(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,817 posts
  • 516 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by tomdotcom
  • Topic is favorited by 303 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverball0.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2211 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Now back on topic....
Anybody have a Star Trek Premium they may want to let go of this summer? Id go premium or LE, but would rather not spend extra on the LE.
Let me know.

Nitro Amusements just had one turned in, give Tommy a call their in mission bc.

1 month later
#2418 4 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

image-783.jpg image.jpg Looking for Williams Space Station please PM me if you have one for sale thx!
Also selling:
Metallica Pro, mint condition HUO full LED, led flipper lights, cliffys, goodie bag still stapled to inside $5450 OBO
Galaga arcade upright very nice condition $1250 OBO
Located in Surrey BC

Nitro Amusements in Mission has a Space Station they are just shopping out, with new blue ramp, I saw in their store the other day

1 week later
#2465 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Nitro just got a jd in. Played it saturday

Sold,already!

2 weeks later
#2549 4 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Am I high?
Who in their right mind trades in or sells to a retailer of any sort and expects a fair shake unless you are related to them or saved them from certain death. May as well try the pawn shop down the street.
At least now you know the guide price when you market for private sale.

Well I hope that there are still some people supporting the retailers in this country! Without them our hobby would a lot worse off. Of course they are the devil to deal with, no different than your local car dealership. But who is bringing in these games, parts and supplying promotional material for local tournaments? The retailers! No I am not a strong supporter of them, this year I have purchased six pins, from auctions as I like everyone else am looking for the best bang for my buck. The retailer has way more overhead to cover than us pinheads, where is the money coming from for property taxes, wages, heat, light and all other associated expenses running a business? From the pricing difference of what they pay and what they sell for, PROFIT ! Its not a dirty word it is a fact of life, we buy our games and sell them for more, as well. The only difference is our margins don't need to be as great as the retailer.

I have been dabbling in this hobby since the 80's and even ran a small route years ago. From the hey days of pinball, it was nice to have three retailers to deal with, when ever you needed parts like flipper links, bulbs and most parts. There was no ordering, shipping, duty, exchange rates to deal with. They held open houses, to showcase the new games, twice a year, supplying food and beverages to all that came. But those days are gone and so are they and the warehouses of parts that they stocked.

Ya, I am just as guilty as the next guy I don't buy NIB Games from the suppliers, I order the stuff I need online, but it would be nice to hop in the car and pick up the stuff that should be readily available and some of the one offs that they had laying around.

Maybe we need to think the next time we need that 3.00 box of 44 bulbs from online, would it kill us to spend 4.00 and support these businesses that are still running?

By the way I am not associated or related to any retailer or distributor. Just needed to point out another view!

2 weeks later
#2673 4 years ago

check with Don at Nitro Amusements, He has some old stock gottlieb coils

5 months later
#3934 4 years ago

FOR RAFFLE

To all local pinsiders, my bowling league is having a fund raiser and some of you maybe interested !

For raffle, one TERMINATOR 2 pinball or $2,000 cash, winners choice. Tickets are $20 dollars and limited to 200 only.
Draw date is Feb 12, 2016. Winner will be contacted by myself or by league representative.

Pinball is currently on location at Mapleridge Bowling lanes, 22730-119th Ave Mapleridge BC
This game is of average to good condition and will be cleaned and shopped before delivery to winner.
Tickets can be purchased at bowling center or from myself directly.

Any questions concerning the game or tickets can contact me at 604.518.2096

#3936 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

What happens to the remaining $2000 if the winnner takes the cash?

The money is raised for the league bowling members operational budget.

#3991 4 years ago
Quoted from silverball0:

FOR RAFFLE
To all local pinsiders, my bowling league is having a fund raiser and some of you maybe interested !
For raffle, one TERMINATOR 2 pinball or $2,000 cash, winners choice. Tickets are $20 dollars and limited to 200 only.
Draw date is Feb 12, 2016. Winner will be contacted by myself or by league representative.
Pinball is currently on location at Mapleridge Bowling lanes, 22730-119th Ave Mapleridge BC
This game is of average to good condition and will be cleaned and shopped before delivery to winner.
Tickets can be purchased at bowling center or from myself directly.
Any questions concerning the game or tickets can contact me at 604.518.2096

Thanks to those Pinsiders that have supported this raffle, at the moment 112 tickets have been sold.

#4023 4 years ago
Quoted from New_Pinhead:

Looking for an Eight Ball Deluxe (hopefully) in Ontario.... Anyone? Anyone??

Nitro has just got one in, they are shopping and going through it, give them a call.

1 week later
#4084 3 years ago

To Benfrith, pm sent about T2 raffle ticket, Thanks

#4086 3 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Have tickets sold out yet?

Hi Stretch7, no there is about 40 left at last count but tonight is our monthly Fraser Valley pinball meeting so not sure how many will be remaining.

1 week later
#4127 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

"Yes, sir, that's correct, this game is worth $500"

Be careful, I moved a bunch of games from the states into Canada, and one time they googled the price of the game as I low balled it and were going to charge me their fair price and fine for trying. Luckily I just got a warning.

#4148 3 years ago

Just an update, The Sunday Travellers League Raffle for a T-2 or 2,000 dollars cash was won by Kerry Chin, Burnaby B.C. Thanks again to all pinsiders that supported this raffle.

Joe

#4150 3 years ago

They took the cash

#4154 3 years ago

Yes the game is still at REVS, mapleridge but may travel to REVS Burnaby in the future. Either shaq attaq or F-14 moving into mapleridge once shopped.

4 months later
#4800 3 years ago

Be Aware if you purchase a Stern machine from outside of Canada, there is NO Warranty.

6 months later
#5585 3 years ago

Anyone have a Star Trek 25th Anniversary for sale?

#5589 3 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

I came across one in Calgary that was for sale when i was picking up an arcade game this past Friday, i dont think it was listed on Kijji, but the guy had it wrapped up and told me $3500, i cant vouch for condition, since it wasnt set up. i didnt get a good look at it, but if it sounds like something you are interested in, I can contact him and have him fire you an email or something if you PM me your info... or anybody else that is interested...

Thanks may have one in Vancouver, chasing that lead first, but please pass my email along to him, I could make the trip, as have an outlaw, opps inlaw in Calgary I should visit as well. silverball@shaw.ca

2 weeks later
#5758 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Honestly, not really. You buy it then, you would be the only one interested at that price.

You know I have been in the pinball hobby/ operator since the early ninety's. It never changes, there is always somebody bashing the sale price of someone elses games. But when that person wants to sell their game then the sky is the limit! Personally I have always games for sale, but will not post here, nor would I sell to members here as the b.s. is not worth it.

5 months later
#6997 2 years ago
Quoted from Kcco17:

Yup I'm a big scam ........ besides I bought my last pinball from silverball0 another Pinsider .... so talk to him there genius .

To those of Concern, He did buy a pinball from me, smooth transaction great to deal with!

1 month later
#7229 2 years ago

Well had to share my luck on finding a fair deal in todays market. Over heard a fellow mention he was selling his pinball, I ask what it was and how much he would take for it. He hasn't played it in two years. So the details

Gottlieb 1991Class of 1812
Rate it as a good player quality
One flipper does not work as EOS points broke and cooked coil

Price 1400.00

Picking up Saturday morning!!

1 month later
#7525 2 years ago

Just brought four pins back this week we pay both taxes, and have a bill of sale to back up your claimed amount.

2 months later
#7873 2 years ago

Well the Herd is thinning so long to
Secret Service
Hook
Elvis
RiverBoat

All going to Victoria and a new Home.

2 months later
#8131 1 year ago

I will do one better, and even dozen! And will pick up as I am Local.

1 month later
#8374 1 year ago
Quoted from Adib:

Hey pinsiders looking to sell a few of my machines. Most will be at yegpin. Pm if interested
Lotr le
Wwf royal rumble data east
Wrestlemania pro
Batman tdk 2008
Twilight zone

PM sent

2 weeks later
#8441 1 year ago

Well time to move some games around, current game for sale a Lethal Weapon 3 if interested ad is in the market place. Also Gottlieb Shaq Attack coming up later this week.

2 months later
#8938 1 year ago
Quoted from Archer600:

Looking to free up some space. Currently have a kiss premium, cyclone, space shuttle, caveman, and a booting project cheetah available.

What kind of coin for them?

3 months later
#9728 1 year ago

For sale Police Force, good player quality, LEDed under 2k. List here for sale.

#9736 1 year ago
Quoted from silverball0:

For sale Police Force, good player quality, LEDed under 2k. List here for sale.

SOLD TO A VERY NICE GENTLEMAN

2 weeks later
#9876 1 year ago

Well starting off on a new adventure, and need to free up some space and cash, thinking of letting go MMrLe.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.95
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
T-shirt- Grey Color Out of stock
Project Pinball Charity
$ 18.95
$ 29.99
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 233.10
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 9,099.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 149.00
$ 169.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 11.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverball0.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside