(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider malibu-ss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1289 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Has anyone purchased NIB state side and brought back? IF so, did you have to pay state taxes AND taxes again once entering Canada?
There is one I'm thinking of buying stateside, but it's Michigan, 6%, but I can't imagine I would again have to pay the full 13% in Ontario as well. I can't imagine I would be charged taxes twice for one object, but I could be wrong. Anyone done this?

I purchased my ACDC NIB from the USA(Ohio).I only had to pay the 13% at the border,no other taxes

#1290 9 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

I am looking for an F-14 Tomcat in Saskatchewan. I am willing to travel to Alberta or Manitoba. The machine doesn't need to be in perfect shape.

Not sure if this is still available,but it is still on Kijiji
I think it is a little pricey though

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/winnipeg/f-14-tomcat-pinball-machine/1033197730?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

1 month later
#1540 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

I disagree. Everybody likes MM.

Not everyone...........

4 weeks later
#1685 9 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

You say you would rather not ship, but you don't have your location listed. Where do you live?

I believe he is in Saskatoon Sask

7 months later
#3321 8 years ago

Driving down to get it right now!!

3 months later
#3974 8 years ago

28 new posts ,and not one pinball machine for sale

3 weeks later
#4130 8 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Archway looks to be spoken for. A free gift to the lucky winner. Pay it forward Wednesday!

Thanks Pauz21!

1 month later
#4267 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Balancing things out with the $3500 pinbot

That will sit there forever,like his $2000.00 Trident did

1 week later
#4288 8 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

2 cyclones in 10 days in Winnipeg? Wonder if it's the same one?

No it is not.I know the buyer of the first one,and I know the seller of the second one.
First one was listed at $1400

1 year later
#6930 6 years ago
Quoted from lukerp:

I'll bite: LotR, or LotR LE?
Luke

It is a Non LE....standard edition LOTR

3 months later
#7597 6 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Ok i know what happens when one delivers stateside or import back into Canada for straight sales. How does a cross border trade work? Looking at sending my royal rumble to Seattle plus cash for an AC/DC pro. Will I pay pst/gst on full value or difference? How will homeland treat me?

I was told you will pay tax on the value on the game you are bringing back.They could care less if you traded a game for it. Safer to have a bill of sale with the cash value on your deal for the ACDC

8 months later
#8760 5 years ago
Quoted from TDK-WPG:

Couldn’t find a Canada WTB thread so posting here - hope that’s ok.
Looking for a CPR Silverball Mania backglass, with or without trim and lift bar. Please PM if anyone has one you are willing to part with in Canada, thanks.

With CPRs new equipment the can sell you one soon....as they are remaking all there old products

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-floodgates-open-plastics-amp-glasses-releases

2 weeks later
#8892 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I still have my GoT Pro for sale. Lots of interest, but no takers yet. Price reduced to $6250 and that includes colordmd and shaker.
167 plays since the last code update 2.5 years ago. So probably around 300 plays total.
No trades, pickup in Regina.
Rob

must resist.......

1 week later
#8962 5 years ago

I just sold my Roadshow for $4750....game was in very nice shape.Working 100% a few small mods

#8974 5 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I've played Malibu-SS' roadshow before, and it was a very, very clean pinball machine. Whoever bought it got a very solid deal, though Rick always tends to give very fair deals.

Quoted from Pauz21:

X 2. Dealt with Rick years ago. Hope to deal with him again some day.

Thanks guys

1 month later
#9414 5 years ago
Quoted from derekbro:

Hey Guys,
does anyone have a ColorDMD they want to part with? Or is there a better place to buy them other then directly from colorDMD? PM me
Thanks

https://www.nitropinball.com/pinball-mods/color-dmd-displays/

1 week later
#9495 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

So when I told a friend I sold my gorgar to Edmonton's INFAMOUS RESELLER he wondered how long till it was back on kijiji. Apparently 7 days! And for only $850 more then I sold it for

He bought a game from me,and had it listed the next day on KIjiji....game had not even been shipped from Winnipeg yet LOL

1 month later
#9781 5 years ago

I know for me in the past, pallet size is also a factor in shipping prices

1 month later
#10174 5 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

If WPT came out now it would be a $10K+ game from Stern

I remember when these were selling in Canada for $2500 NIB along with wheel of fortune.
Should have grabbed one of each i guess

#10176 5 years ago

sorry.......$2500 ea

1 week later
#10248 5 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Soooooo who is getting Munsters in Canada? Who is waiting for a huo later on if code is well done?
I’m thinking I’ll get one huo later on, just want to see how it fleshes out code wise. Never seen the show but it looks really interesting, seems like a great fun theme.

I ordered a prem today!!

2 weeks later
#10396 5 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

I am located in northern Ontario and looking to buy my first NIB game. Which distributor should I go through, Player one or Nitro? Or does it matter?

No question.....Nitro!

4 months later
#11469 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Anyone deal with pinsider Drake709?

Not sure if this will make Drake709 feel any better...........I understand as a buyer what he is feeling,as no one wants to get ripped off

I have bought from Toasterman just recently and he is an honest seller,and very helpful throughout the whole purchase,buy with confidence.
Rick

#11519 4 years ago
Quoted from howlndog:

Hi this is my first post > I'm wanting to buy my first pinball machine. Mostly interested in EM and while I don't mind a bit of a project, I don't want my first machine to become a 5 year-all consuming-garage filling-parts all over the place, undertaking (my wife won't allow anymore of those!). Please let me know if you have something for sale and are either willing to ship or are within 7hrs drive from Winnipeg.
BTW, I dig pointy people!

My friend has a Volley for sale.......I will get him to contact you shortly

3 weeks later
#11649 4 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I'd love a sega apollo 13, but sadly I don't think I have quite the level of funds to make you a fair offer on it. Dang it!

You can do it you can do it!

2 months later
#12018 4 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Question: Is there a way to filter the Pinside marketplace to Canada only?

yes there is.in the marketplace scroll down in countries and chose canada..turn off ebay adds and hit search

#12020 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

^^this^^
I only look in Canada. Unreliable duty fees always stopped me from buying a pin south of the border.

there should be no duty fees.......just taxes...unless you hire a broker

#12053 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Anybody in this area that could help take a peek and pack up a game for me?
Lindenwoods, Winnipeg R3P 2G1
The seller is not familiar or comfortable with shipping a pin. I would compensate the good soul who can lend a hand.

If I wasnt feeling so crappy,I would go look for you.

You dont think that the price is a little much for a non working game,with some crappy touch ups?
Pretty sure I have been offered this game a few times in the past

2 weeks later
#12243 4 years ago

i recently shipped from Abbotsford to Winnipeg....with D&R and they quoted me around $180.....in the end they charged me around $140
the measurements I used were 40X48X72 250lbs

2 months later
#12620 4 years ago

Merry Christmas

1 month later
#12891 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Nah, I want to say Chris? Lives out in morinville. I see he deleted the ad already. Had a sttng, Gorgar, bk, fp,f2k, bmpm and others. Something about moving to winterpeg?

Some guy in Alberta named Chris contacted my buddy saying he is moving to shittypeg and bringing a bunch of games with him to sell:

Did a dude from Alberta that is moving to Winnipeg contact you yesterday? He says he’s got 21 pins that he might sell as a package. Chris...I can’t find any info about him. I tried searching his collection on pinball owners and Pinside but no luck. Says he wants $40k plus for the entire collection and if he doesn’t get a reasonable offer then do what TNT amusements did on YouTube and chuck them off the roof of a building.
games.......sttng, Gorgar, bk, fp,f2k,nugent,paragon,meteor,space invaders,high speed,pink panther,comet,time warp,volcano,big game,harlem,mrms pacman

#12893 4 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'm looking for an STTNG, it doesn't sound likely that this Morinville guy is likely to pan out. Anyone know of one for sale? Preferably somewhere between Winnipeg and Calgary/Edmonton.

I know of one in Wpg that is available.or will be

5 months later
#14062 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

I paid $2100 for mine like 5 or 6 years ago. Sold it for $4K and thought I'd robbed the bank. Man, these prices are amazing.

I know how you feel.....I paid $1500 for mine and sold it for $2100...LOL

2 months later
#14836 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I guess the ad for the DE GnR in Niagara Falls for $3,000CDN was bogus. Anyone else see this? Think it was on Facebook yesterday. Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/103584

1 month later
#15370 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

In some other crazy news, I got a mod shipment from US with frickin’ UPS this week. And it’s the first time in years, years, that I didn’t get a brokerage fee or fuck all. I couldn’t believe it.

I had this happen to me as well recently....$500 order...nothing from UPS when they dropped it off.
Yesterday...one month later and bill from UPS shows up for $67.00
Surprisingly,the bill was mostly tax....UPS only charged $10 brokerage

1 month later
#15687 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Anyone in or near Winnipeg that has an extra sheet of wide body glass for sale? Need for a friend.
Please PM.

I might have a sheet,will be used...I will check a little later and let you know

10 months later
#18558 2 years ago

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider malibu-ss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=malibu-ss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.