(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,384 posts
  • 498 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by pkrobin
  • Topic is favorited by 295 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nighthawk128.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2454 4 years ago

I'd love a Slugfest! The Mustang game, Stern... the car has it's hood up? Why..

#2462 4 years ago

What's your number on a refurbished Funhouse?

2 months later
#3165 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Do you think $2000 is to much for the Lethal Weapon 3 in Edmonton? I'm tempted to go tomorrow. Anyone seen it?

I can go look at it and pm my opinion of it if you'd like, and some pics.

I wonder if it's Steve lol, if that's the case then be prepared to take it right apart and clean it up from top to bottom. That's not a bad thing if you like doing that.

#3191 4 years ago

That's a standard 1/4-20 x 3/8 cap screw but not at Home Hardware, if your stuck find a screw with that thread pitch.

#3192 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

A big shout out to Nighthawk128, saved me 6 hours of driving and dealing with a liar. Many thanks for helping out a fellow Pinsider.

For the record, I looked at the machine and provided the facts. Seller is a nice guy to talk to face to face.

I understand the issue though, I bought a machine blind from an Ontario arcade seller that had apparently minor issues. 1963 Major League baseball, restoring that machine ruined my concept of budget. The seller is no longer deals in Pinball machines, Christensen or something like that. I wouldn't buy a pool table from those crooks today

I don't buy machines blind anymore.

2 weeks later
#3287 4 years ago
Quoted from Dooner:

Does anyone have a full Whitewater mountain set for sale?

Hi Dooner,

I think 100 bucks is fair for the original stuff, 2 pcs had repairs done using fiber glass which is why the whole works was replaced.

You can have the skull for the Mine shaft, If I look really hard I might find the sign that was there.

IMG_20151009_133942.jpgIMG_20151009_134015.jpgIMG_20151009_133925.jpg

Edit: I just noticed Marco is at 139US for the kit, so 100 bucks OBO =D

5 months later
#4246 3 years ago

I've got a TAF with a translite that's a quarter inch too small on each side, I used electrical tape but sure it didn't ship that way originally.

Is there a good source for repro translites that you guys know of?

To stay on topic I "might" be selling this in a few years lol

2 months later
#4701 3 years ago

Anyone know when the next batch of new TAF ramps are due? Tinted preferably. even a really nice used one will be great.

Edit: add photo - I can't comfortably "fix" the ramp I have

ramp_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#4756 3 years ago

Off topic, but worth a short single post because you just never know!

I'm a Mech eng tech, worked in industrial equipment sales/service companies for almost 20 years (Hydraulics, rotating equipment, some electrical). Is there any jobs out there in a related field that you guys might be aware of? I'm also excited about adapting to something different like a trade, time for a change to transition out of oil & gas.

Thank you in advance
Spencer

1 month later
#4968 3 years ago

Just put Centaur up for sale on Kijiji, it's OBO. I'll put pictures up when I get home.

#4971 3 years ago

Wow thank you Dave, kills me to sell it. I added pics, lots of new parts and components replaced and I'm going to post different pics every couple of days. I'm looking for around 4k in reality

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/strathcona-county/1981-bally-centaur-pinball-machine/1187051159

I pulled off the mylar in these pics and the glue, I regret doing that.. I have to re-apply mylar so it is worn underneath with acrylic paint used to hide the wood. My plan was to send the playfield out but that would have been years away.

#4989 3 years ago

Does Funhouse interest anyone?

#4995 3 years ago

I'll post pics tonight, weigh the pros and cons of the machine. Value I have no idea, for about 5 years it was Priceless so tough to narrow that down

#4997 3 years ago

I'm not sure anyone can actually play Funhouse well enough to do it justice! got a 3 way combo in the first 2 mins, first jackpot in 5..

1 month later
#5135 3 years ago

I put Funhouse on market place. Any of you guys want to play this Beauty before it ships let's get together and play it! It's at it's peak in performance. Sherwood park

2 weeks later
#5167 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

BTW... what's the story on the kijiji pins in Alberta? Seems like not crazy pricing on some interesting titles yet they've been up there for a while. Is there a story to go with that? Play field is a little blown out on the Paragon but there's a Stellar Wars, Hurricane, Xmen Pro, Jokerz, Police Force... some up for many days and look to be in good shape.

No one in Alberta has cash for pins right now.. I noticed the pipeline project has been approved for the west, I hope they jam the project through Quebec soon! And I hope Trump gets in for President to approve the Keystone project

#5168 3 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Figure I'd throw this out there. I have a Who Dunnit, that has a new driver board, full LED's, and new plastic set. Also has spare center scoop ramp. Game plays 100%. There is edging on the lower inserts. Looking to trade for one of the following titles: Judge Dredd, Flintstones, The Getaway, or T2.
Pics can be found here, please note these were taken before the new plastics were installed:
http://www.pinballowners.com/blowback1976
Not looking to sell, any questions just ask.

I have a Getaway you might be interested in, If your from Quebec or Ontario my asking price is double :p

#5170 3 years ago

Honestly.. because I live in Alberta I actually have to sell.. I will dump my games into the North Saskatchewan river before they ship to Quebec though.

I forgot to include BC in the double price comment because they had liberal lobby groups trying to block pipeline projects as well but they LOST lol

#5171 3 years ago

Ok ok .. I can't send pics through pinside PM's, I appriciate the messages but I can't tell you how much Addams family is a work in progress pending funding.. as always dollars make these things work great. This is last week and I know most of you don't want a box of parts let alone the price I paid for a POS in the first place. Least I can do is get it back together.

If you get it this is what you get.

Model T (resized).jpg

this is my Addams family now

Taf Now (resized).jpg

That isn't the underneath photo, the flipper mechs are removed and I have a list for about 1k US of parts to pull the trigger on for various vendors.

#5173 3 years ago

Vultures.. I'm NOT dead yet lol

#5174 3 years ago

Right now only Funhouse is ready to go -- > https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39240
$4,600 OBO

I also have a really nice motorcycle for sale - Ninja ZX14 for $5,200 OBO
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1186073422&siteLocale=en_CA

And a Downtown Condo - 2 Bed 2 full bath for 210k near Rogers stadium.

Anything else you find under my name that is not for sale just yet I'd like to not talk about it until the above is dealt with.

#5180 3 years ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

What's wrong with shipping to Quebec?

robbiedoo said it for me, Quebec can suck it imo

Edit: not to be political and have anything against Quebecers.

#5186 3 years ago
Quoted from Fuse:

Great thanks guys. Just need common pinball bolts for my taxi I'm restoring.

Marco specialties is my source for stuff like that, buy double what you need because you'll get a mixed bag of parts.

4 weeks later
#5260 3 years ago
Quoted from Topher5000:

Anybody have a Sys80B MPU or know where I could get an R6532P?
I'm getting a tilt switch closed error so I replaced Z11 & Z14 & I'm getting Z10, Z12, Z13 & Z15 socketed & replaced, but the R6532P is unubtainium. I emailed John's Jukes a couple weeks ago about it but they never got back to me. If replacing the Zxx chips doesn't work & I can't find an R6532P, looks like I'll be needing a new board.
I'd prefer if it was around the Niagara Region as I haven't used Paypal in years & I have it linked to a bank account so it takes 6 business days to transfer money.

Did you try phoning them? Some people still have a phone number

#5261 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Add a zero and you're in the neighbourhood of my Judge Dredd lol

I was thinking 500

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 48.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet Parts
PinBoltCaps
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Hardware
Pinball Haus
$ 50.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 208.87
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
€ 279.00
Displays
PINBALLSP
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 12.00
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 57.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nighthawk128.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside