(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,768 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by aeonblack
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider neophyte.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1593 9 years ago

Hi Guys! Long time reader, first time writer... I need a new pin! I have a really nice STTNG and an impeccable LOTR (thanks Al!). There's room for one more, and the wife says 'go ahead'... I need to strike while the iron is hot. I've been spoiled by these two great machines, so I'm looking for something equally as nice. I'm not fixed on anything in particular, but something from the top 20 would be preferred (AFM & IJ would be near the top). Any thoughts/offers would be appreciated!

BTW... great forum! So many helpful people... I've had to make a few tweaks to my pins and the info on this site has been invaluable. Thanks again!

1 month later
#1964 9 years ago

Any chance there's a NIB AC/DC LED Pro still available somewhere in Canada?

#1972 9 years ago

Thanks extraballingtmc! Tommy at Nitro has an AC/DC LED Pro... and it's coming to Edmonton! Can't wait!

Now, how to blow the budget on mods...

1 year later
#4652 7 years ago

I think that one's the Western Budget Motel & Suites... in Leduc.

4 years later
#15572 3 years ago

I have some games I'm getting ready to put up for sale. Some require some TLC that I don't have the time/ability to look into. Some just need a good shop, one in particular has some deep-seated electrical issues. Is there anybody in the Edmonton area that cleans/repairs games? Thanks!

#15574 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Just sell them to pinheads who like going through games anyway and sell them accordingly?!?
i'm not trying to be bossy, just might be easier than paying a bunch to someone who may just buy it anyway? Unless you looking for kijiji top "man cave dollar"

Not bossy at all... it's a good idea. I was just thinking there might be someone (like me) who's into playing more than fixing. It's also for me... my LOTR is the game with the electrical gremlin, and I've just been informed I'm not allowed to sell that one. I've changed out everything except the main board with no luck (which means its probably the main board). Thanks for the feedback!

#15594 3 years ago

I'm selling my HUO AC/DC LED Pro. I bought this new from Nitro.

This is the LED Pro which includes a few upgrades from the original Pro models. LEDs, swinging bell, updated metal and wood back box with a decaled cabinet and speaker housing.

I've since added the following:

Helen kit by Aurich
Train topper from Laseriffic
Shoot to Thrill canon
Dynamite with lighting effects
Shaker motor
Extra decals from Pinball Life
Thunderbolt Flashers from Pinbits
ColorDMD
Sling plastic protectors

It's in excellent cosmetic and functioning condition. I'm asking $7500.00.

Thanks!

4 months later
#16970 2 years ago

Good day Pinsiders,

I'm still trying to sell my HUO AC/DC LED Pro. I bought this new from Nitro.

This is the LED Pro which includes a few upgrades from the original Pro models. LEDs, swinging bell, updated metal and wood back box with a decaled cabinet and speaker housing.

I've since added the following:

Helen kit by Aurich
Train topper from Laseriffic
Shoot to Thrill canon
Dynamite with lighting effects
Shaker motor
Illuminated Flipper Buttons
Extra decals from Pinball Life
Thunderbolt Flashers from Pinbits
ColorDMD
Sling plastic protectors

It's in excellent cosmetic and functioning condition. I'm asking $7250.00.

Pictures available.

Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider neophyte.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=neophyte and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.