(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,076 posts
  • 493 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by FlipMyBalls
  • Topic is favorited by 289 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mastermg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11380 3 months ago

Hey there,

New here, but owner of Oktoberfest, and Slugfest.

I am looking to buy a TNA (Total Nuclear Annihilation) let me know if anyone in Canada is looking to part with this bad boy. Thanks!

#11391 3 months ago

Also looking for a Medieval Madness Remake

LE is preferred, but I'd also take SE, looking for HUO, not routed if possible

1 week later
#11465 3 months ago

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all of the help. I was able to get a slugfest, MMLE and an Oktoberfest. Big thanks to Smokedog, jesperpark and dirkdiggler for helping point me in the right directions!

I am still on the hunt for a TNA cab. Buttercab would be epic. If anyone in Edmonton or nearby and is looking to sell. Please let me know.

Oh and pat Lawlor machines too.

Earthshaker
Whirlwind.

I am also interested in.

1 month later
#11767 51 days ago

Huge thanks to ZERO from Calgary. Pickup was easy, and he helped big time with the plastic wrap and stairs. Super happy with the TNA I picked up from him, already have the LED package installed on the speakers, and I was able to fix the sound glitching / static issue as well, and the upper flipper repair was just a busted spring as well. Easy to fix. Took me forever to find a TNA console that was in any sort of good condition. I should also point out that ZERO has been super awesome to deal with post sale as well, just with little questions here and there. Totally awesome guy. Thanks again bud. (PS, I broke the upper flipper spring by playing for 12 hours, so yeah, my bad)

Delayed, but another big thanks to JESPERPARK as well for the MMLE console, she plays amazing! ā€” I had a small issue with the left troll, but I did a rebuild on him and he is registering front and back now, and is as happy as a troll who gets smashed in the face can be now! ā€” such an amazing game, and the sale was super easy and simple as well. (Also had a weird issue with Firmware flash going bad, but that was totally my fault.. I was able to repair that pretty easy since I am in the tech sector... These things can be stupid sometimes....)

Thanks again to you both, absolute pleasure to deal with.

If anyone is selling their Home Owned and good condition Hobbit let me know, I am looking to get the limited edition ones, but I would make offers on anything that is in good nick.

Cheers!

Man, I am totally loving Pinside and the Canadian community, and this hobby in general, I am up to 4 machines already, and I love tinkering with these damn things. I have also met some amazing people in this thread as well. You people are great.

1 week later
#11822 43 days ago

Super easy deal with Cam on Gold Smaug Limited Edition The Hobbit thanks a lot bud. I'm still recovering from blood loss from all the mosquitoes though.. Damn... Shoot me a message if you are willing to part with anything else bud!

4 weeks later
#11955 15 days ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

sexual misconduct complaints with HR would be weird.

Weird. And frequent.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 245.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 8.00
Cabinet Parts
RPGCor
$ 20.00
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 139.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 14.95
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Deadpool Premium Out of stock
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Magazines/books
The Flipper Room
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mastermg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside