(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,776 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Saltimbanco
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ranchero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10528 5 years ago

I have both rapid fire and hyperball... Have had them for many years now, and they have more staying power in my collection than most pins I have owned...... But they are very noisy machines for sure!

#10532 5 years ago

The collection has got large..... And yes I do like my gottliebs (the under appreciated pins).

Has it been 5 years? That's a lot of time spent here that I should have been playing..... to the bat... um....gottlieb cave Robin!

#10564 5 years ago

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1414944798

Lord of the rings posted in Saskatchewan for $3100
Seller has been on Kijiji for 1 day
Posted pics of under-side of a fishtales
... And game is in Summerville pei apparently.
I am completely sure it's legit.

#10565 5 years ago

... sorry, summerside p.e.i. (autocorrect)

1 month later
#10946 5 years ago

Well... If you had a lah for $2500, I would take it!

1 week later
#10999 5 years ago

If anyone is headed down to yegpin and has 1 or more good used dmd's that they have replaced with a color one (or just spares kicking around) pm me, as I need to purchase a couple replacements.

#11053 5 years ago

Hey, if anyone is interested I have a capcom flipper football I would like to get $3000 for, or trade on a different dmd era game (working or not.)
It has been recently serviced, cleaned, and repaired (a bunch of opto sensors and other items replaced.). Plays great.

I can bring it to yegpin if interested

1 week later
#11104 4 years ago

If anyone is interested, I have flipper football priced to move itself out of my collection, as I have filled it's spot with another game. $2650, and I can bring it to yegpin for you.... Or it could be picked up in Saskatoon

1 month later
#11357 4 years ago

Agreed. If anyone has dmd pins for $2500 or less (except Breakshot as I already have one. Sorry) shoot me a message. I am always looking for something new. It is even better if it is in Saskatchewan, but shipped games are just fine too!
I always love project dmd games as well!

1 week later
#11434 4 years ago

Looking for a doctor who Pinball in Saskatchewan or Alberta. (but it really doesn't matter where it is if you are willing to ship it).
I don't mind projects or broken machines either.
Pm me if you have something for me

1 month later
#11657 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a 1976 "hokus pokus" it's a project I bought as part of a package a bit ago. I put it in a corner and forgot about it.

If someone is interested I can pull it out and take pictures. All i really remember about it was that the back door was missing.
$750 if Interested. (And it's in Saskatoon)

2 months later
#12191 4 years ago

So, on an un-related topic, I have a Bally blackjack for sale. $1500 or offers.

#12193 4 years ago

Of course I am willing to trade! Pm me with a trade offer

3 months later
#12757 4 years ago

Probably not going to get much interest in this one, but I have a Thunderbirds pin for sale/trade if anyone is interested. Like new condition. $4500 Canadian. Located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
I would take trades (don't be shy to ask) working or not.

#12785 4 years ago

So what was is saying is that he is willing to sell me his wpt for $2500?

#12786 4 years ago

...what qss is saying is tha....
(Sorry autocorrect)

3 weeks later
#12968 4 years ago

Any chance anyone has a Gottlieb system 3 kicking around that is for parts? I wouldn't mind buying a bunch of smart switches off of them if they do.

7 months later
#14912 3 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving To my fellow Canadians!

1 month later
#15427 3 years ago

I know it's not quite the right place to ask... But does anyone have any jukebox wallboxes that they would like to sell? Send me a message if you do. I will consider any condition. Trying to find a couple for Christmas gifts

2 months later
#15974 3 years ago

Well, if anyone needs a jack-bot then, I could be persuaded to part with mine

7 months later
#17915 2 years ago

Any chance that anyone in Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta (or anyone willing to ship) has a jukebox with a visible mechanism that they would be willing to sell? Looking to add one to my collection
P. S. Working or not is fine

2 years later
#24633 22 days ago

I have a full throttle pinball for trade if there is any interest. It looks and plays like new!
I am open to most pins, let me know what you have to offer. (I am open to project machines as well).
p.s. machine is located in saskatoon

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ranchero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=ranchero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.