Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10,619 posts
  • 451 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by pinballkyle
  • Topic is favorited by 258 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fytr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4561 2 years ago

I'm thinking of trading/selling my Addam's Family for a Metallica Pro.

My TAF is a good condition players machine, I got it off a route about 15 years ago and it's been in my collection ever since. Some typical mansion and chair scoop hole wear (has a cliffy), no magnet burn, decals on the bookcase and thing box, + a few mods. Cabinet is pretty good with some wear around the flipper buttons, the head has a few scratches in the wood and a chip on the left side. I recently redid the flippers and it plays great! 100% working, no bulbs out, self test is 100%, etc.

If anyone is interested in either a trade for a Metallica Pro or to just buy my TAF outright let me know.

I'll be grabbing some pictures soon and will post them when I get them.

#4591 2 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

I think everybody here is missing the point. The whole discussion isn't whether or not home use only pins are nicer than routed ones but the fact that it was originally advertised as bought new and home use only and it wasn't.

...and you've made your point very clear several times over now. We get it. We're not all going to agree necessarily, but your point is well made and received.

Now, you wouldn't happen to have a a Metallica Pro that you'd like to trade my TAF would you?

#4643 2 years ago

Quoted from Fytr:I'm thinking of trading/selling my Addam's Family for a Metallica Pro.
My TAF is a good condition players machine, I got it off a route about 15 years ago and it's been in my collection ever since. Some typical mansion and chair scoop hole wear (has a cliffy), no magnet burn, decals on the bookcase and thing box, + a few mods. Cabinet is pretty good with some wear around the flipper buttons, the head has a few scratches in the wood and a chip on the left side. I recently redid the flippers and it plays great! 100% working, no bulbs out, self test is 100%, etc.
If anyone is interested in either a trade for a Metallica Pro or to just buy my TAF outright let me know.
I'll be grabbing some pictures soon and will post them when I get them.

Okay, got some pics!
Still interested in a trade for Metallica Pro, or a straight sale.
PM me if interested.
If I still have it then it'll hit Kijiji after the long weekend.
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Added over 3 years ago: My Addams is sold.

#4654 2 years ago

Okay, TAF is sold, I'm looking for a Metallica Pro. If I can't find a nice used model in the next week I'm ordering NIB.

Anyone want to dump that old Met and maybe pick up a shiny new Ghostbusters??

PM me if you're interested in selling.

3 months later
#5049 2 years ago

Hi all,

Anyone have a Flash Gordon or TX-Sector they'd be willing to part with?

I have a players Class of 1812 I'd be willing to trade if desired as part of the deal.

1 week later
#5089 2 years ago

I'm selling my HUO Metallica Pro LED.

Game is only 3 months old and includes the following extras:
- Shaker motor
- Spinners
- Snake teeth, tongue sticker, plastic/decal mods
- Coffin skulls mod
- Flourescent green / orange playfield plastic protectors
- Metal protectors for the Mystery hole and Shooter lane

$6950

IMG_9371 (resized).JPG

IMG_9374 (resized).JPG

IMG_9375 (resized).JPG

IMG_9386 (resized).JPG

FullSizeRender 7 (resized).jpg

FullSizeRender (resized).jpg

FullSizeRender 8 (resized).jpg

FullSizeRender 5 (resized).jpg

FullSizeRender 9 (resized).jpg

FullSizeRender 4 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#5122 2 years ago

My Met Pro LED is still available, I've taken what are hopefully some better pictures and placed a Pinside Ad for it as well. Check it out.

Archived after 33 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I'm selling my like-new Metallica Pro LED. This home-use-only game is less than 6 months old and still has that new pinball smell! Needless to say, it is in perfect working condit...”
2016-09-08
Airdrie, AB

2 months later
#5377 2 years ago

My Metallica Pro LED is on the market.

Includes the following mods/extras:
- Translight signed by Dirty Donnie
- Spinners!
- Stern shaker motor
- Snake fangs, tongue decal, plastic & ramp decal.
- Flourescent green / orange playfield plastic protectors.
- Skulls mod for the coffin insert (locked balls show as skulls in the coffin).
- Colored LEDs for the FUEL gauge inserts.
- Mantis protector for the Mystery hole.
- Metal ball-eject protector on the sidewall.
- Day-one protection around the magnets, ball drops, Sparky area, and shooter lane with self-laminating material (no glue, easy to remove or replace).

A few pics on the Kijiji ad: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1218207524

Pinsider price is $7K firm. No trades.

#5384 2 years ago

Metallica Pro is sold.

1 month later
#5565 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Anyone want to trade games for my RZ,it's Xmas treat yourself

Throw that bad boy up on Epay and profit $$$.

3 weeks later
#5670 2 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Hey guys heading to Victoria BC, in February for a wife and I get away.... might be able to sneak in a couple hours of pinball while she goes shopping.... I checked the pin map here and found no places to play... anyone know of any places

When I was out there this summer there was a gourmet hot dog type place on the corner across the street from the Empress Hotel downtown. They had a Medieval Madness and one other game that I forget.

Might be worth checking out if your in the neighborhood.

#5674 2 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Awesome .. thanks for the info... do you happen to remember the name of the hot dog place.... I'm getting Hungry just thinking about to

Dog Gone It (checked Google Maps)

https://goo.gl/maps/1FKzbHHvuqQ2

#5698 2 years ago
Quoted from luch:

what was that line from the Alberta Premier "let those Eastern Bastards freeze in the dark " lol . good old Raphie Klein , the best drunk mayor ever , the original Robbie Ford . lol

Trigger alert!!

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away I used to work in the building across from Premier Ralph's Calgary office. He used to use the fitness club in our building. One day, I had the extreme misfortune of being in the shower room at the same time as him. Let me just say that there are some things that you can't unsee!!

#5720 2 years ago

I'm buying an LED for my Metallica as the LCD that's in there is too dim vs. the speaker lights and general super brightness of the game itself.

I also prefer DotsXL on the LCD in general, though there are probably a handful of games where the high rez mode looks good too.

1 week later
#5814 2 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

I went into SML for shits and giggles about a month ago, asking what a Ghostbusters Pro is worth. Dude quoted me $8600. I don't even think that included delivery or extra warranty.

They must be hurting bad with the new "$50 oil" economy in AB. Far fewer folks with large/frequent bonus cheques to spend on new toys.

#5816 2 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Actually Edmontons SML shut down, surprised it took that long actually.

They had a good run, I'm sure. I hear pingod still buys his parts there...

3 weeks later
#5938 1 year ago
Quoted from pingod:

Coming up for sale are my Mint AFM, Hobbit Smaug SE #43, plus my Rob Zombie #115.
Trade pending on RZ,will update if doesn't work out.

Just wanted to point out that Dan's AFM is the nicest one I've ever seen, in person OR online.

So don't anybody go buying it, I wouldn't mind getting the chance to play it again myself sometime...

1 week later
#5996 1 year ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

Anybody know how much Alien is selling for in CAD? Standard and LE...

Nitro is the Canadian distributor, drop them a line.

From their website (https://www.nitropinball.com/heighway) Alien SE is listed at $8995 Cdn.

1 week later
#6124 1 year ago

You guys sure pick some shitty weather to want to go pick up a game in...

2 weeks later
#6337 1 year ago
Quoted from pingod:

Game is minty,plays great to.

That's because Scott has too many games and never plays any one long enough to get it dirty, much less wear it out.

1 week later
#6382 1 year ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Rob Zombie new in box coming in next month or so. I have it with all factory mods.. Anyone interested can have it at my cost. I have been in for 2 years and just put my money on AFMrLE so gotta get out on Rob Zombie.

You're selling a game you waited 2 years for because you're buying another game that you might have to wait 2 years for...

See a pattern here?

3 weeks later
#6573 1 year ago
Quoted from algrande:

» YouTube video

Hilarious! I need to try working on my pins while high on the coke too! So fast!

I was waiting for you to reach back and pour a stiff one out of that JD bottle behind you...

Do you have an, um, slower version of the flame polishing technique video?

(Edit: nevermind, youtube is filthy with them).

#6594 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I'm in Calgary right now at the Flames community arenas. A frickin amazing lineup of pins here, some in shit (not ship) shape though. Weak flippers, weak coils etc. very on route

The Trap & Gill has 8 really nice playing games as well that we use for league, including a shiny new Aerosmith.

#6646 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

There is a Shadow on route at the Flames Community Arena, maybe begging will work?

Quit trying to snipe our location games!

#6662 1 year ago

I have a spare VIP pass for YegPin (http://www.yegpin.com/) available.

All Access ‘Limited Edition’ VIP Pass’ featuring art by Brian Holderman
Free entry into the exclusive Friday night YEGPIN VIP Pinball Party

PM me if you want it.

#6683 1 year ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

Both Centaur and Eight Ball have been sold thanks for all the interest chose to do a local sale for ease of transaction.

Congrats on the sale. That Centaur was sweet!

#6709 1 year ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Okay so I'm looking to build an Acrylic Pinball table, could be an EM or maybe something newer? So if anyone has a complete and mostly working table they want to sell let me know. Obviously I'm not concerned with the cabinet condition, so PM me with what you have and how much you want for it.
Thanks,

Awesome idea, I love these!

EM would be better, IMHO, because you can actually see the stepper motors and other mechansims working through the cabinet, not much to see in an SS or newer game in comparison.

I hope you post your progress on a thread here, would love to watch it evolve.

(EDIT: Oh yeah, and in a darkened room, sparks! )

#6713 1 year ago
Quoted from TBatti:

The one thing I did with Allstate was have Jay (Richardson Pinball) come in and value my pins and send that info to Allstate. I only have 4 pins but Allstate then confirmed they would all be covered under my regular insurance policy.
Shipping would be another layer though.

Tony, you didn't have to pay for an additional rider on your ins. policy to cover the pins? Like you would an expensive piece of jewelery?

#6718 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

i just had this same conversation last week with my broker and she told me they are covered under contents , no extra rider needed , just to have photo evidence of the VIN and pics showing condition .

Oh sure, they are "covered", but they would never pay out anything close to their actual market value (unless you only have relatively new games, with receipts) without the additional appraisal and extra rider fee, IMHO.

Anyone every heard of someone getting re-imbursed something resembling market value for older games that were damaged or lost?

#6738 1 year ago
Quoted from TBatti:

No I didn't have to pay for any extra premiums just Jay's time for a formal appraisal sent directly from Jay to Allstate and they are covered under regular home insurance.

That's good to hear. I guess there is no other way than an appraisal if you've held your collection for more than a year or two, or 15+, like me . Mind if I ask how much the appraisal cost you?

#6743 1 year ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

So jumpin back to the shipping conversation again. I just don't think I can risk it. Losing everything on this machine would basically knock me out of the hobby. I don't have funds to risk an uncovered loss. And my wife doesn't give me the free reign to spend our money on the hobby so a total on their would cost me basically every pin I had to recoup the funds. My question. If I go pick up would cost a fortune in gas for my truck. My wife's vehicle would be a tight squeeze. Anyone transport a game on its side to fit it in a vehicle? Any issues? I think that would be neccessary in my wife's vehicle.

Sounds to me like this game might be more bother than it's worth. Sometimes you have to read which way the wind is blowing on a deal...

#6768 1 year ago
Quoted from algrande:

I have new Roman/PDI glass for sale in Calgary for pickup. $300 cdn all in. Regular only, no wide.

Gee, let's see, that's only 6x the cost of a nice new sheet of normal tempered glass...

I think I'll pass.

#6771 1 year ago
Quoted from glauses:

Quit being so cheap Ken $300 is a bargain price compared to PDI or Stern

Hey, I have a reputation to maintain...

1 month later
#6943 1 year ago
Quoted from pingod:

Safecracker is sold
Anyone want a Bally Lost World,needs work.
Game plays 100%
Does have one GI connector that is intermittent.
Missing back glass,cabinet and head are scratched up.
Playfield is better then average,but has been touched up and has mylar.
couple of broken or cracked plastics.
New rubbers,and clean on topside.

Sexy!

#6950 1 year ago
Quoted from nightsearcher:

Me too, thought T3 sold. Love to have bought it Johnathan

"Shoot here, and here..." ...thanks Arny, I think I've got it now. "Shoot here and here." ...

Quoted from puck:

T3 has sold!
Virtual Pin and Johnny still up for sale. Both more or less project machines. Robocop might also be up for grabs.

Is that the sweeet Robocop that was in the tournament at Yegpin?

#7010 1 year ago
Quoted from pingod:

You even own Class of 1812
I guess you better get it set up,lol

He's just never made the ramp shots while in multiball on it before...

1 month later
#7288 1 year ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Haha yeah sorry I should have posted the icon.
I know there was nothing left in the table with the game. Sucks to have to have been the one to lose the $$ on it but it was my mistake buying it so I paid the price of admission. I did get to play the heck out of it for a year so I take comfort in that.

I guess you could say you got "Ghostbusted"...

1 week later
#7386 1 year ago
Quoted from Spencer:

According to the qoute I got, its no where near $4K more.

How much more is it?

#7388 1 year ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I was told $9300 plus tax.

And what is a Pro going for these days?

#7393 1 year ago

Yeah, I'd be tempted to spend another 2K if you're already in for $7K+ for the Premium if you can swing it. The Pro is awesome as is, but Met Prem is one case where there is real value in the incremental cost vs some other games.

#7402 1 year ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Thanks to you TBatti for helping haul my AFMLE to my house while I hauled TWD and to algrande for getting me a sweet AFMLE and use of his truck. That was one hell of a day of hauling pins around... still gotta set them up!

Wait... what?

Did I read right that you picked up AFMLE *AND* TWD Pro for yourself on the same day?!

...I'm pretty sure that violates the Alberta crimimal code, Category C, section 4: "A resident may not install more than one new pinball machine in their residence within each 24 hour period, subject to penalty of law".

It's okay though Darren, I think I have a way to get you out of this mess and keep you out of jail! I'll swing by this morning and pick up the AFMLE and get it out of your house before the authorities arrive! If they show before I get there, just tell them "it's not mine! I'm just holding it for a friend!".

#7413 1 year ago

Cdn dollar is up and heading higher it seems. Pin prices should be heading lower...

3 weeks later
#7470 1 year ago

Hi guys, anybody here know who snagged that Super Spin EM in Saskatoon today?

1 week later
#7503 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

LOTR LE Calgary kijiji. $12k I think..

Insanity. Prices like that and it won't be long till the Stern LOTR VE arrives. Hopefully with super awesome hand drawn art package.

2 weeks later
#7623 1 year ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I was wondering if any operators in Saskatchewan or Alberta will be bringing one in for the public to play? Looks like it will be worth a trip to play. Hopefully I don't have to wait till yegpin to try one

I fully expect it will take until then before any are shipping. Nitro always does a great job of getting a few demo games very early in the production cycle, my $ is on YegPin, just like with DI and Alien last year, and GB and TBL the year prior.

#7627 1 year ago

I'm #85 on TNA, and my game will be on location at the Atlantic Trap & Gill in Calgary starting in January (I hope).

#7656 1 year ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Sonic/segasa prospector for sale. Perfect playfield, backglass, average cabinet. Plays perfect no issues.
$1500cdn can ship if needed.
Embryon also for sale. Playfield has a bit of wear, cabinet is average, backglass is perfect. Plays perfect and has been upgraded to 7 digit scoring with new blue led 7volution displays. Also have the old 6 digit ones.
$2700 cdn can be shipped if needed.
Gb premium still for sale. 9k cdn, lower than retail even before the tax! Retail is 7400usd converts to 9250cdn as of today.

I played that Prospector (I assume it was the same one) at Vancouver Flipout and it is in amazing condition. Really looks and plays like it just came out of the box.

1 month later
#7837 1 year ago

Seems like the Prem/LE is the way to go. Need the "win" button.

1 month later
#7929 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

I've met algrande once, good guy, awesome collection. Al - you remember me? I bought some glass off you. What do you say? lol

Don't wake the beast! Maybe if you promise to bring the beer...

2 weeks later
#7988 1 year ago

Selling my STTNG to help pay for a new game (sorry, no trades).

Nice shape, recently shopped, clean subway, etc., has colorDMD and a few mods.
PM if interested.

1 week later
#8025 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Selling my STTNG to help pay for a new game (sorry, no trades).
Nice shape, recently shopped, clean subway, etc., has colorDMD and a few mods.
PM if interested.

STTNG is sold, pending pickup/payment.

2 weeks later
#8088 1 year ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

It is a novelty game more than anything great for an Expo or a Pin show but otherwise I wouldn’t buy one for home use. Can you say boring!!!!

Just needs a 2x6...

3 weeks later
#8150 11 months ago
Quoted from pingod:

I believe it is still available.
It is not a HEP restoration.
But it is extremely nice

Like, really really really nice.

Ken

3 weeks later
#8330 10 months ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Anyone in Canada want to sell 72 fireball?

Worth a shot I guess Gilles!

2 weeks later
#8409 9 months ago
Quoted from libtech:

Looking to buy Metallica pro (new head style), Ironman VE or The walking dead pro pinball machines can meet up at yegpin or before

PMed you.

#8421 9 months ago

I'm bringing a decent Count-down up to Yegpin to sell.

Original boards with ground fixes done and battery replaced.

LEDs in GI, freshly cleaned and waxed, fresh rubber. Plays great!

#8448 9 months ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I'm bringing a decent Count-down up to Yegpin to sell.
Original boards with ground fixes done and battery replaced.
LEDs in GI, freshly cleaned and waxed, fresh rubber. Plays great!

First $999 takes it home today @ 5pm.

#8455 9 months ago
Quoted from puck:

Robocop $3500
Hollywood $1000
at YEGPIN.
Open to trade Count-down for Hollywood

Sorry Puck needed to cull the herd a bit right now. Played that Hollywood is a neat game in nice condition.

Sold Count-down to a first-time buyer at the show.

1 week later
#8485 9 months ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

You are always welcome to drop a game off at my place for safe keeping. I promise I will only play it once or twice a week.

Me too! I probably won't even play it that much.

...can't promise I won't "borrow" parts off it though.

1 week later
#8547 9 months ago
Quoted from spinal:

Why downvotes for someone wanting to sell IMDN LE?

I would guess because he didn’t open the box or bother to make up a lie to explain why he’s selling it for reasons other than pure profiteering.. “need room!” “thinning the herd!”, “unexpected pregnancy!”, or most likely “wife found out how much it cost!”

1 week later
#8578 8 months ago

I'm selling my Metallica Pro.

HUO, original run, still has the factory snake fangs that only came with the first games produced.

Fully LEDed, has custom Sparky and cross by Spinny-vinny. BG signed by Dirty Donny. Shaker, Flipper Fidelity speakers and 12" subwoofer. Stadium lighting + Ride the Lightning side-art and flasher effect. Custom skull plunger handle, lit band figurines topper, speaker grills and lighting, under cab lighting. Service rails!

Excellent condition. $7800 w/ Color LED display + glare guard, $7400 without. Not interested in trades or shipping at this time. PM if interested, hits Kijiji tomorrow.

#8580 8 months ago

Metallica Pro has been sold to a local enthusiast.

1 month later
#8755 7 months ago
Quoted from Spencer:

This would be a great deal if only we could find a donor! Id buy this for sure, I'm guessing im not alone.

I have a Star Gazer I could convert...

...oh, wait.

1 month later
#9193 5 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thanks for the advice. The seller has been active on this site since 2012, sold 18 games/parts on site and had 100% positive feedback from other three site members that purchased stuff from him. What else would you suggest to get comfort from the seller?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-in-pinball-vids-guide#post-1813455

3 weeks later
#9398 5 months ago
Quoted from Spencer:

New blood thinks everything is overpriced and we should be willing to hand over our games for next to nothing.
I hate this hobby and wish I never bought a game.

That got dark fast...

Chillax man, it’s just pinball.

1 week later
#9464 4 months ago

Nevermind, read it wrong the first time...

2 weeks later
#9572 4 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

Still searching for a high quality PINBOT if anyone out there has one.
Also casually looking for Totan, Afm LE or SE, Mario bros and Addams Family but REALLY looking to find a Pinbot right now. Cheers.

One in Calgary: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1391343097

#9582 4 months ago
Quoted from pingod:

Whirlwind on Kijiji Calgary is mine as well.

Now you're just bragging.

4 weeks later
#9718 3 months ago
Quoted from algrande:

The code on this game is great..It won't be leaving my collection anytime soon.

It should be! #FreeLyman!

#9720 3 months ago
Quoted from puck:

Still got this Bally On Beam looking for a good home. Not looking for a ton of cash for it. Need the room. $600.00
Also, looking for a SS+ machine in bad shape for a re-theme. Budget is $800

Interesting. What's the new theme going to be?

2 weeks later
#9931 77 days ago

I *used* to marvel at how civilized this thread was...

#9932 77 days ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Revenge From Mars. $5,500 extra sheet of glass also included.
Plays great and PF is In great shape. One plastic is broken by shooter lane.

GLWS.

#9967 75 days ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Revenge from Mars with added pics. 5,500
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/revenge-from-mars-rfm-pinball/1402592889?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
PM for any additional questions thank you
Extra P2000 glass , powedered coated and cliffys as well.
Would add cash for AFM LE, Batman 66, MMr LE or maybe LOTR. Most of these have been on my wishlist for a couple years

Nicest RFM I've ever seen. GLWS!

1 month later
#10225 42 days ago
Quoted from TBatti:

long shot but maybe ask fytr I think he has one stashed away

Ha that *is* a long shot! If my IJ wasn't in tiny pieces it would be bolted to the floor.

...as it is I have boxes of parts and stuff that are "locked in a vault".

#10232 42 days ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I've heard BW is a solid pin, but I have 3 little kids and a wife that share my house with me, so I figured I'd stay away from that theme for now. Of course, I still included Starship Trooper on my list and its probably not the most kid friendly game either. I realize that's a bit of flawed logic lol.

You didn't want them to become lifeguards?

#10234 42 days ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

lol its funny, my first real job was as a lifeguard. Maybe that's a good reason for me to find a BW pin.
I went from not having it on my list, to specifically looking for one.
Thanks pinside! lol

What's really funny is how relatively conservative the bathing suits on that show and pin are compared to what you'll see on any tropical beach these days. Maybe not on the lifeguards though...

#10268 40 days ago
Quoted from pingod:

He has one, don't know if he would sell it though.
Edit: just asked him, not for sale.

Manager at Pinbar is a personal friend of Dirty Donny's so I suspect he has one of everything he's done and they are keepers.

#10308 36 days ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I think it is more that IF you have 10k plus to drop on a game unless you NEED a specific title in your life you have a tonne of NIB options. Or used pins for less.
For example if I am dropping like 13k on a pin at the moment it would likely be a JJP pirates over a Tron. And I love Tron.

Plus some "cruddy Cdn dollar exchange rate" shock factor. People are still getting acclimated to the idea of paying significantly more than $10K Cdn for "elite" level games.

3 weeks later
#10496 13 days ago
Quoted from pkrobin:

Here's what I know, this comes up often.
Saskatoon to Calgary = 620km
Depot to depot shipping cost for a Stern Machine (300lbs over-estimated on the waybill) = $68 plus tax. That was in October. Took 1-2 days can't recall. Sooner than expected. Of course this requires an experienced seller that can wrap it properly and get it to the depot and so forth. I shipped him some tie straps and moving blankets via amazon prime, needed a couple more anyway.

That's because it's downhill both ways between Calgary and Saskatoon...

#10569 8 days ago
Quoted from kyriel:

Seller sent me pics. I was able to find all of the identical pics on an archived ad on PS here of a machine that sold in January, 3000km away from PEI. Not legit. Not even a good scam.

Did you buy it??

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 209.99
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 269.00
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 7.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 149.00
€ 40.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 89.99
$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
$ 66.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fytr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside