(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14255 3 years ago

I’m looking for a Bram stokers Dracula anywhere in Ontario, please let me know what you have

#14286 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Ah you put up the wanted adds, I saw those and thought damn I should have thought of that first.

It's a company in Italy that gathers pins, I don't know how he acquires them but he has a warehouse. There is a spreadsheet with pics and prices. There is a group of guys that arrange things. You just pick the pin you want from the list and once they get enough they load a container full and ship them all together. The guys that run it all great and super helpful, the whole thing runs pretty smoothly. There might be delays and you do have to put money up front, stuff happens. The truck was hours late and I was pretty stressed my first time wondering if someone just drove away with a container full of pins. In the end it was all completely upfront and awesome, I will do it again. I got hassle at the border but that was just me not knowing exactly what was expected the first time bringing a pin across. There are pretty good deals to be had, but at the same time you may get a pin that needs a lot more work than you expect. I got a BSD and with all the restoration I'm probably into for a around $5500 and she is a beauty. I don't think the container buys are profitable or worth flipping. I like it because I was starting at around $3750 for a game with solid bones so you have some room to put money in. My BSD ended up needing an MPU board, I had it working but then shorted a damn coil through a switch and just had enough. With the container your can still make out alright in that situation. When your starting at $7000 you just don't have any room for anything.

I would definetly like to check out this option, is there a link to the games list and prices?

#14294 3 years ago

Where do the machines get shipped to? Somewhere in the US I’m assuming?

2 months later
#15067 3 years ago

Looking for Star Trek the next generation in Ontario, please let me know what you have.

7 months later
#17002 2 years ago

Bram stokers Dracula in great condition.
No playfield wear, no broken plastics, no cabinet fade.
Located in Mississauga
$6200

#17005 2 years ago
Quoted from Berserk:

Saw your post on Pin Rev, looks nice! GLWTS

Appreciate that Berserk

#17007 2 years ago

Yes I can get more photos no problem.

Yes this came back from euro about 10 years ago. No rust at all. The inlane has no wear it just needs to be cleaned from the ball rolling, also has mylar on both inlanes where the ball drops from the returns.

2 weeks later
#17108 2 years ago

Bram stokers Dracula for sale
Can send pictures
Great condition! No PF wear,cliffys

1 week later
#17173 2 years ago

New price for BSD
$5900 can include new side rails

1 week later
#17225 2 years ago

Nice condition swords of fury
Comes with 2 brand new ramps and insert decals.
$4800

#17227 2 years ago

The current ramps are in great shape so no need to change them.
I DO NOT want to sell this game but I have to make room for other machines.
Plays great with an awesome layout and best music around. It’s a shame cause I will have a hard time to find this game again.

1 month later
#17556 2 years ago

Swords of fury for sale
Works 100%
$4400
Toronto

#17570 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Has anyone installed those freeplay40 ramps yet?
5-6 owners since covid hit and nobody wants to install those suckers lol. Great game. Great soundtrack. Comet Leds installed last year
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"77dc5fc3dc074615f8714cd50779d46809c042a2-1631199214-1800"};
//]]>

Not sure where you are getting your info from Greyson... you sold this game to Paul and I bought it off him so...

#17651 2 years ago

Swords of fury going to a new home in BC
Enjoy
LIONMAN!!

1 month later
#17989 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I actually got the IM and Aerosmith the same day. I am actually enjoying the Aerosmith more (must be an exception). One has to go. Thanks.

1 year later
#22910 11 months ago

Looking for a Batman66, let me know what’s available.
Thanks

2 months later
#23384 8 months ago

Still looking for a Batman 66 in Canada.
Cheers

1 week later
#23449 8 months ago

Tron pro HUO
Collector quality with all the mods. Rare 3D printed topper.1st production run with 3D backglass and silk screen cabinet. Can ship.
Average pinside price $14,100
You won’t find a nicer one around.
13,500 obo
Located in Toronto
IM for details

2 weeks later
#23513 8 months ago

Tron has been sold to a great pinhead, sad to see it go.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider magno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=magno and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.