is not an issue.

Thanks in advance.

#2992 3 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

There's a TOTAN listed on maaca.

I did see that on pin rev, but I think his asking price is a little high for a TotAN with play field wear.

#2997 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Thats the problem with the market right now, to buy anything else youd need to get the full exchanged value, but no one wants to pay the full exchanged value yet to buy the game.

Some of us still price things fairly!

My route is ready to expand, but the prices are out of control for used stuff. I might as well take a trailer to go see Red Deere Bob. Prices are comparable ... and that's sad.

1 week later
#3031 3 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I have cash up for trade for a TWD Pro

Don't distributor's still have them NiB?

#3085 3 years ago

Makes you start to wonder I guess LOL. I still love pinball but it's beginning harder and harder to justify.

Good thing you didnt use The Hobbit or Lebowski in that pic! Difference would be even larger.

#3095 3 years ago
Quoted from paulohotline:

Reading through this thread yesterday I noticed that 2 Canadian pinheads purchased really nice HUO WOZ's and were super pumped to get them, then promptly sold them in a few months. What's up with that?

Was I one of them? Mine was gone in about two months.

I really enjoyed the first 100 games or so (only one board blew in that time)... then it sat unplayed. I put it out on route, hearing how great it earned. Then I had boards going out. Sometimes multiples. Ball lock issues. Sculpted Trees falling off pop bumpers. It did not earn for me, and was a pain in the butt going to the location so much to fix so many issues.

I figured it would fair better in someones home, and had a trade deal done later in the day.

I hope the Hobbit has the kinks worked out, is more reliable, and is more to my liking.

2 weeks later
#3267 3 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

MM just posted is saskatoon for 6k

My guess is joke and/or scam post. Hard to believe no one knew about this pin being right under our nose. Ad has been yanked, so unless someone local got it, I'll not believe it was in town and for sale.

#3268 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

The tom was only $4400 which is way under than I've ever seen one.

I sold one earlier this year for close to that. One you have played I'm sure.

#3272 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

From what I was told a local person serviced it so someone in Saskatoon must have known about it.

Weird. There are like 3 of us in town who do that sort of thing. I hope you get the chance for it!

1 week later
#3380 3 years ago

If any Canucks are ordering from Color DMD, please let me know. I need a Stern SAM/Whitestar cable kit. It's $19 USD, but when added to cart, after shipping, it is $54 USD. So, if I could piggy back on someone else's order, that would be fantastic. Thanks in advance!

#3382 3 years ago

Yup, cancel that request. Just got an email back from them, shipping will be less than $10.

Thumbs up to the guys at Color DMD!

#3384 3 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

they are easy to make..

I have a constant battle brewing inside me between cheap and lazy ... lazy usually wins.

#3387 3 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

I have a dead mint IJ, cc pf, full LEDs, a few mods, colour dmd and invisi-glass. I'm looking for part trades or cash sale. Lemmy know whatcha got, thx.

If that's my old IJ ... sigh. I miss that pin. Gorgeous.

#3406 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

+/- 3k, depending on the condition and whether it not it comes with original topper and deadworld mod.

I'd be interested around that price. Don't care about cabinet condition, as long as the game is working 100%.

1 week later
#3447 3 years ago

If anyone is looking to upgrade their TWD to a premium or LE, and you want to move your Pro, let me know.

#3449 3 years ago

Ive got dibs Ive been looking longer LOL

More than likely I'll be picking one up NiB.

#3468 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

If anyone is looking to upgrade their TWD to a premium or LE, and you want to move your Pro, let me know.

I rescind this request. Please direct any and all TWD Pre's/LE's to Flashinstinct

I ordered a TWD Pro. It's location bound.

1 month later
#3857 3 years ago

That's the area code for Delaware. Scam. Move along.

#3866 3 years ago

Hi all

I have a very nice Whitewater up for trade. No broken ramps, plastics or boulders. Very little wear (some tiny key line wear around a few raft inserts, very small wear at mine kick out). Some LED's, cliffy protectors at the VUK drop and boulders, Mantis protectors at ramp entrances. Original topper in great shape. Main cabinet is very nice with no fade, back box has some knicks and dings. Plays 100%. More detailed pics can be taken for serious inquiries. Available for testing at Sports on Tap in Saskatoon. Just looking for a trade for now, plus/minus cash as determined. A few members here have played this game and can vouch for it. Not willing to ship just yet, but willing to drive some distance for the right deal. References available upon request. PM any questions.

Titles I am looking for, in order of preference.

Walking Dead Pro or Premium
Metallica Premium (Road case preferred)
GoT Pro
Star Trek Pro
Twilight Zone
Simpsons Pinball Party
Funhouse
Addams Family
Scared Stiff
Spiderman
XMen Pro

Thanks!

20151006_113233.jpg

#3868 3 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

My offer still stands on the trade for my WH2O for your WH20

Thanks for the kind words! That will be a wait and see thing for sure. Hoping for something from the above.

#3877 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hi all
I have a very nice Whitewater up for trade. No broken ramps, plastics or boulders. Very little wear (some tiny key line wear around a few raft inserts, very small wear at mine kick out). Some LED's, cliffy protectors at the VUK drop and boulders, Mantis protectors at ramp entrances. Original topper in great shape. Main cabinet is very nice with no fade, back box has some knicks and dings. Plays 100%. More detailed pics can be taken for serious inquiries. Available for testing at Sports on Tap in Saskatoon. Just looking for a trade for now, plus/minus cash as determined. A few members here have played this game and can vouch for it. Not willing to ship just yet, but willing to drive some distance for the right deal. References available upon request. PM any questions.
Titles I am looking for, in order of preference.
Metallica Premium (Road case preferred)
GoT Pro
Star Trek Pro
Simpsons Pinball Party
Funhouse
Addams Family
Scared Stiff
spiderman
XMen Pro
Thanks!
20151006_113233.jpg

Would also consider a Twilight Zone.

2 weeks later
#3930 3 years ago

Hi all (bumping this with a few new titles in trade)

I have a very nice Whitewater up for trade. No broken ramps, plastics or boulders. Very little wear (some tiny key line wear around a few raft inserts, very small wear at mine kick out). Some LED's, cliffy protectors at the VUK drop and boulders, Mantis protectors at ramp entrances. Original topper in great shape. Main cabinet is very nice with no fade, back box has some knicks and dings. Plays 100%. More detailed pics can be taken for serious inquiries. Available for testing at Sports on Tap in Saskatoon. Just looking for a trade for now, plus/minus cash as determined. A few members here have played this game and can vouch for it. Not willing to ship just yet, but willing to drive some distance for the right deal (Edmonton or Calgary). References available upon request. PM any questions.

Titles I am looking for, in order of preference:

Metallica Premium (Road case preferred) or Met Pro LED
Game of Thrones Pro
Iron Man VE
Twilight Zone
Spiderman
Indiana Jones: TPA
Simpsons Pinball Party
Funhouse
Addams Family
Scared Stiff
Creature From the Black Lagoon
XMen Pro

Would also consider multiple older titles (System 11 and older)

Thanks!

20160109_103316_(360x640)_(resized).jpg

#3931 3 years ago

Bump!

No one has a stinky Stern from my list they want to part with, for a classic B/W pin?

#3963 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I dont like paying full converted prices, but to do that Ill have to sell my games at the same.

I'm in a similar spot with my WH2O. That's why I'm looking to trade it. I've had probably 10 offers for cash sale, but I would have to sell at the converted price, because anything I want to replace it with will be the same. They have been going for $4200 - $4800 USD in similar shape to mine.

Quoted from aeonblack:

But seriously, anyone expecting to get bargains on games in this market (with this many collectors after every good game) is fucking dreaming.

+1. Though people are still going to try, and then bitch you out when you try and sell at fair market value.

#3966 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Nothing else for sale takes a massive jump.

Not bought a head of cauliflower recently? Seriously, those things are freaking pricey.

Quoted from Darscot:

If you can't don't expect a Canadian to pay the same.

You should let Starburst know. NiB pins have gone up substantially, and it is all tied to the falling loonie.

#3968 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Yes prices increase but it's not a straight across.

The majority of pins I want to buy are NiB. Alien in particular (though waiting to see more). The distributor here in Canada has it listed on their website for sale in USD. That sounds like it's straight across to me.

*shrug*, it is what it is. The market has spoken, and prices of used pins has shot up. You have to pay to play .... or go play on location! It's cheap at a dollar a game (that's .55 cents in USD!)

2 weeks later
#4082 3 years ago

Hi all (bumping this with a few new titles in trade)
I have a very nice Whitewater up for trade (not for cash sale at this time). No broken ramps, plastics or boulders. Very little wear (some tiny key line wear around a few raft inserts, very small wear at mine kick out). Some LED's, cliffy protectors at the VUK drop and boulders, Mantis protectors at ramp entrances. Original topper in great shape. Main cabinet is very nice with no fade, back box has some knicks and dings. Plays 100%. More detailed pics can be taken for serious inquiries. Available for testing at Sports on Tap in Saskatoon. Just looking for a trade for now, plus/minus cash as determined. A few members here have played this game and can vouch for it. Not willing to ship just yet, but willing to drive some distance for the right deal (Edmonton/Calgary/Regina). References available upon request. PM any questions.
Titles I am looking for, in order of preference:

Metallica Premium (Road case preferred) or Met Pro LED
Game of Thrones Pro
Twilight Zone
Spiderman
Iron Man VE
Funhouse
Addams Family
Simpsons Pinball Party
Scared Stiff
XMen Pro
Avengers Pro
The Shadow
Fish Tales
WoZ
EBD

Would also consider multiple older titles (System 11 and older)

Thanks!

#4088 3 years ago

Are you going to check out that Frontier?

I've got some free time today if you are stopping by Sports on Tap.

#4091 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

I actually have front tier in the back of my truck as we speak.

Good score! I didnt see the ad until this AM. Fun pin and appears to be in decent shape.

1 week later
#4124 3 years ago

FYI, I spoke with the original owner from Switzerland.

This pin was sold to a buddy of his, and currently resides in Lyons, France.

So, I advise to avoid dealings with the OP, and maybe the site admins at MACCA should take a look for duplicate IP's/accounts, or trace the IP and give the community a heads up to where this scammer resides.

We have a small community. Word gets around if you are duplicitous, sneaky, scamming or out right trying to commit fraud. I hope the person who tried this is exposed for what they are. My guess is they are active on many forums/kijiji, and are constantly looking for the next grift.

1 week later
#4155 2 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I have a very nice Whitewater up for trade

Whitewater has been traded. Thanks to all who inquired.

#4161 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Would you ever sell the LOTR?

Well, never say never ... but I'm gonna say never Maybe after I make it to Valinor.

It came all the way from Vegas in my first major trade, it's got some great history. Plus it's still one of my top 5.

#4167 2 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

So never... lol, maybe you could do it Jay, wont be happening at my house any time soon anyways!

I've really never been close. I've collected 5 gifts, and beaten two of the multi's in one game. That was a 45 minute marathon. It's also the game that hooked me on the pin (got to see TABA, destroyed the ring, etc.).

#4182 2 years ago

Hi all

Anyone have, or have a lead on, a Black Knight back glass? Interested in pretty much anything, as the one in the BK I just picked up is toast.

Thanks in advance!

#4184 2 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

You grabbed that bk? I loved his ad. Excellent condition, may need a new backglass. That's the most roachiest glass I've seen

Yup, back glass is toast. Everything else, though, is as described. It's in fantastic shape for a BK. And playing 100%. Board work all done by SML, so they paid a bunch to have it fixed up.

#4187 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I got a NOS one from Mayfair Amusements,check them out.

Sweet! Will do.

#4189 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I got a NOS one from Mayfair Amusements,check them out.

Mayfair has them NOS, NiB from 1996 (Williams made). Won't ship until above freezing though. Thanks for the lead pingod! Order placed.

2 weeks later
#4245 2 years ago

If anyone is thinking of moving their TWD Premium to make way for Ghostbusters, shoot me a pm.

#4254 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

On the plus side I enjoyed smoke dogs pins at sports on tap. Not dealing with this putz gave me extra time to go play pinball there.

Thanks for stopping by! They may be a little dirty, cleaning day is tomorrow, and I heard it was a busy week. Rotation is coming soon, with BSD going to Sports, and AC/DC and LotR going to Bartari (once they make room for 2 more pins). Whirlwind should be done in a month, then onto TZ.

Now to figure out how to bag a Ghostbusters Premium ...

#4256 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

By Bartari you mean my basement?

Lol. New place near downtown, open 5 PM til late every day. TWD is there right now, with 2 more headed there once they are ready for them.

April 16th is a weekend SAPP tournament @ Sports, starts at noon for any out of towners who want to come play.

3 weeks later
#4336 2 years ago

If anyone has a line on a Taito Ice Cold Beer, let me know. It looks like this:

taito.ice.cold.beer.for.sale_(resized).JPG

#4343 2 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Ive been looking for one for a few years too, cool game!

Apparently they got remade in 2003 by another company, ICE. I'd take either!

icecoldbeer_(resized).jpg

#4344 2 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

Smoke , wonderland had one in their building next to the main one . I don't know if it's for sale though . Plus it's been about a year since I last had been in there .

No longer there

#4375 2 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

If you don't want to read it don't follow the thread.

Well, he has a point in that the thread is titled 'Anybody in Canada Have Any Pins The Want to Sell?' , not 'Here's My Price For X Game, Please Critique It Thread'

Quoted from str8cash:

People's opinions also help determine a fair value for a game you might be considering.

This I don't agree with. Fair Value is determined between buyer and seller, and no one else. People's opinions are just that, opinions. They have no bearing on the market.

With that said, I will part with my routed TWD Pro for $7500, firm.

1 month later
#4586 2 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

At the end of the day, condition is king.

Plus plussity plus.

Some of my RUO (Route Use Only) games have looked better than HUO games I have picked up.

2 weeks later
#4666 2 years ago

Metallica Pro RUO - $5700 without colour DMD. $6275 with.

First run Met Pro. Has mantis scoop protector, cliffy slots (2), cliffy snake, cliffy shooter. Full LED's. Drops have been replaced once. Sparky magnet replaced once. Plays 100%. Also has shaker installed.

Has some scoop wear on the black key line (easily covered with a Cliffy). Snake is missing teeth.

Once I get a deposit, I will pull it off route and clean it up and replace some common wear items.

Will try and go grab pics later today.

PM if interested!

3 weeks later
#4720 2 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Metallica Pro RUO - $5700 without colour DMD. $6275 with.
First run Met Pro. Has mantis scoop protector, cliffy slots (2), cliffy snake, cliffy shooter. Full LED's. Drops have been replaced once. Sparky magnet replaced once. Plays 100%. Also has shaker installed.
Has some scoop wear on the black key line (easily covered with a Cliffy). Snake is missing teeth.
Once I get a deposit, I will pull it off route and clean it up and replace some common wear items.
Will try and go grab pics later today.
PM if interested!

Hi all

I am removing the shaker and colour DMD. New price is $5K firm as is. If no one here wants it, it will be kijiji fodder for more $$.

It will need a cleaning, some common parts replaced (coil sleeves, coil stops to make the flippers snappy, they are a little soft right now) but plays 100% as is.

I will remove my coin mechs and replace with brand new Suzzo-Happ mechs. FYI, they stink and I wish Stern would stop using them.

Pick up in Saskatoon, and I'll buy you a pint and a couple free plays.

And just for comparison, as of today, this routed Met would be 3877 in USD.

#4725 2 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

If you rebuilt those weak flippers I'd buy it

*sigh* ... make me work why don't ya ...

#4731 2 years ago
Quoted from focusmediagroup:

How are you handling out of province purchases?

Reputation and reaching out to pinheads that have dealt with the person in the past.

Has anyone done this, is it just built on trust?

Yes, and lots of it.

I've done it a five or six times nationally and once internationally. It's worked out every time, but that doesn't mean I didn't sweat each one.

#4733 2 years ago

So did the transaction go like this.

Not really, but sort of

I would do research on their previous transactions with pinheads (read old forum posts, etc) and email people they have dealt with.

Typically if they are selling a pin and shipping it, they have done it many times in the past.

And yes, when it has come time to pay, I would just EMT them.

I'm not the praying type, so I would just have faith in my fellow pinheads.

1 week later
#4776 2 years ago

Is it just me or Stern machines that come up for sale are a rare commodity? In Canada at least...

Quoted from smokedog:

Hi all
I am removing the shaker and colour DMD. New price is $5K firm as is. If no one here wants it, it will be kijiji fodder for more $$.
It will need a cleaning, some common parts replaced (coil sleeves, coil stops to make the flippers snappy, they are a little soft right now) but plays 100% as is.
I will remove my coin mechs and replace with brand new Suzzo-Happ mechs. FYI, they stink and I wish Stern would stop using them.
Pick up in Saskatoon, and I'll buy you a pint and a couple free plays.
And just for comparison, as of today, this routed Met would be 3877 in USD.

#4778 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

It would be gone if you didn't live in the wasteland that we call Saskatoon.

It really is a pin wasteland.

Though, we have had a few deals come up that end up sitting (mine included). I know of a ST Pro, IMVE, No Fear, my Met Pro and a few others that I would have figured they would be snapped up by now.

Our province may be saturated?

#4780 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

What are the prices on the ST Pro, IMVE, No Fear,

ST PRO/IMVE are a pkg deal for $12K i think. No Fear is sold now i think

#4788 2 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Still looking for a nice EBD, any version.
Collector quality not a necessity - the game will be lovingly operated at Montreal's one and only pinball bar:
http://www.northstarpinball.com

I'll be there in just over a month, sipping on a cold 50.

#4801 2 years ago

A few pics of my RUO Met for sale ($5K firm). A few other things I noted:
- one GI socket near the back of the play field got pinched and wires came off (included pic). Just needs to get soldered back together.
- some scrapes on the left head near the bottom, pic included
- missing the CIU LED (I did not have a lens that would fit)
- clear is thin. can feel some inserts, but no wear on them

Machine has just under 10,000 plays.

I will leave these up for another week. If no sale, I will clean it up and either put it up on kijiji or put it back out on route.

IMG_1314_(1024x683)_(resized).jpg
IMG_1317_(1024x683)_(resized).jpg
IMG_1316_(1024x683)_(resized).jpg
IMG_1315_(1024x683)_(resized).jpg
IMG_1318_(1024x683)_(resized).jpg
IMG_1324_(1024x683)_(resized).jpg
IMG_1327_(1024x683)_(resized).jpg
IMG_1328_(1024x683)_(resized).jpg
IMG_1329_(1024x683)_(resized).jpg
IMG_1331_(683x1024)_(resized).jpg
IMG_1333_(1024x683)_(resized).jpg
IMG_1334_(1024x683)_(resized).jpg

#4833 2 years ago

Who's got the LOTR for sale in sask?

I don't personally know the owner, but I do know a bit of it's history. It was purchased and resided at the U of S arcade (either there, or Ruckers) for many, many years. Was then bought by a dealer here in town and resided with him for a long time, until sold to the person who has it on kijiji.

#4853 2 years ago

C)Times are changing

Bingo. Starting to saturate a bit for titles that are $4K and above. Everyone wants a deal, no one wants to lose money on a sale.

My Met didn't sell at $5K. *shrug* Going back on route, and will eventually go on kijiji.

#4856 2 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

In Ontario it would have been gone.

Yah, I had no urge to ship it. It's been my best earner to date, so will likely end up at my second location (different set of players).

#4884 2 years ago
Quoted from Knx873:

What's your locations in Saskatoon?

Sorry for the late reply!

As Twilight1 stated, Sports on Tap (GoT Pro, Met Pro, Kiss Pro, TWD Pro) and Bartari (GB Pro, Tron Pro, LotR). Hoping to add another location in the near future.

4 weeks later
#4999 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'd sure like to give it a shot. Are you planning on selling it?

Us Saskawatchian's are like piranha when pins get posted, lol. Anything within driving distance gets bloodied!

#5008 2 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Putting up my medieval madness pinball machine to see if there is any interest, its a nicely restored game with new pretty much everything and gold hardware.

It's a beauty! GLWS

#5009 2 years ago

Oh, and anyone thinking about that Seawitch in Regina on Kijiji ... he won't take $500 for it, FYI.

#5016 2 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

That is one nice MM.... Too bad thou... Value has gone down since Ironman took number 1 spot.... So I would offer $5000

That's my old MM if you can believe it!

1 month later
#5143 2 years ago

Hi all

I'm currently working on a project, and I'm looking for some older titles. If anyone has any of the following for sale, please drop me a line. Looking to pay cash, or, if a deal could be struck, potentially use my Met Pro as trade bait. Don't have time for any major project machines, but minor issues are fine. Cosmetic issues are fine, as long as it's a good player.

Surf Champ
Joker Poker
Any interesting EM's, preferably multiplayer

Early 80's Bally's/Stern's

Ice Cold Beer

Potentially also looking for a 4 player stand up vid. Gauntlet I/II would be sweet.

Thanks in advance.

1 month later
#5233 2 years ago

**Sold pending pick up**

Hi all

Looking to move my Met Pro. Plays 100%.

Original description here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tq&tu=smokedog#post-3221793

Since that post, the machine has had the following done:

Complete top side tear down, all parts cleaned, PF cleaned, full Comet sunlight LED's installed, new white rubber installed, inside cabinet vacuumed and cleaned.
Cliffy scoop protector installed.
Flippers rebuilt with new parts.
Pinched wire repaired.
Comes with new head decals (not installed).
Shaker has been removed, Colour DMD removed.

I can take new pics for those that are interested.

Cash sale is $6200, however, I would like to replace the pin with another, so, I am very interested in a trade, or a trade plus cash.

Looking for older titles (1978 and above), or any of the following:

Walking Dead Pro
Spiderman
Funhouse
Addams Family
Scared Stiff
XMen Pro
Avengers Pro
Fish Tales
WoZ
EBD

Would really like to bag some early 80's SS machines from Bally or Stern.

If interested, shoot me a PM with your thoughts! I would prefer no shipping involved.

#5235 2 years ago

Hi all
A bunch of stuff for games I no longer own, or stuff cluttering up the shop.
All prices are in USD. Actual shipping/handling cost to be paid by purchaser. Prefer EMT over paypal.
Open to offers. Pics to come, or PM for more info.

New parts:
- spiderman 3 bank drop sticker - $5
- Star Trek Pro NOS translite - $75
- Indy drop targets x 3 - $7.50
- Indy drop target decals x 3 - $4
- Addams NOS sling plastics - $25
- WW Insert decals - $25
- WW spinner wear decal - $20
- Addams Mansion decal - $45
- Addams insert decals - $35
- MM castle decal set - $17 (includes troll flaps, castle floor, 2 drawbridge)
- MM flipper wear and scroll decal - $25
- MM Jets insert decal - $3
Used parts:
- XMen LE spinner motor - $15
- New DMD w/ broken glass - $75
- Addams used sling plastics - $10
- Fish Tales parts - sling plastics, metal hook piece, docs - $25
- Used playfield glass, 2 wide, 3 normal - $10 (will not ship, local pick up only)
- wide body lock down, weld spots, ready for powder - $50
- lots of Whirlwind parts from my rebuild, ask, but Tim has first dibs

Helen set - $375, includes:
- translite, used but perfect
- apron decals, used, may need to use something to stick them to apron
- spinner decals, new, unused
- score cards, new, unused

Coming:
I am tearing down some populated play fields for the following games (price TBD):
Stern Catacomb
Stern Magic
Williams Firepower

I am keeping the play fields but don't need any of the plastics, posts, mechs, etc. Not parting out, take the whole kaboodle for your play field of choice. I can't guarantee everything will be there, but will check on specific items.

Send me a PM if interested!

#5237 2 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hi all
Looking to move my Met Pro. Plays 100%.

Sold pending pickup.

2 weeks later
#5287 2 years ago

Anyone know anything about the XMen Pro for sale in Calgary on Kijiji? I am interested.

#5290 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

It belongs to a friend, looks and plays like new.

Perfect! Thanks Dan.

#5335 2 years ago

Hi all

I've got a BSD for trade towards the following games, cash added if required.

Stern Spiderman
Stern Star Trek Pro
Stern XMen Pro
Stern Walking Dead Pro

Thanks

2 weeks later
#5423 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

The game I was looking at is in Saskatoon.

Let me know if you need a hand with anything.

#5434 2 years ago

As far as the pin in stoon is conecerned it is the gold wings at pacific billiards. It is matts game... I am sure Tim has played it and commented on it. Tim and Jason are two Pinside valid users.... but hey Portland sounds fun

Matt's a solid dude. I would vouch for him any day.

That toaster guy on the other hand ...

#5437 2 years ago

Hi all

Decent player's BSD is up on the block. Nice cab with no fade, few bumps and bruises. Playing 100%, comes with new plastic set not installed. LED's. Some minor planking on the play field, but does not effect play. New flipper opto boards.

Many local Pinsider's have played this if a reference is required.

Not looking for a cash sale at this time. Would prefer to trade +/- cash. Not interested in blinged out, perfect games with less than 20 plays for 400% mark up.

Looking for older titles (1978 and above), or any of the following:
IJ:TPA
Funhouse
Creature From the Black Lagoon (don't care if hologram is toast)
XMen Pro
Fish Tales
EBD

Would really like to bag some early 80's SS machines from Bally or Stern.

If interested, shoot me a PM with your thoughts! No shipping.

#5440 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Send it over here How much

Not for cash sale at this time! Need pins for everything going on ...

#5442 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Ok,a Stern Meteor then for trade

Love me some Meteor!

Anyone know who's IJ that is in cowtown kijiji? Or any history?

#5444 2 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Sending you a PM shortly. The IJ4 use to be mine, the Williams one, I'm unsure of.

Thanks for the info! I was referring to the Williams IJ.

2 months later
#5819 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

5 years ago,come on dude.
Premiums are almost 10,000.00 now depending on where you live in Canada.
LE's close to 12,000.00
I would be happy with 5 year old pricing,not going to happen for us here now.

Sweet! That's good to know ...

#5826 2 years ago

Hi all

Sadly, the time has come for AC/DC Premium to find a new home. If I don't find any trades (see below), I will consider cash sale, but only until I have exhausted all trade opportunities.

It has some dings, has been played, and has a current issue with the AC/DC drops. The AUX board has been replaced with a REV 2 board (1 month ago). Cliffy's installed in shooter lane. One inside cabinet ding. Very recently shopped, black rubber replaced with white. Plays fantastic until F8 blows because of the drops. Will get that fixed before being sold. Also has full Helen (Aurich) translight and extra's.

I am valuing this at $8000 cash, $8400 with Helen kit.

If a trade is involved, machine needs to be 100% working, but cosmetics don't really matter. (it will be going straight to route). I am looking for the following machines:

Early Stern/Bally's from the 80's -
EBD
Quicksilver
Centaur
etc.

Williams/Bally's from the early 90's -
Funhouse
World Cup Soccer
Addams Family
Attack From Mars
IJ 93'
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Medieval Madness (or MMr)
etc.

Stern Pro's from the 2010's -
Xmen
Star Trek

Prefer not to ship. Local pick up preferred as all my time is taken up by the new baby.

Any questions just shoot me a PM. I will try to reply ASAP. Thanks!

1 month later
#6198 1 year ago
Quoted from Cam:

Is $4k + really where we are at now for Bally/Williams B and C titles! I may have to throw some ads up.

Add a grand for Stern B/C titles.

My under glass restore of WW with CPR play field just keeps going up! <--- Will trade for Alien STD or MMR, thanks.

2 weeks later
#6317 1 year ago

Sorry for the derail, but, I have a GB Pro for sale. $6600 plus applicable taxes, OBO.

Currently on location at Bartari in Saskatoon. Would consider partial trade for an XMen Pro.

1 week later
#6396 1 year ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Regarding the ST Pro on Kijiji right now for $7400 +Tax. Unless I'm interpreting it incorrectly, why would someone pay the same for a used game that you could instead buy for new for the same price...and it would include a 2 year warranty?? I hate the whole "Price Police" thing on these forums but, I'm sorry, that's just ridiculous. When you unbox it and take away the new factor, you have to take a bit of a hit. For $7495, you can buy the same thing right now from Nitro...and it's free shipping on Stern titles.
If somehow I'm misreading the ad and it includes tax...I apologize but make that clear then.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/2016-stern-star-trek-pro-pinball-machine/1252816310?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

This is not my machine. Just FYI

#6399 1 year ago

It does sound high.... but if sold privately ... no taxes ($750 in sk) no shipping ($300 to sk) and he Kijiji bargaining ($300-$700).... so all together that price swing is a couple thousand!
A new one would be $8500 and someone could buy the one on kijiji for $6500..... it is cheaper

It's Absolute Pinballs pin. Would have to add tax.

1 week later
#6495 1 year ago

Hi all

The time has come for AC/DC Premium to find a new home. If I don't find any trades (see below), I will consider cash sale.

It has some dings and has been played (RUO!). The AUX board has been replaced with a REV 2 board (2 months ago). Cliffy's installed in shooter lane. One inside cabinet ding. Very recently shopped, black rubber replaced with white. Also has full Helen (Aurich) translight and extra's.

I am valuing this at $8600 cash (includes taxes), $8900 with Helen kit. I would prefer cash plus a machine.

If a trade is involved, machine needs to be 100% working, but cosmetics don't really matter. (it will be going straight to route). I am looking for the following machines:

Early Stern/Bally's from the 80's -
EBD
Quicksilver
Centaur
etc.

Williams/Bally's from the early 90's -
Funhouse
World Cup Soccer
Addams Family
Attack From Mars
IJ 93'
Creature from the Black Lagoon
etc.

Stern Pro's from the 2010's -
Spiderman
ACDC Pro
Star Trek

Prefer not to ship. Local pick up preferred as all my time is taken up by the new baby.

#6497 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

any pictures of the ac/dc

I will get them shortly. We can't post pics in this thread anymore.

#6514 1 year ago

Recap and more stuff for sale.

All prices are OBO.

BSD - $4,400 (includes taxes) - available early May
High Speed - $2,400 - $2,800 (includes taxes) available next week
AC/DC Premium - $8,300 or $8,600 with Helen kit (plus taxes) available now
Ghostbusters Pro - $6,600 (plus taxes) available now
Joker Poker project - $1,600 (includes taxes) includes new back glass and new Pascal all in one board
Pharaoh project - $2,200 (includes taxes) - left flippers not working, includes new plastic set. Back glass is minty, nice cab.

Plus a bunch of parts/translites/etc. - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/105#post-3413560

1 week later
#6589 1 year ago