(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jordanb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10744 5 years ago

I have a few games in the Okanagan, looking to trade:

Game of Thrones Pro
- virtually perfect, tiny surface scratch on the right cab decal

Gilligan's Island
- Strong DMD, perfect playfield and plastics, somewhat faded cabinet decals

Theatre of Magic
- Color DMD, new plastic set, wear on the playfield covered by a decal

Lethal Weapon 3
- Strong DMD, solid playfield with small spot of wear near the entrance to the ramp, paint on cab is a bit faded/flaky

I'm looking for TSPP, GoTG Pro or Prem, maybe SW, Hobbit, Who Dunnit ... others?

#10812 5 years ago

GoT Pro pricing and album:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4VA7F9o9n8to2De97

$4500 USD / $6k CDN

Located in Vernon, BC -- hit me up if you'd like any more details/photos!

1 year later
#14556 3 years ago
Quoted from Ripshill:

Hi all,
It is with a heavy heart that I am putting up my damn near flawless Medieval Madness remake pinball machine for sale...

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1522788187

Just curious, what is that light area around the flipper buttons?

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDgwMA==/z/2F8AAOSwnfpfV5va/$_59.JPG

1 week later
#14646 3 years ago

Thanks FlipMyBalls for your patience and superhuman effort to get that machine ready and out the door in such a short window. Two big thumbs up to such an awesome pinsider!

Clint12 -- you're a freaking LEGEND. Such a stand up guy to go out of his way to help me out, I'm really blown away. I love this community.

pinballjah and smokedog ... here's hoping I get $15k when it comes time to sell Wizard of Oz

#14650 3 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Jordan You finally got a Woz .....good to see
I do miss mine.

Yup! Just what, 2 weeks before GnR gets revealed? Let's see if the buyer's remorse kicks in ;oP

One thing I've learned from owning Hobbit and Pirates is that as much as you may enjoy playing JJP games at shows and arcades, there's really no substitute for getting familiar with the games in a home environment. I'm looking forward to finally learn WoZ beyond the surface-level experience I've had.

#14656 3 years ago

Wonka standard dropped by 1k USD from the last standard (7500 vs 8500) which was smart. However, it was the first JJP standard to have had actual features removed (wonkavator) rather than just aesthetics/bling.

1 week later
#14788 3 years ago

Jurassic Park Pro pinball machine for sale or trade. Excellent condition, home use only. Has shaker motor.

Playfield is in great condition with the notable exception of a tiny chip near the right sling top post. (Original buyer disclosed this to me when I bought it, but didn't spot it until a close inspection after posting this ad). Photos updated to show the location. Can be fully covered by a washer, I presume.

Located in the Okanagan, will ship (at buyer’s expense and arrangement) or meet up to 3 hrs away for the right trade.

$7900 or trade for/towards HUO modern Stern, Dialed In, or Wonka.

Pics up on PBR: http://pinballrevolution.com/threads/jurassic-park-pro-with-shaker.10367/

Added over 4 years ago:

** price OBO, open to offers.

#14795 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

In the end it’s only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it....

Yeah that’s just it. I’m selling it for what I would part with it for... if a buyer wants it, great. If I wind up keeping it... also great.

If it was a stinker that I wanted to be rid of, I’d take a bath just to get it off my hands.

At the end of the day, I’m happy to be in the hobby and have the privilege of meeting likeminded buyers and sellers.

#14823 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Damn, would be like 19k after PST/delivered for a CE.. Does look cool, we'll see about the layout but light show looks sick.

Buffalo Pinball is doing a gameplay reveal on Wednesday (presumably the LE model as those are shipping now). The missing upper playfield on standard sucks, I wish they kept with their old mantra of only making aesthetic changes between SE/LE/CE. The price dip on the SE is nice, but still isn't really competitive with Stern. Hard to argue the value in any JJP title though.

Likely an LE for me.

*edit* here's a featurette:

#14859 3 years ago

JP Pro price drop, now listed on marketplace for $7400 CAD, cheers.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a HUO Jurassic Park Pro pinball machine (for sale or trade). Excellent condition. Has shaker motor, low plays. Cab, electronics, and playfield are in excellent condition w...”
2020-10-07
Vernon, BC
7,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 268 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14903 3 years ago

Jurassic Park sold to a fellow pinsider who braved a 12 hour burn 'n turn to pick it up!

#14907 3 years ago

I've owned two FTs, the 2nd one was especially nice condition, all original. It's one of those games that's fun to step up to for a quick game or three. I think I'd probably welcome it back into my collection if one came up for $3-4k.

2 weeks later
#15021 3 years ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Anyone in western Canada got a last action hero?

Yup

$5600 with ColorDMD, $5100 without. Includes new genuine cliffys, magnets and crane all working.

J.

Added over 3 years ago:

... open to offers, but obviously that's my "not in a hurry to move it" price.

1 week later
#15117 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Looking for a Deadpool Pro, JP Pro, st pro. Could put up RCT for trade but looking mostly for a cash deal.

Really nice HUO DP for sale here in BC: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/delta-surrey-langley/stern-pinball-deadpool-pro-home-used-only-like-new/1534428526

#15151 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Anyone got a Iron Maiden Premium or leads on a LE?
In the market and ready to buy.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/delta-surrey-langley/stern-pinball-iron-maiden-premium-home-used-only-like-new/1534427736

Great seller, not sure about shipping...

3 months later
#16072 3 years ago

Selling Last Action Hero w/colorDMD $5k and Jungle Lord $2k, can pack and pallet if buyer arranges shipping/pickup. Modest discount if buying both, otherwise price is firm.

Also interested in trade (+ cash) for Wonka, Dialed In, or a modern stern.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8SLfkwJFcd4ayeXj8

Added over 3 years ago:

Sold locally, thanks to those who inquired

#16076 3 years ago

JL now sold, LAH still available for sale/trade.

Quoted from JordanB:

Selling Last Action Hero w/colorDMD $5k and Jungle Lord $2k, can pack and pallet if buyer arranges shipping/pickup. Modest discount if buying both, otherwise price is firm.

1 week later
#16181 3 years ago

Bump for *have new game, need the space* price reduction to $4600 with ColorDMD.

References available for shipping quality, packing + strapping to pallet and encased in cardboard and cling wrap.

Quoted from JordanB:

1 month later
#16626 2 years ago

Anyone in BC interested in a GnR LE? No playfield issues, very low plays. Great game, but the theme isn't clicking with me. Considering trade or sale for current replacement value.

*edit*
Games that interest me include Lebowski, Elvira HoH, or newer stern pro + cash, send me a PM if you'd like to chat over possibilities. Cheers!

1 month later
#16911 2 years ago

Most on here already know this, but did another deal with koji and communication was great, fair and respectful to deal with. Great to deal with, thumbs way up.

1 month later
#17311 2 years ago

Checking to see if anyone out west here is interested in:
- Hurricane
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Panthera
- Gorgar
- Jungle Lord

For sale or trade (one-for-many +/- cash) for a newer stern, JJP, or Spooky.

Prefer not to ship. Willing to travel within BC or meet 1/2 way for a Calgary deal.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I can send over photos and game details.

1 week later
#17373 2 years ago

D&D ad now live with photos, prefer trade, willing to drive up to 4 hrs each way. PM with any questions, thx!

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice condition Dungeons and Dragons pinball machine by Bally. 1987. Only 2000 made. Has LEDs, new boards, and includes topper. Prefer local sale but shipping possible at buyers...”
2021-08-08
Vernon, BC
Trade
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 463 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#17937 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Hi all!
Looking for a Phantom Of The Opera if anyone has any leads.
Thanks!

The first game I ever (begrudgingly) played. My dad used to take me to a little mall to play the arcades (cool) and he played the pinball (lame). He put up a 2 player game and coaxed me over. After a couple of games, I was hooked.

Definitely holds a special place in my heart, good luck with your search!

3 weeks later
#18160 2 years ago

2012 Avengers, or AIQ?

Quoted from WizardsCastle:

What's the going price for:
Avengers - LE

3 weeks later
#18311 2 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Sounds good, I'll check it out. It looks like there was a $500US price increase since October which sucks. This would be cool if someone has a place in queue before the increase. That would cover shipping anyway!

I put my order in with Nitro at the beginning of Sept, no ETA yet...

#18336 2 years ago

Looking for a Munsters Pro or Premium, EHOH Premium, Batman 66 Premium, or Dialed In. Ideally to have shipped into the Okanagan because the highways are a mess right now.

#18353 2 years ago

What was the retail originally on the ehoh signature edition, out of curiosity?

1 month later
#18670 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Haha. Just repin the girls. Nirvana, pearl jam, soundgarden, zz top, van Halen, Sabbath, Ozzy

The real answer in my mind is Beavis and Butthead. Do it right with great original callouts and assets and a veritable jukebox of classic dad rock, erm, whatever handful of music you want. It would be fantastic.

1 month later
#19331 2 years ago

Howdy friends, putting my WoZ ECLE up for sale in the Okanagan, BC. Happy to facetime/photodump for anyone interested in taking a closer look. $16k CAD. Cheers!

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice WoZ ECLE, no playfield wear, cliffy's installed. 7.5v light boards with optional 2.0 backup set available at extra expense. Located in the Okanagan, BC. Local sale pre...”
2022-11-27
Vernon, BC
Trade
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1237 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#19527 2 years ago

Selling #Wonka LE as new, received in January. I bought it to fill a hole in the collection while waiting for Lebowski to arrive, and am ready to move it along now. Under 300 plays, no playfield issues. Listing for the price it landed to me @ $17k.

PM if you'd like any photos/videos/facetime call, etc. Prefer local pickup in Vernon, BC but could pack and pallet if the buyer wants to make arrangements for pickup.

2 weeks later
#19718 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “First owner, purchased in January 2022. Fewer than 400 plays, as new. Local pickup preferred but will pack + ship if buyer makes all the arrangements.”
2022-10-12
Vernon, BC
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1105 times

Priced in USD, cheers.

1 week later
#19823 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Player 1 and Nitro selling nib. MSRP too!
Please send me finders fee by emt

No stock though right? Summer/fall ETA last I heard, unless there's been an update I missed...

#19858 1 year ago

Beautiful Wonka LE under 300 plays still available
$16200 CAD / $12400 USD

Trades now considered:
- EHOH
- Godzilla Prem
- Munsters
- Batman 66
- Guardians
- Who Dunnit
- Mando
- MMR, AFMR, CCR
- GOT, TWD, Spiderman Comic, Star Trek Pro/LE
- Cash!

1 month later
#20106 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

NIB AIQs available from NITRO

Not according to their website... just Mando pro/prem and GnR LE in stock

https://nitropinball.com/collections/pinball-machines

3 weeks later
#20249 1 year ago

Collection of JJP games available.

WOZ ECLE - beautiful condition with cliffy protectors and 7.5V light boards and optional backup set of uninstalled 2.0 boards (extra, at cost)
$16k trade/value

Wonka LE - produced in the final factory run, like new condition, no pf issues, very low plays, 1st owner HUO
$16250 trade/value

Hobbit LE Smaug Edition - beautiful condition with beast upgrades from JJP
$15k trade/value

All are available for outright purchase but prefer trading +/- cash for like-condition games:
Mando Pro
Munsters Pro/Prem
GOTG Pro
Godzilla Pro/Prem
MMR
AFMR
MBR
EHOH Prem
Phantom of the Opera

If someone wants to buy all 3 games outright, I'll throw in the 2.0 boards for free (~$1400 cost).

PM me for photos/videos/facetime. All games are located in the Okanagan in BC.

#20254 1 year ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Be a collection for sale if you threw the potc in there too

Everything has its price if someone wants to come along and make a silly offer for all 4

#20266 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Phantom of the opera?

Yup… for purely nostalgic reasons. It’s the first real pinball machine I ever played with my dad, and I’d like the chance to own one.

1 week later
#20350 1 year ago

Price drop on Wonka LE - $15500, under 300 plays. Local sale/trades preferred.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1612097971

3 weeks later
#20516 1 year ago

It seems in Canada the prices are staying high generally but games aren't moving. Certainly true of mine, which I've priced at about retail less shipping. Granted these are "I would sell" prices, not "I need to sell" prices. If I was in a hurry to move it, I would price at retail less taxes and shipping, which always struck me as fair depreciation for "as-new" games.

It certainly seems like the days of selling at 5-10% over landed price are behind us, at least for now.

FWIW:

WOZ ECLE - beautiful condition with cliffy protectors and 7.5V light boards and optional backup set of uninstalled 2.0 boards (extra, at cost)
$15500 trade/value

Wonka LE - produced in the final factory run, like new condition, no pf issues, very low plays, 1st owner HUO
$15500 trade/value

$15k trade/value

All are available for outright purchase but prefer trading +/- cash for like-condition games:
Mando Pro
Munsters Pro/Prem
GOTG Pro
Godzilla Pro/Prem
MMR
AFMR
MBR
EHOH Prem
Phantom of the Opera

If someone wants to buy all 3 games outright, I'll throw in the 2.0 boards for free (~$1400 cost).

#20544 1 year ago

Hey, yup, shipping is a possibility but not preferred. I do have experience palleting and wrapping but costs and arrangement for pickup would be the responsibility of the buyer. Feel free to PM me.

1 week later
#20564 1 year ago
Quoted from chaz009:

It's the last day of August guys! Fall is upon us. Where's the activity? Do you guys not like switching up your lineups? So slow right now....

up for trade:
- Wonka
- Woz

up for sale:
- Hobbit

#20571 1 year ago

The one on PinRev (and FB?) is insane. Pulled from a fire perhaps? The right side of the cab head is all burnt. It's a $3-4k example, pinflation be damned.

1 week later
#20708 1 year ago

JJP titles on the chopping block with price drops, still keen to trade though. Message me for photos/vids

WOZ ECLE - beautiful condition with cliffy protectors and 7.5V light boards and optional backup set of uninstalled 2.0 boards (available for extra $, no markup)
$15k trade/value

$15250 trade/value

$15k trade/value

----------------------

Mando Pro
Munsters Pro/Prem
GOTG Pro
Godzilla Pro/Prem
MMR
AFMR
MBR
EHOH Prem
Phantom of the Opera

1 month later
#21011 1 year ago

Wonka LE up for grabs in BC, perfect as-new condition, low plays. Would love to trade for an MMR, or one of the following plus cash:
Mando,
Munsters,
Star Trek,
Star Wars

Shoot me a PM if interested

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “First owner, purchased in January 2022. Fewer than 400 plays, as new. Local pickup preferred but will pack + ship if buyer makes all the arrangements.”
2022-10-12
Vernon, BC
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1105 times

1 month later
#21588 1 year ago

Beauty of a WOZ ECLE available in BC $15500.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice WoZ ECLE, no playfield wear, cliffy's installed. 7.5v light boards with optional 2.0 backup set available at extra expense. Located in the Okanagan, BC. Local sale pre...”
2022-11-27
Vernon, BC
Trade
Viewed: 1237 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#21954 1 year ago

I have a handful of overpriced games that I could be talked out of. I know these are closer to covid pricing than where the market is at now, so no need to comment

Strikes & Spares $2800
Star Trek Pro 7750
BKSOR Pro 9400
GOTG new out of box 12k
GZ Prem 15500
Rick & Morty 17500
The Big Lebowski 22k
POTC LE 30k

All the sterns have shakers and insider connected (other than ST obviously). Extras with most. Most are extremely low plays (under 500) with the exception of Star Trek and BK. Local pickup only in the Okanagan in BC.

#21956 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I could give you $50k for the lot. Times are 'tuff - don't expect a better offer. Pick up tomorrow. Cash in a suitcase. No hassle...

Only if I can deliver them to you, and the cash is in unmarked $2 bills!

#21958 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Not sure if this post is a joke or not.
You clearly state your pricing is bonk, but not sure if you're willing to sell at fair prices or not.
If someone makes an offer are you going to shoot them down immediately or are you legit selling these games?
I'm not trying to be a dick about it, genuinely interested to know as it's a solid list of games that can sell pretty easily for the most part.

Yeah, I'm not selling my games per se, but will part with any of these if someone is keen to grab one. Hopefully it's clear that this isn't a "I need to sell my pinball collection" post, but rather "hey, if someone's looking for a game and hasn't been able to find it..." post.

I don't think the prices are overly offensive (other than POTC, but hey, who wouldn't sell their POTC for $30k?) and mostly are replacement value with taxes. I get we're now in a market where a seller shouldn't really expect to recover their taxes on a used game, but I definitely don't care if none of these sell.

#21968 1 year ago

I'm 100% open to good-spirited ridicule. Most people in this thread are respectful and hey, it's a free market, so if they don't sell, it's because I priced them too high. Which, obviously, I'm okay with.

1 month later
#22287 1 year ago

Here's my updated for sale list. I'm over-capacity to looking to move 1 or 2. Two (of mine) for 1 + cash trades considered.

Strikes & Spares - new power board and daylight LEDs $2800

Star Trek Pro - clean with support rails + dimmable LED Backbox $7750

BKSOR Pro - nice shape with Insider Connected + shaker $9k

Hobbit Smaug LE - HUO Mint with beast fixes $15k

GZ Prem - HUO first owner, very low plays, shaker $14500

Rick & Morty - HUO, may be able to include portal gun and Jerry Ramp mods (extra) $17500

The Big Lebowski - HUO first owner, lit apron, very low plays, custom soundtrack $22k

POTC LE - (priced to not sell) HUO first owner w/mods $30k

#22289 1 year ago

Such a c*ck tease always posting that pirates

Ahoy!

#22318 1 year ago

That makes me want a modern STTNG fully voice acted by the original cast. NOT a Picard themed pin.

2 months later
#23104 10 months ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:I have the PowerMate, they definitely make climbing stairs easier but its not simple by any means.
If you're getting one, you *MUST* get the version with the "stacker" (PowerMate LE-1), that let's you shift your load for better balance. Otherwise it's still a two person job and there's a risk of losing the load and it pulling you down the stairs.

Exactly this. When moving loads, BALANCE is the name of the game, and distributing the balance over the pivot point is critical. The LE-1 allows the load to be shifted both up and down on the base as the machine inchworms up the stairs. Even if the battery were to die, if you're keeping your load in balance, it shouldn't be a disaster.

The problems start when you only use these machines once in a blue moon. There's a rhythm to to operating the stair climbers, and losing the "feel" for it can be trouble.

1 month later
#23355 9 months ago

I'm looking to sell one or two of the following titles, shoot me a message if you're interested. Located in the Okanagan in BC, easy load-out. All games are (extremely) low play, perfect condition.

- EHOH Prem $16k
- Lebowski w/lit apron $19500
- Pirates LE, w/extras $27k
- Godzilla Prem $14k
- Hobbit Smaug LE $15k

Open to offers on a multi-game deal. Can pack for shipping but buyer must make arrangements for pickup.

Shoot me a message if you want photos/video/facetime...

Added 9 months ago:

Ehoh, Lebowski, and Godzilla still available.

Hobbit sold, Pirates… I came to my senses and no longer for sale.

#23361 9 months ago

Hobbit is sold pending payment.

Quoted from JordanB:

I'm looking to sell one or two of the following titles, shoot me a message if you're interested. Located in the Okanagan in BC, easy load-out. All games are (extremely) low play, perfect condition.
- EHOH Prem $16k
- Lebowski w/lit apron $19500
- Pirates LE, w/extras $27k
- Godzilla Prem $14k
- Hobbit Smaug LE $15k (PENDING)
Open to offers on a multi-game deal. Can pack for shipping but buyer must make arrangements for pickup.
Shoot me a message if you want photos/video/facetime...

#23362 9 months ago

2 pirates for sale?!
Must be a remake coming

I'd put my money on a Spooky Harry Potter before a re-run of JJP Pirates!

#23395 8 months ago

That’s mine, located in BC, not Ontario.

Quoted from kool1:

Not mine but if anyone looking for a GZ Premium in Ontario, not a bad price
https://www.facebook.com/groups/310369809147909/permalink/2331638057021064/?mibextid=dXMIcH

2 weeks later
#23474 8 months ago

Hobbit - Sold
Godzilla Prem - Sold
EHOH Prem - Available $16k
Lebowski w/Lit Apron - Available $19500

Also available:
Stern Hot Hand - $2200
Stern Strikes & Spares - $2500

Delivery to Vancouver/Lower Mainland available for a fee to cover trailer rental

#23491 8 months ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Do you mean bally strikes and spares?

Yes indeed!

1 month later
#23781 6 months ago

Elvira House of Horrors as new, under 50 plays: $14750 CAD
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165958

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Under 50 plays, mint condition.”
2023-10-16
Vernon, BC
Viewed: 351 times

5 months later
#24664 24 days ago

I've listed my JJP POTC LE. First owner, bought new from Nitro. Home use only, low plays. Lots of mods + extras.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GmjcZu4MXo6JYuqM9

Listed for the current pinside average price, but open to offers.

For a local buyer, partial trades welcome -- mainly interested in a Stern Pro like Godzilla, Venom, Munsters, or BKSOR.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Priced in USD at current Pinside average. Payment in USD or CAD equivalent. First owner of a beautiful HUO JJP Pirates LE with a handful of tasteful mods. No playfield chippin...”
27 days ago
Vernon, BC
Trade

#24688 19 days ago
Quoted from Rockypinball:

There is one here in Vernon BC. HUO

Already sold.

1 week later
#24763 7 days ago

I've had some decent offers on POTCLE but am primarily interested in a Stern Pro in excellent condition, plus cash.

Located in BC, happy to ship if paid by cash, or cross-ship on trade if I know you.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Priced in USD at current Pinside average. Payment in USD or CAD equivalent. First owner of a beautiful HUO JJP Pirates LE with a handful of tasteful mods. No playfield chippin...”
27 days ago
Vernon, BC
Trade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jordanb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=jordanb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.