(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,414 posts
  • 499 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by mac2444
  • Topic is favorited by 295 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ls1chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#177 5 years ago

Spence congrats on the new purchase! any alberta boys out there have a couple arcade cabinets? i am looking for a williams and an Atari cabinet. i dont care if they are gutted but a PS , monitor and CP would be nice.

#196 5 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Judge Dredd gone, Spidey on hold. Thanks for all the inquiries.
Thanks, Dave

excited as heck! not gonna sleep tonight now!! thanks Dave see ya tomorrow in the AM!
Chris.

#199 5 years ago

thanks Dave! and thanks for breaking it down for me while my phone was ringing 15+ times!!

3 weeks later
#242 5 years ago

spence ur a busy guy! have fun with sm we love it here!

1 month later
#352 5 years ago

real nice POTC on calgary kijiji right now

3 months later
#868 5 years ago

have an opportunity to buy a couple HUO pins, a family guy, and an elvis. both where bought new with paperwork by a recently retired NHL goalie who moved back to europe, by good friend of mine.bought these machine in a bulk sale ( vehices,furniture,ect) both machines are like new, what would fair price be on both of these machines? ( he wants to sell as a pair)

#874 5 years ago

k thanks guys, i will be having a more in depth talk about these with him in the next few days. he also has 2 bally PS6000 slots that i really want , both are coding out and not working but i can fix those easy enough. if i dont work something out on the pins i'll let you guys know so someone can pm me for info in the next couple of weeks.

#877 5 years ago

yup, my buddy got an amazing deal on a full house of stuff.

2 months later
#1156 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Creech for 1000.00 on kijiji Calgary today.
Ad was real,friend got the game.

i hope ur buddy get pinball herpes! actually glad someone from our pinside community got their hands on it.

1 month later
#1511 4 years ago

Jay Richardson in strath more has a mm but it's pricey

1 week later
#1553 4 years ago

anyone have a look at that STTNG on kijiji for 3600.00?
located in shushwap

#1555 4 years ago

Spence , yea i just pm'd you the link about his redemption stuff.
shit i was in anglemont for 3 weeks this summer, staying just down the road, if i would have known then i would have loaded up.

3 months later
#2205 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I really want that Gauntlet Legends in Grande Prairie, anyone close to it? That's too far to drive. Why is everything located in the middle of nowhere? Like 80% of everything listed on kijiji is either Edmonton or further!

that sucks, there is really nice one on calgary for 1000 that pops up on kijiji every so often

4 weeks later
#2380 4 years ago

anyone in kingston ont area that can vouch for C & G billiards and gaming?

#2392 4 years ago

wow, thats what i thought!! i saw the adds about selling off due to sickness, then the next add wanting to buy, and everything is HUO??? plus total kijiji spamming

3 months later
#3035 4 years ago

tons of good stuff on alberta kijiji and nothing is moving.

#3044 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Like the $4500 Hi-Speed? lol

um no , your trans LE, 2 TAF, 3 AF , RBION, 2 CFTBL xmen le, those are great titles.

#3049 4 years ago

same here, nice work!

2 weeks later
#3206 4 years ago

kinda off topic but anyone have a space ace arcade interested in swapping for a starwars upright?
fully functioning project, has vector labs ESB kit ,2 full spare working game board sets, spare HV for the amplifone, spare complete yoke assembly,repo cab decal set ( in a roll) RAM controls complete yoke rebuild kit (still boxed, unobtainium) also have a spare pcb cage, couple rf filter boards , audio boards and i might have a power supply.
could be paired up with my SWE1 for pin trade? ( have a RFM swap-over for it, and new RFM nos PF in box)

#3257 4 years ago

MM just posted is saskatoon for 6k

#3278 4 years ago

anyone in Calgary area have a Williams 24 pin molex connector laying around? ( either the white or black connector from PF harness to head) i need the male and female half. also looking for a williams sound pot cable ( 4 pin board connector, grey 3wire +shield and sound pot) from BK,Gorgar AP, and most williams stand up arcades.

#3280 4 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

I might. I have some, can't remember the sizes. Will check when I get home and let you know.

awesome! i have a nice jamma - williams harness and a williams NOS pcb harness i could cut up , but i rather keep for other projects , went to active yesterday but they only had 12 pin connectors that take zip ties to hold them together. FYI active has Hakko digital 65w station on sale for 119.00

#3288 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Similar to this, I need a 9 pin connector and the inserts to replace one of mine. Does anyone in Calgary sell anything like this?

Spence you need both ends? im sure i have a few of these in my box and i ordered 100's of the male & female pins.
post a pic of the side you have and i'll try and match it up if i have the stuff and can leave in a bag with my manager at the foothills location or the deerrun location over the weekend, whatever is closer.

#3290 4 years ago

image.jpg
Spence , will these work? from an atari gauntlet, i have .93 M/F pins for them. PM me where do drop them off and i'll take them there tomorrow. drove over my phone with the bobcat and i don't have your number anymore to text u.

#3292 4 years ago

Spence they are in a baggie for ya with 12 M and 12 F .93 pins . i will be hitting the stores around noon tomorrow and can drop off and tell you the manager to ask for.
Chris.

#3295 4 years ago

I have those also might be a 10pin (just cut the side off, you'll figure it out)
I have the crimp style not the IDC style like u have there. I'll check shortly, active on 32st ne carries those style of connectors

#3297 4 years ago

spence , no dice i only have the IDC style and my punchdown sucks for making those work.

3 weeks later
#3442 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Isnt it near the finger lakes?

yes it is!! they even have a "canoe liquor" liquor store!!

2 months later
#3984 3 years ago

anyone have or know of a SW upright or cockpit for sale? non working is fine i have a complete game sitting in a box waiting for a cabinet

#3990 3 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

On the look out for a Star Wars Ep. 1 or Stern Playboy. Working or not. Let me know if you have one available.

trades or $$ sale??

10 months later
#5430 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I'm trying to work out an deal in a different province. How do you guys go about making payment so both parties are safe? I read vids guide and seems to recommend escrow. What do you guys do if neither party knows the other?
Txs

set up an escrow account , here's a link. in a nutshell its kind of like a trust account BOTH the buyer AND seller setup together. buyer places money in the account, seller can see money has been placed and ships item. once item is received as promised buyer releases funds .
a situation where the item is not as described, or doesn't get delivered the seller notifeis the escrow for re-negotiation or refund( in the absence of an item not being shipped.) escrow is a buyer's costs and shipping insurance is usually a sellers.

https://www.escrow.com/

1 month later
#5699 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

what was that line from the Alberta Premier "let those Eastern Bastards freeze in the dark " lol . good old Raphie Klein , the best drunk mayor ever , the original Robbie Ford . lol

"put them on a bus and ship them back east with the rest of the creeps and bums" was a comment that got ralphie in a lot of trouble lol

3 months later
#6716 2 years ago
Quoted from mittens:

I asked TD insurance about my pins and they said I would need something similar to expensive jewelry. I ball parked the value of them around 40k and they estimated it would be an additional 2k a year for coverage. WTF - I'm not driving them around the neighborhood.

i just had this same conversation last week with my broker and she told me they are covered under contents , no extra rider needed , just to have photo evidence of the VIN and pics showing condition .

#6717 2 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Ghostbusters sold pending pick-up

damm things move fast here! got stoked and was going to pm after getting caught up.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.50
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 248.85
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 208.95
$ 9.95
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 87.00
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 60.00
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 30.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
ULEKstore
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ls1chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside