(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,795 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Boat
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rumrunner9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4836 7 years ago

Anyone have a Lectronamo playfield to sell?

#4860 7 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

My dad is selling a Lectronomo. He is in Winnipeg and playfield is pretty good. There is a couple problems with 2 of the 5 displays but other than that corrosion was cleaned on mpu and plays great.

Can you send me some pics of the playfield and asking price?

1 week later
#4927 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Who cares,any games for sale

+1

2 months later
#5147 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Never had to advertise it,there was a wait list for it.

Mmm, in that case.. Dibs on your AFM !

3 months later
#5546 7 years ago

Sorry to hear the grinch visited.
If something turns up here, I'll be sure to let you know.

3 months later
#6510 7 years ago

I'll be bringing my Gottlieb Buck Rogers to Yegpin and it will be available for sale on Sunday - cash and carry. Comes with a Pascal board, clearcoated playfield & backglass, tasteful led's and Titan rubbers. $1725 obo. Plug and play with no issues.

Second, contemplating moving my mint MMr LE (black trim, shaker, color display, cliffy's, Titan rubbers).
Original owner, HUO and will not be at Yegpin. pm for details.

4 weeks later
#6787 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Thinking my T3, JM, and Virtual Cab are on the chopping block.

Good guy alert, deal with confidence!

Gonna miss that T3. Best of luck with the sales Puck

1 year later
#9365 5 years ago
Quoted from Pingball:

Looking at selling my very nice Data East Jurassic Park $4650
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FSmenYnoFqGa6yoT7
Plays great, no issues. Full LED's and Cliffy's installed.
- Gate Mod (have original as well)
- Shaker motor
- Topper
- X-Pin power supply board
- Rottendog flipper board
- EnerGI Maestro - LED GI Smoother (set brightness of flashers and GI)
- Extra parts including spare T-Rex jaw and link, plastics, plastic protectors.
Will post on Kijiji in a couple days.

This pin runs great and Pingball is a trust-worthy seller, buy with confidence! glwts

1 month later
#9693 5 years ago

Try Vitran. If your seller can package / crate it and drop off at the west Edm depot, you'll save some $.

4 months later
#10773 5 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

There is a league night at Lucky's Lounge for the Multiballers Club I believe. DHPL League is tomorrow unfortunately or else you could have for sure played in that there is usually around 40 people that show for that event.

Isn’t DHPL Thursday?

#10855 5 years ago

MMr LE for sale - $10,525 Cdn
black trim, colour dmd, cliffy’s from day 1, Titan rubbers.
Original owner, HUO, super clean and plays fantastic.
Prefer not to ship at this time. Cash and carry.
PM for details / pics

#10881 5 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

Yep. I've played it and it's definitely in great shape.

Thanks for the kudos !
Can’t post pics for this sub forum, but she’s a beauty..

#10882 5 years ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

MMr LE for sale - $10,525 Cdn
black trim, colour dmd, cliffy’s from day 1, Titan rubbers & shaker motor
Original owner, HUO, super clean and plays fantastic.
Prefer not to ship at this time. Cash and carry.
PM for details / pics

Trade + cash also considered - in no particular order for: fathom, Ac/dc pro vault, iron maiden premium
Can transport to Yegpin

#10909 5 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

My bad--this is mint condition. I would have thought "Player's condition" would be a compliment!

All good WT !

2 weeks later
#11016 5 years ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

Trade + cash also considered - in no particular order for: fathom, Ac/dc pro vault, iron maiden premium
Can transport to Yegpin

Bump
FT and spider man are also trade possibilities for a sweet MMr (color dmd, black trim, low plays)
pm for more details / pics

#11065 5 years ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

Bump
FT and spider man are also trade possibilities for a sweet MMr (color dmd, black trim, low plays)
pm for more details / pics

MMr sold and off to a great home

4 months later
#11899 4 years ago
Quoted from facelift:

Selling my Metallica Pro by Stern. I'm the original owner. HUO.
Game is in excellent condition. It's mostly just sat covered since new.
Has the pinnovators pcb sub hookup installed but no other mods.
Also comes with the pinnovators expander so you can have up to 4 pinball machines hooked up to a single sub.
This is the newer style with factory led's and metal backbox.
Price is firm.
Leaving the short lived hobby of 5 years to concentrate on my stand up arcade game collection.
I just put it on the Victoria Craigslist
It's also on the Vancouver Craigslist.
Game located in Victoria, BC
$6000

Glws.. sad you’re selling met, but kudos on the gentleman’s pricing. Refreshing Sir

4 months later
#12780 4 years ago

A nice Gottlieb Buck Rogers for sale $2350 (obo). Has tasteful led's, Pascal all-in-one board and 100% working. PM for pics. Willing to ship.
- would trade for an 80's era Stern pin
- or would also trade + cash for a modern Stern pro like: SM, GOT, DP, JP, BK, AC/DC

Added over 4 years ago:

Buck Rogers price drop to 2200

#12787 4 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Hi Canada! If anybody is going to Pinfest and is willing to bring a liter of Swiss Chalet dipping sauce and/or a nice Nine Ball let's talk!
Happy to pay market value for either, deposit no problem... I like to think I'm super easy to deal with and my mom agrees with that statement.
Seriously though... I'm literally dying to get a Nine Ball. If you're looking to move one please reach out with details and price and I'll try my best to make this the easiest transaction you've ever had. Cheers

what's the market value on an average nine ball's these days? that one in NJ has been listed for sale for a while at 6k

1 month later
1 month later
#13398 3 years ago

Looking to switch things up - have a minty restored Bally Strikes and Spares for trade. CPR play field swap done with new pops, flippers, plastics etc. New glass, Titan rubbers. Cabinet redone and finished with pinball pimp stencil. New rectifier board / re-pinned. Original back-glass (9/10). She plays crisp!
Looking for a Stern pro - JP, BKSOR, DP, Maiden, SM, GOT

Kijiji ad is now up with pictures
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/for-trade:-1978-bally-strikes-and-spares-pinball-machine/1498752859

1 week later
#13486 3 years ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

Looking to switch things up - have a minty restored Bally Strikes and Spares for trade. CPR play field swap done with new pops, flippers, plastics etc. New glass, Titan rubbers. Cabinet redone and finished with pinball pimp stencil. New rectifier board / re-pinned. Original back-glass (9/10). She plays crisp!
Looking for a Stern pro - JP, BKSOR, DP, Maiden, SM, GOT
Kijiji ad is now up with pictures
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/for-trade:-1978-bally-strikes-and-spares-pinball-machine/1498752859

Weekend bump

2 weeks later
#13674 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

We all overpaid for every single pin we own, in one way or another. Welcome to the hobby. It never gets easier, it only gets harder.

this

#13679 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

I think it does get easier, though. Once you hit capacity the math becomes much easier to accept.
Like let's say you have 3 modern sterns and that's your capacity. you have to sell/trade one to make room for a new one. You take a small hit on your sale (maybe/probably) and roll that money into the new one. Chances are when you sell that new one in a year or two you'll only sell it for $1k less than what you paid. That's just $1000, not a huge chunk of change in a hobby like this, and you got a year or three of playing a new title.
Once your capital expenditure is amply in the rearview, it's easier to pay that slight premium.
YMMV
(and i'm only speaking from my friends' experiences, I've never had enough cash-on-hand in my life to buy a NIB lol)

Valid points for selling used.
With all this isolation stuff recently, it would seem domestic NIB sales have remained steady and possibly have even increased. I don't believe vendors would need to knock anything off new pricing.

4 months later
#14765 3 years ago

Anyone have a Pro BKSOR to sell or trade?

Send me a pm if you do.

cheers

#14789 3 years ago

At the current .75 Cdn dollar, a NIB pro is 5899 USD / $7849 Cdn.
Or someone can buy yours and be the third owner for 7900?

1 week later
#14923 3 years ago
Quoted from RumRunner9:

Anyone have a Pro BKSOR to sell or trade?
Send me a pm if you do.
cheers

bump

7 months later
#16941 2 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

You know what, I didn't want to get into a back and forth war but your a complete liar and I'm going to call you on it. My DM, didn't have one word of profanity, not ONE. Since I cant post it in this thread, which I'm sure your aware, I sent it to a few other Pinsiders, so they could see the person you really are.
Not ONE profanity used, anyone who wants the screen shot, Id be happy to send it.
You my friend have a major issue, as your response was loaded with profanity.
Should I start a thread and post it? Your a real headcase and need help.

remember to hit the mute button to "ignore this Pinsider (and hide their posts)". All his posts show up as "ignored user comment" on my screen. Don't feed the troll.

1 month later
#17157 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Fire! is one of those games where I always say things like "great game to have in a deeper collection", but then when I find one in a deeper collection I end up playing Fire! all night long and ignoring everything else...

Ramps are a fantastic pinball feature, but they’re a dead end in Fire. Horrible design imo
Each to their own Happy flipping

4 weeks later
2 weeks later
#17470 2 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I have not donated a game yet but I have bought a game every time I have gone. Does that help or make a difference?

No complaints about the effort, you guys have done a great job at that. As I said, my complaint is that we showed up Friday and the kids wanted to play different games and were told multiple times, no. These games are only for the specific tournament going on at the moment. Not the main tournament but some other one at the time.
I even sent you a PM about games for sale last year and said we enjoyed our self. In retrospect my original statement was a bit harsh. I just feel that opening up every game at 11 or 12 at night doesn't work when you bring kids that don't want to stay that late. Reading the other comments it seems you may have adjusted this for this year by putting games in different arenas for tournament play. That will make a better experiance as we wont be able to see but not play those games.

Have you thought about a day trip to Arkadium? It’s open every weekend and your whole family can play all day for cheaper. They have a bunch of the newest pinball titles and lots of arcades to keep everyone busy.

1 month later
#17691 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Do people from Alberta/Saskatchewan ever order from P1 in Ontario? Thanks.

yes, sometimes P1 has inventory that might be sold out / not in stock elsewhere.

A few years back, I bought a NIB MMr LE from them. No issues. Can't recall what they charged for shipping at the time.
Might have paid a few bucks more due to distance.

#17732 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Rocket appliances & supply and command explained.

what comes around is all around lol

2 weeks later
#17929 2 years ago

I know a guy that has wanted a bad girl. Sent him the link and maybe you guys can connect

2 weeks later
#18065 2 years ago

how’s about some more Black Knight toppers Mr Gary - just in time for Xmas??
Lol

2 months later
#18624 2 years ago

1 month later
#19126 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Shipping from qc to bc? How much and who to use. Tia

I’ve had a couple good experiences with Day & Ross. Including competitive pricing depot to depot

3 months later
#19855 1 year ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Throwing these out there to see if there is any interest as I have an interesting dilemma in front of me. Have both a Mando Pro and a Turtles Pro. 9k CDN each, beautiful condition - each with custom powder coated armour (dark green on turtles, root beer brown on mando), plastic protectors, full titan rubbers, cliffy protectors, shakers, art blades, shooter rods and insider connected kits. Turtles also has the lermods krang figure added, mando has the premium/le metal ramps installed (plastic ramps also included). Looking for local sale (not prepared to ship at the moment) and honestly wasn’t really looking to move either but opportunity for a good price on a grail pin just presented itself.

Buy with confidence, great seller and pins are mint! GLWTS

1 month later
#20135 1 year ago
Quoted from daytonspink:

been debating on driving out for yegpin next month, having no luck with finding a whitewater in bc, may also add acdc to the Wishlist

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hobbies-craft/kamloops/williams-whitewater-pinball/1622935344

here's one listed for sale in Kamloops

2 months later
2 months later
#21564 1 year ago

Nitro’s website shows both pro & premium in stock

Quoted from daytonspink:

Looking for a led zeppelin in bc. Pro premium or LE

1 month later
#21913 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Still kind of is. I probably could have sold it a few times if shipping wasn't an issue.
I'd be open to local trades too now.
Rob

the things we do for pinball.

I get that shipping isn’t on the top of anyones list. But with a couple of strong friends, some packing material, a dolly and a truck - it gets done at one’s own pace.

I know of a pin that was just shipped to Argentina and I just sent one to the US. A motivated buyer and an equally motivated seller makes all the difference.

I’d volunteer to help if I were closer.
Best of luck whatever happens.

Cheers

2 weeks later
#22055 1 year ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Hello, Looking to join the Battle! Preference is for a home use model with a minimal amount of mods. Let me know if you have one to sell and ship. Cheers.”
2023-02-08
Edmonton, AB
Wanted
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 57 times

3 weeks later
#22267 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

For sale, nicest AC/DC Pro on the planet! You won't find a nicer modded Pro, period! If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it! Has every mod under the sun.
- Pinstadium lighting
- Pinwoofer amp & speakers
- real LCD COLODMD
- handpainted canon
- train mod
- lightning bolt mod
- volume control
- speaker lights
- Aurich extremely rare translite
- Tilt topper
- Wizard mod side blades
- etc, etc.
If you want to own the nicest AC/DC Pro around, PM me. This thing should be in a museum. Located in Aurora, Ontario. Will ship across Canada/US in Stern box. Many references available for shipping purposes. Cheers.

Not interested in any of those overpriced mods. How much for the pin?

2 months later
#22847 11 months ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Imagine spending over $20k on an LE and not liking it.
Ouch !

For that price, I want the unboxing and new pin smell experience.

2 months later
#23417 8 months ago

Bally Strikes & Spares for trade.
Excellent condition, CPR play-field etc
Was recently on display at Yegpin.

Some titles of interest:
- “older” Stern pros like GOT, TWD, SM, AC/DC, Iron Man
- FT, Getaway, Paragon, Harlem Globetrotters
- em’s: Grand Prix, Aztec, Centigrade 37, Jacks Open

+/- cash. No project games please

#23433 8 months ago

Can I ride your coat tails Dan?

Different city, different pin & for a trade.

A fully restored 1978 Bally Strikes & Spares.
Plays like new with great chimes.
An easy and light pin to move / set up.

Message for pics and trade offers.

Cheers,
Paul

6 months later
#24494 57 days ago
Quoted from Meegis:

7-7500?
Sorry, bad joke. Just following the trend above.
I honestly don't know.

Munsters pro is not the most sought after pin and doesn't compete with many of the top titles - IMHO
You may be more right than you know. Under 8k is a realistic price it seems.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rumrunner9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=rumrunner9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.