(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,998 posts
  • 491 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by pkrobin
  • Topic is favorited by 288 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mymalibu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8169 1 year ago
Quoted from Firebaall:

Lets see some pins get listed, instead of the bullshit.

Just testing the water, have a collector quality Tales of the Arabian nights for trade or cash sale. Titles we are looking out for are, TOM, T2, Embryon, Bride of pinbot,big buck hunter,Indiana jones,fish tales, ....No projects

1 week later
#8225 1 year ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Anyone need cash for Iron Maiden? Looking to buy a CFTBL, Spiderman, White Water or Fishtales.

cftbl for sale on pinball revolution in the GTA I think...FYI

2 weeks later
#8368 1 year ago

Looking to sell Tails of The Arabian Nights with interactive topper, collector quality. Freshly shopped, led,s ,rubbers and super bands with invisaglass. Sorry no trades at this time.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/tales-of-the-arabian-nights-pinball-machine/1347219254?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

1 week later
#8406 1 year ago

We're heading to Yegpin as well and would like some wall art....let me know please.

2 weeks later
#8464 1 year ago

Tails of the Arabian Nights, collector quality, interactive sword topper, LED's, recent shop with complete rubbers and super bands. PM if interested.

3 months later
#9180 1 year ago

Just testing the waters, I have a very nice Demolition Man with mirror blades, Color DMD, alternate trans light, full LED, re-chromed gun handles and some extras to throw in PM if interested.In the 5K area. Can forward some pics if there is interest. Cheers.

1 month later
#9457 11 months ago
Quoted from Boat:

Big shout out to two pinsiders luch (Mike) and meegis (Josh) that helped me get a JD! Mike sold me his, and Josh helped get it packed and ready to go! Should be in Alberta by the end of next week! Great community we have!

Nice pick up Boat, lemme know if ya need a hand getting it in!

1 month later
#9702 10 months ago

Looking to sell or trade Demolition man. Nice overall condition, full LED,color DMD,alternate back glass,freshly shopped with new orange titan rubbers, new red star posts and a new reinforced stand up target.New balls. Re-chromed gun handles, and I have 4 new 3D printed gun triggers as well.Mirror blades, ball trough anti magnetic shim, and the khaur circuit board that fixes the Williams resetting problem as well as a few other goodies that could go with it.Looking for 5K or possible trade for Fish Tales, Embron, Bride of Pinbot.

1 week later
#9790 9 months ago

Shipped a game from Calgary to Fredericton NB with Day & Ross in the spring, depot to depot it was $180.There is no insurance with them unless you have an account.

#9795 9 months ago
Quoted from davidlldennis:

Hey! is there another Pinsider in Fredericton? I'd love to message them and catch up for a pint! Its a pretty baron city for pins!

He messaged me through facebook pins for sale so I don't know if he is on pinside.

#9822 9 months ago
Quoted from Boat:

That's actually near me.. tuxedomask23 and I could go tonight. hit me with a pm!

Hey Boat I was thinking the same thing as its close to me as well, can't go until tomorrow night though, let me know and we could go together. Cheers.

#9828 9 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

WARNING!!!
Beware this pinball predator.
Hany Makram Hanna Shehata
Goes by Hany Makram
Calgary resident.
Balding man. Brown hair. Born December 1969. 180cm tall. 76 kg. Brown eyes.
Email hannamakram@outlook.com
Responded to my wanted add on Kijijii.
Has no ties to any pinball communities. Acted suspiciously. I mentioned having someone come look at the pin and he is now in the wind. His kijiji account has been closed and he no longer answers his phone.
Watch out for people like this out there. Thank you to those who helped or offered to help in this debacle. Super bummed though. His ghost pin was too good to be true.

We all need to help each other when it comes to douch bags.

1 month later
#10119 8 months ago

Still looking for a Fish tales if anyone is looking to let one go.

1 week later
#10223 8 months ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

Interested in seeing what might be available in Manitoba or Saskatchewan for Sega Pinball Machines. Interested in pins such as Batman Forever, Independence Day, Apollo 13, Godzilla, Goldeneye, and Starship Troopers. Would also be interested in a Williams Demolition Man. Please let me know if you have one you would like to part with.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/demolition-man-pinball-machine/1407482566?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I know its in AB but Bob might ship for you. I sold him the pin, it is nice.

#10229 8 months ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

That is a very nice DM. Right now I'm hoping to find something within driving distance, but I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks for the heads up.

You bet ya , glad to help if I can, cheers.

4 weeks later
#10488 7 months ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Here's what I know, this comes up often.
Saskatoon to Calgary = 620km
Depot to depot shipping cost for a Stern Machine (300lbs over-estimated on the waybill) = $68 plus tax. That was in October. Took 1-2 days can't recall. Sooner than expected. Of course this requires an experienced seller that can wrap it properly and get it to the depot and so forth. I shipped him some tie straps and moving blankets via amazon prime, needed a couple more anyway.

1 month later
#10880 5 months ago
Quoted from Boat:

@mymalibu used to own it I believe. Maybe send him a PM

yes that Demo man was mine.

1 month later
1 week later
#11232 4 months ago

Ya I might be in for a few as well.

2 weeks later
#11343 3 months ago

looking to trade our ACDC premium with lots of tasteful mods for a WOZ, Kiss premium or anything on my wish list .Can forward all info to anyone interested,Cheers.

1 month later
#11575 74 days ago
Quoted from Boat:

tspp is c/s pending balance/delivery
x-men is c/s pending balance/pickup
thanks everyone for the interest!

Nice!

2 months later
#11944 11 days ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone got an AC/DC Luci for sale? Thanks.

Not a Luci, but an original run premium with tasteful mods., topper, LEDs, lighting bolts etc.pm if interested. Cheers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 60.00
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
€ 222.00
Cabinet - Decals
Buthamburg
$ 39.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 57.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Professor Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 1,000.00
$ 19.99
$ 179.99
$ 149.00
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 110.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pin Mods
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
€ 4.20
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mymalibu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside