Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9,341 posts
  • 427 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Twilight1
  • Topic is favorited by 243 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6032 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

Yes, I've played this particular machine quite a bit when it was on location at Rebellion Brewing Co. I considered buying it from him but, because he runs a business, the tax pushed it out of my price range.

Ohh, I was down in Regina for a course and hit up Rebellion and played that GB, had a great evening beer/pinball

#6067 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Hey guys I put my players condition ft up for trade on kijiji. Let me know what you guys have thx.

Did you have that up for sale last April? I was thinking about it but I ended up picking one up in Sherwood park at the same time as I was there for kids hockey tournament .

#6134 1 year ago

There is a 1994 Freddy:A Nightmare On Elm Street Pinball. And a Big Buck Hunter on Kijiji Saskatoon right now

#6200 1 year ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Selling these babies... all sterns under 100 plays and perfect, B/W are all loaded with mods and collector quality. Pricing is a bitch don't want to rip anyone off but based on condition of games I'm looking to get the higher end of U.S value. Serious inquiries only please.
Mauro-

Some pics here: http://www.pinballowners.com/marlboroman
Older video here :» YouTube video

Stunning lineup and room, congrats!

#6201 1 year ago

Is anyone else getting tired of sifting through the redundant Nitro and business ads on kijiji?

1 week later
#6276 1 year ago

Yeah, you can probably tell when they don't want cash, prefer a wire transfer and want to ship, not local pickup, lol

#6280 1 year ago

Yeah, I've been watching that haunted house, fairly steep for an old '82 Gottlieb. I am coming through Edmonton in April for my boys hockey tourney in Jasper and been keeping my eye on Edmonton area for sale.

#6285 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Be forewarned the guy is a "curber" he is always selling arcades and pinballs. Not sure where he gets them, but gives them a cleaning and calls them "shopped". Now they could be fine but it's not like you are buying a machine from a guy here. Just in it to flip them

Thanks, I wouldn't drop that coin right now on an early SS anyway. I am really wanting to find anything decent from '89 - '95 for a project again. I am still learning how to do a shop job/repairs and replacements, i'd love an early DMD to go through again as I only have done 1 early SS and 2 DMD's.

#6286 1 year ago

If anyone was looking for a trade. I am rolling through Edmonton on probably April 12 and coming back through from Jasper on Monday the 16th. I would be willing to toss my 1980 Stern Flight 2000 widebody in if there was something available to trade to with cash on top. I have lots and lots of details on what I have done to it, but would pass that info on if there was somebody sniffing around.

#6323 1 year ago

Slow clap for communication and being good dudes (looks that way anyway)

1 week later
#6426 1 year ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone interested in a old EM project? Picked up a hocus pokus last night. Playfield actually looks really nice. Backglass missing. And one piece of trim on the head is broken off. Didn't work last night but I noticed the fuse block had the tabs broken. Bought a new one from can tire today and game works. Lights in the head work. But playfield lights not working. Decided this isn't something I wanna take on right now.

Did that Hokus Pokus come out of the Springside bar, I think it was called
Hotel California, lol. A HP pin was for sale there in December

2 weeks later
#6551 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Wow can't say there is nothing for sale in Alberta right now. Darn it I'm trying to not to buy another pin but it's getting hard not to.

It's easy for me, got NO money

#6593 1 year ago

I'm in Calgary right now at the Flames community arenas. A frickin amazing lineup of pins here, some in shit (not ship) shape though. Weak flippers, weak coils etc. very on route

#6597 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Do they have anything for sale?!?!

I texted the number on the pins, no go, lol. At least I tried!

TZ, FT, AF, RFM, Hobbit, TS, T2, DM, Flintstones, Batman TDK

#6645 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

Anyone in the Calgary/Edmonton area have a Shadow to sell? I'll be at yegpin this coming weekend and I dont want to come home empty handed.
I would also be interested in other WPC machines.

There is a Shadow on route at the Flames Community Arena, maybe begging will work?

#6655 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Quit trying to snipe our location games!

There is many that need maintenance, very badly.

1 week later
#6732 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

i just had this same conversation last week with my broker and she told me they are covered under contents , no extra rider needed , just to have photo evidence of the VIN and pics showing condition .

I did also, they said the same thing, covered as long as have proof.

#6779 1 year ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

So the shipping saga continues. I now phoned day and Ross today to see if I could get it shipped business to business rather than personal to personal and get some form of insurance coverage as I have a friend in Prince George who could ship from his business to a friend of mine's business here. At that point she tells me that shipping from Prince George to Swift Current through Day and Ross can't be done. I then provided her with two different quotes I was given two weeks ago and asked her to explain to me how those quotes were issued to me which she couldn't explain. Fml. I don't know how any of you guys trust these morons to ship a pin when no one anywhere can seem to tell me if they can ship it and if insurance anywhere in this god forsaken planet will cover it. It's friggin ridiculous. Fm, I'm going to get it. Save about 10 years on my life.

Did you buy it with a credit card? Will the credit card insurance cover it? Mine covers my purchases.

3 weeks later
#6890 1 year ago

Is there any way you could buy it with your credit card? I know my credit card (Cuets Platinum) has great coverage for things, might be worth investigating.

#6901 1 year ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone have a us address. Trying to get an nvram from pin tech (store here on pinside). No Canadian shipping. But items are a good price. Wanna get Elvis fixed up with saving scores and settings.

I'm sure I bought some nvram from Pinitech, they shipped it, i'm in Sask also

2 weeks later
#6972 1 year ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

If not proper to have his here I can move it. I'd like to say related to 1994 DE title. I have 3 tix for Aug 30 GNR. Face value, centre field, first couple rows upper west deck. PM me if interested. Once in a lifetime thing, I'd like to deal with a fellow pinballer on this one.

I'm in the pit in front!! Can't wait for the show.
Sorry to go off topic also, but she's gonna be a beauty!

#6979 1 year ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

The pictures of the head make it 100% scam. They were taken from a guy that used to do restores in the states until he passed away. So I doubt he's restoring games beyond the grave

I emailed him last night for shits 'n giggles, he has just recently joined his family in Middlebrook, VA, so just let him know where to send it as it cannot be picked up. Fricking crooks doing this to people that don't figure it out.

#6980 1 year ago

HA, I told him I only pick up and pay cash, the fucker called my bluff and said it's in Virginia, when can you come grab it?

#6983 1 year ago

I told him I'd be there Friday evening for pick up and needed an exact address

#6984 1 year ago

HA, he's busy visiting his granny until Sunday

#6989 1 year ago

There is about 4 or so, restoration EM's for sale on Sasky kijiji right now. Should have had Nic pick them up on the way through

1 week later
#7090 1 year ago

I reply the ad by betting them the cost of the Pin that the machine is either nowhere near where the ad is posted and bet them that it can be shipped very easy

#7096 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Ain't that the truth. And you have to hope the seller doesn't start listening to higher offers before you get there.
A fellow sask pinsider just scored 3 pins recently for under $500!!! Some people just want their garage space back and don't care what the real value is.

Wow! On the 5 hunj deal.

I work in the road a bit and am trying to pop into old small town bars or something of the like to see if they have any old pins or something in the basement they want to get rid of.

#7098 1 year ago

What's the deal with the Gladiator in a Edmonton? Reasonable price for a DMD, crappy reviews on them though.

#7131 1 year ago

I'm rolling into Saskatoon in the a.m to pick something up.

I am also dying to find a DMD that needs some work, a good shop job, something to pick at for a while. Anyone have an bit of a project for sale in the city? C'mon help a bro out!

#7153 1 year ago

The games at the Flames arenas overall are in bad shape, beautiful titles, with no maintenance. weak flippers, old falling off rubber, the auto cast on the FT was so weak it justs barely dribbled out of the lane straight down into the pop bumpers. I was disappointed. Even The Dark Knight had one of the two slings that didn't work.

#7160 1 year ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

They do play well for the most part and with ten or more games must be lots of maintenance .ya the kids can be annoying but I just think it's :PS)cool that they interested in pinball and usually let them play a game or two . I need to get up to Nipawin they must have awesome pins on location !

Guessing you meant me not 306 in your comment, I read sarcasm quite well. There is none on location here of course but if one goes to pay for a game/service I would hope they are in well enough shape to actually make it worth the while to spend the loonies and toonies . The games right in the bar we're in better shape, the ones out in the upstairs common area near the "red" arena near the shitters were not in very good playable condition as far as I'm concerned. My kids/I spend piles on the Hobbit because it was new & awesome, such a treat.

4 weeks later
#7320 1 year ago

Anybody in here buy that Strikes and Spares in Regina? looked decent at a decent price point.

#7325 1 year ago
Quoted from klr650:

It's on my wish list and the price seemed good - But the seller was using a screen capture from Future Pinball (virtual table) in the kijiji listing - so I didn't bother getting too excited about it.

Yeah, we were messaging back and forth about it, i'm heading to Regina next Sunday for G'nR, so I told myself if it was still there I would go look at it/pick it up. He emailed me yesterday to mention thx, it had been sold.

#7357 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Who's all headed down with you? Might be hosting a few fellow pinsiders that night for a BBQ and pins. I live close to the stadium so would maybe work out good.

Hey man thx for the invite, don't know if I can make that work, I'm coming down with a buddy and meeting up with another guy, but staying in White City and taking transit from a bar there, burger, beer and two way transportation for like $40 I guess. I'll keep in touch though, it'd be fun!

2 months later
#7711 10 months ago

How about that Whirlwind in S'toon? The pin looks fantastic other than the cabinet that looks like ass. If it was a more reasonable price it would have been fun to grab and do some work on for sure.

#7713 10 months ago

It will take considerable time and energy to get cab back in shape + probably $350-500 in new cabinet wrap.

Yeah, also I believe the rest is beautiful with new parts.

#7719 10 months ago
Quoted from Lord_of_the_pins:

I think that is a reasonable price ! He has just never owned or put something together like that so it's hard for him to appreciate !

Hey, I completely appreciate what the PF and inside has been done. I’ve torn down a few pins now and the time investment is high ( mostly because I’m a slow ass and was learning ) Believe me, I’m not trying to shit on a pin at all, BUT if the cabinet was done the asking price could be for a mint.

#7721 10 months ago
Quoted from smokedog:

What would be a reasonable price? Asking for a friend.

Sorry missed this question, I don’t know what is what’s totally reasonable or unreasonable but I only now what price I could pay and feel good about what I had
to do to make it how I wanted it to be finished. (Which is still all relative because one person might keave it alone, one might make it minty) I would pay 32-3300 knowing the cost needed left.

Sorry, this is probably an argument on 50 different threads, and it just goes in a circle.

#7747 10 months ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/saskatoon/guns-n-roses-pinball-machine-with-pinsound-board-full-leds-more/1311823945?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
Posted my beauty GNR for sale this morning. Asking $8500
May consider some trades but Cash is priority atm. please read all the extras included. any questions feel free to PM me

Just saw this on kijiji, looks beautiful, very nice work.

2 months later
#8030 7 months ago

Just watched the sales pitch video, want one even more now

#8032 7 months ago

Not a pin, but for sale here in Nipawin, anyone interested, I saw it on buy and sell page today. Someone want it for a game room? Frig , forgot no pics on this page.

It’s a Mega Touch Max “Ruby Edition”
Tabletop coin op arcade

2 weeks later
#8093 7 months ago

Anybody in here that has the TOTAN and ES on edmonton Kijiji right now?

1 month later
#8297 5 months ago

WHO sniped that Junk Yard? NICE!

#8300 5 months ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Sorry....that was me. He had bought my Flintstones with the understanding that if ever he were to sell Junk Yard he would let me know. I noticed it and he did me a solid. This was something I had been trying to make happen since the first time I played Junk Yard years ago.
Don't worry, in supporting the seller's wishes, it will stay in Saskatchewan when I'm done playing the crap out of it.

Nice to hear! i'll be down at the in-laws quite a bit in Melville, might have to get some games in I saw your (old) Flintstones in the background of the JY pics.
Dibs if you move it out!! ha

#8302 5 months ago
Quoted from earflaps:

I love playing pinball with people that are genuinely interested and excited about pinball...any time! I even have some beer on tap if that's your fancy. Give me a heads-up and we'll make it happen. Be prepared to have your ear talked off...LOL

Can I get there via "back roads" from the "Hudy Ranch"? lol

#8309 5 months ago

#Sask kijiji has been hot, hot, hot with pins for sale recently, nice to see them moving about, how about someone move a couple into my basement!!

#8347 5 months ago

I saw that also, it’s kinda of funny, the game gets completely shit on, but the theme is fantastic!

It’s backwards from my Baywatch, it gets shit on because of the theme, but it’s kust great to play!

1 week later
#8396 4 months ago

WANTED - Monopoly.

1 week later
#8419 4 months ago
Quoted from spinal:

Looking for GTB 70's A-title EMs in very nice original condition - PM me if you're thinking of parting with now or someday down the road. If you're coming to YEGPIN I'll see you there. Can't wait!

Couple nice ones on calgary Kijiji up for sale/trade I think

2 weeks later
#8473 4 months ago

For the love of all that is pinball, someone please go buy those four EM's on Sask kijiji that have been re-posted for who knows how long now.

#8491 4 months ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'm surprised no one has snatched that 5k whitewater in Regina yet. If I only wasn't $4900 short

I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing, LOL

#8524 3 months ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

The WW is back up for sale on Kijiji in Regina, just wondering if this guy is for real, has anyone been in contact with the seller? I am in Regina for the weekend and would like to have a look.

Go for it! Doesn’t hurt if your around

1 week later
#8591 3 months ago
Quoted from Macdaddy1974:

i have a bally game show i am looking to sell to make some room for another machine

Fired you off a PM

3 weeks later
#8696 84 days ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Looking to trade my Hobbit Smaug for a dialed-in, or Simpson’s pinball party plus cash. I’d also sell for $9750. She’s a beauty with the coin flipper toppers, and Gold ring button. Get in touch or tell a friend. Thanks

There is a guy on Alberta Kijiji with a very strict trade only policy for a couple games with one being Hobbit

#8711 78 days ago

HOLY sniping the competition.

Quoted from Sandeep:

Loaded Rob Zombie HUO will be coming up for sale 7500 cad obo

#8721 78 days ago
Quoted from puck:

lol - it’s summer I guess people are ... outside ... whatever that is

I’m outside working on a pin!

#8746 74 days ago
Quoted from flipordie:

Looking for The Shadow and World cup soccer. If you have one to sell let me know.

There's been a nice WCS for sale on Kijiji SK for a while.

#8748 74 days ago
Quoted from flipordie:

Thanks. I'm passing for now on that one for now. Seeing if can find one in Alberta

You too good to drive east a couple hundred kliks???

#8766 72 days ago
Quoted from djtkach:

Couldn’t find a Canada WTB thread so posting here - hope that’s ok.
Looking for a CPR Silverball Mania backglass, with or without trim and lift bar. Please PM if anyone has one you are willing to part with in Canada, thanks.

Here ya go!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread

#8786 70 days ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

If you go to "Your Collection / Wishlist" on pinside, there is a tab for each game in your collection or history called "purchase details". Click on this and you can enter your purchase and sale information.

Does it hit a database for overall statistics or do you think it is just a tool for each owner to know/remember what they paid?

1 month later
#9236 15 days ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Congrats to whoever got the $3500 Addams Family in Red Deer. You guys are just too fast!

WOW

1 week later
#9329 3 days ago

Any chance at all anyone in Sask or a neighboring province would like to buy a yamaha organ so the guy/gal that has had it for trade for a pinball machine for four years doesn't put it up on Kijiji anymore? thx

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 3.70
$ 1.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 149.00
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 65.00
$ 125.00
Lighting - Backbox
Great American Pinball
$ 8,699.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 15.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside