(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,772 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by KnockerPTSD
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead306.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4224 8 years ago

New to the hobby looking for an affordable dmd pin would appreciate any advice and look at anything for sale. Thanks

6 months later
#5134 7 years ago

Off topic does anyone know where to find a power supply for a single slot neo geo mvs?

2 months later
#5385 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I might consider trading Luci for that. Luci has a colordmd, cliffies, shaker and not a scratch on her!
Rob.

What is Luci?

#5389 7 years ago

Haha should have known. Thanks. I've never seen one around. Looked it up though.

#5394 7 years ago

Anyone know a Helen or bob from Edmonton?

#5395 7 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Looking to trade a couple games. Interested in WOZ, Game of thrones, Simpsons Pinball Party, or Pirates of the Caribbean.
Offering up for trade a nice Shadow, HUO Metallica Premium, HUO Avengers Pro or HUO Walking Dead Pro +/- cash. Not looking to sell anything. PM for pics and details.

I want that Walking Dead so bad!

1 month later
#5678 7 years ago

Yea I thought that was a bit pricey for early run with no mods.

#5740 7 years ago

I talked to him he says he purchased it nib a bit over a year ago.

#5779 7 years ago

I honestly think it's misfitdart but I'm not 100%.

Quoted from TBatti:Is that from anyone on pinside?

#5780 7 years ago

I think that because a few pages ago he talked about possibly getting rid of twd le and he also talked about the gb code and I see one in the pics.

#5802 7 years ago

AC/dc led pro on kijiji Leduc 6000$

3 weeks later
#5949 7 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I mentioned this before but.... if anyone has any leads on a Goldeneye let me know!

I thought maybe was one for sale in Saskatoon at one point. Maybe try smokedog or toasterman04 I think it was in pretty nice shape when I played it as well.

#5950 7 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Looking for AC/DC Prem close to Regina, SK.
Anyone know if one if for sale? Shoot me a PM if you do.
Thanks.

I think pokey had his up for sale in stoon. Maybe a page or so back?

#5959 7 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Gonna be listing a completely shopped\rebuilt Champion Pub on Monday right across the boarder in Grand Island NY for 4650USD

Dang i wanna check one of these out!

#5977 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Always wanted one, finally have one.
Listed Barbwire for sale $3000 obo of coarse.

Gratz spencer! I wanna play that game so bad! Great theme. Anyone have any idea how many are floating around western Canada?

1 week later
#6066 7 years ago

Hey guys I put my players condition ft up for trade on kijiji. Let me know what you guys have thx.

#6068 7 years ago

No I've only had it about 6 months I think I bought it in August or so.

#6070 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Should put it up on pbr too.

Is that pinball resource? I haven't used that site yet. But I will put it up there too thanks very much.

#6072 7 years ago

Ok thanks. Lol I'm a noob!

1 month later
#6418 7 years ago

How much?

1 week later
#6459 7 years ago

I have a rottendog system 11a and 11b mpu for sale if anyone is interested. I will be in calgary next weekend. I had picked it up for the f14 I used to have but then never end up using it.

#6534 6 years ago

How much was it posted for?

#6540 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

$3500. NO pictures, no description. Came from a family fun center, guy was great but didn't know much about pinball. Ad said it was mint, it was not but now that its home, I will bring it back to life!

That's cool I think it would be a fun game to own for a bit.

1 week later
#6637 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

That's pretty rude calling any game a piece of shit. Like what do you expect for $3500? A perfect collectors playfield? The game plays well and my kids love it. Game WAS worth more than $2500 because it sold for more - and to me if it's fun and my kids play it, it is not a piece of shit.

It's okay fellas! I already have the coat rack packed for yegpin! We can settle this with feats of strength!!!! Festivus for the rest of us!! Airing of the grievances!!!!!

#6656 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'm not sure. I don't have the time to get down to Calgary so unfortunately I decided to pass. Lord of the pins checked it out. Was hoping I'd find someone willing to bring it up with them to yegpin and I'd cover their gas and beer.

#6657 6 years ago

What did you pass on? The tee'd off?

#6658 6 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

There is a Shadow on route at the Flames Community Arena, maybe begging will work?

I was pestering those guys to try get them to sell me a game a couple months ago when I was working in Calgary to no avail. I can't say I blame them tho!

#6661 6 years ago

I have a rottendog system 11 a & b mpu that I never end up using. Can bring to yegpin if anyone is interested.

#6691 6 years ago

Very exciting news coming out of Regina!!! We have a location and date set up for a tournament and meet and greet for all pinballers in and around town! Details to follow soon. Please follow Queen City Pinball Facebook page. Also will be posting progress in the Canadian pinhead thread. What's up? thread here on pinside. If you have any interest please pm me for more info. We need tourney players and if your interested in bringing a game to the event that would be awesome. Already have enough machines for a tournament but won't turn anyone down that is interested in bringing another!!!
Cheers and thanks for your time
Jamie

#6692 6 years ago

Also any of you stoon guys that could make it we would love to have you guys down as well!

2 weeks later
#6816 6 years ago

Looking to add a machine to the line up. Main machines I would be interested in would be NO Good Gofers, Tales from the Crypt, Spider-Man, Black Knight 2000 or Game of Thrones pro. Also open to other options. Please send a PM. Thanks.

#6856 6 years ago

1200$!

#6859 6 years ago

I would match your 1300 and see you the fact that I didn't Dave Hester and it would stay in the 306!!! Pm me!

1 week later
#6881 6 years ago
#6897 6 years ago

What should the price on a gotlieb panthera be roughly?

1 week later
#6923 6 years ago

Lmao!

3 weeks later
#7118 6 years ago

Anyone verify that champion pub for sale on Edmonton Kijiji is legitimate?

#7120 6 years ago

Thanks very much.

#7140 6 years ago

Also the Calgary Flames community arenas is a great spot. And I agree with the trap and grill great line up and when I was working there always bumped into someone doing upkeep and usually slow on any other day then weds. But great group of guys to play pins with on weds if your there the 10$ freeplay night. Which is every other weds.

#7155 6 years ago

The games at the Flames arenas overall are in bad shape, beautiful titles, with no maintenance. weak flippers, old falling off rubber, the auto cast on the FT was so weak it justs barely dribbled out of the lane straight down into the pop bumpers. I was disappointed. Even The Dark Knight had one of the two slings that didn't work.

Oh I thought they for the most part played well. I was there this winter though. My only complaint about the location was all the kids messing with me while I was playing spending my credits while there parents didn't watch them lol.

1 week later
#7173 6 years ago

Anyone check out that whirlwind in Calgary?

3 weeks later
#7330 6 years ago

Yeah, we were messaging back and forth about it, i'm heading to Regina next Sunday for G'nR, so I told myself if it was still there I would go look at it/pick it up. He emailed me yesterday to mention thx, it had been sold.

I had contacted the guy right away thinking I could add an early ss to my collection. I lowballed the guy a little but he told me it was already sold. I also noticed the virtual pin picture and I noticed one picture had a few more pins in the picture and a dunkin doughnuts coffee cup in it which we don't have here. He also told me he didn't have any other pins and that he paid over 2000$ for strikes and spares.

#7332 6 years ago

i'm heading to Regina next Sunday for G'nR,

Who's all headed down with you? Might be hosting a few fellow pinsiders that night for a BBQ and pins. I live close to the stadium so would maybe work out good.

#7370 6 years ago

Not sure what condition it was in. The pictures weren't of the actual machine as far as I can tell. One was a pic off of virtual pin.

#7398 6 years ago

I want the royal rumble! I'll be there

4 weeks later
#7495 6 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

ATTN REGINA PEEPS -
Any Interest in bringing your games out for a 1 day event? A fella I know is running a e-sports league event at the U of R on Oct 1st. (Setup would be Friday/Saturday Sept 29th and 30th)
He thought it might be cool to have some pins there. A chance for you to make a few bucks off your collection rather than it costing you for once. I know it's short notice but he just approached me today and I'm not interested in hauling my stuff to Regina and back.
Here's the link to the Facebook page for his event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1826175684359842/?acontext=%7B%22source%22%3A5%2C%22page_id_source%22%3A1591494191102737%2C%22action_history%22%3A%7B%22surface%22%3A%22page%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22main_list%22%2C%22extra_data%22%3A%22%7B%5C%22page_id%5C%22%3A1591494191102737%2C%5C%22tour_id%5C%22%3Anull%7D%22%7D%2C%22has_source%22%3Atrue%7D&__mref=mb
And he can be reached at [email protected]

Does he just want pins or would he want some arcades too? I have a gold medalist arcade that would be pretty cool event in a league I think.

3 months later
#7887 6 years ago

Yea I talked with him lol. He won't listen claims it's worth that much.

#7889 6 years ago

Hey just wondering if anyone in regina has a spare flipper coil FL-11630/50v for a Williams. Cheers

#7891 6 years ago

Yea it's a red one thanks very much. Trying to get the line up tuned up to have a Queen City pinball meet up. Whirlwinds flipper started machinegunning, I think it's prob the coil. I'll make an order. If anyone from town needs anything thrown in let me know.

#7906 6 years ago

Anyone know who had the Gb pro for sale on kijiji from the Edmonton area? Did it end up selling?

#7908 6 years ago

Yea I noticed he changed the routed part out. For some reason I couldn't see the ad in my search. Thanks very much. Do you happen to know what kind of shape the machine is in?

#7910 6 years ago

No problem. Thanks.

#7914 6 years ago

Anyone know what a Panthera is worth?

3 weeks later
#8000 6 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Anyone know who had the ad on kijiji last week for a newer Stern (can’t remeber the title) but listed on the bottom of their ad that they had a Star Wars available for trade?

That was tuxedomask I believe.

1 week later
#8049 6 years ago

My wife was quoted 7090 plus tax. On a new pro out of absolute in stoon. He said last month they were 7690 he said it varies with the exchange rate which is locked in the day they cross the border?

#8050 6 years ago

She was talking to him on Facebook about it on Monday I think.

#8060 6 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Nice ... Thats a decent price..... whatcha thinking of picking up?!?

I've been humming and hawing about picking a new in box game. She seen he had posted that day that he had a few games in stock right now so she asked prices and let me know. I thought the prices were relatively decent. I would definitely buy from nitro if I was ordering something in specific. But no harm in checking on prices especially if I could be home with it in 5 hours of deciding on a machine.

#8061 6 years ago

Sorry guys wasn't trying to stir up trouble was just sharing info since i had heard recently.

1 week later
#8080 6 years ago

What is a mint Hercules worth?

#8084 6 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

I have never heard anything good about owning Hercules.
I can only imagine the cost of having to replace a bumper cap or plastic.
18 square feet of gone to a 79 SS.
Damn near a pool table.
Just my 2 cents.

Yea that's basically what I was thinking. It wouldn't even fit down my stairs. Just someone offered me one.

#8086 6 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

If I had a Hercules, I would put it out on location. That location would be my curb, in the hopes that someone would take it, but it would still totally be on location. Hell, I'd even plug it in!

Haha! I'm gonna screen shot that and send it to this guy. He's telling me it's worth 3100! It's mint and has the original shipping and service manual. I looked up game play and it literally suck. And a waste of real estate for sure.

#8092 6 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

It is a novelty game more than anything great for an Expo or a Pin show but otherwise I wouldn’t buy one for home use. Can you say boring!!!!

Yea that's what I was thinking. I actually suggested to the guy that he attend yegpin and I told him that Hercules would be a hit there, but I was not interested in buying it as it wasn't very good game play and would take up too much space in my house. Hopefully he bites I would play a few games on that bad boy if it was at a show.

1 month later
#8209 6 years ago

Man iron maiden is looking sick!

1 week later
#8285 6 years ago

My demo man up for sale on kijiji Regina. Fully working players machine. Cheers.

3 weeks later
#8394 5 years ago

Anyone heading to yegpin have any playfields for sale for wall art? Preferably Williams system 11 or wpc but really would consider anything.

4 weeks later
#8526 5 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

The WW is back up for sale on Kijiji in Regina, just wondering if this guy is for real, has anyone been in contact with the seller? I am in Regina for the weekend and would like to have a look.

I’ve been to his house before to look at a ft with a friend.

1 week later
#8582 5 years ago

I think I have what your looking for.

3 weeks later
#8702 5 years ago

Anyone have any project pins for sale? Open to system 11, old stern, data east or b/w early ss. Hit me up with a pm.

4 weeks later
#8915 5 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

If I wasn't in a position of having to sell, Id be making the long drive up to get this!

Sorry I ment to ask what your selling haha?

#8929 5 years ago

Check out the black arrow on Victoria a good line up in there! Metallica, corvette, black knight 2000, sopranos, the shadow and walking dead. And cheap craft beer.

Quoted from Pauz21:

Sent you a pm. I’m gonna be there today thru Sunday. Would like to check it out.

1 month later
#9201 5 years ago

Half pints brewing

#9204 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

How many games?

I think they usually have 3-5 machines. I just checked the map and it says there is another place called Forth that has 21 games.

#9209 5 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Sadly I think the forth was just an event held for about two months over the summer, and is over now. Maybe one of the Winnipeg guys can correct me if I’m wrong though. It was put on by the Manitoba Pinball League and was games from people’s personal collections.

That’s kinda what I thought. I wasn’t sure when it was over.

#9210 5 years ago

Anyone have an idea what a non working 1974 Gottlieb Capt Cards might be worth?

#9216 5 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

It's all about condition at that point. Could be $200 could be $750.
Also, not working can mean a lot of different things too.

Ok thanks I was assuming 200-400 ish. Cheers

#9229 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Not pinball, but I am interested in a mame cocktail cabinet. Any leads? Maybe even an upright cabinet.
Rob

Not a cocktail but in stoon.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-old-video-games/regina/arcade-game-multi-cade-680-game-2-player/1377340816?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

2 weeks later
#9342 5 years ago

I’ve heard of one floating around weyburn.

#9363 5 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

It was mine , I’m not sure where it ended up at this point as the lady that had it ended up in Alberta somewhere .

I kinda heard that a guy named Flash might have the Mario and miss o at his place. I think she just stored them there so she could get away from that whole situation.

2 weeks later
#9470 5 years ago
Quoted from ArgosySK:

1959 Williams Golden Bells - Sold.

Nice who end up picking it up?

#9522 5 years ago

Anyone have a used GotG pro they might be thinking of selling?

#9537 5 years ago

Looking for a Used GotG pro mainly. Would also entertain Aerosmith pro, Ac/dc pro, SM, SW pro and possibly TNA. Let me know what you have. Might entertain others that aren’t on my list. Cheers

1 month later
#9808 5 years ago

I haven’t seen an xmen pro on Calgary kijiji recently and I watch that thing like a hawk.

#9812 5 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Is it still on kijiji? I would be worried too unless someone knew him, or someone can go lay eyes on it first

Agreed I’m sure someone would be willing to have a look at it, if it can be arranged.

1 month later
#10212 5 years ago

Can’t remember if it was this thread or another but this couple had two slot machines where I picked up a pin today one was a newer electronic one and one was a really old one armedbandit with a Native American head on the front door. Let me know if you want pics

1 month later
#10512 5 years ago

Anyone have an idea of what a bally rapid fire is worth?
Cheers

#10517 5 years ago

Ok thanks guys. I was just wondering because a guy i Met has one and it might need a mpu board. Was wondering if it’s worth it if he needs a new Alltek or not. Other then the board the machine looks in nice shape. I had a chance to play one at yegpin I agree, fun for a few games but not something I would use up space in my collection for.

#10534 5 years ago

Thinking of putting my sopranos up for trade if anyone is interested. Playfield is in nice condition, cabinet has a few dings, fully working, full led. Let me know if you want pics or anything.
Cheers

#10536 5 years ago

Regina, Sask. I’m valuing it at 5200$. It’s not collectors quality but it is a really nice players machine. I had it in our tournament location for a few months. Mainly was looking for a trade.

#10549 5 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Still interested in working on a trade with you for my like-new Full Throttle.

I really like full throttle I love the gameplay, the code is good, theme is decent, the game feels solid. And you have yours listed for a great price.

#10585 5 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

been a while since ive been on but man , im disappointing the cancer lodge in Regina doesn't have a pinball machine. when i beat this shit i might have to raise funds and get a machine in there !

Like the cancer lodge on dewdney? I pretty much live across the street if you would like to play some games.

#10588 5 years ago

Your welcome anytime my friend.

2 weeks later
#10708 5 years ago

Anyone have a GotG pro they are interested in parting with?

#10724 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a huo mmr le with colour dmd upgrade? Not mine but posting for a local that isn’t on pinside. He’s asking 11k but I’m sure would be open to offers.
Cheers

#10727 5 years ago

Regina sask sorry I thought it showed my location.

1 month later
#11163 4 years ago

Deliver it, my fridge is full of beers, games room moderately full of pins and I have a PONG coffee table to swing the bats with.
Ya know...wait..... bringing my boys down to the city that rhymes with vagina next friday, my boys have a spring outdoor track meet in town.

Let us know if you wanna meet up for some pins and beers.

1 week later
#11227 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Hey guys. There was a silver bullet backglass that was at last years silent auction. Anybody know who ended up with it??
I am building a custom game and was gonna use that backglass ... so i bought brians very last one 25 of 25 .... and it shattered in shipping ... if you would be willing to sell it to me i would be forever greatful

I think it was possibly a Regina guy. I can ask him.

#11251 4 years ago

How much is a slick chick worth? Any ideas?

2 months later
#11709 4 years ago

Mustang pro for sale. Very nice condition, roughly 1300 plays. Located in Regina, can be played at Theo Bills. Has a couple mods. Asking 6000$ obo.

4 months later
#12465 4 years ago

I think toaster was saying that they could post the glass in the parts thread possibly?

2 months later
#12921 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Can you describe the alternate backglass...

Haha the best was when it was at woods wells and nobody noticed!

1 week later
#12991 4 years ago

Anyone have maybe a bksor, SW, kiss, GoT, ST, rbion, family guy, xmen for sale? Preferably somewhere between Winnipeg - Calgary/Edmonton. Also open to many other titles. Let me know.
Cheers

#12993 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Still really want a Dialed In if anyone has one. I’ll buy!

There is a sweet dialed in this morning in Lethbridge, Alberta kijiji.

1 month later
#13278 4 years ago
Quoted from gblgbl:

I’m still looking for a Rocky and Bullwinkle pin, please let me know if there’s any out there for sale.

There is one on Calgary kijiji right now. 3950$

#13286 4 years ago
Quoted from gblgbl:

Not sure why your sticking your nose into a deal that has nothing to do with you. I honestly didn’t think it was a big deal to ask him to take a quick video while he was in front of his pin taking pics. It’s not my first rodeo, I would of asked other pinhead buddies in the region to check it out but with the Covid.... I’ve shipped quite a few pins through out NA, let’s be honest it’s not that hard. The funny thing is the guy sells used hot tubs, I’m sure he’s well rehearsed on shipping.... Have a great day DeeBunk!

No worries I was just trying to help out. I bought my whirlwind off Stan and there was some issues with it but he was more then willing to adjust his price on the machine. He gave me a great deal and loaded me up with some hard to find parts for some other games I had in my collection at the time for free on top of the price drop.

There is also a r&b on Regina veragesale if your interested. I believe it’s priced at 5000$ but it was restored by devron at absolute Pinball in stoon about 1.5 to 2 years ago ish. The guy who owns it has came out to our tourneys but I haven’t seen or played the r&b personally. If you want one of us to look it over let me know. Pretty sure you play in tourneys with my brother lance.
Cheers
Jamie

3 weeks later
#13361 4 years ago
Quoted from Macdaddy1974:

Thinking about parting with my Attack From Mars LE HUO
will take trades or the following only
Cash Money
Harley Davidson Motor Bike
Victory Motor Bike
Pics to follow
Games is HUO looks perfect as it came out of the box
thanks

I think there is someone on kijiji Calgary offering a Harley for trade for a pin.

#13366 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

8 years on pinside and it's your first post? That's gotta be some kind of achievement? Lol

Quoted from Denwhau:

I have a Victory Vegas I might think about trading on.

Hell of a way to break the ice lol.

3 weeks later
#13574 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

ACDC and DILE have a new home. Elvira LE on the way!
Rob

Oh man! Elvira will be sick. Congrats Rob!

3 weeks later
#13736 3 years ago

Was someone here looking for an eightball deluxe recently? I had a friend contact me last night that is looking to trade his. I could pass on his contact info if need be.

1 week later
#13778 3 years ago

Anyone have a batman 66 for sale? Preferably between Winnipeg to Calgary/Edmonton somewhere. I’m also interested in tspp, bksor or maybe some other titles.

1 week later
#13796 3 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Friend in Comox looking for a Gilligans island in western Canada.

There is one on kijiji in Calgary. I’m pretty sure it’s still on there.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/gilligan-s-island-pinball/1504175783?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

#13833 3 years ago

I’ve bought games from Devron and routinely stop at his place for parts. He just finished a badcats for someone in Bc and I seen a whitewater at his place that was restored for someone in Winnipeg that was beautiful.

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Anybody from Saskatoon know a guy named Devron who restores games?

#13834 3 years ago

I just bought a Batman 66 from pinsider juandylan! Great guy to deal with made the transaction easy for someone like me that has never shipped before. I bothered him with tons of questions and he was happy to answer and send any pics and video that I wanted. Don’t hesitate to deal with him. Machine arrive very fast and was exactly as described. Cheers Juandylan!

#13837 3 years ago

Not sure about day and Ross but I had a game shipped from Ontario through manitoulin transport. It was very fast.

1 month later
#14359 3 years ago

Anyone have a Tspp for sale by chance?

1 month later
#14722 3 years ago

Posted my customized Huo Tron pro on Regina Kijiji. Mainly looking for a tmnt premium/LE, avengers premium/LE or possibly a Tspp plus or minus cash depending on machine. Will consider other trades. Can ship but prefer a local deal if possible.

#14737 3 years ago

I just bought a game and spent all my pinball funds (and more), so I'm no longer looking. Thanks to everyone here who did reach out to me though, either with games I might like to buy, or even just to chat about what I might go after.

What did you end up buying?

3 months later
#15661 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

So I just had a you tube video pop up in my feed for a stern Dracula. Never seen one before. Looks like a cool older solid state. Anyone have one? Looks like a great old game. Couple satisfying shots and lots of drop targets.

When I was in the back room at wonderland before it burnt down I noticed a stern Dracula playfield and backglass they had laying around for parts.

3 weeks later
#15907 3 years ago

Hey you forgot to add Simpsons pinball party to the list!
Just kidding. Good luck with the sales buddy!

I’d be all over that Tspp if it was on the list!

3 months later
#16977 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Did I just read that right? 17k US for a Medieval Madness royal? A large color display and rgb lighting is worth 7 to 10k more then a cgc remake? That's insane. Give me a 10k or 11k Canadian remake or original anyday

I think you said what most are thinking!

1 week later
#17064 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammer3246:

Off topic...I'll be working in Regina for a while. Any good spots to play?

Hit me up I’m always down to have a fellow pinhead over for some games.

4 weeks later
#17267 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone got an Aerosmith or Led Zeppelin for sale? Willing to ship as well. Thanks.

There’s an Aerosmith on Regina Kijiji

4 weeks later
#17472 2 years ago

If your still working in Regina we have a few machines at pile of bones right now. A few of us might meet there and play some pins Wednesday night at 630 ish.

#17473 2 years ago

Also yegpin is a world class event that I look forward to attending every year. There is something for everyone there and we are blessed to have an event like this available to us. Thank you guys for devoting so much time and energy into hosting it.

2 months later
#18048 2 years ago

Anyone with a mando pro for sale?

1 month later
#18340 2 years ago

Anyone have an abra ca dabra for sale?

2 weeks later
#18537 2 years ago

But first feats of strength!

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Nothing like a good old airing of grievances

4 weeks later
#18959 2 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Careful what you talk about as the p3 (prairie price police) are the worst of the lot for whatever reason! I always laugh when their stern chirps turn to dust with respect to present market value….
Listening to them is akin to actually believing in outdated ludicrous pinside pricing! Lmao

As a proud prairie dweller this comment has me a bit choked and disappointed. I’ll chime in though on the discussion. I think pricing is out to lunch and it is taking advantage of new people to the hobby that don’t know any better and putting entry into the hobby for some out of reach. Realistically these prices shouldn’t last and that’s why you see people taking advantage when they can. It’s no different then when people capitalized off of bottled water when the bow flooded except pinball isn’t needed to sustain life. In both cases you hear more about the negative then the positive. That being said there are still good deals out there. I sold whirlwind and a Batman 66 local here for 3k and 10k respectively in the last month and didn’t list either. For me it was a whirlwind to a good friend that will appreciate the machine and the Batman went to a couple new to the hobby that are super excited to have a grail game of theirs. I got to play both of these great games for years and I didn’t lose a bunch of money. I also get value out of the machines spreading our great hobby and the machines staying local and I’ve had the benefit of having dealt with some great pinsiders in the past that gave me great deals as well. This is of course my own viewpoint.
Cheers all

1 week later
#19051 2 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Is there really a pinside reply quota? What really? Can someone explain? Thx

I think it limits how many replies you can do in your dm’s basically.

1 month later
#19374 2 years ago

Anyone have an MMr they would be willing to let go of? Have a very nice tron for trade. Also Houdini up for trade. As well as a royal guard, globetrotters and solar ride project.

#19378 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

You should probably tell us where you are……

Sorry thought it was displayed. I’m located in Regina.

1 week later
#19411 2 years ago

Gottem.

3 weeks later
#19570 2 years ago

Anyone happen to have a cheetah repro playfield they would be willing to part with?

#19609 2 years ago

Looking for a board for a cheetah. It has an alltek at the moment but I’m looking for a board I can put the tournament code in. Thanks very much.

2 weeks later
#19805 1 year ago

Anyone happen to have a Bally eight ball head and backglass? Someone hit me with a headless game.

#19807 1 year ago

Regina sask

#19809 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

so that's where my Earthshaker is.....

Maybe sometime but I’m digging it right now!

1 month later
#20113 1 year ago

Anyone have any playfields for sale for wall art? I’ll be at yegpin and could pick up there.

2 weeks later
#20212 1 year ago

Just wondering what a price for a gottlieb strange world would be? I was recently contacted with one. I looked up the pinside price and it seems fairly high. I referred him to check pinside for pricing. Just wondering what everyone thinks. Cheers

4 weeks later
#20438 1 year ago
Quoted from ibenaiah:

Hi everyone - I live just north of Toronto (Ontario), but would like to purchase something located near Estevan (Saskatchewan). Does anyone live nearby in Saskatchewan, or know of a company that would be able to assist with packing and transporting? Really appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

My wife has a wedding in estevan the weekend of the 19th I might be going. It’s about two hours from here.

#20443 1 year ago

Who’s she getting married to?

Lol her cousin is getting married the wife is just going to attend.

1 week later
#20527 1 year ago
Quoted from Waynezor:

Sounds like a good old road trip, lets go! lol

Do it sept 11 and hit the qcp tournament! And hit up pokeys on the way through stoon for a cubano, pins and a pint!

3 weeks later
#20718 1 year ago

Going to post my Spiderman vault. Looking for medieval madness on trade if anyone is interested. A few other potential titles I might trade for tz, champ pub, bsd, iron man, stranger things, Ali, paragon. +\- cash either way. 9500$
Cheers

3 weeks later
#20912 1 year ago

Hey does anyone have a data east Tommy for sale? A friend is looking. Cheers

#20920 1 year ago

Anyone have a fireball classic for sale?

1 month later
#21334 1 year ago

Another plus with using colour dmd over pin2dmd is you can just reprogram it if you want to switch it to a different game where as pin2dmd you can’t.

#21360 1 year ago
Quoted from ShinyNick:

There's no issue moving Pin2DMD to another machine. Just change the files on the SD card.

My bad I thought I read they were soulbound after use. Must have read it wrong.

1 month later
#21634 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Well, still no completed deal on TMNT LE at $12k. I really need to sell this asap now. Pickup in person, cash in hand is always preferred.
Rob

I would love to sell my premium and upgrade to this!

#21725 1 year ago

Thinking about trading my huo tspp. Looking for a stranger things pro or premium or medieval madness. Let me know what you have.
Cheers

#21727 1 year ago

Regina

2 months later
#22132 1 year ago

How does it work if I do a machine for machine trade with someone from the states? If I go over the boarder to him would I have to pay tax or duty on my way back with the machine? Would it be for the full price if the machine? I would be getting a stranger things? How much would it be I had to pay?

#22144 1 year ago

So what happens if i convince him to come across the boarder and we do the trade on Canada side? Does he need to pay taxes on the way to Canada and back to USA as well? Basically the same thing either way?

2 weeks later
#22309 1 year ago

Question about doing a deal across the boarder. What is the best way to pay? I would rather pay at the time I’m seeing the machine. If I cross would it be fine to bring 5k us cash with me? Money order or something like that? Or PayPal?

1 week later
#22454 1 year ago

Anyone have a stranger things pro for sale or trade?

1 week later
#22514 1 year ago

Anyone know the guy in Ontario with the fireball classic on Kijiji? Ben Benedict? Or anyone close willing to ship?

2 months later
#22996 10 months ago

Anyone have a paragon for sale?
Cheers

1 week later
#23140 10 months ago

Anyone have any playfields for wall hangers for sale? Will be at yegpin could pick up there.
Cheers

1 month later
#23338 9 months ago
Quoted from PINNEWBY:

Been lurking around on here the last month and finally bit the bullet. Just getting into pinballs. Haven’t bought anything yet but getting a better idea of what I’m looking for. I like some of the old style EMs and the 90’s pinballs. Also have my eye on a few newer titles. I’m a bit of a perfectionist and like things minty. Condition is big for me. Rather be playing the machine than repairing it.
Anyhow first thing I’m looking for is a Jolly Roger. If you know of one I’m interested.
Was in Calgary a few weeks back and looked at a roller coaster tycoon but it was way more than I wanted to spend. Would have been over 10k taxes in. Can’t justify spending that much on a machine that age.
Looking forward to being part of the site!

Are you checking out yegpin in Edmonton this week? Great place to try out many machines and meet many great pinheads in the community!
Cheers

1 month later
#23496 8 months ago

Gotta give a huge shout out to Dan for going above and beyond to help out a fellow pinsider from another province. He went, looked over a pin for me, packed it up and storing it for a little bit. Showing why he truly is a pingod! Thanks again Dan, much appreciated.
Cheers

3 months later
#24076 4 months ago

Anyone ever bought a banner from duke pinball in Ontario? Seen an add on Kijiji and wanted to check before sending cash.

3 months later
#24588 30 days ago
Quoted from Dreadreaper:

That's really cool - anyone out West have a P3? I'd love to try one as well.
Also, I have a Funhouse 2.0 for sale priced to move in BC if anyone is interested PM me. Thanks

I’m pretty sure Cameron has a p3 and a few of the Modules in Calgary im pretty sure it was at the collectors tournament location there I think the hidden spot at one time not sure atm though.

#24589 30 days ago

Shout out to Tuxedomask23 great pinsider! Super easy to deal with and hooked me up with a beautiful d&d that has been a game I’ve been searching for ever since getting whooped by it at yegpin, super happy to add it to the collection and eventually throw it in the tournament lineup to sharpen the skills!

#24595 28 days ago

Anyone know how to contact Great Lakes modular?
Cheers

#24597 28 days ago

Damn thanks I was worried that was the case.

#24623 23 days ago

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/be7gmBrrttRUyhhc/?mibextid=xfxF2i

Spotlight on our location/group
Thanks Tommy and Susan NitroPinballUSA for always hooking us up with great machines and always supporting us. Definitely wouldn’t have gotten the spotlight without all those beautiful sterns.

1 week later
#24690 13 days ago

What is a wheel of fortune worth?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead306.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=pinhead306 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.