(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,371 posts
  • 498 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Lymes
  • Topic is favorited by 294 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quicksilvershelb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#330 5 years ago

There's a TOTAN for sale right now on Kijiji by one of the locals and I have recently seen 2 TOM's for sale on Kijiji and know of one other that was for sale. There have been many for sale recently, your timing may just be a little off.

QSS

1 week later
#393 5 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

There is a nice TOTAN restored by Chad Keller here
http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15451
Another nice looking one here too
http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15208

Crap!!! $10K..... that makes the two for sale locally look like a deal. I know Chad's stuff is top notch and 'the sh!t" but damn..... you can get one for $4.5k less locally.

QSS

1 week later
#445 5 years ago

I'm sure many of you know this but I do have a NIB Black Knight I'd like to sell or trade.

QSS

#452 5 years ago

Hi Al, thanks for the offer, I think I would probably pass on a straight $5k cash offer. I might consider making a trade plus a cash if your interested.

QSS

#456 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Hey Doug,that would be me Dan.
But Al could get it for me
He has more games to trade.
I have nothing to trade right now,all keepers for me.
I even sold your Sttng,no room

Hey Dan, sorry about that, sometimes I get a little mixed up on who's who.

QSS

#461 5 years ago

Everybody in Alberta knows about Bob in Red Deer. Very nice guy but his pins are really rough and expensive.

QSS

2 months later
#805 5 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Any IJ4's out there?

I did have one a while back that I had bought NIB but after playing it for a few months, when I realized that it was such a bad game, I took it out back and beat it with a stick for several hours before I burned it.

Seriously, I just sold the damn thing. Good luck in your search.

QSS

2 months later
#1027 5 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Where were you when I was giving it away then
It still took a couple of months to sell at that price.

Yeah I remember that, it wasn't like it flew out the door even though it was a pretty nice machine.

QSS

#1043 5 years ago
Quoted from boris_37:

because that's the way people like their games?
I hate mods on games myself, so when someone says "oh i got this wicked scoop light and these extra action figures I threw in and this topper" i say... who cares? Non-functional toys mean nothing to me.
I sold my TNG for 4,200 to a friend in Edmonton. I sold my DMD and painted ship to pingod because the guy I sold TNG to didn't care 1 bit about the parts and wouldn't pay for them. I didn't mind and understood he wanted it original.

That's interesting, that's the same price I sold my TNG to pingod for. He bought your mods and put them on and played the game for a few months then he sold the game with mods for about what he paid for everything. Seams like a fair deal for all involved.

QSS

1 month later
#1368 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

New year, new plan, going to list all my pins to pursue another passion with my family. First up...
Stern combo for sale:
TFLE loaded with mods (topper, led backbox mod, mirror blades, game has everything )
SM with lots of mods ( alt backglass, full leds, custom slingshots, topper, speaker leds, etc )
I know the TFLE is HUO, suspect the SM is as well. Both goodie bags stapled to cab. Original parts and extra's included.
Package price $10K
Will not sell SM alone right now, will sell TFLE for $4450.
-I should add, no shipping unless you arrange it. Also, my games have been seen by many Pinsiders and I take pride in maintaining and upgrading them and can provide numerous references if needed.

Holy Spencer, you change gears hard. You just got head long into the hobby 18 months ago and now your getting out in a big way. I give you credit, you don't do anything half-assed in life. Good luck in the new endeavors.

QSS

#1375 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Well to be fair, I may have over spoken abit. I will be keeping my WOZLE and most likely TZ. Im just stuck in that place right now where my family wants to move on, they don't play the games, nor do they really like them. They want Pacman and skeeball and kids stuff. I was hoping they would take to it more but it hasn't happened. If I don't play them, they would sit for weeks and collect dust and that's just a waste when I'm sure someone else would enjoy them. I may buy a few cheaper titles if the kids enjoy them but right now, they only want JP, so we shall see...
Id prefer to sell them one at a time and see how that goes but the lack of interest in TFLE is having me think a little different.
I think I will always own at least one because I really do love the hobby but if im the only one playing them, there is no point in having 6.
-Spencer

I understand. It's the same in my house too. I'm the only one who plays the games unless I have a party and then they get lots of love.

QSS

1 month later
#1627 4 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

So I had to go to a wedding in Sundre. Stopped at Cross Iron Mills mall in Calgary. Is that store owner on glue at Sml? A completely trashed kiss machine left with the power on and credits on it so it can get trashed more... With a 7k price tag on it?? Of course I played a game. Drop targets missing. No sound. Rough play field. Get real.

I think Southern Music would refer to that as "a deal"
QSS

#1630 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Last time I was at the mall, I went in for a laugh and the sales guy gave me attitude like I couldn't afford anything. Nice customer service.

Of course you can't afford over priced crap. Who can?

QSS

2 months later
#2116 4 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

I'm still helping guys ship pins across Canada at their own risk on my company Day & Ross Account. About $200 1 pin like Calgary to Toronto, & $250 for 2 pins Toronto to Calgary. Depot to Depot. 40" x 48" x 60" 300 lbs. or double 600 lbs. Let me know if you want a spot quote.

Damn that's cheap shipping across the country.

QSS

3 months later
#2898 4 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

Not that it matters nor does it affect my game value's in anyway but the translite is signed by JPOOP too!

Burn that translite!!!
QSS

2 months later
#3377 4 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

kinda off topic but anyone have a space ace arcade interested in swapping for a starwars upright?
fully functioning project, has vector labs ESB kit ,2 full spare working game board sets, spare HV for the amplifone, spare complete yoke assembly,repo cab decal set ( in a roll) RAM controls complete yoke rebuild kit (still boxed, unobtainium) also have a spare pcb cage, couple rf filter boards , audio boards and i might have a power supply.
could be paired up with my SWE1 for pin trade? ( have a RFM swap-over for it, and new RFM nos PF in box)

Any chance you might sell the RFM nos PF?

Thanks

QSS

1 month later
#3747 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

John's warehouse finds are ones of legend.. NIB BK's!!

Yup, John's got some good stuff. I got this from John a bunch of years ago.
IMG_3290.jpg
IMG_3292.JPG
Still have it.......NIB BK.

QSS

#3751 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

you should have sold it to me

I know, I know.... I really should let it go but I often feel like Gollum in The Lord of the Rings........ it's "my precious".

QSS

2 weeks later
#3871 3 years ago

Anybody have a Metallica Premium or Mustang Boss Premium they want to sell?

QSS

4 weeks later
#3987 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

The problem with trades is that you need to find someone who wants your game and has the game you want. Doesn't happen that often, honestly.

But it does happen occasionally. I just wound up getting NIB MMR #153 in a trade I made on one of my games to a guy from Calgary. I was happy, he was happy and we are both super stoked about our new games.

I agree, finding someone to make a trade with can be rare but when you do, It's F'n awesome.

QSS

1 week later
#4031 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Tron is sold thanks for the interest

Damn, that was fast. Congrats.

QSS

9 months later
#5294 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

^Can attest that that is a really nice BOP.
I'm still looking to move my Tron, and despite my better judgement I'm dropping my price to $8500 firm. PM if interested.

Is this an LE?

QSS

#5300 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

That's correct. If you hit the little head and shoulders icon on my post you can go back a few posts of mine to see the pictures and all the details of what's done to it.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

QSS

1 week later
#5345 2 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

I have a Big Buck Hunter Pro available for trade. Cab and playfield have no wear, clear button protectors have been installed. Game has LED's throughout, buck and Ram have been rebuilt and register as they should. Boards are clean. Game plays 100%. Looking to trade +/- cash for one of the following Sterns, pro models preferred: Avatar, CSI, 24, AC/DC, Transformers, Walking Dead, Avengers, Kiss, Mustang, WWE, GOT, Wheel of Fortune, Rolling Stones, Shrek, X-Men.
Pics will be uploaded by Saturday. Any questions or concerns just ask.

Where are you located? Do you have a buy it now price?

QSS

1 month later
#5534 2 years ago

Anyone have a Metallica Premium, Mustang Premium or Hobbit they want to part with?

QSS

2 months later
#5983 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

The Hobbit Smaug SE is sold.

Congrats Dan.

QSS

1 month later
#6395 2 years ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

Thinking of selling a nice revenge from mars if anyone is interested pm me .

That was quick. You've only had it for a couple of months.

QSS

7 months later
#7781 1 year ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

We're happy to finally announce that Nitro Pinball is officially a Stern distributor for Western Canada. Our games, parts & accessories will now come directly from Stern. This means better pricing, better service and more choice. I'd like to personally thank everyone in the community that supported our steadfast love of pinball and rallied behind our customer service model. In addition, we're proud distributors of American Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Jersey Jack, Heighway, Dutch & Homepin. Feel free to contact me anytime if there is something you need. Or, just have questions about a release. I always have time to talk pinball.
Silverball regards,
tommy@nitropinball.com
Toll Free: 1-855-366-4876
Cell: (604) 226-5346

That's freakin awesome news!!!! Congrats Tommy and congrats to the pinball community. Now we have choices as to where to purchase our Stern games in Canada instead of the ridiculous system we were subject to. No more dictatorial system

QSS

3 months later
#8126 1 year ago

I'm coming to Edmonton this weekend. Anybody have a Metallica, Mustang Premium or anything else they would consider parting with?

QSS

#8135 1 year ago
Quoted from Stubbs:

extraballingtmc is selling his MET LE. It's beautiful and plays perfectly. Pretty sure he can ship as well.

Quoted from extraballingtmc:

That’s absolute correct!
Can ship safe and secure with nitro.
Before anyone asks no I can’t bring to yegpin I’m planning on flying this year sorry.
Bring some offers that start will 11 and don’t involve a trade and let’s do a deal.

I know your game is a beautiful and it's a sweet machine but I just can't bring myself to spend $11k on a game. I have the ability but I just can't do it.

Good luck with your sale.

QSS

1 month later
#8398 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

AC/DC premium is sold, on it's way to Winnipeg. Thanks to all those who were interested

So now what are ya gonna get?

QSS

2 weeks later
#8469 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Just want to post a thanks to quicksilvershelb for selling me his mmrle, real easy guy to deal with and his location made for a fun day trip. Machine is mint only problem is finding the muscle to get it into my basement. One little post in this section got my AC/DC sold and a mmr found

It was real good too meet you Chris. Enjoy the game and we'll see you around the forums.
QSS

2 months later
#8837 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Seeing those 3 great games for sale reminds me how poor I am

You got it all wrong. Seeing how you don't own any of those 3 titles just think how much richer your are.

QSS

#8867 1 year ago

Anybody have an Alien LE or a Big Lebowski they wanna part with?

QSS

2 weeks later
#9037 1 year ago

Anybody have a Deadpool that they are going to be tired of after a few weeks when their game shows up and they want to move it out in a month or so from now?

QSS

2 months later
#9645 1 year ago

I've got a Super Chexx game that I'm looking to move. I bought the game brand new and it has been HOU its whole life. It's in perfect working order and in excellent shape.

Market Place ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70508

QSS

1 week later
#9678 1 year ago

Still looking for an Aliens LE or a Big Lebowski. Easy, right?

QSS

4 weeks later
#9900 11 months ago

For $6,000 Betty better give me a blow job when the game arrives

QSS

#9972 11 months ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Revenge from Mars with added pics. 5,500
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/revenge-from-mars-rfm-pinball/1402592889?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
PM for any additional questions thank you
Extra P2000 glass , powedered coated and cliffys as well.
Would add cash for AFM LE, Batman 66, MMr LE or maybe LOTR. Most of these have been on my wishlist for a couple years

That looks like it might have been my game in the past. I did a partial restoration on it and added the video amplifier and had it powder coated. If this is the same game it's in really good shape. I think it's a pretty fun game too.

QSS

2 weeks later
#10064 10 months ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Just wanted to say a hearty "thank you" to QuickSilverShelb in Canmore for an amazing visit. He hosted not only myself and my wife, but my father-in-law too. Wonderful passion for pinball. Great to meet new people. Great pinball memory and totally in keeping with the spirit of the season.

Yeah bud, great to have you, your wife and your father-in-law over. Great times. Thanks for bringing pizza.

HOWEVER,....... I am a little miffed that your wife put up the #1 score on my Attack From Mars . I think she's a ringer. You got yourself a good woman there

QSS

Thank god she wasn't approaching my Grand Champion Score, I might have had to trip some breakers if she was getting close

1 week later
#10177 10 months ago
Quoted from Malibu-SS:

I remember when these were selling in Canada for $2500 NIB along with wheel of fortune.
Should have grabbed one of each i guess

I bought my WPT a couple of years ago for $2,600 Canadian and it was HUO and in great shape. So cheap, a great game and Keefer rules.

I've added a new upper play field, Color DMD, LED's, LED OCD, alternate translite, Flipper Fidelity speakers, Tilt Graphics side blades, InvisiGlass, Pop bumper LED rings and some poker chips to the play field so it looks like I'm in for around $4,400 +/- after all the mods and in my opinion this is a deal. I think that WPT is a huge bargain when compared to some of the absolutely ridiculous prices on new games.

By the way, I have paid an absolutely ridiculous price for some of the new games -----> AFMLE & Alien LE.

I have a problem..... please help

QSS

#10180 10 months ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Wow, you replaced the upper playfield on a HOU game? Any interest in sending it my way for a relatively cheap price?
Mine was/is previously routed, and the playfield still looks good enough... but I wouldn't mind the opportunity to see what a "newer" one looks like

Pretty sure it was HUO but the upper playfield was pretty foggy looking and that's why I replaced it. I'll see if I can find it and I if I do, I'll send it to you for nothing.

QSS

1 week later
#10276 10 months ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

I thought you weren’t going to ship it. I would have bought it

They guy from Michigan probably drove up and picked it up.

QSS

1 week later
#10353 9 months ago
Quoted from JPloof:

May be late to the party but this seems to be coming up in Edmonton this weekend, for anyone unaware.
http://kauctions.ca/auction/574?fbclid=IwAR1Eh2FJTlif2XNneXEfX8sVfB3dAj2LCwfDB7toMVkgM9-8cbimIIK-mMs#gal#3

The vintage pinball machines look awesome but the rest of it looks like a bunch of shit.

QSS

1 month later
#10660 8 months ago

I'm looking for a STTNG, CV, EBD, TZ, MET, DP or pretty much any game.
I'm looking to pay 30 to 40% below market value.
I'm joking
I've been drinking a bit too much scotch
QSS

#10668 8 months ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

If you are going to YEGPIN there will be a MET demo unit for sale. Not 30% off but a little lower than NIB for sure lol...
https://www.yegpin.com/buy-a-game/

Metallica Pro, Premium or LE?

QSS

1 month later
#11115 6 months ago

That's what you get for betting on the Leafs

QSS

3 months later
#11808 3 months ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Called Nitro last Saturday to inquire about a JP and no-one answered. Still waiting for a response...

Maybe they just missed your email?

QSS

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 17.00
$ 199.99
$ 42.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 7,499.00
$ 84.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
ULEKstore
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider quicksilvershelb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside