(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,324 posts
  • 617 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Steve_d71
  • Topic is favorited by 371 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikewalsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12653 1 year ago

The bright lights from the machines are getting to you!

Quoted from EvanDickson:

Total POS. Once punched a nun with a puppy in his fist. That's why they had to make 1 more, to finally get it right.

4 months later
#13563 1 year ago

So you're the trouble maker!

#13578 1 year ago
Quoted from thc666:

yes they are still open and moving freight. got a quote from them the other day. just make sure u use class 70. when getting a quote for a pin.

Could you explain class 70.
What is this? I have usually had quotes based on dimensions and weight. Thanks

1 week later
#13658 1 year ago

Just there, it was working fine.

1 week later
#13730 1 year ago

Heck guys, you are all making want to buy something from
Luch (Mike)! Great Community!!!
Enjoy your TWD LE!!!

1 month later
#14063 1 year ago

Price $8,200. I paid $9,000
two years ago. I have added a shaker motor some playfield strip lights and an AC/DC pingulp. She also has an interactive topper, really cool! Game plays fast and fun. Can do video chat if you would like to see her in action. I can also wrap her really good for shipping!
For the sake of transparency I’ll list anything I could find/pick so there are little or no surprises.
Cons:
1)the display has two columns out. It’s hardly noticeable but it is there. I can send pics.
2)there is a magnet under the play field for the bell, not working. I am not really sure what it does. I think if you reach a certain mode it makes the bell swing. It doesn’t affect gameplay in anyway that I can see and every AC/DC owner I have spoke to didn’t even know it existed.
3)the led light in the backbox is being supported with electrical tape. I’m pretty sure it’s just for backup but it’s not stock!lol
I can send pics
4) there is some cabinet wrinkles around one back leg and also a couple of small blemishes. I ca send pics.

Pros:
This is an amazing game at a very reasonable price.

Most of my pin activity has been on Pinrev. I you want to search me there. I have it listed on Pinrev also with pictures. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to message me.

#14064 1 year ago

Sorry, it’s an AC/DC PREMIUM!!
Lol!!!

#14079 1 year ago

AC/DC PREMIUM $7,999.99
Has shaker, led strips and interactive topper.
Final price drop. If no interest by Monday I’ll put her pack in the lineup.
Have a great weekend!

#14081 1 year ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

Great seller, I've bought from him twice. Both pins were above expectations, and basically bomb, earthquake and supernova-proofed in the packaging.

Thanks Evan, appreciate the great comments! You definitely made the whole process very easy and smooth!
Want a really nice AC/DC!? Lol

3 months later
#15154 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

I've dealt with both Rob and Will and I can say they are definitely stand up guys! I'm happy all went well!

Thanks for sharing.
Always nice to hear of generosity and good deeds. Pay it forward.

#15200 1 year ago

Hey Guys, I’m trying to locate a Williams Road Kings drop target.
Can’t seem to find one anywhere!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#15202 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I was at Player One in Mississauga on Friday, and purchased some drop target plastics. Doesn't hurt to check with them as they may have some by chance. Or try Eddie, he carries a bunch of drop targets but don't see Williams listed. Player One also does big orders from Marcos so you can ask them to order them for you. May be cheaper than ordering directly:
https://pinballleds.ca/index.php?route=product/category&path=71

Thanks, I’ll give them a try.

4 months later
#16347 8 months ago

I have for sale a PARTIAL set of STTNG Decals. Included are the two side cabinet decals and the two head decals. Missing is the front door decal. These decals are approx 6 months old and are purchased from Mr. Pinball in Australia. I’m looking for $200 with shipping included to a Canadian address. Decals will be shipped in a protective tube. Please PM me with any questions.
Mike

Added 8 months ago:

PRICE DROP $150 DELIVERED!!!!

#16430 8 months ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

I have for sale a PARTIAL set of STTNG Decals. Included are the two side cabinet decals and the two head decals. Missing is the front door decal. These decals are approx 6 months old and are purchased from Mr. Pinball in Australia. I’m looking for $200 with shipping included to a Canadian address. Decals will be shipped in a protective tube. Please PM me with any questions.
Mike

Added today: PRICE DROP $150 DELIVERED!!!!

PTICE DROP $150 DELIVERED

1 week later
1 week later
#16531 7 months ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

LOL...West is the only way to go in Canada from where you are

Lol, this is true!

#16551 7 months ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Ouch. I find when some people ship, they forget that the game is more fragile than the Industrial machinery it costs to be, while also still an art piece to the new owner. Even projects.
It really isn't that hard to wrap a game well, and prep it for transport.
Makes me sad.

I’m a little OCD when it comes to my machines and shipping.
I received a machine that I paid extra to have prepped by a tech. Received it with half a shipping blanket and the rest with cling wrap For protection. The legs were also attached to the art side of the cabinet and had worn thru the wrap and wore into the artwork! Not the end of the world but totally unnecessary and disappointing. When I pointed it out he said that’s how I always do it. He didn’t understand why I was upset.
My bad, I assumed a tech would know better! Lesson learned! Especially when it’s a pricey game!
Shipping a game is definitely a risky process on so many different
Levels. Ask lots of questions, speak up and never assume! It’s your money!!

1 month later
#17026 5 months ago

Stern POTC and Family Guy for sale. Both in above average condition. Few mods on both games. Price is $7,000 each.
I have shipped before and can package these up really nice for no extra charge. I have a post on Pinrev with a picture of each game.
Can post more pics if there is any interest.

#17030 5 months ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

Stern POTC and Family Guy for sale. Both in above average condition. Few mods on both games. Price is $7,000 each.
I have shipped before and can package these up really nice for no extra charge. I have a post on Pinrev with a picture of each game.

More pictures posted on Pinrev if interested.

#17031 5 months ago
Quoted from EvanDickson:

You can buy from Mike with confidence. He does a great job on packaging too.

Thanks Evan, appreciate the support!

#17048 5 months ago
Quoted from luch:

depending on where in Canada around 7-8.5 k

That is the price range I have seen also.
I purchased mine last year and paid $7,000 prepped and dropped off at local terminal. I’ll do the same for the new owner. You won’t be disappointed, she is in really nice shape and funny as heck! I have to make room for a new game and unfortunately something has to go.

#17050 5 months ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

That is the price range I have seen also.
I purchased mine last year and paid $7,000 prepped and dropped off at local terminal. I’ll do the same for the new owner. You won’t be disappointed, she is in really nice shape and funny as heck! I have to make room for a new game and unfortunately something has to go.

I will do $250 delivery to a Canadian Day and Ross terminal.
Hope this helps!!! I’ll even throw in a small bag of Doritos....Yum!!!
Please clean your hands before playing the game thou, Lol!

1 week later
#17099 5 months ago
Quoted from mikewalsh:

Family Guy is sold!
Heading to Ontario!!
Enjoy your new game Jon!!!

Sale Pending for Pirates!!

#17110 5 months ago

Wondering if anyone here can give a reference for a member that goes by “boat” here on Pinside? I believe he is based out of Calgary.
Thanks
Mike

#17116 5 months ago

Thanks guys!
Always nice to see the community in action! Yes Pat’s LOTR LE looks amazing!!!

3 months later
#17802 63 days ago

Anyone else having trouble getting on PinRev?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikewalsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside