(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freeworld.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3733 8 years ago

I don't post here ever, due to the type of nonsense seen in the previous posts, but I have to defend John's Jukes. I have purchased 2 pins for him in the last 3 years.
They have worked like a charm every time I turn them on. They arrived over crated, which is way better than not enough.
I have been to his store in Vancouver 4 times now, and have seen the craftsmanship first hand. That is why I decided to buy there. I have purchased local (Winnipeg) in the past from a guy that "repairs" pinball "on the side", never worked right, and stopped powering up after 3 months.
But hey, It's a land of buyer beware!, so my error for being to hasty. Sent John the boards, he fixed it, and sold me the parts and crimper tool to change some ends on the connectors in the pin, that he said would need to be done based on how bad the pins on the board was.
Prices too high! based on what? compaired to what? If I need parts I always go to John first, if he does not have it then Playdium, as I believe in spending my money in Canada!
I have purchased from the US, and when I added it all up, did not save a thing, and waited longer for the product.
For all of you saying a business can't post here, I ask why not. If they have something to offer, that we can use, I would like to know about it. One post is not spam, it's info

1 month later
#4039 8 years ago

I have read many posts that say to stay away from the seller in Kingston. I have not found any with reasons as to why? I have been thinking of purchasing a specific table from him, all the pictures, and a video sent to me look real good. Can anyone please tell me what to watch for here. Thanks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freeworld.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=freeworld and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.