(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shinespark.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17286 2 years ago

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to put in a quick good word for Boat who is obviously no stranger to this forum. He sold and shipped me a fantastic LOTR LE. Very easy to deal with, machine is in great shape (just posted a 124 mil on my first day, factory settings and it hasn't even been dialed in yet, that's a huge score for a schlub like me) and particular mention needs to be made of his thorough packing. The pin went from Calgary to Toronto and I was anxious as sh*t for several days but when it came off the truck the driver said to me, a propos of nothing: "this has been very well packed" as he rolled the pallet off the truck. Packing included two garbage bags worth of bubble wrap, another of stretch film, a ton of cardboard reinforcement, several sturdy straps and two or three moving blankets which my cat has appropriated. No damage at all in transit and again, the machine is in excellent condition.

I know he has a whitewater coming for sale soon, so I wanted to confirm what many have said in this forum that he's a stand up guy.

10 months later
#20001 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Looking to trade a minty minty TSPP with a few mods.
Only trades that I am interested in:
GZ Premium
Tron Pro loaded

You have great taste!

1 month later
#20228 1 year ago

All these local Toronto GnRs TEASING ME. But I'm still holding out for the new run of GZ prems. Sigh.

#20291 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Like to sell mine so show up with $15k and its yours. Only 15 plays and lots of extras. Thanks.
https://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/jjp-guns-n-roses-le-mint-14-plays-new-price.12159/

I may take you up on it if I have to wait much longer for Godzilla Prem to come my way...

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#20418 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Considering trading my restored Congo
Very nice shape, automotive clear, colour dmd , custom toys and painted mods. Mirror blades , topper, new ramps.
Looking for newer sterns mainly gotg but would consider other trades for Williams, stern or maybe a woz
Let me know what you have.

If it's coming from @Boat, it's going to be be in very good shape. Trade with confidence!

1 week later
#20469 1 year ago

Just curious as to what the current retail price is for a NIB Stern LE? I know this doesn't necessarily translate to market price... There's a Godzilla LE (approx 500 plays) up for sale in Montreal for $18.5k and that "feels" pretty high to me but maybe I'm just deluding myself?

1 month later
#20892 1 year ago

Hi everyone, Just wanted to give a shoutout to FlipMyBalls for being a great seller. I expressed some interest in a Tron of his for sale and while the logistics ultimately didn't work out, he was a real mensch to deal with. Thanks buddy, I hope I can buy one of your pins sometime in the future.

11 months later
#23528 7 months ago

Hi everyone,

I've made it to Valinor and I'm just starting to be thinking of trading out my HUO LOTR LE which is a) in beautiful shape and b) filled with mods:

- It's the LE which means all the gold trim, brass plated legs, brass coin door, and true backglass.
- Inserts are LED with the OCD board so fades look great
- Colour DMD
- Shaker motor
- Topper (Tilt topper)
- Pinduino board and apron/backboard interactive lightshow
- Modfather Steel Sword ramp mod with LEDs
- Custom shooter rod (lucite sphere with ring inside)
- Custom Palantir
- 3D molded Mount Doom replacement
- Custom Orthanc tower with LED
- Art blades

Might be forgetting a few at this point honestly.

At this point, this is only a little probe to see if there are any trades out there which might interest me. I'm not super incentivized YET to let it go, I'm just starting to think about it. Also not yet looking to outright sell at this point, but eagerly any thoughts you may have on trades. If someone makes an interesting suggestion I can make a true ad post with pictures and video.

I live in Toronto FYI.

Love you all! Thanks,

Evan

#23532 7 months ago
Quoted from Boat:

I have seen this game, very nice huo example and great dealings with OP

Thanks buddy, as always, you're a mensch!

4 months later
#24350 86 days ago

After seeing Valinor, it was time to say goodbye to my LOTR LE which is now en route to a new loving home courtesy of CWiehler and I hope you enjoy it very much! An absolutely super great guy to deal with.

And a HUGE thank you to Meegis who facilitated the packing, transport and shipping, you're an absolute mensch and your generosity knows no bounds.

I'm very sad to see the LOTR gone and there is an empty spot in my heart as well as my game room, but hopefully my Jaws comes shortly to fill both those voids!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shinespark.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=shinespark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.