(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,518 posts
  • 505 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 minutes ago by Knx873
  • Topic is favorited by 299 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murphelman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7472 2 years ago

I'm looking to trade my street fighter 2 pinball machine + or - cash for something else. I know it's not everyone's favorite title but I have enjoyed my time with it. LEDs and added some toys to it as well. plays 100% and is in great shape.

3 weeks later
#7652 2 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

might have my ac/dc pro for sale, fully load, a lot of mods. in perfect condition.

Might be interested. When are you planning to sell? asking price?

3 weeks later
#7744 2 years ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

Does anyone have, or know of, a Nice River Boat Gambler pinball machine for sale? Thanks in advance

There is one in Ottawa on www.maaca.org but that probably doesnt help considering your location.

2 weeks later
#7804 2 years ago

I thought player 1 was the Stern distributor for eastern Canada.

2 months later
#8048 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

There is one in Ontario, he is asking $4,500. Do you have anything you want to trade?

I am trading a Goldeneye and No fear. located in Ottawa. Would love a Road Show but open to others

1 month later
#8284 1 year ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Looking to move FS and JY onto new owners and will give the local Pinside people a first crack. Looking to sell them and keep relatively local first. Those familiar with me know my location and you can PM to ask. $4500 and $3500, (right around my purchase price for each a few years back). I may be interested in a trade if it's a newer pin and I'm interested, but there's only a few pins I'm interested in.
Cheers

Where are you located? Interested in JY.

#8326 1 year ago

just gotta say...I wish I lived in SK right now lol. So many good games for sale there!

3 weeks later
#8422 1 year ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

I can vouch that TwilightZones' DH is in great shape.
Which reminds me...
Looking for a pre-production DH (the one with the drop target mod under the warehouse).

shlockdoc has one for sale in the Allentown thread. Said it was "sample Dirty Harry" If that is it.

#8425 1 year ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

Thanks that one would be perfect but I wont have the means to bring it home...

I'll PM you.

1 month later
#8611 1 year ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Special Force + spare PF, willing to ship

Interested. PM sent.

1 month later
#8896 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I have a WOZ Emerald edition for sale, asking $10k. No light board issues, #37 of 1,000. Located in Ontario. Open to local trades as well. Thanks.

Deal with confidence. Dealt with the seller in the past. Stand up guy!

3 weeks later
#9129 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

I know I've mentioned this before but I am looking for a nice example of Goldeneye. Willing to pay a finders fee for anyone that knows of one and the deal goes through! I'll probably make a kijiji post too.

The one I had is now for sale on Kijiji in Ottawa. You and I spoke about it for a while while I had it. Not sure if he is willing to ship or not.

#9132 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Thanks, I believe I have been in contact with that seller.

Ok cool. Looks like he did something terrible with the GI on it though. Yikes!!

1 week later
#9206 1 year ago
Quoted from libtech:

I know you are all tempted by the 8.5k Monopoly up on kijiji

Deal of the week right there. I have a HUO one I would sell for almost half that!

2 weeks later
#9314 1 year ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Those are a couple of very interesting woodrails, that could go for a decent price even with the 31% hit, unfortunately I'm a very long way away or I would be all over them!
If anyone local is planning on going to the auction and would be interested in working with me on the woodies, please let me know, perhaps we can work something out.
Dale

They will ship them to any online or absentee bidders.

1 week later
#9427 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Combine shipping?! Bah hahahahaa

Hah! Did not know you were into Dredd too. Realistically I would rather sell something else on my list than Dredd but there are people that want it.

2 weeks later
#9550 1 year ago

Love dirty laundry being aired in public.

#9557 1 year ago
Quoted from Sandeep:

Good to know, I’m staying what the guy told me yesterday. I’m not lying, but someone is. GLWS

So cause "the guy" (LMAO) told you he would do $8,700 means it is true?

If that is the case, I told everyone on here you would do $4,000 for Funhouse. Must be true then?

1 week later
#9636 1 year ago
Quoted from Spinape:

Looks legit to me. I’m going to offer him all bank account info, SIN number, passwords. I know he’s trustworthy because he’s been on kijiji for like 3 hours

I already snagged it...gave him my Credit Card #. He is going to send it right away!!

1 week later
#9673 1 year ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

Wanted:
-The Shadow
-X-Men Pro
If anyone in Ontario is thinking of selling The Shadow, my friend is actively searching for one.
I am still looking for a Xmen Pro for myself.
Thanks.

PM'd

#9685 1 year ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

Murphelman if you are thinking of unloading your Shadow....Don't do it man!

It's safe for now =)

#9690 1 year ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

I trust Fiddy. Bonus is his kids will be great playtesters. Help you find any potential problems.

Between his kids and mine, we will get schooled and may never get a turn at the games!

1 week later
#9717 1 year ago

Looking to trade my Avatar pro even up or + or - cash. Shoot me an offer.

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/stern-avatar-for-trade.8025/

1 week later
#9788 1 year ago

Just take lots of picture ahead of time so you have proof of the condition of the game before it was shipped. To cover your own ass for the buyer and in case something happens. I guess that does not mean much for shipping if they don't offer inssurance. I have also shipped a game from Ottawa to Halifax for $250 with D&R. Not too bad.

1 week later
#9901 1 year ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelb:

For $6,000 Betty better give me a blow job when the game arrives
QSS

That escalated quickly!

#9956 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Kijiji ad for IJ4 in Edmonton (not mine) - $6900
I wasn't sure but I now feel like mine was reasonably priced at $4700.
Last price drop - $4500 for IJ4, $6700 for Avengers LE.

That person may be thinking the value is the same as the williams version of the game lol.

2 weeks later
#10033 11 months ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Same thing with robocop

Robocop is a great tournament game! I may be biased cause I have one. It is great though.

#10043 11 months ago
Quoted from cait001:

I see this happening for Black Pyramid as well!

Another great game!

#10059 11 months ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

See I was missing something, I stopped reading at the price. Most likely because I choked on my rum and eggnog when I saw it
But reading the entire add it makes sense now

$12345 works nicely so people don't think you are asking crazy amounts.

#10126 11 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

Sorry, to clarify. The shopped one is from my local pinball shop. 40yr old shop and I've dealt with them for new pins. Reliable folks. The machine IS in great shape. Just wasnt looking to pay store pricing. Are these going for over 3,000 in Canada now. I dont have much pricing to work off. At least not Ontario pricing

Sold my players High Speed 3 months aho for $2,100.

1 week later
#10217 11 months ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

Looking for a Diner if anyone is thinking of letting one go.

There was one in Oshawa last week on Kijiji. Was available still as of Saturday still. Not sure if gone yet.

#10305 11 months ago

Despite what games are "worth" I am seeing more and more high value games sitting without buyers. Maybe the time of year or maybe people don't want to pay the price for games. I am not saying they are not worth that much, just people want more affordable games now I guess.

#10340 10 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

Has anyone else been in contact with the guy in Owen Sound selling High Speed and Sorcerer together pretty cheap? He says they were his dads and he just want to get rid of them. He is being more than a little suspicious. I'm about a 3hr drive away from him and he keeps putting off my coming out to see them. It might be nothing but if you're thinking of shipping them, maybe be extra cautious with this seller. I've started to believe he has no games and that's why I've decided to put this possible warning out there. Maybe I'm wrong

When people asked him for photos he sent photos of games that looked completely different from the post. Different lighting. You could tell they were not the same games from photo to photo. In different rooms too.

1 week later
#10422 10 months ago
Quoted from Cam:

The sad part is we are going to have to be on the lookout for these crappy games popping up for sale for year now

+1

#10442 10 months ago

Judge Dredd for sale in Ottawa.

Willing to ship at buyers expense.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1412191262

#10444 10 months ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

But are you going to be able to handle the sellers regret???

I don't know! I am already struggling with selling it. I have had it longer than any other game in my collection. Just looking to change things up. I am positive I will miss it but right now it does not get the love it deserves.

#10447 10 months ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Anything else you would like to brag about?

Was wondering what the point of that post was.

#10489 10 months ago
Quoted from Meegis:

For the non-Ontario people here...
Hamilton -> Ottawa = ~ 470 km
Hamilton -> Montreal = ~ 600 km
Honestly, for 130 km more, it's not that far. And at highway speed it's about an hour difference.
Also, depending on your vehicle, even at a horrible rate of 2 tanks each way (which is worse than an H1 Hummer) at $80 a tank your at $320 in gas, not $700.
Further to all this, I can have a skid shipped from either for about $100-150
It's not that tough.

Hamilton to QC (Quebec City) is a lot further. I assume that is here the Shadow he has been wanting is. Was on kijiji for $5,300

1 month later
#10774 9 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

More likely a scam. I live an hr away. I responded 2min after the post and he ghosted when we started talking about a good time for me to come to his house. He was working until 5pm apparantly and I was free all day with my son who is on March break. Hopefully someone got lucky but the kijiji account was brand new, the price was REALLY low and he disappeared after realizing I could just drive there.

Screams of a scam. Anytime a game is priced well under value and the user registered the same day it is a scam 99.9% of the time.

#10786 9 months ago

Another one was posted for $3,500 in Toronto area. Wonder if it was that cheaper one but now posted at a higher price.

#10803 9 months ago

More scams so it seems...

A WoZ Ruby Red and Addams Family both under priced from users who just registered on Kijiji. Be careful.

Funniest part is The Addams Family ad says it is collectors edition and has new rubbers on bumpers...did not know bumpers required rubbers.

1 week later
#10930 8 months ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

When crossing US & Canada boarder with $5000 any issues with boarder guards?

You don't have to declare cash under $10,000 from my understanding.

1 month later
#11189 7 months ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Yeah that was the one that seemed the most off, I wasn't sure if they did LEs back then.

Perhaps he meant VE (Vault Edition)?

#11220 7 months ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Anyone know where I can buy pin gulp cups that doesn't charge a bazillion dollars for shipping. Looking for 3.

Unfortunately no where in canada. My best suggestion is go in with a couple other people who want stuff and share the shipping cost. Pinballlife.com probably has the best prices on them.

1 week later
#11298 6 months ago

I was quosted $150 from Ottawa to Calgary with D&R. They seem to have the best shipping prices. I did Ottawa to SK for over $300 with Manatoulin and then Ottawa to Halifax for $163 with D&R. These were all depot to depot. I would call them for a quote. They will send the quote to your email address and you can bring it with you when you drop off the game.

#11325 6 months ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

lol why do people advertise that they are selling something but not disclose a price? when asked numerous times their only response is a PM?!?!?

I am not selling it that is why. Look at the post...it is a FT (For trade) post. I PM because I don't need to discuss trade deals or otherwise on a public forum. Just easy that way.

Thanks for your concern though

#11328 6 months ago

Soooo how much for the whodunnit again?

1 week later
#11412 6 months ago

Maybe just fishing for emails?
Price is pretty cheap so scam for sure unless it’s a project pin

Unless someone just got in sooner and it sold within seconds and he does not want to respond to anymore messages since it is sold already.

#11423 6 months ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

They are both ramp dependant.
At least CP has the shaker motor, the cool key start button and the choice of music.
And of course 'winners circle'.
And most likely cheaper.....

Cat's out of the bag now. $10k by Christmas.

#11436 6 months ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Not sure if I posted this here previously but if so... sorry. There is a custom hand drawn translite for The Walking Dead pro and there is a premium version as well. The artist is only printing 30 pro and 30 premium versions. I ordered to Calgary for me and another and we were blown away. I am making one more order. These come from Belgium and I don’t expect it will be long before they are sold out. The quality is amazing. I am placing my last order Monday - anyone interested please send me a message. You can check out more pics and my review here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-hand-drawn-alternative-translite-wip/page/5#post-5028220
You can also contact the artist directly if you prefer. My order will be coming to calgary. Takes a week or two.

I would go in on an order for one. I am.in Ottawa though

1 month later
#11736 4 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

Booooo, cant post the pic. Anyway, theres a bong in the pic.

He definately hit that Bong before posting the game.

2 months later
#12212 67 days ago

What is with all the shade being thrown around here lately!!?

1 week later
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Great American Pinball
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 50.00
Lighting - Led
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
$ 115.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10,999.00
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 190.00
Tools
PinDoc Restorations
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 75.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murphelman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside