(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8279 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I have three games coming up for sale soon.
Cyclone,Flash Gordon,and Vector.
Vector is on location at the Trap and Gill,if you want to try it out.
Hit me up for details

Pm sent on FG.

#8281 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Why don’t you just buy a nib standard from tommy?

Played one at Nitro on Friday, great game. thanks for being open on a holiday Tommy!!

5 months later
#9233 5 years ago

What is the going rate for a LOTR in nice condition? LED's, Path of the Dead mod. In CDN $? I'm considering parting with mine to fund a new purchase.

Thanks!!

1 year later
#12333 4 years ago

Looking to let go of my very nice LOTR to fund a new purchase. Hoping for local interest first before I post in marketplace. Machine is located in Langley. Pics available. Would consider trade plus $$ for a premium IM or premium BK Sword of Rage. Thx!!

2 weeks later
#12418 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman66:

Looking to let go of my very nice LOTR to fund a new purchase. Hoping for local interest first before I post in marketplace. Machine is located in Langley. Pics available. Would consider trade plus $$ for a premium IM or premium BK Sword of Rage. Thx!!

LOTR is now sold, thanks for all the interest!!

#12430 4 years ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

New to the hobby and have been lurking in the shadows of this thread for the past year and a half. Happy to say I’m the excited new owner of iceman66’s #LOTR, my first pin. He was great to deal with; gave me all the info I asked plus more, was patient with me, and when all was said and done, even drove it from Kamloops down to Kelowna to help me set it up. Buy with confidence from him.

Thanks 'theshaft' for a great transaction Hopefully the kids let you play a few games on it once in a while!! And as northerndude says, let the addiction begin!!! Enjoy

#12437 4 years ago

anybody ready to part with their BK Sword of Rage premium yet? Not sure why anyone would want to sell but....

#12441 4 years ago

there is NEVER enough space... I've now been told the rule is "one comes in and one OR TWO go out" damn.
But when you run out of room aeonblack, let me know!!

3 weeks later
#12585 4 years ago

Did anyone on here pick up the IM LE that was on kijiji Victoria yesterday?

3 weeks later
#12732 4 years ago

Parting ways with my Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. Excellent working and cosmetic condition. Pickup only. Can be seen and played in Langley, asking $3800 CDN. PM for pics, Thanks.

Added over 4 years ago:

Frankie is now sold to an awesome pinsider
Thanks for the interest!!

2 weeks later
#12809 4 years ago

Still thinning the herd.... selling my Star Trek the Next Gen. Excellent condition, machine is located in the Lower Mainland BC. pm for pics, sorry not looking to ship at this time. Has laser cannons installed, super fun game!! $6250 CDN.

#12855 4 years ago

*Bump* Still available.... selling my Star Trek the Next Gen. Excellent condition, machine is located in the Lower Mainland BC. pm for pics, sorry not looking to ship at this time. Has laser cannons installed, super fun game!! $6250 CDN.

Added over 4 years ago:

STTNG has sold.

4 months later
#13775 3 years ago

Have a very nice T2 for sale. Several mods and extra parts. One small ding on the cabinet, otherwise amazing condition and a beautiful game. Email for pics.
$4500 Canadian Pesos. Located in Langley BC, not able to ship at this time. May consider trades/part trades, check my wishlist!!

2 weeks later
#13858 3 years ago

*Bump* Have a very nice T2 for sale. Several mods and extra parts. One small ding on the cabinet, otherwise amazing condition and a beautiful game. Email for pics.
$4500 CDN. Located in Langley BC, not able to ship at this time. May consider trades/part trades, check my wishlist!!

#13870 3 years ago

BC Gambit, I can charge you more if you like, not a problem...LOL!! I just try to price pins fairly, its a sweet game

1 year later
#19360 2 years ago

Anybody in BC have a Paragon they are thinking of selling? Thx!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=iceman66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.