(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,768 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by aeonblack
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ibenaiah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11832 4 years ago

I’m in Toronto. Looking for a MM (or possibly MMr). I see one on Kijiji in Cold Lake, Alberta. Does anyone know the seller? Failing that, does anyone have one (or know of one) for sale? If so, please messsge me. Thanks. Ian

8 months later
#13441 3 years ago

Hey WizardsCastle - I don’t have a SuperChexx, but I have a Shelti Slapshot for a fraction of the cost. I believe it uses the same gears. Let me know if you’re interested.

#13452 3 years ago

Hey Meegis - keep me in mind if you see another LOTR... also keeping an eye out for a RCT or a NGG

#13456 3 years ago

I’ll just have to keep waiting for mine. Really want one in collector-like shape (if that exists).

What is a nice NGG worth these days?

#13459 3 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion. Sounds like a great example. Is he in Ontario? How long ago did you sell it? Wonder if he’s had it long enough to part with it.

Someone in Quebec mentioned he has a nice one (no pics) but wants $6100.

#13518 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I just searched Facebook marketplace and put pinball in the search bar.

Thanks dirkdiggler and Dee-Bow for the lead on an RCT. I don’t really go on Facebook, and it wouldn’t let me search outside of a 200km radius from any city I picked. Without your link, I would never have seen it. Seems a bit expensive, and was difficult to gauge condition.

#13522 3 years ago
Quoted from DodgeThatOne:

That RCT is quite expensive. I just traded mine before the Covid shit for a Frankenstein.
But the real question, are you sure you want an RCT? I thought I'll liked it being a Pat Lawlor game and having some good ramp and wireform action, but the truth was that it sucked even after replacing the original troll with an ultimate Trump troll! A positive point though was that it was quite easy to start the wizard mode!
Cheers

Thanks @dodgethatone, I used to play RCT with my wife in a small arcade on the way home from work. Seemed fun back then... that’s the only reason I want it. I’m sure it hasn’t held up very well... strictly nostalgia.

2 weeks later
#13684 3 years ago

Does anyone know how I would get a pin from Rochester to Toronto? Or how much it *might* cost? Thanks

#13688 3 years ago

Great idea... Anyone have a boat?

2 weeks later
#13764 3 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

Looking to trade my Star trek LE, very Minty. Top of the list is JJP (except WOZ & Hobbit) and Stern JP, but interested in offers too...
Pics can be found through PR...

Hey #Animal - I would be interested in trading for Star Trek. I have a really nice Theatre of Magic (ToM). Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks.

3 months later
#14891 3 years ago
Quoted from mymalibu:

He sold them all by 230 pm. I was looking into roller Tycoon.

I would be interested in a RCT in Ontario. How much did it sell for (or, how much was he asking)?

4 weeks later
#15118 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Looking for a Deadpool Pro, JP Pro, st pro. Could put up RCT for trade but looking mostly for a cash deal.

I could be interested in your RCT. Keep me in mind if you consider selling. Thanks.

1 month later
#15534 3 years ago
Quoted from freshjive:

Surprisingly I just traded it for no good gofers

I’ve always wanted to try a NGG... haven’t seen one listed for a little while.

8 months later
#17824 2 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Still down here. Using Chrome. Windows laptop.

Same here. Can’t access from my iPad.

1 week later
#17904 2 years ago
Quoted from Berserk:

Wow $11k for a NGG, I really need to sell mine now

Assume you’re kidding... but I’ve always considered getting a NGG if you aren’t! Let me know.

#17926 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

If you are willing to pay 11k you can have ours lol…

lol.... just looking for a NGG... ideally locally, and not for $11k

3 weeks later
#18136 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Putting out feelers for now.
Is a CQ AFM (Bally) a straight trade for a Willy Wonka LE?

How much would you want for the AFM?

#18147 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

He's had that game listed for over 2mo. now though which leads me to believe his selling price isn't in line with people's wanting price

Quoted from Paseb:

Like all his pins for sale…

Looking for a CQ pin, ideally closer to Toronto. Saw the AFM on PinRev. Looks really nice. Wasn’t sure what else was out there. His LOTR LE looked good too.

2 months later
#18894 2 years ago

I was curious if anyone has an idea of the cost to have John’s Jukes or Nitro arrange for shipment... sounds prohibitively expensive.

1 week later
#19021 2 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

This belongs in the other Canada thread, but we use CSA Transportation for all of our International shipping of pins.

what’s the other thread? I also saw something interesting in the US... but assumed shipping and/or taxes would kill it.

3 weeks later
#19276 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I get mine on Collage.com. If you want a discount code, let me know. Usually can find one for the cover for free and only pay the shipping.

Really? Please share. Also, where to get the artwork for a MM and Slugfest. Thanks!

5 months later
#20436 1 year ago

Hi everyone - I live just north of Toronto (Ontario), but would like to purchase something located near Estevan (Saskatchewan). Does anyone live nearby in Saskatchewan, or know of a company that would be able to assist with packing and transporting? Really appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

5 months later
#22047 1 year ago

I’m still looking for something to replace a pin that I sold in 2022... ideally one of, LOTR, RCT, MB, WWE, AIQ, NGG, WoZ, JP... must be in great shape. PM me if you have something interesting. Thanks!

4 months later
#23255 9 months ago

Are there any Torontonians that can help me set up a new pin on Tuesday July 4th? I’m in Vaughan. Thanks!

1 week later
#23295 9 months ago

Purchased a pin from @aquapin... couldn't be happier. Awesome seller, very responsive and knowledgeable. It was shipped from Vancouver to Toronto. First time I bought a pin and had it shipped, so I was worried. The process was flawless. The game is perfect, and exactly as described. The packing by Aquapin and FlipperFreak was also perfect, and it arrived across the country at my door within a couple of days. Big thanks to all involved, including luch for setting it up. This one will be a keeper for a long time.

1 month later
#23470 8 months ago
Quoted from dnaman:

I had someone on PBR contact me in response to an older, but still active want ad for an MM, OG or remake. He said that he had one and asked if I was still looking. I said yes, that i would like to see pics and pricing, and that I have also been on an 'interest list' for a remake, through P1. He replied and essentially said that he wasn't sure that he was selling but that he would contact me after that long weekend.
Never heard back and found it beyond odd that he contacted me, to ultimately say that he wasn't sure if he was selling. How bizarre.

Sorry. Fell off my radar. Just bought a new house. Take possession tomorrow and have several renovations starting. Have other priorities at the moment. A few people on this forum know me, and are familiar with the game and provenance. I don’t buy or sell games very often. Feel free to reach out or give me a call. Once things settle down, we can revisit. Thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ibenaiah.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=ibenaiah and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.