(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mac2444.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12414 4 years ago

Wiggy, I'm interested in your Shadow. Could you PM me if you haven't found a buyer yet? Thanks!

2 weeks later
#12516 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomTask:

Saw this ad on Kijiji and that has to be the nicest BSD I've seen...

Agreed, nice work all around, beautiful machine!

2 months later
#13035 4 years ago

Hi,

Going to try and make some room for a new(er) machine. I've got players a quality Taxi and Diner and would ideally like to sell them as set. It took me ages to find a Diner to sister up with the Taxi and they really do play great side by side. The ad is up on kijiji in Calgary, not looking to ship them. 6.5k or best offer for both of them. I'll split them but only if it's for a really good offer.

Thanks!

#13036 4 years ago

Taxi and Diner both sold to another great Pinsider. Thanks for all the responses

6 months later
#14585 3 years ago

Weird, I bought a TZ off him last winter and he was a super nice guy to deal with in my experience. Communication was a little slow as he was working up north and didn't always have coverage which is understandable. That certainly doesn't explain a 2 year ordeal like this though!

#14620 3 years ago

Going to put my TZ up for sale. One blemish on the pf where a screw came through from the bottom but doesn't affect the play. Mini pf switch kit, full comet led's, new rubber, lighted gumball machine, 9.4h rom, and a couple other little mods. Good cabinet and glass, plays great, no errors. I'll get some pictures up soon. Prefer local sale but shipping is possible $9500

#14678 3 years ago

Tz is sold.

First pin for a really nice guy, enjoy it!

3 weeks later
#14951 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Odd request but fixing up an old Gottlieb em. Found 1 relay missing the return spring. Would anyone in Canada have one they could throw in the mail for me. Not really sure where to find one that small.

Devron at Absolute Pinball in SK could probably help you out. He has tons of old stock.

1 month later
#15309 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

GET!
I want one. maybe we can buy bulk
Edit: Im trying to find a decent cab to gut and put in a flat screen and multi jamma board, all the cabs are beat to shit. I would mind learning and having a project to hammer on. Hockey paused for the next couple months, so no rink time on the weekends for me

They aren't that bad to build from scratch and can be pretty fun to make. There are free plans online, takes 2-3 sheets of MDF depending on the width of your machine/monitor. I'm doing a 4 player with 32" screen build now. About 4 solid days of work for me to get one done.

3 months later
#16153 3 years ago
Quoted from SLicK350:

That would be great if $11K CAD before tax, etc. but lets do the math. An LE as of today is $10.5K USD. One is likely going to use a credit card for the purchase and isn't going to get the conversion rate quoted in the news - currently hovering around $1.26 to $1.27. Most credit card issuers also tag on a 2.5% exchange fee on top of the conversion. Distributor's shipping to Saskatchewan (OP) are only obligated to collect GST. So, using VISA's online tool $10,500 + ~$395 (Shipping) + 5% (GST) = $11,439.75 @ 1.305 CAD/USD = $14,939. Kakakaka ching!

Pretty sure he was asking about the SE version and from a Canadian distributor.

1 month later
#16530 3 years ago

Hi fellow p-ballers, hope you are all having an amazing weekend

I have a pretty nice STTNG (led's, CDMD, upgraded ships, etc.) that I'm not playing as much as I thought I would. Let me know if anyone has something they'd be interested trading (+ or - cash if needed). Aside from EHOH, not really looking for any modern Sterns but let me know what you've got. Would also sell outright for a fair price. Thanks!

#16552 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

That's the good news: seller paletted like an absolute pro. Moving blankets and wrap. I'm enjoying the game otherwise. If I ever ship again, I'll be more diligent. Thanks for the insight guys.

Yes of course a few issues you don't expect is normal but this case sounds worse than that. You don't miss or forget to take photos of an obviously damaged area like that. This is poor communication on the seller's end from what you've said and not cool. I hope you get it resolved without having to just take a bath on the repairs. There is nothing wrong with selling a beat up pin, just be open and honest with what you are selling, right?

2 weeks later
#16645 2 years ago

Hey everyone,

Going to sell my STTNG outright, $7500 cdn (same as I paid for it). Great shape, laser mod, all new ships, leds, CDMD. I'll throw an add up on kijiji once I get a chance to take some decent photos.

Thanks!

#16683 2 years ago
Quoted from mac2444:

Hey everyone,
Going to sell my STTNG outright, $7500 cdn (same as I paid for it). Great shape, laser mod, all new ships, led's, CDMD. I'll throw an add up on kijiji once I get a chance to take some decent photos.
Thanks!

Hello again everyone,

Price drop on my STTNG, 7k cdn (5700usd). Let me know if you want to come take a look or have any questions

4 months later
#17618 2 years ago
Quoted from Sububer:

Hi folks - I'm looking to add two pins to my home bar and was wondering if there is anything for sale around Saskatoon (or willing to ship). Looking for classic titles (Medieval Madness, Twilight Zone, Adams Family) or a newer Stern as a place holder until I find the classics

You may want to give Devron a call at absolutepinball.com. He's in Saskatoon and been in the business for longer than the vast majority of pinheads I've met. He has a bunch of machines for sale and has a huge knowledge of information about pins of all types.

Good luck with your hunt!

2 months later
#18246 2 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone know a good place in Canada for circuit board components? I need a couple dirt cheap items. But in typical Marcos fashion, $5 in parts, $10k shipping and duty.
Jags in Regina doesn’t have what I need

Devron at Absolute Pinball in Sask might, John's Jukes in Vancouver or as mentioned above Digikey is amazing if you know exactly what you want.

1 week later
#18306 2 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Might be a long shot but does anyone in Ontario have or have access to a NIB Big Lebowski?

Tommy can possibly get you one long before the Cointaker timeline. Might be worth dropping him a line to see if he has any unclaimed on upcoming shipments.

3 months later
#19476 2 years ago
Quoted from Lamonsoff:

Hey Calgary folks, I’ll be moving out there in a couple months and hoping to add some new pins. At the top of the list is a Williams Indiana Jones. Would prefer a non-restored table. Message me if you have or know of one that might be available. Thanks!

Better yet, please bring us a few (or a lot) of pins from out east when you move Welcome to the west, hope you like it out here!

2 months later
#20111 1 year ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Where did you hear that they'll be updating to 1.00 this summer? They're currently at 0.58 and went from 0.55 to 0.58 in 8 months' time.

There is not a timeline on it but they are working on 1.0 right now, hopefully soon. There have been direct updates from Koen (coder) and Rens (support) on the forum. Sounds like it'll be a pretty big upgrade for an already great machine.

9 months later
#22611 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Does anyone in the Toronto or surrounding area have a Lebowski? Would love to get some time on one, as I'm considering purchasing.
Will bring beer!
Thanks!

I second that, amazing game. If you like the movie, it's integration into the game is amazing. Their support is some of the best in the industry as well.

2 weeks later
#22746 11 months ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Absolutely Zero issues with my Halloween. Game plays great and is a family/friend favourite. Knock on wood….

Mine as well, it's been rock solid right out of the box, only had to adjust the flipper bats.

5 months later
#23794 6 months ago

Hi all,

I have a mint, low play, Halloween CE. Has the house mod and a couple others. Interested in an Alien is anyone is looking for a trade. If not, I'd sell it outright and get in on the new production run. Thanks

#23797 6 months ago

For those asking, 7.3 US, 10 Cdn

#23817 6 months ago

Halloween CE @9.5k cdn or trade for Alien, EHOH, R+M +/- cash.

3 months later
#24417 80 days ago
Quoted from BMGfan:

I just looked up some game play on that cause I'm starting to feel ready to mix it up again, and all I can say is OOF.
There wasn't a single callout on the first ball after the start button in the video I watched....

I've got a Halloween CE in Calgary if that's of interest.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mac2444.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=mac2444 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.