(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11,998 posts
  • 491 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by pkrobin
  • Topic is favorited by 288 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indusguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5066 3 years ago

Anyone looking to part with an Ironman VE?

1 month later
#5192 2 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I'd buy a game from anyone as long as the game falls in my "acceptable" range. I've bought games from Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, New York and Virginia. This provincial debate non sense needs to stop.

I agree, go bitch somewhere else.

3 weeks later
#5253 2 years ago

Nitro has one in their pre-owned section.

5 months later
#6436 2 years ago

Does anybody know anything about The Hobbit on kijiji in Lethbridge?

3 months later
#7122 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

So for kicks I replied to the Addams Family in Regina. I received a kijiji message back. In one message I got 3 names. Lol.
The kijiji name at the top of the response was different from the name he wanted me to email and then signed it sincerely with another name.
Does anyone know how many red flags it takes for kijiji to remove a ad?

I also responded to this listing, here was his response:

Thanks for your interest in this Addams Family Gold Pinball Machine (Bally, 1994)..

Can you please provide me with your email address or email me directly at miles.serge@gmail.com

For more information and pictures of this Pinball Machine. You can drop me a text at (778) 401-2354.

Thanks and await your response.

1 month later
#7321 2 years ago

Hey guys, there's a Walking Dead on Kijiji in Edmonton I am interested in, any chance someone from Edmonton would check it out for me before I make the drive up?

#7326 2 years ago
Quoted from TheHueManatee:

Saw the ad this morning. Looks fishy to me....

Yeah, I will report back if I speak with the seller over the phone, and decide if it's legit.

#7396 2 years ago
Quoted from TheHueManatee:

Just saw a Medieval Madness remake on kijiji 4 sale in lethbridge.
Ad only has one pic tho...hes asking 10k. Just fyi

If it turns out that this is a legit seller I can go check it out for fellow pinsiders.

2 months later
#7790 1 year ago

Hey guys, looking for a NGG in any shape, preferably players shape or worse.

3 months later
#8156 1 year ago

What is the heart + beside his name then?

1 week later
#8206 1 year ago

I am thinking about selling my TH. I have added side art from Pingraffix, lockdown bar ring button kit ,and Cliffy's. Otherwise the game is in like new condition lightly played and well taken care of. There isn't a ding or dent anywhere to be found. Recently I had a small issues with Smaug's head not registering his end points, but JJP took care of me and the issue is resolved, works perfect now!

I am the second owner, a local pinhead owned it before me for a couple months before I bought it from him in April of 2017. The build date is Nov. 2016.

Looking to get $9000 I am firm on the price.

Any other questions please PM me.

#8217 1 year ago

There's an Iron Maiden thread.

#8235 1 year ago

We are all sitting on our pins, everyones collections are growing and no one is selling. It seems everyone has turned into a collector. If we are all buying more then we are selling it is no wonder not much is popping up, and what does is way overpriced in my opinion. I will likely be buying NIB instead of over paying for 20 year old pins.

#8255 1 year ago

DI is coming to Lethbridge BABY!!!

#8306 1 year ago

I am still looking to sell The Hobbit, but I am also open to trades. My preferences would be for a 90's pin, NGG, Fish Tales, WCS, Junk Yard, WH20, Whirlwind, TSPP, RBION, RCT, or a WOZ. Really I would entertain any pin if it is in good playing condition +/- cash of course.
Picture the nicest Hobbit you have seen and then think of one that is set up perfect, HUO, freshly cleaned pf wiped down and waxed (with Blitz), Tilt graphic Game Blades, etched ring plague, Modfather shooter rod, Titan silicone rubbers, meticulously cared for. Nov 2017 build, 900 plays, mostly my 7 year old son.
Added 17 months ago: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1344924241

Added 17 months ago: I meant 2016 build.

#8327 1 year ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Seller was super nice but just ask the questions guys. This confirms to me, I will never buy a game I cant see myself.

Yes I spoke with him as well, what red flags came up for you?

#8332 1 year ago

I told him I would be interested in trading my IM for it but I haven't heard back. If I do hear back from him that would be great if you could go check it out! Just a little concerned with the wear in the tackle box.

#8345 1 year ago

The Hobbit is sold/traded

1 month later
#8495 1 year ago

I also emailed him on Wednesday and haven't heard back. I'm going to Regina next weekend so I thought it would work out but I guess not.

#8523 1 year ago

The WW is back up for sale on Kijiji in Regina, just wondering if this guy is for real, has anyone been in contact with the seller? I am in Regina for the weekend and would like to have a look.

#8527 1 year ago

Ok, I tried contacting him a couple times now and haven't heard back. He first placed this ad a week and a half ago and now today, just seems odd that if it is still for sale why he wouldn't have tried emailing me back? First time he listed the ad he had a price and now just please contact. Flags are being raised. Never a good sign in my experience.

#8530 1 year ago

Must not be that interested in selling if he doesn't have the time to respond to emails.

1 month later
#8856 1 year ago

Just brought home a minty TSPP I bought from Sandeep! Smoothest transaction I could ask for, great doing business with you man! Also a shout out to Dustin who pointed Sandeep in my direction, I couldn't be happier right now

1 month later
#9256 1 year ago

$3500 for a TAF, I don't think so, if by chance it did, seller must like throwing away money, or the machine was trashed.

1 month later
#9593 11 months ago

They are having an auction because the restaurant beside them burned down, and Wonderland took extensive smoke damage. My Dad lives in Regina and he is going to check out the machines to see if there is a smoky smell. I played that 2001 Playboy about a year ago, I wouldn't pay more then $3000 for the shape it was in.

2 months later
#10012 9 months ago

Yeah, but then you have to send games to Americans instead of keeping them in Canada.

1 month later
#10399 7 months ago

Give him a call, he'll let you know.

2 months later
#10994 5 months ago

I think DI plays best in a home environment because setting the game up right is key. On location it never seems set up as good as mine, or maybe I am just being to picky.

1 month later
#11317 3 months ago

Hey guys I am interested in trading my TWDLE. Games i'm interested in are Deadpool, IMDN, GOTG.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
£ 75.00
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
€ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Multigame
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 235.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Boards
PinSound Plus Out of stock
PinSound
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Funhouse Custom Lamp Out of stock
Professor Pinball
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indusguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside