(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,803 posts
  • 515 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by c2scanada
  • Topic is favorited by 303 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider glauses.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1631 4 years ago

was looking to buy a LOTR to add to my collection would outright buy or would consider a trade if anyone knows of one in good condition for sale let me know. It is really interesting reading all of the posts of some the buying experiences people have had i have to agree that SML is out to lunch on their prices.

#1633 4 years ago

yes i went to buy new balls for a machine i traded for the balls were old and worn and needed to be replaced before they started to wear the play field i only needed 6 balls so i thought how bad could it be to buy them local so i went to SML here in Calgary and for regular balls they wanted 12 each or 72 for 6 balls, i was a bit shocked and they did not seem to care what i thought and told me to go online if i did not like the price so i followed their directions and went online as there was no way i was paying 72 bones for 6 balls
combined it with some other things i could use and made my order for $3 per ball(premium) landed in calgary

#1634 4 years ago

i agree that you should not use southern music to set your prices as they don't seem to care if they sell machines and just pick prices out of the air and hope someone who does not know or care about prices comes through the door.

2 weeks later
#1753 4 years ago

anyone have a LOTR or LOTR LE they are looking to move would be interested in buying one PM me if you do

#1768 4 years ago

i have a brand new ACDC Pro unpacked it last week looking to trade if anyone is interested PM me

1 month later
#2051 4 years ago

do you have any better shots of the playfield the one above is pretty blurry

1 month later
#2198 4 years ago

wow things in west lock are expensive if STTNG is going for 9 or 10k may have to think about selling mine LOL

#2221 4 years ago

what was the price on the STLE at nitro just wandering

1 week later
#2241 4 years ago

anyone have The Shadow in the calgary area preferably but shipping would be OK that they are wanting to part with if so PM me

1 week later
#2324 4 years ago

I have a nice Indiana Jones Stern with mirror blades gold powder coated rails and full led's and shopped including an Ark of the Covenant topper i am interested in selling if anyone is interested please PM me

#2344 4 years ago

My stern Indiana Jones is on hold for potential sale thanks for the interest

2 weeks later
#2419 4 years ago

looking to buy or trade/cash for a Star Trek LE so if anyone have a Star trek LE they are looking to part with PM me

2 weeks later
#2498 4 years ago

I have my stern Indiana Jones for sale $4500 Really nice machine gold powder coated trim, LED throughout, ark of the covenant Topper and speaker inserts pm me if interested would also consider tradesDSCN0318.JPGDSCN0317.JPGDSCN0316.JPG
DSCN0315.JPGDSCN0314.JPGDSCN0312.JPG

1 week later
#2576 4 years ago

i still have my Stern Indiana Jones for sale nice machine with lots of mods(gold powder coated trim Ark topper and speaker inserts Mirror blades and fully LED's) would take $4250 for it or the right trade up down or straight accross pm me if interested

#2580 4 years ago

Ron i am sorry i know its on your wish list you should just knock it off the list and buy it this my bottom price we could still maybe work out a trade though

#2583 4 years ago

pm me with your trade options

#2594 4 years ago

I am selling my Transformers LE Combo Mint HUO $5500 shaker motor, Mirror blades, Mckee topper, led flippers LED backbox kit installed i will post pictures tonight love this machine fun to play just need the room my PM me if interested

#2596 4 years ago

DSCN0346.JPGDSCN0339.JPG

DSCN0340.jpg

DSCN0341.jpg

DSCN0342.jpg

DSCN0344.jpg

DSCN0345.jpg

DSCN0347.jpg

#2599 4 years ago

yes our dollar sucks right now i was going to order some parts think i am going to wait now should have ordered last week

#2622 4 years ago

wow not gready at all, but is includes free shipping that is at least 1500 of value LOL

#2623 4 years ago

still have 2 pins for sale need to sell at least one to make room Stern Indiana Jones and Transformers Combo LE would also consider trades PM me if intersted
Also i need to learn to spell or at least pay attention to my typing i know its Greedy not Gready

4 weeks later
#2905 4 years ago

spencer put one up for sale a few days back

#2921 4 years ago

Gauging interest on a really nice HUO Xmen Magneto LE #57 of 250 shaker motor, mirror blades, led flippers, Mckee topper, newton ball wolverine target, speaker inserts, custom shooter rod mint shape low plays pm me if interested

#2922 4 years ago

some quick pics glass is in in these picsDSCN0375.jpgDSCN0374.jpgDSCN0373.jpg

#2935 4 years ago

sorry everyone thought i had posted a price usually i do did not mean to cause a stir in the forum my negotiable price that i am posting is $6500 currently have a potential partial trade plus cash in the works

1 week later
#2976 4 years ago

why when i dont post a price everyone goes nuts and when other do no one says a word dont you think all machines should have a price when posted here or else does it not matter and you guys are selective of who you attack and who you leave alone just my thoughts

#2978 4 years ago
Quoted from scylla:

I have a WHO dunnit that sadly needs to go. (The usual space issues. Room for 7 - have 8 - considering a 9th...)
This is definitely a players pin with insert wear and the usual seen on most of these. Having said that, it plays great.
Traveling right now - but will post photos and price info in about a week.

Quoted from HoneyBadger:

I am selling my Data East Star Trek and Williams No Good Gofers.

Quoted from pingod:

I put my Medieval Madness up for sale in the market place.
Restored by Jay Richardson Pinball
HSA restored original playfield,everything new.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-restored-mmcc-playfieldcolordmd

#2990 4 years ago

sorry pingod did not mean to slam you i apologize as you did post the link to your add with the price

#3012 4 years ago

I have a HUO POTC I am looking to sell it is in mint shape and plays flawlessly I am away this weekend I will post pictures when I am back home $5500 firm PM me if interested also still have a HUO Transformers combo LE for sale I would take $5000 for it may need to move a couple to free up cash for the new Game of Thrones just announced

#3024 4 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

I have a HUO POTC I am looking to sell it is in mint shape and plays flawlessly I am away this weekend I will post pictures when I am back home $5500 firm PM me if interested also still have a HUO Transformers combo LE for sale I would take $5000 for it may need to move a couple to free up cash for the new Game of Thrones just announced

just a few pics don't want to swamp the site pm me if you want more pics

DSCN0385.jpg

DSCN0386.jpg

DSCN0388.jpg

#3027 4 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Whoever purchased the Walking Dead in Calgary from the guy in Edmonton awhile ago... I Dont know who you are but I am willing to pay $1000 more than what you paid for it. If you are interested in a nice flip, PM me please. I really want TWDLE.

yes it did go to Ballykissfan

#3037 4 years ago

my POTC has been sold
Scott

#3051 4 years ago

Awesome job looks better than when it rolled off the production floor not sure why he would need a professional opinion on that he should be happy you are willing to let it go

#3067 4 years ago

depends on which version of WOZ

#3102 4 years ago

I am glad you are happy with the game i am really going to miss it a lot of TLC went into it.

#3114 4 years ago

i have a beautiful BSD fully shopped and ready to play hard looking to trade up down or straight across top on my list would be the shadow pm me if interested

#3116 4 years ago

no i have a Mame cabinet so i am good sorry about that

#3144 4 years ago

i think i need to talk to Dave and get a bunch more money from him $8900 is a joke LOL

#3166 4 years ago

Just listed my BSD she is a beauty completely shopped with new opto board, new flippers, new lock bar, new glass, new rubbers, new plastic posts, new sling plastics and LED's. custom painted village, castle and Graveyard upgraded speakers so the sound is awesome $4400 PM me if you are interested.

#3183 4 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Not that I can afford that, but I wish you were closer so I could "come take a look," otherwise known as come play your fully working BSD. The only one I've ever played couldn't really make the ramp shot which hindered things significantly.

if you are in town and i still have it your more than welcome to come and play it not sure how long i will have it though

#3187 4 years ago

does nayone have a Johnny Mnemonic playfield they done need any longer does not need to be perfect just in decent shape

#3204 4 years ago

still looking for a decent Shadow if anyone is looking to sell theirs pm me

#3247 4 years ago

if it is indeed BNIB and the price is right then the risk is low dealing with him i would clarify if it comes ith the full warranty from stern first.

1 week later
#3345 4 years ago

anyone have a spare Sega/Stern 520-5136-16 (520-5300-00 new part number)board laying around they would be willling to let go need to get one dont care if it is used and even if it needs some work PM me if you do

#3356 4 years ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

blowback1976 said:I was emailing with him last night, and chatting about pins......WTF????? Hope everything is ok.

Let people here know if you get in touch again.
EvanDickson said:Yeah, it just seemed... abrupt. Usually if people take time off, they leave a thread to say they are taking a break to save $, have more time, etc.

That's what I thought too. Hopefully he's just taking a break and we're all just reading into this too much.

i was just talking to him 2 days ago about he wanted to know if i had access to my old MSF and if it was available for purchase i told him yes and never heard back from him it is really strange to say the least i hope he is OK as well

#3392 4 years ago
Quoted from OnTilt:

Wondering if the Albertans on here could suggest a freight company to ship pinballs/arcades east (Winnipeg).
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Sameday Worldwide or Day and Ross are both good

#3395 4 years ago

Selling my mint shape Apollo 13 need to make room for GOT $3900 OBO i can post pictures later PM me if you are interested it will be sad day no more 13 ball multiball but i have had it for a long time so time to let it go

#3398 4 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Selling my mint shape Apollo 13 need to make room for GOT $3900 OBO i can post pictures later PM me if you are interested it will be sad day no more 13 ball multiball but i have had it for a long time so time to let it go

here are some pictures of the machine

DSCN0458.jpg

DSCN0470.jpg

DSCN0469.jpg

DSCN0468.jpg

DSCN0464.jpg

DSCN0460.jpg

DSCN0461.jpg

DSCN0465.jpg

#3401 4 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

It has been sold pending pick up thanks for the interest

#3410 4 years ago

looking for a good starter pin low$$ for my boys they have been bugging me for a while now anyone have something close by let me know

#3421 4 years ago
Quoted from LongJohns:

I might as well put this up here.
Decided to sell my Buck Rogers. Installed Pascal's all-in-one board with the sound daughter board as well. Re-pinned all the harnesses, added the extra fuses to the transformer. Playfield stripped, cleaned and clear applied - LED's installed, new rubbers/balls/drop targets/etc. Back glass has some flaking, sealed what was left with some triple-thick and touched up the opaque areas (I would say the bg condition is a 7 or 8 - but that is my opinion). Cabinet has some marks, but nothing major and the playfield is in fairly good condition.

there is an add looking for one of these on kijiji

#3431 4 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Can we insert "Anybody in Canada have any pins they don't want to sell"? Wow! Prices are a'jumping!
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/edmonton/1988-cyclone-pinball/1113978201?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
The $6500 Cyclone has arrived! Of course its in Canadian dollars so I guess its not that bad

don't discount the $7995 pirates i emailed asked if it had real gold trim they replied no it was all original making it worth more LOL

1 week later
#3507 4 years ago

looking for a right sling plastic for dirty harry if anyone has a spare they want to sell i would appreciate it PM me if you have one also would be interested in ramps for dirty harry as well

#3529 4 years ago

call out to Doozie thanks for sending out the slings for dirty harry if i can ever return the favour let me know thanks again can't believe how great pinball people are in this hobby glad i am a part of it have met a ton of great people.

#3531 4 years ago

Cam no not me I am all full at the inn no more spots for pins i am done for a while if i dont sell anything nothing can come in yes had a flurry of changes in a short span but going to play what i have for a while only way things can change is to make room. The only other option would be a trade that would change things up.
The Dirty Harry is not mine it is a close friends first pin i am just helping him out.

3 weeks later
#3769 4 years ago

i would have listed it here with my best price but this for sale string is all about bitching and moaning it really used to be good but it has gone to crap

#3817 4 years ago
Quoted from mandrick:

Lol...wouldn't call myself a flipper....Not that it is a bad thing but i certainly don't do anything for profit...I am just a collector who gets bored of the same games over time so I tend to sell them or trade them...and I think I have traded or sold 6 games over 4 years....I did refurbish one game in the past, but the only "flipping" I have done has been to Nitro for NIB games...maybe you have me confused with someone else??

I think they were talking about the spiderman for 10K in Edmonton not you

#3835 4 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Anyone know who has the Taxi for sale in Calgary? I might be interested in having a look but guy not returning Kijiji emails.

my buddy went and had a look at it he said it was pretty rough, cabinet he said was rough and the plywood was planking on the sides, play field he said had lots of wear and inserts were mostly popping. he said on the plus side it had led's and the boards all looked really good and had no errors. he said it was worth at best $1500 for the condition it was in and he decided to pass.

#3860 4 years ago

I have a MAME Arcade built golden tee cabinet Sub and 3 speakers new 27" CRT flatscreen just installed 6000+ games loaded looking to get $900 for it PM me if you are interested i just dont have the space any longer for it.

#3862 4 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

I have a MAME Arcade built golden tee cabinet Sub and 3 speakers new 27" CRT flatscreen just installed 6000+ games loaded looking to get $900 for it PM me if you are interested i just dont have the space any longer for it.

Sold pending pick up

i do still have a really nice Gilligans island cabinet has fade but the play field is really nice no wear 100% error free $2400 pm me if interestedDSCN0505.JPGDSCN0504.JPGDSCN0503.JPGDSCN0498.JPGDSCN0497.JPGDSCN0496.JPGDSCN0495.JPGDSCN0494.JPG

1 week later
#3879 4 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Sold pending pick up
i do still have a really nice Gilligans island cabinet has fade but the play field is really nice no wear 100% error free $2400 pm me if interested

Gilligan's Island is still available i will let it go for $2200 no haggle price pm me if interested still need space so need one pin gone

#3885 4 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Gilligan's Island is still available i will let it go for $2200 no haggle price pm me if interested still need space so need one pin gone

this is now gone to a new home has been sold

1 week later
#3922 4 years ago

Wanting to add The Shadow to my collection if you have one your willing to part with let me know would be willing to buy outright or maybe we can work out a trade deal as well PM me if you have one

1 week later
#3945 4 years ago

hows this for overinflated rates for sale players condition popped up this morning on Calgary kijiji all i can say is wow!!!!!

"I'm seeing ads on kijiji and thought I'd list my pinball machines for sale. All are in player's condition, new rubbers and a few led's. Work 100 %
-Funhouse $6000
-Kiss (Bally) $3750
-Metallica Pro $7500
-Batman Dark Knight $7500
-Fish Tales $5000
-Swords of Fury $3500
-Pinbot $3000
-Diner $4000
-Flash Gordon $2500

#3993 4 years ago

looking to trade for a Williams Indiana Jones, Attack from Mars or the Shadow
here is what i have available for trade HUO Mint Tron Legacy Pro, HUO Mint Shrek or Big Buck Hunter Pro would do +/- cash depending on the trade
PM me if interested i am only looking for a trade deal right now

#4025 4 years ago

I have a mint shape low plays Tron Legacy Pro HUO that i want to sell there is not a mark on this game looks and plays like brand new
Mods on it are
Arcade, El wire Kit, Light Cycle Mod, Shaker, lighted recognizer, Led's throughout and a full set of cliffy's installed also have pingrafix blades on the way.
$7500 (priced below market this is 6K US at a 1.25 exchange rate so i think this is a very fair price) just need to make space as i have a new project on the way will be sad to see it go
PM me if interested

DSCN0575_(resized).jpg

DSCN0576_(resized).jpg

DSCN0577_(resized).jpg

DSCN0578_(resized).jpg

DSCN0580_(resized).jpg

DSCN0579_(resized).jpg

DSCN0581_(resized).jpg

DSCN0582_(resized).jpg

DSCN0583_(resized).jpg

#4026 4 years ago

Tron is sold thanks for the interest

2 weeks later
#4117 3 years ago

looking for a Fish Tales if you have one you are willing to let go PM me
Thanks
Scott

4 weeks later
#4244 3 years ago

i have a nice players Pinbot up for trade pm me if you are interested it is playing 100% fully led new rubbers and a new carousel ramp cabinet is really nice no fade play field is good and plastics are good as well

3 weeks later
#4341 3 years ago

I have a few spare dmd's looking to sell $150 each all 100% working pm me if you are interested

1 month later
#4605 3 years ago

i am thinking about moving out my mint shape HUO Star Trek LE loaded with add ons $10,500.00 may consider trades for the right machine on my list would be Cirque Voltare, Attack from Mars and maybe a few others i would consider pm me if you are interested

#4606 3 years ago

sorry the pics did not load last post here are a few pics of STLE

DSCN0626_(resized).JPG

DSCN0629_(resized).JPG

DSCN0632_(resized).JPG

DSCN0628_(resized).JPG

DSCN0627_(resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#4688 3 years ago

i am going to list my who dunnit shopped including complete flipper rebuilds new rubbers and fully LED for sale $3000 OBO pm me if you are interested

DSCN0639_(resized).jpg

DSCN0646_(resized).jpg

DSCN0643_(resized).jpg

DSCN0647_(resized).jpg

DSCN0644_(resized).jpg

DSCN0645_(resized).jpg

DSCN0640_(resized).jpg

DSCN0641_(resized).jpg

DSCN0642_(resized).jpg

#4692 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

i am going to list my who dunnit shopped including complete flipper rebuilds new rubbers and fully LED for sale $3000 OBO pm me if you are interested

tentatively sold

3 weeks later
#4813 3 years ago

anyone have a working display for Williams millionaire i would even settle for a partially working one i can steal a couple displays off of willing to pay a fair price any help would be appreciated i need one display screen and the 2 plus 2 display on the bottom(balls/match) pm me please
Thanks
Scott

#4835 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a Ripley's i have a really nice one plays fantastic really fun game fully led and shopped looking to trade or possibly sell would prefer a trade deal pm me if interested

DSCN0648_(resized).JPG

DSCN0649_(resized).JPG

DSCN0650_(resized).JPG

DSCN0651_(resized).JPG

DSCN0652_(resized).JPG

DSCN0653_(resized).JPG

1 month later
#4996 3 years ago

I have a beautiful Metallica or Scared Stiff looking to trade for Williams Indiana Jones or Cirqus Voltaire PM me if you have either machine and are interested in a trade deal.

#5030 3 years ago

Putting my Star Trek LE up for sale if anyone is interested HUO beautiful machine with tons of mods added including
pingraffix blades, vengeance mods including lit ship ring and explosion below ship, Klingon ship, custom shooter rod, full set of cliffys and plastic protectors plus a bunch of others. $9500 will take it away pm me if you want any other details or are interested.

DSCN0693_(resized).jpg

DSCN0694_(resized).jpg

DSCN0698_(resized).jpg

DSCN0699_(resized).jpg

DSCN0700_(resized).jpg

DSCN0697_(resized).jpg

DSCN0702_(resized).jpg

DSCN0695_(resized).jpg

DSCN0696_(resized).jpg

DSCN0701_(resized).jpg

#5037 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Putting my Star Trek LE up for sale if anyone is interested HUO beautiful machine with tons of mods added including
pingraffix blades, vengeance mods including lit ship ring and explosion below ship, Klingon ship, custom shooter rod, full set of cliffys and plastic protectors plus a bunch of others. $9500 will take it away pm me if you want any other details or are interested.

I do need to move 1 machine to make space so I am adding my fully blinged out HUO Metallica pro up for sale it has a ton of addons including: Custom Topper, Flipper fidelity 10" sub kit, Creeping death pinbaldes and speaker grill, Spinners, Custom 1 of a kind Sparky, Stage Backdrop, Flourescent sling covers, full set of cliffys from new, All snake mods, Color DMD, Florescent orange plastic in front of Sparky, full set of plastic protectors. Machine plays fast and fun $7100 with the color DMD or $6600 without.
PM me if you are interested I will add pics tonight.

#5041 3 years ago

I have a full selection of LED's I brought in for our group I have ultra bright 2 SME non ghosting frosted for sale for 90 cents per bulb CAD in Orange Blue red Purple blue cyan green Warm white and Cool white both styles I have more of the whites but lesser quantities of the colors and a small quantity of 4 SME flats both styles for 60 cents per bulb in warm white cool white red blue cyan and green in the flashers I brought in the flat 8's in red blue white and warm white both styles at 1.05 per bulb and I have the non flat flashers as well in both styles for a bit more money 1.60 Bayonet 1.80 for the wedge
these are awesome bulbs I have redone a few of my machines I had to do a bulk buy so thought I would share it
Here is a before with Leds and after with the new Leds on my TZ

TZ_new_(resized).jpg

TZ_old_(resized).jpg

#5048 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

I do need to move 1 machine to make space so I am adding my fully blinged out HUO Metallica pro up for sale it has a ton of addons including: Custom Topper, Flipper fidelity 10" sub kit, Creeping death pinbaldes and speaker grill, Spinners, Custom 1 of a kind Sparky, Stage Backdrop, Flourescent sling covers, full set of cliffys from new, All snake mods, Color DMD, Florescent orange plastic in front of Sparky, full set of plastic protectors. Machine plays fast and fun $7100 with the color DMD or $6600 without.
PM me if you are interested I will add pics tonight.

Metallica has been sold thanks for the interest
Scott

#5062 3 years ago

my friend has an all original 100% working 1955 Coke Vendo 80 he is looking to trade for a pinball machine this would be a great addition to the man cave or collection if you are interested pm me

Resized_20160821_093043_(resized).jpg

Resized_20160821_093049_(resized).jpg

Resized_20160821_093110_(resized).jpg

Resized_20160821_093137_(resized).jpg

Resized_20160821_093143_(resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#5136 3 years ago

We have a stellar wars to sell in decent shape for the age of the machine everything is working on it 100% $1000 Cash takes it away it is on Kijiji for $1250 here is the link
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1198602017&siteLocale=en_CA
pm me if interested

1 week later
#5156 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

We have a stellar wars to sell in decent shape for the age of the machine everything is working on it 100% $1000 Cash takes it away it is on Kijiji for $1250 here is the link
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1198602017&siteLocale=en_CA
pm me if interested

This has been sold

#5172 3 years ago

i have a nice Party zone i want to sell to make some space fully led upgraded sub plastic play field protector in really nice shape plays 100% fast and fun $3000 pm me if interested would also consider trade options

IMG_1197 (resized).JPG

IMG_1185 (resized).JPG

IMG_1186 (resized).JPG

IMG_1187 (resized).JPG

IMG_1189 (resized).JPG

IMG_1190 (resized).JPG

IMG_1192 (resized).JPG

IMG_1193 (resized).JPG

IMG_1194 (resized).JPG

IMG_1195 (resized).JPG

IMG_1196 (resized).JPG

#5202 3 years ago

i still have a nice Party zone i want to sell to make some space fully led upgraded sub plastic play field protector in really nice shape plays 100% fast and fun touched up and cleared play field $2800 listed at 3000 on kijiji pm me if interested would also consider trade options

#5203 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

i still have a nice Party zone i want to sell to make some space fully led upgraded sub plastic play field protector in really nice shape plays 100% fast and fun touched up and cleared play field $2800 listed at 3000 on kijiji pm me if interested would also consider trade options

sold pending pickup

1 week later
#5228 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Add a zero and you're in the neighbourhood of my Judge Dredd lol

does that mean you are selling your judge dredd inquiring minds want to know

1 week later
#5242 3 years ago

I going to be selling my WCS to make some space for a new pin I have coming it is beautiful playfield cab and all around recently shopped it including new super bright NG LEDS throughout, new rubbers and new glass as old glass had a couple deep scratches. I will post some pics later tonight looking for $3900 for it PM me if interested not really interested in trades at the moment.

2 weeks later
#5342 3 years ago

Changing things up a bit and either selling my beautiful TOTAN outright or would consider a partial trade of a Judge Dredd, Terminator 2 or 3, Tommy or Batman the Dark Knight pm me if you are interested and i can send you some pics

2 months later
#5685 3 years ago

looking to add an Terminator 2 or 3 or Attack from Mars to my collection if you have one you are willing to part with let me know willing to buy or trades are a possible as well PM me maybe we can work out a deal.

#5751 3 years ago

Anyone out there looking for a Bally BlackWater 100 I have a beautiful one I am thinking of letting go PM me if you are interested this is a rare title that doesn't come up often.

2 weeks later
#5849 2 years ago

Still have a really nice Blackwater 100 for sale looking for $2500 for it if you are interested pm me

#5850 2 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Still have a really nice Blackwater 100 for sale looking for $2500 for it if you are interested pm me

Update it has been sold

1 month later
#6330 2 years ago

I am going to be selling my mint shape HUO Star Trek LE if you are interested PM me not advertising anywhere else yet.

#6341 2 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

I am going to be selling my mint shape HUO Star Trek LE if you are interested PM me not advertising anywhere else yet.

STLE is sold thanks for all of the interest

1 week later
#6386 2 years ago

I have a Dirty Harry looking to sell and a Batman Forever if you are interested in either PM me

#6389 2 years ago

Hmmm that is a possibility
could definitely bring it down for a trial run on saturday will have to think on it

#6409 2 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

I have a Dirty Harry looking to sell and a Batman Forever if you are interested in either PM me

Batman forever is sold and Dirty Harry is tentatively sold until deposit received

1 week later
#6456 2 years ago

anyone have a whitestar CPU board i could borrow or buy to trouble shoot my T3 i have swapped the power supply board but it still has the same issue so there is only one board left to trouble shoot board number 237-0176-00 REV g
thanks

1 week later
#6542 2 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I actually paid way less and I've been cleaning it for the last 6 hours, replacing bulbs/rubbers/posts/etc and its coming up even better than I expected!! Really excited about this one.
Still need a sheet of glass, anyone??

Spencer were you looking for new or free i could probably help you out either way you want to go

3 weeks later
#6769 2 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Gee, let's see, that's only 6x the cost of a nice new sheet of normal tempered glass...
I think I'll pass.

Quit being so cheap Ken $300 is a bargain price compared to PDI or Stern

5 months later
#7691 2 years ago

So does anyone have a 520-5077-00 data east sound board they want to part with it is the last thing on my WWF royal rumble left to fix if you have a spare you are willing to part with PM me

1 month later
#7870 2 years ago

Putting my completely restored Monster Bash up for trade looking for the following machines Tommy, Congo, CFTBL, Flintstones if you have something else doesn't hurt to ask may consider other titles may consider an outright sale. Ad on Pinside listed below for pictures PM me if you are interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57622

4 months later
#8383 1 year ago

Looking to thin down the herd a bit so looking to sell a couple games as 17 is a bit much will be selling the following games right now
Ghostbusters LE #140 HUO with new play field with about 100 plays on it lots of mods
Mustang Pro 50th anniversary edition HUO one of 50 machines made on the date of the 50th birthday of Mustang with shaker and other mods on it mint shape
PM me if interested and I can send you pics will be posting on kijiji and Calgary pinball enthusiast probably early next week
Thanks Scott

#8414 1 year ago
Quoted from glauses:

Looking to thin down the herd a bit so looking to sell a couple games as 17 is a bit much will be selling the following games right now
Ghostbusters LE #140 HUO with new play field with about 100 plays on it lots of mods
Mustang Pro 50th anniversary edition HUO one of 50 machines made on the date of the 50th birthday of Mustang with shaker and other mods on it mint shape
PM me if interested and I can send you pics will be posting on kijiji and Calgary pinball enthusiast probably early next week
Thanks Scott

Both games are now sold thanks for all the interest

1 month later
#8638 1 year ago

looking to change things up so putting up my Theatre of Magic with a brand new play field just installed or my fully restored Monster Bash both machines are beautiful would consider partial trades on either machine looking for a Tommy Congo or Flintstones may consider other titles PM me if you are interested and I can send pics

#8647 1 year ago
Quoted from glauses:

looking to change things up so putting up my Theatre of Magic with a brand new play field just installed or my fully restored Monster Bash both machines are beautiful would consider partial trades on either machine looking for a Tommy Congo or Flintstones may consider other titles PM me if you are interested and I can send pics

Monster Bash is tenatively sold upon receipt of payment thanks for the inquiries

#8668 1 year ago

Looking to move my WWF Royal Rumble on as I need to make space this is in beautiful condition was fully shopped and is 100% playing fast and fun looking for $4500 for it if you are interested PM me and I can send pictures may consider a trade but would prefer selling outright
Thanks
Scott

#8681 1 year ago

WWF Royal Rumble is sold

#8703 1 year ago

looking to sell my Theatre of Magic freshly installed new play field need to make some space as I just added a few pins and have another on the way it is a beautiful game with all chrome trim fully led and a colour dmd brass tiger saw mod $9200 without the colour dmd $9600 with the colour dmd pm me if you are interested

3 weeks later
#8871 1 year ago

I have a really nice CQ Totan looking to trade or sell let me know what you may have to trade would prefer a sale but would look at a partial trade has lots of mods including Interactive Sword topper, Under and back cabinet interactive lightining, Cliffys, Fully led, chrome trim and a few others I am currently forgetting. PM me if you are interested

1 week later
#8952 1 year ago

Nice CQ Totan for sale 9K for pinside need to make space for IM that is arriving soon here is the link for pics etc
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/tales-of-the-arabian-nights-pinball/1373086148?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

3 weeks later
#9164 1 year ago

still need to make space and have an expensive repair to pay for my truck so need to sell a couple of games so i am selling my Riverboat Gambler $3250 and Bally MotorDome $1000 new rubbers and leds on both pm me if interested both are really in nice condition and playing great

#9186 1 year ago

Riverboat gambler is now sold pending pickup thanks for the interest

3 weeks later
#9364 1 year ago

Going to list my Theatre of magic for sale need to reduce by a pin or two as still overfull at home lots of mods including color dmd and brand new playfield less than 100 plays on it really a beautiful machine will be sad to let it go but its time for it to go to a new home looking for $9000 with the color dmd or 8500 without will be posting it on other sites most likely this weekend.

2 weeks later
#9508 1 year ago

just posted my TOM for sale still need to reduce as I am overfull pm me if you are interested link below
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/theatre-of-magic-pinball/1389388010?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

1 month later
#9804 1 year ago

me either you should ask him for references locally

1 month later
#10185 1 year ago

looking to sell my HUO JJP Hobbit Smaug Gold Edition still trying to downsize a bit more as I have far too many games right now game is mint condition with a few mods custom shooter rod and pingraffix art blades and Cliffys will be listing it soon so if you have any interest let me know looking for $9500 for it not in a panic to sell PM me if interested

3 weeks later
#10393 1 year ago

I have a beautiful rescue 911 for sale fresh shop full led a nicer example you will not find here is the link to the ad 100% working and playing great message me or call or text
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/rescue-911-pinball-gottlieb/1411810839?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#10407 1 year ago
Quoted from glauses:

I have a beautiful rescue 911 for sale fresh shop full led a nicer example you will not find here is the link to the ad 100% working and playing great message me or call or text
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/rescue-911-pinball-gottlieb/1411810839?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Sold pending payment thanks for the interest

1 month later
#10690 11 months ago
Quoted from Vans:

Very nice example TZ for sale. Completely shopped all new rubbers and LED’s including Flipper rebuild. $9,500

I can speak to condition on this game it is definitely Collector Quality condition 9.5/10

7 months later
#12226 3 months ago

xenon is gone

1 week later
#12288 3 months ago

My friend just listed his beautiful HUO Tron Legacy pro loaded with mods here is the link
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/tron-pinball-machine/1467079664?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
this game plays great and is in mint condition

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rods Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 199.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Williamson Pinball Mods
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 10.95
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 149.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 40.00
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider glauses.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside